Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 10:20 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by carmen
Today 10:19 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:18 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:17 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 10:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2018, 11:42 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Ivypaw's heart rate quickened as she saw her mentor, mentally trying to calm herself so she didn't look too eager. "Hi Eagleflower! I'm ready for training today! Could we start with battle training?" she asked eagerly, not hiding her excitement. Ivypaw couldn't wait to use her muscles so that they ripple under her pelt like the warriors' muscles did. She flexed her claws out and dug them into the ground in a poor attempt to hide her excitement.
Bump @Lefty the bear(:

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site

Last edited by Ivyfeather; February 21st, 2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:44 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Another purr rattled Emberwing's chest as she swept her fluffy tail across the ground behind her. It was truly a pleasure to watch Brightkit coming up with idea after idea, and certainly a young kit like that would be a great addition to the already training apprentices ThunderClan had. "Yes, I can't wait to tell all of my stories to my future apprentice. There are definitely some good ones!" The thought alone made the warrior happy, and she envisioned the day Snowstar would finally entrust her with the training of a future ThunderClan warrior. Oh, how exciting that will be! she thought, getting lost for a bit in her own mind. I'll make sure they're the best warrior even StarClan has ever seen!

Bringing her attention back to Brightkit, who danced eagerly on tiny paws before her, Emberwing chuckled. "I would love to play. We can do whichever game you want!" she offered the kit, crouching down so she was at eye level with the younger feline. "We can always do them all! Though, I'm not sure if we'll have time." She wasn't sure of Snowstar or Passionblaze would want her for an evening patrol later, but she figured whatever games they didn't get to today, could be saved for another slow morning. "But we can try to play as many as we can!" She lifted her plume off the ground and waved it energetically overhead, ears pricked and alert for Brightkit's answer.

The truth be told, Emberwing had been relatively lonely the past few moons. Sure, she had friends, and was well known among the Clan, but she didn't have one thing that all her friends seemed to have; an apprentice. So when they were all resting in the warriors' den after a long day of group training, and were exchanging stories of teaching battle moves or hunting crouches, the russet warrior couldn't chime in. Still, she listened intently, if only to improve her chances of being a great mentor when her time finally did come.
A bright smile lit up the kit’s face at Emberwing telling her that they could play as many games as possible before they ran out of time. ”We can? YAY! How about we start with moss-ball… if you remember how to play moss-ball, I mean, it’s pretty easy to learn! Martenkit and I play it all the time and we’re really good at it! So you have a really good teacher! And… ooh, ooh, after we’re done with that, if we still have time, then you can show me your warrior moves! I would love to learn them!” The patched kit squealed, her tail twitching back and forth eagerly as she went through a mental list of all the games they could play - this was going to be FUN! Brightkit wasn’t often lonely - she was always finding someone to play with, and it was nice to have an older friend that seemed to like her.

Warriors could find the younger kit annoying most of the time, because she was a distraction - constantly asking questions, constantly wanting to to play, and forever in their business. It was a strange day indeed when the young kit was quiet or calm, and today was no exception to that rule. As usual, she had been bouncing around - getting a few scornful or disgusted looks, but none of them ever stuck to her - and it was just her luck that she should bump into Emberwing! Wow! Today’s going to be even better than yesterday, which was an amazing day, so that makes this… the BEST of BEST DAYS!

