Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
──★ And you know I don't...
by Epiales
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:58 PM
learning how to be strong...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 12:55 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:55 PM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 12:45 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Monarchstep never knew why she-cats actually flirted with him, he’d be happy to let them get pregnant so long as he didn’t hate them. He flicked his tail,” Hello.” He replied casually.
Heatherdream looked at Monarchstep, sitting beside him. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here." meowed the she-cat, trying to act like a normal Thunderclan warrior.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 9th, 2018, 11:49 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Boba Fett (Here's the post.)

The small white bundle called Icekit by her family moved away from her mother's nest. He mother was a molly named Rosefern, she was a beautiful molly and Icekit was glade she was her mother. But sometimes she doubted her mother was telling the truth. Such as when she told her that her father was a tom named Lightningflash. How was Icekit going to believe her father was a ThunderClan warrior who had been there her whole life if she didn't meet him till she was 3 moons old. "But mum wouldn't lie, right?" She mumbled as she sat by the entrance of the nursery her snow white tail rapped over her little paws. She wanted to believe Lightningflash was her father but she needed proof. Even though she had a emerald colored eye like his eyes and snow white fur like him she wanted him to prove he was her father. Yes, this normally quiet molly was stubborn and always wanted proof before believing things. Witch could be a good thing, sometimes. But not at the moment. Quiet know Icekit sat still with her duel colored eyes looking out, watching her Clanmates.
Ok)

Lightningflash looked around and decided to visit his one daughter, Icekit, who was staring from the nursery. He padded in and smiled at her,"hi Icekit!" He mewed happily to his kit. He looked at her affectionately. She really did look like him.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:32 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw’s ears flicked backwards at the muttered “ow,” but she should have expected it. The scratches were going to hurt - they weren’t severe enough to be a major concern, but they were pretty bad. Painful enough that no cat would want them. Except, it seemed, for Snowpaw. Had he even thought about what he was doing? Caliapaw cared about her Clan as much as anyone, but this battle seemed silly and immature. Blazingstar and Snowstar were squabbling like kits, and there had to be a better way to deal with this. Not that Caliapaw knew what it was. She could assume it was talking, but since she wasn’t the leader, perhaps she was wrong. Snowpaw’s question caught her by surprise. She had been heading back to check on Doepaw when he had asked her about it, and her eyes widened a little. ”Am I injured? Do I look hurt to you?” The feline half-snapped, her expression frustrated as she glared at her brother. There were so many who were injured, and she hadn’t even been a part of the battle, so why was he worrying about her? She hoped her other family members were okay - despite the fact that she wasn’t close to all of them, she cared about all of them. She cared about her mom, her sisters, her dad… her brothers, both of whom were in here now… and she cared about her friends. Hopefully they were staying out of any major fights right now, so that she would be able to put her personal life aside for a little while and treat everyone like they were just patients. Everybody in here was supposed to be equal - no matter whether Caliapaw hated them, or loved them. As far as healing went, they all needed to be treated right. Of course, that didn't mean that Caliapaw wouldn't say what she thought of them... just, it would have to be once they were out of danger.
"No." Snowpaw learned he did have a short fuse when he felt like this. His ears flattened to his skull, biting back a reply. He was just worried about her, unable to see where she was coming from. His pink nose twitched, trying to look at his side. One thing he didn't get was how Medince cats did it. How they save almost everybody, always trying, like a leader of a clan. "Sorry for asking." He muttered under his breath. Snowpaw said `sorry` too often for it to have much of a meaning, it was just natural to say it. When someone seem mad at you. The tom didn't try to take it as offensive, rather knowing if she meant it as to be rude or if it was just the stress. He shrugged it off. Snowpaw didn't mention Doepaw, now noticing his brother was in here. It made him feel a bit guilty, he looked worst than him. His stomach was in a knot in the den. It wasn't like he didn't like crowds- he loved them. Yet in here it was always different. Always having a slight guilty mind, his stomach twisting and turning in a way that he swear wasn't normal. Snowpaw felt anxious and nervous, which was rare. It wasn't the type when your around your crush or if something bad was gonna happen. It was when you just wanted to get out of the place. Snowpaw didn't ask about his wounds, figuring his sister would tell him if it was something urgent. "Stupid.. Windclan cats." He muttered, out loud. He didn't hate them. He didn't believe in grudges. He just wish they could see it was for the both of their clans, get over it. It was in the past.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 9th, 2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:44 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Aspenpaw cocked her head at the unusual mood of her friend. He was usually very peppy and mischievous. He was acting that way, but something was different. She couldn't help but notice a rather melancholic air about him. She opened her mouth to comment on it but than closed her mouth again. Over the time that she had known Flashpaw she had learned that he did not particularly like it when cats pestered him about what was wrong. So instead she decided that she could ask him in a way that seemed as if she hadn't noticed. A casual greeting. Aspenpaw had learned how to sneak what she meant into not hurtful words while listening to the conversations of older cats. She didn't call it eavesdropping, but with the mischief that she got up to it very well could have been. "How are you today?" She asked pleasantly, acting as if she hadn't noticed that he didn't seem normal.
"Fine," Flashpaw answered Aspenpaw with a shrug of his shoulders. He wasn't making his poor mood obvious, as Flashpaw was more of a guarded kind of cat. Onlookers could have mistaken him for simply being tired. He was tired...In a way. The Bengal apprentice pulled himself up to a sitting position and looked at Aspenpaw expectantly. His eyes flicked around the clearing for another tortoiseshell. Aspenpaw's sister Jasminepaw was usually easy to identify. She looked exactly like Aspenpaw, after all. The two were pretty close, so if he didn't know where Aspenpaw was he usually just assumed she was with her sister. Perhaps if Jasminepaw were around she could join the conversation and take Aspenpaw's attention away from his mood. The only familiar tortoiseshell coat he saw, though, was the one in front of him. It made sense, he supposed. Jasminepaw was pretty popular. She was probably surrounded by followers. His yellow eyes returned to Aspenpaw and he flicked an ear as he awaited his friend's words. He figured she wanted something, not thinking about the fact that they were friends and she probably just wanted to hang out.
Old February 9th, 2018, 01:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Boulderdust set down the mouse gently on the ground in front of Redpaw. "I thought that you might be hungry, so I bought you this mouse." replied the elder in a hushed voice. Boukderdust was trying his best not to attract attention. If someone was in with them he woukd leave.
He flicked his tail,” Aren’t I suppose to be bringing you prey?” He laughed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 9th, 2018, 01:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Heatherdream looked at Monarchstep, sitting beside him. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here." meowed the she-cat, trying to act like a normal Thunderclan warrior.
Monarchstep gave a blink of acnolagement,” Not going to kill you, you are a clamate afterall.” He muttered sarcastically rather amused by her

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 9th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
He flicked his tail,” Aren’t I suppose to be bringing you prey?” He laughed
"I wanted yo change it up." replied Boulderdust.

Old February 9th, 2018, 01:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"I wanted yo change it up." replied Boulderdust.
Redpaw smirked,” About time I get treated. So I probably don’t have any ticks and fleas, but you can check if you want.” He joked lightly.

Old February 9th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Redpaw smirked,” About time I get treated. So I probably don’t have any ticks and fleas, but you can check if you want.” He joked lightly.
Boulderdust let out a silent chuckle. "I won't even check my mate for flea's and ticks." replied the elder with a smile.

Old February 9th, 2018, 01:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Boulderdust let out a silent chuckle. "I won't even check my mate for flea's and ticks." replied the elder with a smile.
Redpaw purred,” And yet she some how puts up with you when you don’t even do that?” He laughed lightly.

Closed Thread