Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 12:02 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:56 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by wendigo
Yesterday 11:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2018, 09:00 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird let out a brief purr, happy to be finally on to a topic she was proud of, "She's perfect Stormgaze absolutely perfect. Sweet, kind gentle everything a good she-cat is supposed to be. I'm sure she'll be able to find a good tom with no problem!" Gorsebird cooed softly, pleased to finally have a kit that met her expectations. "But," She began her eyes flickering, "That's what I thought with Sweetwhisker and look where she is now. But, then again that could just be her tainted kittypet blood."
Stormglare let out a pleased purr, a small smile on his face for a brief second. One of his kits were normal at least. The tom was a pure blood tom so, he suspected nothing less. His expectations were raised for her, unlike her sister's. "How wonderful, she'll be one of the best warriors in no time. " He said, not exactly liking the idea of his perfect kit going out in battle but she would manage. He didn't want her to get scarred. Stormglare was going to make sure of it that she didn't turn out as a wrong cat. She wouldn't mate with anyone outside the clan. Another she-cat. Nope. Stormglare squinted his eyes a little but before sighing. "I highly doubt it. Streamkit is going to be perfect, just you see!" He meowed, a hint of annoyance in his voice but hid it well. He didn't care for Gorsebird's former litter. He never really met them, anyway. He bit back a retort.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Windcrest's bright eyes continued to scan the moor top. Her eyes slipped past Duskflight, continuing to look around before she did a double take. Her ocean optics widened and she quickly turned around. Her heart beat in her chest and her whiskers twitched nervously. He's right there! Oh goodness. I am not ready for this... The molly was back and forth arguing internally with herself,
wishing should could kick her own behind for acting the way she was. She turned around and hoped he hadn't spotted her little fiasco, squirming ever so slightly in her spot while trying to make up her mind about saying hello or something! Inhaling deeply, preparing herself, she began to walk over toward Duskflight. However, she forgot to exhale and the she-cat felt her throat tighten and she let out a coughing breath.

Blinking her blue eyes, she flattened her ears and quickly made a sharp turn left walking away from Duskflight, not after the coughing breath she made. Nope, today wasn't the day to say hello! During the Evil Era, the molly had sustained a bruised bone, on her back right leg, according to Surgestorm due to a massive tom slamming her into the ground. The sharp turn caused the molly's leg to give out on her. With a yowl of surprise the molly fell flat on her face in front of Duskflight. She wanted to crawl her way underground for the show she just put on for Duskflight. Now why would he want to talk or be associated with a clumsy,
shy, paranoid she-cat that wasn't even clan born

@Duskflight
The mostly dark furred tom was nearly completed with his set amount of bathing when he heard some sort of strained cough come from somewhere near him. The sound itself wasn't unnatural but it did perk his curiosity a bit, considering the close proximity of it. So he would turn his gaze a bit, his baby blue eyes scanning around curiously before finding the source of the noise, a cat somewhat familiar to him. He flashed a friendly smile at her, but it seemed that she hardly even looked in his direction and was actually moving to walk away from him. Duskflight shrugged it off and began to sit up, flexing his claws into the cold dirt below him and fighting off another yawn that threatened to tear open his jaws.

However when Windcrest suddenly went dropping to the ground in front of him with a yowl, he let out a gasp and jumped to his paws, quickly circling around her with concern. "Are you okay?" The words tumbled out of his mouth. "Should I get Surgestorm?"
Now he couldn't recall everyone's injury from the numerous battles that have happened, especially since he's returned. So all he could think of was that maybe she stepped on something sharp. He was no medicine cat, but he believed that he could spot something on her paws if that were the case. Quickly enough, he cautiously began to sniff and look over her paws just to check before finding nothing in particular. Maybe she tripped? Flicking his tail thoughtfully, he forced himself to stop in order to ask her his next question, "Do you need help up?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:18 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare let out a pleased purr, a small smile on his face for a brief second. One of his kits were normal at least. The tom was a pure blood tom so, he suspected nothing less. His expectations were raised for her, unlike her sister's. "How wonderful, she'll be one of the best warriors in no time. " He said, not exactly liking the idea of his perfect kit going out in battle but she would manage. He didn't want her to get scarred. Stormglare was going to make sure of it that she didn't turn out as a wrong cat. She wouldn't mate with anyone outside the clan. Another she-cat. Nope. Stormglare squinted his eyes a little but before sighing. "I highly doubt it. Streamkit is going to be perfect, just you see!" He meowed, a hint of annoyance in his voice but hid it well. He didn't care for Gorsebird's former litter. He never really met them, anyway. He bit back a retort.