The young feline mentally squealed, her tail twitching back and forth, that smile still on her maw as she thought about what this “best of best days” was going to look like. They would, of course, play as many games as possible - and then, perhaps, tomorrow morning she would find Emberwing again and the two of them could play even more games! The young kit mentally squealed again at the thought of this, her blue eye sparkling and her green one - though cloudy and unfocused - seeming to be almost sparkling as well, even through the darkness of it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
His eyes flickered somewhere else, staying rather quiet. Snowpaw looked back at her. He was half hoping she wouldn't notice him. However she did, it was too late to just leave. Not without Caliapaw yowling at him. "I guess?" The tom replied, it was quieter than usual. He couldn't help but try to see if she was injured. It was hard not to think about it. With Wheatfur's death, he didn't want that to happen to Caliapaw. No one, really. However Snowpaw tried to not make it that obvious which only made it more obvious. His eyes seem rather dull, worn out from the war. He didn't bother with much small talk. Snowpaw sucked in his teeth when she placed the cobwebs on his wounds. The pain stung, something he would never get use to. "Ow.." He muttered under his breath, almost inaudibly. He didn't think much about his shoulder or wounds. He didn't exactly care about much as he should. Snowpaw was careless with his wounds, no doubt. "Are you injured?" He soon blurted out, Snowpaw didn't find any wounds. Not any that he could see anyway. Even if it wasn't his job he still wanted to know. The sentence slipped out, he didn't actually want her to know. His mind went straight to that she would think that he saw her as defenseless. Even if he kind of did.
Caliapaw’s ears flicked backwards at the muttered “ow,” but she should have expected it. The scratches were going to hurt - they weren’t severe enough to be a major concern, but they were pretty bad. Painful enough that no cat would want them. Except, it seemed, for Snowpaw. Had he even thought about what he was doing? Caliapaw cared about her Clan as much as anyone, but this battle seemed silly and immature. Blazingstar and Snowstar were squabbling like kits, and there had to be a better way to deal with this. Not that Caliapaw knew what it was. She could assume it was talking, but since she wasn’t the leader, perhaps she was wrong. Snowpaw’s question caught her by surprise. She had been heading back to check on Doepaw when he had asked her about it, and her eyes widened a little. ”Am I injured? Do I look hurt to you?” The feline half-snapped, her expression frustrated as she glared at her brother. There were so many who were injured, and she hadn’t even been a part of the battle, so why was he worrying about her? She hoped her other family members were okay - despite the fact that she wasn’t close to all of them, she cared about all of them. She cared about her mom, her sisters, her dad… her brothers, both of whom were in here now… and she cared about her friends. Hopefully they were staying out of any major fights right now, so that she would be able to put her personal life aside for a little while and treat everyone like they were just patients. Everybody in here was supposed to be equal - no matter whether Caliapaw hated them, or loved them. As far as healing went, they all needed to be treated right. Of course, that didn't mean that Caliapaw wouldn't say what she thought of them... just, it would have to be once they were out of danger.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 8th, 2018 at 12:07 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 01:08 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A bright smile lit up the kit’s face at Emberwing telling her that they could play as many games as possible before they ran out of time. ”We can? YAY! How about we start with moss-ball… if you remember how to play moss-ball, I mean, it’s pretty easy to learn! Martenkit and I play it all the time and we’re really good at it! So you have a really good teacher! And… ooh, ooh, after we’re done with that, if we still have time, then you can show me your warrior moves! I would love to learn them!” The patched kit squealed, her tail twitching back and forth eagerly as she went through a mental list of all the games they could play - this was going to be FUN! Brightkit wasn’t often lonely - she was always finding someone to play with, and it was nice to have an older friend that seemed to like her.

Warriors could find the younger kit annoying most of the time, because she was a distraction - constantly asking questions, constantly wanting to to play, and forever in their business. It was a strange day indeed when the young kit was quiet or calm, and today was no exception to that rule. As usual, she had been bouncing around - getting a few scornful or disgusted looks, but none of them ever stuck to her - and it was just her luck that she should bump into Emberwing! Wow! Today’s going to be even better than yesterday, which was an amazing day, so that makes this… the BEST of BEST DAYS!

