Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:26 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:16 AM
open for rps
by bite
Last post by sock
Today 07:15 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:50 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2018, 07:12 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit squealed, abandoning her attack on Siltstrider and leaping towards Nimblewhisker. She pounced on his back, her paws scrabbling against his pelt as she tried to regain her balance. "Say that again, I dare you!" she howled.
"Ahhh" He shrieked wobbling slightly on his feet, "The horror! The horror I shall truly meet StarClan today!" Nimblewhisker hoped his performance was at least entertaining Leapkit because he was feeling like a total doofus.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Ahhh" He shrieked wobbling slightly on his feet, "The horror! The horror I shall truly meet StarClan today!" Nimblewhisker hoped his performance was at least entertaining Leapkit because he was feeling like a total doofus.
Leapkit stifled a purr, apparently oblivious of the embarrassment she was bringing upon Nimblewhisker. "Die, you coward!" She rolled on her back, kicking up her back feet in a feeble attempt to attack his stomach.
(@Dreaming Emu) (Sorry, I forgot to mention you last time!)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; February 13th, 2018 at 07:19 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:33 PM
so nasty

Gorsebird stretched, barely suppressing a yawn. Motherhood could be oh so tiring and she was glad that she finally had Tawnykit and Streamkit down for a nap after having to deal with their banter for what seemed like seasons. It wasn't that she hated kits it was just that she never thoughtshe would have them! But, then had been the pressure from her parents to keep the bloodline going, the full-time queens insentiently telling her to settle down and, ... Stormgaze. Speaking of which where was Stormgaze? He should've been back from the hunting patrol and, the tom-cat did seem to have made a habit of visiting her at least every day. Had he just forgotten? He better not have! They had a reputation to keep up!

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:46 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Gorsebird stretched, barely suppressing a yawn. Motherhood could be oh so tiring and she was glad that she finally had Tawnykit and Streamkit down for a nap after having to deal with their banter for what seemed like seasons. It wasn't that she hated kits it was just that she never thoughtshe would have them! But, then had been the pressure from her parents to keep the bloodline going, the full-time queens insentiently telling her to settle down and, ... Stormgaze. Speaking of which where was Stormgaze? He should've been back from the hunting patrol and, the tom-cat did seem to have made a habit of visiting her at least every day. Had he just forgotten? He better not have! They had a reputation to keep up!

@Spiral Whirl
A grey tabby tom walked into the nursery, a rabbit hanging from his jaws. He look around the nursery, his eyes showing a hint of tiredness. He didn't mean to be late more or less the patrol was out longer than he hope. Stormglare walked over to his beautiful mate, Gorsebird. Dropping the rabbit at her paws. "Sorry, love that I'm late. I was kept out longer that I hope to be." he sighed, sitting down next to her. He figured the kits would have wore her out already and she would be asleep. Stormglare was a bit lucky for that to have not have happen yet, not wanting to argue when she did awake. A yawn escaped his maw, "How are you?" He asked. His tail curling up at his side, he returned his gaze back to her. A hint of a glare in it but it was a usual look for him. Stormglare always seem to be just glaring a tiny bit, his appearance was rather scary either way. Having scars over his pelt from battle. He was a strong tom, however he promised to always return from battle to his family. He didn't want to leave them yet, even if his mate and him had their differences.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:

"Alone, I suppose, no offense but, if we hunted together you'd probably just end up distracting me or vise versa." Nimblewhisker chimed, hoping that hadn't come off as rude to Ploverpelt. "But, if you really want to hunt together I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. I mean I have always heard that two minds are better than one."
@Casual Scribbles
"Alone is fine," Ploverpelt mewed. "And no offense taken. I understand completely." She brushed her tail against Nimblewhisker's cheek as she bounded across the springy grass.

The Somali cat held her jaws open, tasting the air for scents of prey. She didn't expect much in leaf-bare, but was pleased to find a rabbit not far from herself. She dropped into a crouch and snuck forward, one pawstep at a time.

A frosted patch of grass crackled under her weight and she winced. The golden molly saw her prey's head shoot up and she bunched her haunces, leaping out at the same time that the rabbit took off. The two of them pelted across the territory, brown and golden blurs on the white landscape.

Ploverpelt was faster than the rabbit and caight up to it quickly. Now came the hard part: Ploverpelt tried to leap forward and catch the rabbit, but she missed and tumbled over. She rolled to her paws and kept running. She could see the rabbit's burrow growing ever closer and she poured on the speed.

Again, the golden she-cat pounced and this time caught the rabbit in her claws. It let out a shriek of pain and fear. Ploverpelt killed it quickly and cursed. The loud cry must have scared off all the prey in her area. She tested the air and hissed when her doubts were confirmed. Thankfully, she was far enough from Nimblewhisker that he probably still had some prey.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:59 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
A grey tabby tom walked into the nursery, a rabbit hanging from his jaws. He look around the nursery, his eyes showing a hint of tiredness. He didn't mean to be late more or less the patrol was out longer than he hoped. Stormglare walked over to his beautiful mate, Gorsebird. Dropping the rabbit at her paws. "Sorry, love that I'm late. I was kept out longer than I hope to be." he sighed, sitting down next to her. He figured the kits would have wore her out already and she would be asleep. Stormglare was a bit lucky for that to have not had happen yet, not wanting to argue when she did awake. A yawn escaped his maw, "How are you?" He asked. His tail curling up at his side, he returned his gaze back to her. A hint of a glare in it but it was a usual look for him. Stormglare always seem to be just glaring a tiny bit, his appearance was rather scary either way. Having scars over his pelt from battle. He was a strong tom, however he promised to always return from battle to his family. He didn't want to leave them yet, even if his mate and him had their differences.
"I've been well," Gorsebird began, pleased to have someone other a kit or a worried queen for company, "Couldn't see why I wouldn't be when all I do is watch kits play and eat. It's a surprise I haven't started to look like a kittypet with all the rabbits you catch for us!" She said, with a huff feeling like she somewhat had to find a problem with Stormgaze's treatment of her.