"I pray to StarClan that your right, love. I mean it would break my heart if all my kits were flawed! I mean cats would start to talk, and before you know I'd be the laughing stock of the clan! I simply won't have Stormglare I won't!" She blubbered softly. She thought kits were supposed to boost your reputation not destroy!

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Quote:

"I pray to StarClan that your right, love. I mean it would break my heart if all my kits were flawed! I mean cats would start to talk, and before you know I'd be the laughing stock of the clan! I simply won't have Stormgaze I won't!" She blubbered softly. She thought kits were supposed to boost your reputation not destroy!

Stormglare knew he was right. His tail gently stroke her back to calm her down. "Hmph, they wouldn't dare even speak like that. " He said, a hence of a threatening tone in his voice. No, they wouldn't dare speak of his mate like that. Not why he was with her. He let out a small huff, those tainted cats didn't even have the right to speak his mate's name. Stormglare decided to change the subject. "Hmm, love? Could you remind me what your favorite prey is again? I keep thinking its rabbit or mouse and I want to catch you it next time I'm out." He asked.

pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:43 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Stormglare knew he was right. His tail gently stroke her back to calm her down. "Hmph, they wouldn't dare even speak like that. " He said, a hence of a threatening tone in his voice. No, they wouldn't dare speak of his mate like that. Not why he was with her. He let out a small huff, those tainted cats didn't even have the right to speak his mate's name. Stormglare decided to change the subject. "Hmm, love? Could you remind me what your favorite prey is again? I keep thinking its rabbit or mouse and I want to catch you it next time I'm out." He asked.
[ooc: I just realized that I kept putting 'Stormgaze' instead of 'Stormglare' (-‸ლ)]

"I-I like waxwings, and if y-you really loved me you w-would have know that!" Gorsebird wailed, suddenly feeling incredibly distressed. She had never been so upset in her life! First, Sweetwhisker had begun calling herself a tom, then it turned out Tawnykit's eyes were messed up, and now Stormglare couldn't even remember her favorite prey item!
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
[ooc: I just realized that I kept putting 'Stormgaze' instead of 'Stormglare' (-‸ლ)]

"I-I like waxwings, and if y-you really loved me you w-would have know that!" Gorsebird wailed, suddenly feeling incredibly distressed. She had never been so upset in her life! First, Sweetwhisker had begun calling herself a tom, then it turned out Tawnykit's eyes were messed up, and now Stormglare couldn't even remember her favorite prey item!
[ xD I just realized that too ]

Stormglare's memory seem to be jog as he seem desperate to call her down. "Love, I do love you! I remember now its cedar waxwings, correct? You love new-leaf too, and birds singing. Don't you?" He said, softly trying his best not to snap at her. He did love her. A lot but for Starclan's sake, he had his limits. "Gorsebird, I promise I do." His voice seem desperate for her to calm down. Not wanting to make a scene in the nursery. The territory was the best place for her to have these little.. tantrums.

pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:13 PM
so nasty

Quote:
[ xD I just realized that too ]

Stormglare's memory seem to be jog as he seem desperate to call her down. "Love, I do love you! I remember now its cedar waxwings, correct? You love new-leaf too, and birds singing. Don't you?" He said, softly trying his best not to snap at her. He did love her. A lot but for Starclan's sake, he had his limits. "Gorsebird, I promise I do." His voice seem desperate for her to calm down. Not wanting to make a scene in the nursery. The territory was the best place for her to have these little.. tantrums.