The young feline mentally squealed, her tail twitching back and forth, that smile still on her maw as she thought about what this “best of best days” was going to look like. They would, of course, play as many games as possible - and then, perhaps, tomorrow morning she would find Emberwing again and the two of them could play even more games! The young kit mentally squealed again at the thought of this, her blue eye sparkling and her green one - though cloudy and unfocused - seeming to be almost sparkling as well, even through the darkness of it.
"Alright," Emberwing purred, her green eyes flashing in excitement at the thought of the tables being turned, with Brightkit teaching her, "moss-ball it is. I remember some of it, but why don't you show me how it's played among today's kits." She hadn't been a kit for many moons it seemed, her careless days playing in the nursery a distant memory in her clouded head. She didn't have a necessarily interesting kithood - well, aside from the fact that her littermate had been kitnapped from the nursery. Those three moons without her brother Flareheart had been hard on her, she she had been glad when he returned to be able to play. Though, he didn't do much of anything aside from blame us for stealing him back, she thought, sadness creeping up into her heart at the cold moment from her past. She hadn't talked to Flareheart in awhile, and made a mental note after her game with Brightkit to go seek him out to see how he was doing. If he'll even talk to me...

Forcing the painful memories to subside and focus on the present with Brightkit, Emberwing grinned, waiting patiently for the kit's instructions. She was sure the game hadn't changed that much, however she wanted to allow the young feline a chance to give some direction, or be in control. The warrior knew it was a true honor to a kit when a warrior much older than them allowed them to decide what it is they did, show them, and eventually execute the game. With Brightkit's spunky personality, she knew this concept was probably not lost on her.
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Constellation

Creampaw, a multi colored molly, starched in the week leaf-bare sun. She ruffled her fur as a cold breeze swept though the trees of ThunderClan. This was her home, she was born and raised her and she would, did, fight for it. She had the scratches to prove it to. Well they were more like scars know and they weren't that bad but still. The molly ran her yellowish green eyes over the clearing looking for one cat, Featherspeckle, her mentor. She'd like to do some training or just hang out with the older molly. Creampaw looked up to the white and brown molly and respected her. Sadly she didn't see her at the moment. She might still be in her nest. Or out on patrol. She thought sitting down with a thump. Creampaw probably just didn't spot her mentor, she didn't look for long, just glanced around. Nothing more.

(Oh my I've got writer's block again.)
It was easy for Featherspeckle to remain unseen if she wanted to. Hiding was not necessarily out of fear for her, it was more to do with the fact that she wanted to be unbothered. Currently, she had been staking out in the upper trees of the forest. The higher branches made her clan mates appear like little ants. Since dawn, she had sought out this old tree, climbed to the highest branch until she was well hidden by the greenery of the leaves. She had to admit...this was her favorite place to be. Featherspeckle had laid down for a quick cat nap with her tail dangling down, swishing slowly while her head placed contently on her paws. If she could stay like that forever, she would. But, then Speckletail might question her life choices. For Featherspeckle, as depressed as she was, she didn’t want anyone else to see an upside down smile. Her bright yellow orbs blinked open, no help from the sun to make them shine. Her yellow hues had their own sparkling shine that others could not decipher whether it was tears or an envied highlight that marveled the sun. Whatever it may be, many will never know. Featherspeckle has slowly gathered herself into a sitting position, and she groomed herself with a rough tongue, not really caring for a pristine or desired look. She wanted to look presentable with few hairs sticking places they shouldn’t be. As long as others didn’t notice. The molly jumped down from the branches with an elegant, gentle motive that her paws hardly caused any noise. When she reached the bottom, her eyes blinked at a familiar apprentice...her apprentice. Right! How could she forget that she had another apprentice? Her mind was scrambled enough, and her depression was always a thought flicking through her mind. Just like when she trained Kiwituft, Featherspeckle liked Creampaw. The Molly would be a promising apprentice once Featherspeckle got her mind together. Nonetheless, she gave a bright, gentle smile to the multi colored Molly. “Hello, Creampaw! How are you doing this sun high?”
Old February 9th, 2018, 01:19 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Lonestar23
Thrushwing nodded. He padded to a random spot and sat down, glancing at his surroundings a couple times before fully settling. "I have some scratches on my chest." He started. The large brown tabby hadn't felt the pain in the battle, only a little but it wasn't as much as now. He had a high tolerance for pain, which could be an advantage at battle but threatening to himself outside of a scuffle. That was why he was here, because of his tolerance, his body didn't know when to chill until the last minute. If these wounds were worse then he thought/felt (which he doubted anyway), then he'd be lucky to come here instead of ignore the wounds and have something much worse happening later. "There's a cut here too, the claws got deeper then I expected." He meowed, looking down at his left flank as if he were pointing at it with his nose.

