Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old February 9th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly “ a rebel cute” he says playfully as he begins to sit down. “ well we’re here.. what now my dear?”
Birdpaw let out a purr at his compliment. "When somebody asks me to do something I do it even if I break the warrior code." meowed Birdpaw, giving her paw a quick lick. She drew her paw over her ear, keeping an eye on Rosebird.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Birdpaw let out a purr at his compliment. "When somebody asks me to do something I do it even if I break the warrior code." meowed Birdpaw, giving her paw a quick lick. She drew her paw over her ear, keeping an eye on Rosebird.
he smiles softly “ I see. I’m no different however my father isn’t exactly a clan born like my mother. A flirt of a rouge with skills and words. Captured my mother with his words and looks alone and I just happened to be the result of that... however she died before I even got the chance to know her but I know my father is alive... just don’t know who he is. Either way I’m breaking the code as I see fit besides ain’t no one like you my dear “

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:34 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:00 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Mintpaw's whiskers twitched curiously as they approached the WindClan border, her ears perking up thoughtfully, interested as she stared into the moor beyond the border. She halted beside Marshjump, uncertain whether to go any further since she wasn't completely sure how close the border was. So she stayed beside him, shifting her paws anxiously as she gazed into WindClan territory. "I think so," she mewed, narrowing her eyes and taking a big whiff of the air, opening her mouth to try and taste the scent. Ah, okay, that was a lot different from ThunderClan. While her Clan had a more woodsy scent, like the forest, WindClan had a sweeter tang to it. It was strong, though, no doubt, and so different from ThunderClan that it made her nose wrinkle slightly.

"Yeah, it's all..." Mintpaw trailed off, not quite sure how to describe exactly what she was smelling. "It's weird. Different, I guess, not like ThunderClan. It's... Breezy.." She narrowed her eyes. "Like... Ah, I can't explain it. I know I smell it, though.." She sighed, tilting her head faintly to the side as her ice blue eyes stared across the border before she looked up at her mentor, her best friend. "So they're... Our enemies?"

The tom couldn’t remember the last time he had related so much with something another cat had said. I hope it ends soon too, Minty. Still, he kept silent and cleared his throat, trying to think of what to say now. ”We-ll… we should probably move away from this border, for one thing. WindClanners aren’t normally overly aggressive, but they’re probably going to be pretty protective of their borders right now since… you know… all the stuff with ThunderClan and WindClan is going on.” But which border next? The ShadowClan one would be a good place to go, as eerie as it was… Marshjump had never liked it there, but perhaps it wasn’t as bad as he remembered. There was always that small chance that it was a little bit lighter-spirited since he had been an apprentice. Then again, it was ShadowClan… and their warriors made Marshjump really nervous. ”On to ShadowClan!” He mewed with a half-laugh as he motioned for Mintpaw to follow him, down to where the shadowy territory met their own.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:09 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

[ @king kaleb! ]

the scene was so peaceful, the gentle sound of the running creek accenting the noise of the cold breeze rustling the bare branches against one another. soft, almost silent pawsteps interrupted the natural music of nature, but not much. a low sigh as the molly took a deep breath and stopped at where the thin trickle of water ended. just in front of her was a rather large puddle that more qualified as a pond than anything. it was large enough to cross into each of the clan territories by itself. a small smile wormed its way onto the molly's face and she bent down to lap up the bit of water that wasn't frozen, chilling and cool as she swallowed it and felt it run down her throat. she was supposed to be hunting right now, that's what she'd told her clanmates when she stepped out, but she just was off for a walk. it was nice. she needed it after the recent battle with the other clans. she pressed her tongue over her shoulder, a new scar from a too close for comfort battle with a thunderclan warrior. there were more on her, but there was already a poultice on them that tasted vile. she would rather fight a dog than have to lick it.

licking her paw, spiderflight groomed herself some and sat down on her paws, though her ears were up and alert as her tail fidgeted. it was dangerous to be out and around here after such a major battle, but did spiderflight care? no. she was quick on her feet, she could be out of sight before anyone could even smell her. the thought made her grin to herself as she shut her eyes and took in the serenity. life was hectic and restless in the clan, she needed just a moment of peace.

love
characters
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:25 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
[ @king kaleb! ]

the scene was so peaceful, the gentle sound of the running creek accenting the noise of the cold breeze rustling the bare branches against one another. soft, almost silent pawsteps interrupted the natural music of nature, but not much. a low sigh as the molly took a deep breath and stopped at where the thin trickle of water ended. just in front of her was a rather large puddle that more qualified as a pond than anything. it was large enough to cross into each of the clan territories by itself. a small smile wormed its way onto the molly's face and she bent down to lap up the bit of water that wasn't frozen, chilling and cool as she swallowed it and felt it run down her throat. she was supposed to be hunting right now, that's what she'd told her clanmates when she stepped out, but she just was off for a walk. it was nice. she needed it after the recent battle with the other clans. she pressed her tongue over her shoulder, a new scar from a too close for comfort battle with a thunderclan warrior. there were more on her, but there was already a poultice on them that tasted vile. she would rather fight a dog than have to lick it.