Old February 13th, 2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
"I've been well," Gorsebird began, pleased to have someone other a kit or a worried queen for company, "Couldn't see why I wouldn't be when all I do is watch kits play and eat. It's a surprise I haven't started to look like a kittypet with all the rabbits you catch for us!" She said, with a huff feeling like she somewhat had to find a problem with Stormgaze's treatment of her.

Stormglare stifled a small chuckle at her statement, finding it rather humorous rather than hurtful. "Well, you would still look beautiful as one either way. I'll just bring back a smaller kind of prey." he said, his gaze swooping over to the sleeping kits. Focusing on Tawnykit a little bit too much, he look back at her with a small sigh. "Her eyes can't be fixed, can they?" He asked her. Stormglare couldn't help but feel disappointed that one of his kits had such a defect. She was just so strange. He would rather her not know that. He assumed that despite how perfect Gorsebird was that were something about her bloodline that made a cat have some kind of condition. Stormglare wish he known about that before he became mates with but it couldn't be help, so he shrug it off. He could faintly remember something about her son Nimblewhisker, never bothering to ask or get to know him. Yet still remembered he was something else, but what? Stormgaze furrowed his eyebrows for a mere second in thought before resuming back in the real world.

pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:25 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Stormglare stifled a small chuckle at her statement, finding it rather humorous rather than hurtful. "Well, you would still look beautiful as one either way. I'll just bring back a smaller kind of prey." he said, his gaze swooping over to the sleeping kits. Focusing on Tawnykit a little bit too much, he look back at her with a small sigh. "Her eyes can't be fixed, can they?" He asked her. Stormglare couldn't help but feel disappointed that one of his kits had such a defect. She was just so strange. He would rather her not know that. He assumed that despite how perfect Gorsebird was that were something about her bloodline that made a cat have some kind of condition. Stormglare wish he known about that before he became mates with but it couldn't be help, so he shrug it off. He could faintly remember something about her son Nimblewhisker, never bothering to ask or get to know him. Yet still remembered he was something else, but what? Stormgaze furrowed his eyebrows for a mere second in thought before resuming back in the real world.
"Not a thing." Gorsebird seethed, "I all but, begged Surgestorm for an herb to fix it and he said that there was no such kind! I just don't understand why StarClan has to curse me with such troubled kits! First Sweetwhisker and now Tawnykit!" Gorsebird softly dug her claws into the ground as to not lose her composure, "I only hope that our next litter is perfect and...normal."
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:34 PM

Quote:
"Not a thing." Gorsebird seethed, "I all but, begged Surgestorm for an herb to fix it and he said that there was no such kind! I just don't understand why StarClan has to curse me with such troubled kits! First Sweetwhisker and now Tawnykit!" Gorsebird softly dug her claws into the ground as to not lose her composure, "I only hope that our next litter is perfect and...normal."

"Well, at least she can always be useful if someone decides to take her as a mate and that he is normal. Being a queen is always good for her, we can pray to Starclan she doesn't past on that.. defect.`." Stormglare meowed, nodding his head in some agreement. At least Tawnykit wouldn't hear this. It wasn't his fault. He blinked in a little surprise but barely showed it, he didn't know that would have another litter of kits. The tom was sure that she would be fed up with one litter from the past and now this one. Stormglare brush it off again, it wasn't a big deal either way. Hopefully the next litter did turn out normal like he and his mate did. Stormglare took in mind that Nimblewhisker was formally Sweetwhisker, he wasn't dense to that they were probably formerly a female or something close to that. "And Streamkit? How is she?"

pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:50 PM
so nasty

Quote:

"Well, at least she can always be useful if someone decides to take her as a mate and that he is normal. Being a queen is always good for her, we can pray to Starclan she doesn't past on that.. defect.`." Stormglare meowed, nodding his head in some agreement. At least Tawnykit wouldn't hear this. It wasn't his fault. He blinked in a little surprise but barely showed it, he didn't know that would have another litter of kits. The tom was sure that she would be fed up with one litter from the past and now this one. Stormglare brush it off again, it wasn't a big deal either way. Hopefully the next litter did turn out normal like he and his mate did. Stormglare took in mind that Nimblewhisker was formally Sweetwhisker, he wasn't dense to that they were probably formerly a female or something close to that. "And Streamkit? How is she?"
Gorsebird let out a brief purr, happy to be finally on to a topic she was proud of, "She's perfect Stormgaze absolutely perfect. Sweet, kind gentle everything a good she-cat is supposed to be. I'm sure she'll be able to find a good tom with no problem!" Gorsebird cooed softly, pleased to finally have a kit that met her expectations. "But," She began her eyes flickering, "That's what I thought with Sweetwhisker and look where she is now. But, then again that could just be her tainted kittypet blood."

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
Closed Thread