Last edited by Bandido; February 9th, 2018 at 01:20 AM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 09:27 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
"Alright," Emberwing purred, her green eyes flashing in excitement at the thought of the tables being turned, with Brightkit teaching her, "moss-ball it is. I remember some of it, but why don't you show me how it's played among today's kits." She hadn't been a kit for many moons it seemed, her careless days playing in the nursery a distant memory in her clouded head. She didn't have a necessarily interesting kithood - well, aside from the fact that her littermate had been kitnapped from the nursery. Those three moons without her brother Flareheart had been hard on her, she she had been glad when he returned to be able to play. Though, he didn't do much of anything aside from blame us for stealing him back, she thought, sadness creeping up into her heart at the cold moment from her past. She hadn't talked to Flareheart in awhile, and made a mental note after her game with Brightkit to go seek him out to see how he was doing. If he'll even talk to me...

Forcing the painful memories to subside and focus on the present with Brightkit, Emberwing grinned, waiting patiently for the kit's instructions. She was sure the game hadn't changed that much, however she wanted to allow the young feline a chance to give some direction, or be in control. The warrior knew it was a true honor to a kit when a warrior much older than them allowed them to decide what it is they did, show them, and eventually execute the game. With Brightkit's spunky personality, she knew this concept was probably not lost on her.
The she cat grinned at the invitation to show Emberwing how the game was played. And it wasn’t hard, so it would be easy enough to teach! ”Okay! Well, first we’ll have to get a moss-ball - I’ll go do that real quick, be right back!” And then the multicolored kit was off, bouncing towards the nursery as quickly as ever, her limited sight never slowing her down. She had a few close scrapes with some other cats sitting in the clearing, but as usual, a shouted “sorry!” was all that was heard as Brightkit continued on her way away, hoping to make it to the nursery and back in the shortest time possible.

Grabbing a rather large looking piece of moss from the entrance of the nursery, Brightkit rolled it into a ball (and looked to be having quite a good time with it) before darting back to Emberwing, her tail held high as the now considerably smaller, rolled up piece from moss dangled from her maw. Her blue eye was sparkling excitedly, her tail still held up in a pleased manner as she dropped the moss at Emberwing’s feet.

”Okay! So this might be more fun with more cats, but since you haven’t played in a long time, just the two of us is good too! Some kits play a little differently, but the way I play, there’s only one rule; you can’t pick up the moss-ball! Well, technically two, because I don’t want anyone to get hurt either - but only one big rule! And, and… you’re just going to nudge it over to me, and then I’ll push it back to you, and if you want we can play keep-away with it too!” Brightkit mewed, speaking quickly and without taking a breath, though surprisingly every word was distinctable enough so that Emberwing might have been able to hear it.

Old February 9th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@2018 Okapi(just a small check on Redpaw)
Boulderdust peaked into the apprentice's den with a mouse in his jaws. The elder looked around for Redpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 9th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

@2018 Okapi(just a small check on Redpaw)
Boulderdust peaked into the apprentice's den with a mouse in his jaws. The elder looked around for Redpaw.
Redpaw had been lounging the apprentice den and spotted Boulderdust he nervously glanced around for any peers, and was relieved not to find any,” What is up?” He asked casually fear pricked in his paws at the idea that a peer might enter the den.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Redpaw had been lounging the apprentice den and spotted Boulderdust he nervously glanced around for any peers, and was relieved not to find any,” What is up?” He asked casually fear pricked in his paws at the idea that a peer might enter the den.
Boulderdust set down the mouse gently on the ground in front of Redpaw. "I thought that you might be hungry, so I bought you this mouse." replied the elder in a hushed voice. Boukderdust was trying his best not to attract attention. If someone was in with them he woukd leave.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread