Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:38 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2018, 10:02 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ okay, that's fine ]

Snowpaw lift his head, looking at the warrior. "Hiiii!" He dragged out the word `hi`, the edge of his voice had the tiniest of a groan. "Aren't you bored? I feel like I'm dying!" He complained, a bit happier that he had someone to complain to. Well, if they stayed. He would just rant to himself, anyway.
“Well hopefully you will be all healed soon!” Morningscar said exasperated. “Since goldenstream has been training fernpaw all the time, and my apprentice is aways tired, I haven’t been able to talk to many cats that I’m friends with!”

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 13th, 2018, 12:35 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“Well hopefully you will be all healed soon!” Morningscar said exasperated. “Since goldenstream has been training fernpaw all the time, and my apprentice is aways tired, I haven’t been able to talk to many cats that I’m friends with!”

Snowpaw flipped onto his back, his paws facing the sky as he stared up at it. "Well, I mean I'm always up for talking. I just wish my body would heal sooner. " He meowed, not bothering to ask why her apprentice didn't go to sleep earlier. I mean, they needed to be prepared for anything right now. His tail flickered back and forth, "How have you been anyway?" His voice was louder than needed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 13th, 2018 at 12:36 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Snowpaw flipped onto his back, his paws facing the sky as he stared up at it. "Well, I mean I'm always up for talking. I just wish my body would heal sooner. " He meowed, not bothering to ask why her apprentice didn't go to sleep earlier. I mean, they needed to be prepared for anything right now. His tail flickered back and forth, "How have you been anyway?" His voice was louder than needed.
“I’ve been tired lately. I’ve had bad dreams.” Morningscar said distractedly

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; February 13th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:11 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Leaftail yawned as she stepped out of the warriors' den. No matter how early she slept, she never seemed to wake up refreshed. Her eyes skimmed the clearing and landed on the fresh-kill pile--almost empty. Hunting would wake me up, she thought to herself. But with who? She swept her gaze across the clearing and found a young apprentice sitting near the apprentice den. She could have sworn she'd seen him somewhere, but she wasn't sure what his name was--Squirrelpaw, maybe? She shrugged and headed towards him.
(@Boba Fett)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:20 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“I’ve been tired lately. I’ve had bad dreams.” Morningscar said distractedly

Snowpaw blinked, he didn't know if their were anything for bad dreams but Caliapaw could maybe help her fall asleep. "Oh, well maybe my sister, Caliapaw could do something? I mean, the dreams I dunno know bout. Though maybe somethin to make you fall asleep better? I don't really know. I'm not a Medince cat." He replied to her.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 13th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leaftail yawned as she stepped out of the warriors' den. No matter how early she slept, she never seemed to wake up refreshed. Her eyes skimmed the clearing and landed on the fresh-kill pile--almost empty. Hunting would wake me up, she thought to herself. But with who? She swept her gaze across the clearing and found a young apprentice sitting near the apprentice den. She could have sworn she'd seen him somewhere, but she wasn't sure what his name was--Squirrelpaw, maybe? She shrugged and headed towards him.
(@Boba Fett)
Sorrelpaw was sitting in the shade of the apprentices' den, grooming himself and hoping he wasn't spotted. He was never really good with conversations, he had a small amount of... What do you call it? Oh, yeah! Social awkwardness. When he saw a she-cat, probably around newish but not quite new warrior age, padding towards him he tried to look small as if she would just walk right past him and not see him. Though he knew that this wouldn't actually happen, of course.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:06 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

A good sized mass laid curled up beside the warriors den. The russet fur that seemed to line this felines pelt, ruffled in the light breeze. It wasn't as cold as it had been and the sun wasn't covered. It was still relatively early for the felines ears picked up the soft snoring of many of his clan mates. Only those who went on the dawn patrol we're awake and even then, they were spotted curled up at different places in camp, not daring to go back to their nest where they could wake another up. That is exactly while Rowanblaze himself refused to go back. He knew sleepy, grumpy cat meant duties not being preformed properly.

Rowanblaze had been the last to return from the dawn patrol, telling the others he was going to do some hunting before heading back. Of course, that's not all he had wanted to do. He enjoyed the crisp cool feeling on his pelt as he padded through ThunderClan's territory, looking up and down and all around. Birds began emerging from their nest, giving the walking tom a confused yet cautious look with their black beady eyes. He wasn't in the mood for hunting birds, so he had left them alone. The tom's ears had pricked up at the sound of a mouse nearby. The mouse had been a bit more scrawny than he would have liked but he had went after it anyway catching it with ease. He did the same thing with another mouse and brought them both back to camp.

Rowanblaze had always enjoyed a nice stroll around the territory. Now, the tom was enjoying the sun on his back. He was waiting for his friends to wake up. Either Mistwing or Wolfheart. He had recently gotten acquainted with Mistwing. The beautiful she-cat had started hanging out with him and Wolfheart, more so him, but the tom had really enjoyed her presence. He had only really shared some prey with her and went on mandatory patrols. Though she also saw her with Breezefeather. He knew they had been friends since they were young. Rowanblaze wondered if Wolfheart would be up first, if so he'd ask her what she thought about the other ThunderClan Molly. Knowing Wolfheart, who didn't have a mean bone in her body, would probably only say good things. Rowanblaze flicked his hears and lifted his head from his curled form looking towards the warriors den, nothing. Shrugging the tom laid his head back down and dozed off.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy

This is so everyone can see how the plot is forming c:

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:23 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
A good sized mass laid curled up beside the warriors den. The russet fur that seemed to line this felines pelt, ruffled in the light breeze. It wasn't as cold as it had been and the sun wasn't covered. It was still relatively early for the felines ears picked up the soft snoring of many of his clan mates. Only those who went on the dawn patrol we're awake and even then, they were spotted curled up at different places in camp, not daring to go back to their nest where they could wake another up. That is exactly while Rowanblaze himself refused to go back. He knew sleepy, grumpy cat meant duties not being preformed properly.

Rowanblaze had been the last to return from the dawn patrol, telling the others he was going to do some hunting before heading back. Of course, that's not all he had wanted to do. He enjoyed the crisp cool feeling on his pelt as he padded through ThunderClan's territory, looking up and down and all around. Birds began emerging from their nest, giving the walking tom a confused yet cautious look with their black beady eyes. He wasn't in the mood for hunting birds, so he had left them alone. The tom's ears had pricked up at the sound of a mouse nearby. The mouse had been a bit more scrawny than he would have liked but he had went after it anyway catching it with ease. He did the same thing with another mouse and brought them both back to camp.

Rowanblaze had always enjoyed a nice stroll around the territory. Now, the tom was enjoying the sun on his back. He was waiting for his friends to wake up. Either Mistwing or Wolfheart. He had recently gotten acquainted with Mistwing. The beautiful she-cat had started hanging out with him and Wolfheart, more so him, but the tom had really enjoyed her presence. He had only really shared some prey with her and went on mandatory patrols. Though she also saw her with Breezefeather. He knew they had been friends since they were young. Rowanblaze wondered if Wolfheart would be up first, if so he'd ask her what she thought about the other ThunderClan Molly. Knowing Wolfheart, who didn't have a mean bone in her body, would probably only say good things. Rowanblaze flicked his hears and lifted his head from his curled form looking towards the warriors den, nothing. Shrugging the tom laid his head back down and dozed off.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy

This is so everyone can see how the plot is forming c:
A paw bats the toms head as a soft voice like soothing rain or even a running lake was heard saying in a playful little tone.
What’s this? I thought you were a warrior not some lazy kittypet.” the Molly’s voice Says playfully. This molly was none other than wolfheart herself who just got back from a patrol, her tiger like plet beautiful and proud with hints of snow on her chest, stomach and legs was almost like a real tiger only brown and almost like she just rain though snow. Her ice blue eyes warm and comforting not a hint of any bad emotions just pure kindness and happiness for the tom before him. In front of her was a little bluejay, something she probably caught for the sake of sharing with her dear friend. But she never liked him as a friend no... she loved him dearly. But she knew she wasn’t worthy of him and besides he’s already got his eye on a other molly who was kind and beautiful... unlike her with her scars here and there and her rather tom like looks. She held back a sigh thinking about it as she only focused her attention on him and him alone. She sits down purring softly “ Wake up Little warrior~ I caught a blue jay but since you’re tried I might as well eat it myself. “ she teases with a playful purr as she pulls the bird closer to her. Her tail wrapped around her paws and the bird but still she smiled and patted his face again. “ Come on you lazy bum! I ain’t eating it till you get up and watch me do it!” She mews playfully and happily. She was happy. They were alone and she just caught her favorite prey, what could go wrong? Besides this may be the only time they get to stay together like this.. she sees the looks he gave Mistwing and as much as it pains her ... she knows he’s going to ask her about him. Rouge life taught her many things... sometimes you need to accept it and move on but still... how can she? He was the only one that caught her eye everyday and the only one she thought about at night but.. if he’s happy than she’s happy.
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:44 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A paw bats the toms head as a soft voice like soothing rain or even a running lake was heard saying in a playful little tone.
What’s this? I thought you were a warrior not some lazy kittypet.” the Molly’s voice Says playfully. This molly was none other than wolfheart herself who just got back from a patrol, her tiger like plet beautiful and proud with hints of snow on her chest, stomach and legs was almost like a real tiger only brown and almost like she just rain though snow. Her ice blue eyes warm and comforting not a hint of any bad emotions just pure kindness and happiness for the tom before him. In front of her was a little bluejay, something she probably caught for the sake of sharing with her dear friend. But she never liked him as a friend no... she loved him dearly. But she knew she wasn’t worthy of him and besides he’s already got his eye on a other molly who was kind and beautiful... unlike her with her scars here and there and her rather tom like looks. She held back a sigh thinking about it as she only focused her attention on him and him alone. She sits down purring softly “ Wake up Little warrior~ I caught a blue jay but since you’re tried I might as well eat it myself. “ she teases with a playful purr as she pulls the bird closer to her. Her tail wrapped around her paws and the bird but still she smiled and patted his face again. “ Come on you lazy bum! I ain’t eating it till you get up and watch me do it!” She mews playfully and happily. She was happy. They were alone and she just caught her favorite prey, what could go wrong? Besides this may be the only time they get to stay together like this.. she sees the looks he gave Mistwing and as much as it pains her ... she knows he’s going to ask her about him. Rouge life taught her many things... sometimes you need to accept it and move on but still... how can she? He was the only one that caught her eye everyday and the only one she thought about at night but.. if he’s happy than she’s happy.
Rowanblaze grumbled as he was prodded and poked. The russet too had some how fallen asleep when he merely meant to doze off. He had dreamed a bit about Mistwing getting with Breezefeather and his pelt burned with jealousy. However, thankfully it was just a dream and he could hear his friend's soft voice grow more urgent. He grinned internally at Wolfheart's impatient nature. He goes didn't know the she can had gone on a patrol.

