by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:38 PM

Old February 13th, 2018, 09:26 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Orangetail smiled, "I'm glad! Thunderclan is doing alright, many of them are still angry about the battle. " he mumbled. Being friends with Nimblewhisker wasn't very smart of Orangetail and it didn't help that he was developing a crush as well.

"Yea... I can understand I mean it'd be rather odd if some weren't." Nimblewhisker remarked, trying to ignore the fact that tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan were at an all-time high and, if any cat from WindClan found out about there little meeting it could land him in very hot water.
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Birdpaw looked at him with sorrow filled eyes. "I still have my parents. I wouldn't know what it is like to not have a family. I'm sorry that you had to go through that." meowed the Windclan apprentice, sitting down right beside Rosebird that their fur touched. Birdpaw scooting away a bit to give the tom some room. @Broken Madness;
Rosebird laughs softly as he begins to get closer to her and nuzzle his head against her shoulder “ .... I’m the tom I am today because of it. It’s in the past and forever will remain in my dreams as nightmares or what most would say painful reminders. But it’s okay... I have you to help me forget “
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:36 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"Yea... I can understand I mean it'd be rather odd if some weren't." Nimblewhisker remarked, trying to ignore the fact that tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan were at an all-time high and, if any cat from WindClan found out about there little meeting it could land him in very hot water.
"I wish the battle would've never happened..." He mewed, Orangetail was never much of a fighter, he was also worried about running into Nimblewhisker during the battle but luckily Blazingstar chose him as one of the cats to stay behind and watch over camp. "How have you been doing with the cold weather?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:08 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"I wish the battle would've never happened..." He mewed, Orangetail was never much of a fighter, he was also worried about running into Nimblewhisker during the battle but luckily Blazingstar chose him as one of the cats to stay behind and watch over camp. "How have you been doing with the cold weather?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood.
"In all honesty pretty horrible." Nimblewhisker mewed, "My winter coat doesn't seem too keen on growing in and it sucks. But, I guess on the bright side it does give me a valid reason to cuddle up with cats!" He said, not wanting to let any melancholy thoughts ruin there conversation.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Rosebird laughs softly as he begins to get closer to her and nuzzle his head against her shoulder “ .... I’m the tom I am today because of it. It’s in the past and forever will remain in my dreams as nightmares or what most would say painful reminders. But it’s okay... I have you to help me forget “
Birdpaw pressed her muzzle to his, giving what a human called a kiss. She moved away, her fur growing hot with embarrassment. "That was awkward. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm just a bit nervous and I don't really know why." meowed the apprentice, realizing that she was talking to much.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Birdpaw pressed her muzzle to his, giving what a human called a kiss. She moved away, her fur growing hot with embarrassment. "That was awkward. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm just a bit nervous and I don't really know why." meowed the apprentice, realizing that she was talking to much.
His eyes widened a bit than he smiles purring a bit “ my turn” He Says as he nuzzles his nose with hers. “ don’t be... I love you too”
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
His eyes widened a bit than he smiles purring a bit “ my turn” He Says as he nuzzles his nose with hers. “ don’t be... I love you too”
Birdpaw pressed her fur to his, nuzzling underneath his chin. 'I don't care what anyone thinks! They can confine me to camp, but that won't stop me,' thought the Windclan apprentice.

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Birdpaw pressed her fur to his, nuzzling underneath his chin. 'I don't care what anyone thinks! They can confine me to camp, but that won't stop me,' thought the Windclan apprentice.
He purrs playfully as he nuzzles her back “ .... I must go. The clan will be wondering where I am... I hope you understand “
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
He purrs playfully as he nuzzles her back “ .... I must go. The clan will be wondering where I am... I hope you understand “
Birdpaw stood up with a dip of her head. "Will I be able to see you tomorrow?" wondered the apprentice.
(after this I'm going to bump her age up a couple of moons)

Old February 16th, 2018, 04:21 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
fallingheart really didnt know what to say. she was inbetween wanting to simply leap over this paw and claw at spiderflights face and make her regret her words, but also focusing on what she really had said. did she mean it? there was no reason she should take the insults seriously, she barely knew her. she didnt know anything, she didnt know even know a speck of it. maybe thats why it made her so angry, so sad. that even a cat that didnt know her could point out her flaws so easily. was she that readable? that pathetic? to exhaust herself by putting up these walls only to have people see right through the cracks? she steadied her breathing, though not by much, looking away completely and avoiding the other mollys gaze to muffle her sniffling and blink away the water that had glassed over her eyes. she could feel her throat close up and a lump form that prevented her to speak. she didnt want to. after all, what could she say? that spiderflight was right? that she was truly a big sensitive kit that took things to heart? it was embarrassing, but she couldnt help it. she couldnt argue with the truth, it would simply be a waste of time. after a long few moments, she could feel the burning of spiderflights gaze in her side, and she finally built up the courage to look at her. she seemed to be almost as distressed at fallingheart. had she realized that her words had struck a chord? that her words have consequences? she pinned her ears to the back of her head, curling her lip and letting her claws dig into the ground,"Now you have nothing to say." the mewed. despite her aggressive appearance her voice didnt follow up on it. she sounded tired. she was tired.
spiderflight did have nothing to say. what could she say? there was nothing but guilt and regret boiling in her gut where pride had once been. she was used to upsetting cats, it was nothing new, but the way that fallingheart sounded. the way her attitude had done a complete 180 turn from monotone to shattered, it just made spiderflight think for once. she was talkative, and hardly recognised the words that came out of her mouth until they were said, but now she did. they were repeating in her head over and over, and they made her sound like an ass. it didn't sound like her at all. why had she said those things? for her pride? for her ego? why had she let such harsh, disgusting words slip from her lips? she took a few steps back, looking at the ground as if searching for her answer in the frosted grass. a feeling bloomed in her gut. it was sinking and engulfing and dark. it bubbled up to her throat and spread down to her paws. it filled her ears with the beat of her heart following the rhythm of a rough sea on a stormy night. it swallowed her whole and suddenly it felt like she was drowning, and the salty tang of the ocean filled her eyes and she felt as though she might start crying. spiderflight blinked rapidly, the black hole that had opened up in her heart made her chest hurt physically and mentally. was this.. guilt? regret? was this how it felt to realise the consquences of actions that you never thought twice about? spiderflight felt like choking. the words were spilling out of her mouth before she could stop them and she kept taking steps back, away from the small pond. she felt so cold and numb, it was strange to her, how she felt so out of her body but felt everything inside it at the same time. she was beginning to panic.

love
characters