licking her paw, spiderflight groomed herself some and sat down on her paws, though her ears were up and alert as her tail fidgeted. it was dangerous to be out and around here after such a major battle, but did spiderflight care? no. she was quick on her feet, she could be out of sight before anyone could even smell her. the thought made her grin to herself as she shut her eyes and took in the serenity. life was hectic and restless in the clan, she needed just a moment of peace.
the sounds of hissing fits still echoed in her ear as she perked them. she could feel the claws at her thick pelt, how she was still missing tufts of fur. though, the war was still very recent, it was long behind her. fallingheart still walked along the border in an attempt to keep thunderclans borders strong, stopping to mark here and there. just because she had a slight limp, and had a fur leaves embeded in her fur from herb work didnt mean she could keep up her duties. it was leaf bare, there was prey to catch, borders to protect, training to be done. having a few puny injuries wasnt an excuse.

dumbass spiderflight.

she was the one who did this to them. since then, there had been a few times that they caught eachother at this same exact border. her stench was practically plastered all over the place now, on her side of the border of course. she found herself wandering here more and more often though, for reasons she either didnt want to admit or acknowledge. it was all for the sake of her clan, right? right. thats all this was. protecting her clan. so she wasnt surprised to smell the sweet floral scent flood her nose once more, to see that familiar dark grey pelt sitting humbly by the border.

"I thought you and your clan would know not to come by the border after our victory." she spoke coolly, voice scratchy, rough and unused. she didnt like to talk, she didnt know what made the words slip out of her mouth in the first place.
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:40 PM
no u

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
the sounds of hissing fits still echoed in her ear as she perked them. she could feel the claws at her thick pelt, how she was still missing tufts of fur. though, the war was still very recent, it was long behind her. fallingheart still walked along the border in an attempt to keep thunderclans borders strong, stopping to mark here and there. just because she had a slight limp, and had a fur leaves embeded in her fur from herb work didnt mean she could keep up her duties. it was leaf bare, there was prey to catch, borders to protect, training to be done. having a few puny injuries wasnt an excuse.

dumbass spiderflight.

she was the one who did this to them. since then, there had been a few times that they caught eachother at this same exact border. her stench was practically plastered all over the place now, on her side of the border of course. she found herself wandering here more and more often though, for reasons she either didnt want to admit or acknowledge. it was all for the sake of her clan, right? right. thats all this was. protecting her clan. so she wasnt surprised to smell the sweet floral scent flood her nose once more, to see that familiar dark grey pelt sitting humbly by the border.

"I thought you and your clan would know not to come by the border after our victory." she spoke coolly, voice scratchy, rough and unused. she didnt like to talk, she didnt know what made the words slip out of her mouth in the first place.
almost immediately, a crisp, sharp scent hit spiderflight's nose and she was leaping to her feet, nearly turning tail to run. but then the voice touched her ears and a cocky grin spread across her face and she looked up to see a familiar blotchy pelt. she would know this molly anywhere, the very cat that ruined her ever-pristine pelt during the war. fallingheart. she settled back on her paws, on far less alert than she had just been. the one that got away. the only reason spiderflight had retreated was because that same blotchy pelt was fleeing once she got a good chunk out of it, and windclan had lost that battle. the fact still made spiderflight scowl, but she brushed it off and smiled so sweetly at the other molly that it could have made one vomit.

" what can i say? i do enjoy long walks on the beach, " she purred sarcastically with a smug sneer, " i thought you'd keep your distance, seeing as you fled before i could finish the job. " she nodded towards the herbs and missing fur that also claimed fallingheart's body. spiderflight's own handy work.

love
characters
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:58 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
almost immediately, a crisp, sharp scent hit spiderflight's nose and she was leaping to her feet, nearly turning tail to run. but then the voice touched her ears and a cocky grin spread across her face and she looked up to see a familiar blotchy pelt. she would know this molly anywhere, the very cat that ruined her ever-pristine pelt during the war. fallingheart. she settled back on her paws, on far less alert than she had just been. the one that got away. the only reason spiderflight had retreated was because that same blotchy pelt was fleeing once she got a good chunk out of it, and windclan had lost that battle. the fact still made spiderflight scowl, but she brushed it off and smiled so sweetly at the other molly that it could have made one vomit.

" what can i say? i do enjoy long walks on the beach, " she purred sarcastically with a smug sneer, " i thought you'd keep your distance, seeing as you fled before i could finish the job. " she nodded towards the herbs and missing fur that also claimed fallingheart's body. spiderflight's own handy work.
finish the job? did she mean kill? the subtle threat made fallinghearts blood boil, but it was hidden behind her rather emotionless expression. "Theres only so much I coulve done to you, not much fur to tear." she retorted, not even batting an eye when spiderflight glanced over at her. she returned the gaze with an annoyed one, green eyes in their usual slits of aggravation. she only ran because while yes, she would defend her clan with her life, she wasnt going to murder another cat, and she knew thats what it was leading up to. she was smarter than to get another clans blood on her paws, but other cats, spiderflight, only looked at it as being a coward. idiot. no nody could see that thunderclan was starving, and while yes it was wrong to steal prey in the first place, it was the only thing left to do. other clans wouldve done the same.

"Some of us are smarter than to resort to killing as the 'finishing job', i think it reflects poorly on your character, really." she added, eyes lidded and voice monotone, there was not one trace of reaction that spiderflight was getting to her. she was rather experienced with building walls and letting emotions crumble until there was nothing left on the surface. atleast we won, you have no reason to be so damn cocky. she thought silently, though she didnt waste her breath saying that out loud, it was like talking to a brick wall. so smug and full of herself, yet fallingheart kept coming back to the border anyway.
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:56 PM
no u

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
finish the job? did she mean kill? the subtle threat made fallinghearts blood boil, but it was hidden behind her rather emotionless expression. "Theres only so much I coulve done to you, not much fur to tear." she retorted, not even batting an eye when spiderflight glanced over at her. she returned the gaze with an annoyed one, green eyes in their usual slits of aggravation. she only ran because while yes, she would defend her clan with her life, she wasnt going to murder another cat, and she knew thats what it was leading up to. she was smarter than to get another clans blood on her paws, but other cats, spiderflight, only looked at it as being a coward. idiot. no nody could see that thunderclan was starving, and while yes it was wrong to steal prey in the first place, it was the only thing left to do. other clans wouldve done the same.

"Some of us are smarter than to resort to killing as the 'finishing job', i think it reflects poorly on your character, really." she added, eyes lidded and voice monotone, there was not one trace of reaction that spiderflight was getting to her. she was rather experienced with building walls and letting emotions crumble until there was nothing left on the surface. atleast we won, you have no reason to be so damn cocky. she thought silently, though she didnt waste her breath saying that out loud, it was like talking to a brick wall. so smug and full of herself, yet fallingheart kept coming back to the border anyway.
fallingheart's comments only made the molly snort as she stood up and gave a lazy stretch as if she weren't standing right on the border and were just waking up from a nap in camp. her tail swished and she narrowed her eyes, an almost predatorial growl rumbling deep in her chest. the molly's remarks were mediocre at best, spiderflight could do better in her sleep. her only real reaction was a yawn.

" i'm not balding darling, " she said with her wicked grin, " this gorgeous pelt is all natural. " she emphasized her self-centred point by giving a twirl and letting the opposing molly get an eye-full of her slim, dark body. she ended it with a wink and a lopsided smirk, " but i never said i had good character, but judging by your own comments you don't have a good character either. it takes one to know one, fallingheart, " she purred her name like it was the most amazing thing on earth, however it had a most mocking hiss to it.

love
characters
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:39 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
fallingheart's comments only made the molly snort as she stood up and gave a lazy stretch as if she weren't standing right on the border and were just waking up from a nap in camp. her tail swished and she narrowed her eyes, an almost predatorial growl rumbling deep in her chest. the molly's remarks were mediocre at best, spiderflight could do better in her sleep. her only real reaction was a yawn.

" i'm not balding darling, " she said with her wicked grin, " this gorgeous pelt is all natural. " she emphasized her self-centred point by giving a twirl and letting the opposing molly get an eye-full of her slim, dark body. she ended it with a wink and a lopsided smirk, " but i never said i had good character, but judging by your own comments you don't have a good character either. it takes one to know one, fallingheart, " she purred her name like it was the most amazing thing on earth, however it had a most mocking hiss to it.
"Guess so, whatever your self centered brain wants to think." fallingheart brushed it off. she knew she wasnt the best person in the world, or had the best character. but spiderflught knew nothing about her, she knew nothing about what shes gone through. hell, fallingheart rarely showed emotion as it was, how would she even grasp how fallingheart was like or acted? she knew nothing. nothing at all. she was just another face that fallingheart would forget once something more appealing showed up, she figured. another cat that would attempt to get under her pelt but would fail, just like the rest of them due to her emotionless wall. she was predictable. she was full of herself as some useless defense mechanism that she had seen before. she wasnt original at all. and all the molly could do was roll her eyes at her actions. pathetic.
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
he smiles softly “ I see. I’m no different however my father isn’t exactly a clan born like my mother. A flirt of a rouge with skills and words. Captured my mother with his words and looks alone and I just happened to be the result of that... however she died before I even got the chance to know her but I know my father is alive... just don’t know who he is. Either way I’m breaking the code as I see fit besides ain’t no one like you my dear “
Birdpaw looked at him with sorrow filled eyes. "I still have my parents. I wouldn't know what it is like to not have a family. I'm sorry that you had to go through that." meowed the Windclan apprentice, sitting down right beside Rosebird that their fur touched. Birdpaw scooting away a bit to give the tom some room. @Broken Madness;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:28 PM.