The tom lifted his head squinty green eyes glared playfully at the Molly. He too shared a liking for bluejays. They weren't easy to hunt bring so quick and often stay just it of reach. He had failed many a times trying to catch them. He nearly fell out of one of the trees and Wolfheart had saw and teased him for it for nearly a moon afterwards. Quickly he snatched the blue jay away and took a small bite if it. "Mmmmmmm!" He made the sound of satisfaction as the bird was still warm. "Fresh fresh kill is the best!" He purred looking over at Wolfheart. "Would be nice if Mistwing had woken lazy tail up." He shrugged and purged the blue jay back at her unaware that the she cat in front of him was secretly enjoying this alone time with him. "About Mistwing..." The Tom grew a bit shy and shuffled to sit up. "What do you think about her?" Rowanblaze was still feeling jealous about his dream concerning Mistwing and Breezefeather.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:54 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Rowanblaze grumbled as he was prodded and poked. The russet too had some how fallen asleep when he merely meant to doze off. He had dreamed a bit about Mistwing getting with Breezefeather and his pelt burned with jealousy. However, thankfully it was just a dream and he could hear his friend's soft voice grow more urgent. He grinned internally at Wolfheart's impatient nature. He goes didn't know the she can had gone on a patrol.

The tom lifted his head squinty green eyes glared playfully at the Molly. He too shared a liking for bluejays. They weren't easy to hunt bring so quick and often stay just it of reach. He had failed many a times trying to catch them. He nearly fell out of one of the trees and Wolfheart had saw and teased him for it for nearly a moon afterwards. Quickly he snatched the blue jay away and took a small bite if it. "Mmmmmmm!" He made the sound of satisfaction as the bird was still warm. "Fresh fresh kill is the best!" He purred looking over at Wolfheart. "Would be nice if Mistwing had woken lazy tail up." He shrugged and purged the blue jay back at her unaware that the she cat in front of him was secretly enjoying this alone time with him. "About Mistwing..." The Tom grew a bit shy and shuffled to sit up. "What do you think about her?" Rowanblaze was still feeling jealous about his dream concerning Mistwing and Breezefeather.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy
She laughs softly batting his head when he gave the bird back “ You lazy fat cat!” She purrs playfully as she leans down and begins to eat the bird a bit than... she felt it... that burning jealousy and the painful crack of her heart when he spoke... about Her. Her eyes glowed with sadness a bit but quickly was replaced with a forced happiness for him. She smiles though it was a bit forced thankfully...she was good at acting.
“ She’s a nice molly, beautiful and smart as Well. I see her as someone I would love to fight aside in battle however... her emotions may be ..” she purrs softly “ never mind knowing you’re stubborn butt you’ll probably cheer her up before she even feels sadness!” She jokes though once again it was forced. Of course she was happy for him, he was in love while she.. was left behind as a friend well at least she could stay by his side.. even if she can’t be closer to him. She’s happy.. right?. She begins to stand up and toss the rest of the bird at him, “ eat up my friend. I know mollies love their toms big and strong so far I win~” she purrs playfully as she crouches in front of him, her beautiful tail wagging a bit with the wind as she purrs happily. “ Hurry up! Before I go wake her up myself! I do have looks of a tom maybe she’ll fall for me~” she teases playfully as she stands again and begins to turn around but as soon as she was sure he wasn’t looking... her eyes dimmed a bit as she sadly smiles “ .. lucky girl..” she says softly to herself as she begins to walk away of course slowly so lazy butt can catch up.
Closed Thread