Gorsebird was nowhere near calming down and, Stormglare was making the problem worse, "And, what proof is there behind that!? Just because you can memorize a stupid bird name doesn't mean you, love me! You're just like Slitstider so cold and distant. Only wanting me for kits not caring if I would die in the process! If anything you'd probably be happy because it could mean you would get with a she-cat you actually love!

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:

Gorsebird was nowhere near calming down and, Stormglare was making the problem worse, "And, what proof is there behind that!? Just because you can memorize a stupid bird name doesn't mean you, love me! You're just like Slitstider so cold and distant. Only wanting me for kits not caring if I would die in the process! If anything you'd probably be happy because it could mean you would get with a she-cat you actually love!

"Gorsebirrdd." The tom dragged out her name. "I don't want you for your kits, heck I only want kits if you do. I don't love anyone else but you! Gorsebird, I remember everything. I remember how we first met- we met from being paired up in a patrol. Your the only one I love, I swear to Starclan. How else do you want me to prove it?!" Stormglare said, he did remember a lot of it very well. He always did. To be honest, he was close to telling her off and that he never really wanted kits. However he was happy to have them now. Stormglare didn't even know who this Slitstrider tom was, but he didn't like him. No. He despised him. His tail lashed angrily, trying so hard to keep his voice down.

[ i gtg but I'll reply in the afternoon ]

pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:29 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:

"Snailflower," Nimblewhisker began his whiskers twitching slightly, "Of course, we'll find someone! Any cat can find love if they just look hard enough!" He knew to Snailflower his comment might have come off as nothing other than empty comfort but, Nimblewhisker did truly believe it.

"And," He began his voice gaining a slightly serious edge, "Who knows, maybe your soulmate has been right under your nose the whole time but, you just haven't considered them an option." He said giving his paw a quick lick.

@Midgefur

Ears flickering as she listened to him speak, Snailflower let out a somewhat relieved sigh and nodded. She really needn't worry, both of them were still young and love could still be on the horizon. When Nimblewhisker's tone changed, she flinched and nearly dropped her bird, looking him over as he gave his paw a casual lick. How literally could he have meant that? Hot under the collar, the molly shook out her thick fur and got to her paws before tromping closer to Nimblewhisker in an attempt to give the top of his head a playful tap with her tail.
"Maybe I have considered it." She smiled, "let's get back to camp while the waxwings are still fresh."
Old February 13th, 2018, 11:27 PM
so nasty

Quote:

"Gorsebirrdd." The tom dragged out her name. "I don't want you for your kits, heck I only want kits if you do. I don't love anyone else but you! Gorsebird, I remember everything. I remember how we first met- we met from being paired up in a patrol. Your the only one I love, I swear to Starclan. How else do you want me to prove it?!" Stormglare said, he did remember a lot of it very well. He always did. To be honest, he was close to telling her off and that he never really wanted kits. However he was happy to have them now. Stormglare didn't even know who this Slitstrider tom was, but he didn't like him. No. He despised him. His tail lashed angrily, trying so hard to keep his voice down.

[ i gtg but I'll reply in the afternoon ]
Gorsebird knew that if she played the 'You don't love me' card one more time Stormglare was going to snap so she quickly switched her mood from livid to dolor making her body tremble ever so slightly as she blinked her big doe eyes at him, "I-I'm s-sorry Stormglare for acting like such a horrible mate and m-mother. It's j-just so hard because I-I feel so sick." Gorsebird mewed weakly, "I d-didn't want to t-tell you because I t-thought you'd get mad b-because I'm not p-perfect like you!." Gorsebird wept, letting out a few pain whimpers and hoping that her 'despair'would get pity out of the tom.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 14th, 2018 at 07:11 AM.
Closed Thread