Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:53 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starcave

@Charmer

The tom felt his heart lurch the moment he saw the kit, he remembered the small tom, he remembered how Juniperpaw freaked out, how torn apart she was. As the young tom stepped forward the ebony feline tried his hardest not to flinch back, not to recoil. He wasn't sure about this, about becoming leader, he had already been wracking his brain about choosing weather or not to go through with this. As the young tom leaned forward to touch his little pink nose against the tom's forehead Fallenstream paused for a moment, this was his last life, if he wanted to turn back now, he would have to stop, he would have to pull back and refuse. He felt a force push down on him, on his soul, he couldn't push back, and now, he didn't want to, the lives that were given to him wanted him to continue, he could feel the piercing gaze's of Starclan, he had to do it for them, he had to do it for his clan. The tom lowered his head and bit his cheek as he felt the surge of energy hit him. He staggered back and huffed as he regained his breath. He did it, he was now a leader.

Fallenstar perked his ears as he heard the kit chant his name, a mixture of pride and disgust. But he had to swallow it down, for his clan's sake. He gave the star scattered cats a small, sad smile and dipped his head.

@AbsurdJinx

The tom woke up, his blue hues danced with exhaustion. He slowly raised his head and perked his ears, trying to hear the breathing of the medicine cat. He picked himself up and winced, he was sore, his muscles just wanted him to stay put. He couldn't however, he had to get back, and on that note he picked himself up and poked the medicine cat on the back, wondering if she was sleeping, or visiting Starclan as he was.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 18th, 2017, 06:45 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@starfall

Juniperpaw rose to find Fallenstream - no, Fallenstar - standing above her. She took a quick moment to register the fact that the dark-pelted tomcat would now be working closer alongside her. She reveled in the fact that he seemed to approve of her role in the clan, unlike Russetstar, which let her feel somewhat more comfortable with the new leader. She flashed him an eager grin, a kit-like excitement stretched across her face. Juniperpaw approved greatly of Fallenstar and was looking forward to working with him, perhaps even forming a strong bond with the older feline. Suddenly, her flamboyant grin faded into what she hoped was a comforting smile. Compassion flooded her gaze.

Quietly, Juniperpaw meowed to him, ``Don't you worry, Fallenstar. I'm right behind you.`` She could relate to him currently, the weight that must surely be pulling him down. She bet he was doubting himself and his abilities, just as she had done when Geckoleaf chose her to be her apprentice. Juniperpaw had been skilled when it came to hiding her pain - she hoped Fallenstar was, too. As superiors among their clanmates, they must remain strong for those they are responsible for. However, Juniperpaw wanted the new leader to know he could confide in her. Though they had to remain strong for those who looked up to them, they did not have to hide from everyone, including each other. Juniperpaw was there to help Fallenstar carry the weight he cannot carry alone. Though she was young, she's been through a lot within her seven moons which gave her experience and experience gifted her with wisdom. She was willing to help Fallenstar in anyway possible. ``Remember, you can rely on me for anything. I wanna help you.``

Inhaling heavily, Juniperpaw gazed up at the large tomcat. Her smiled widened slightly, and her green eyes adopted flames of determination. ``Are you ready, Fallenstar?``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 18th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:04 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

@Megan
The light gray tabby watched quietly, waiting for just the right moment. Whitheredpelt, no. Her name was Cinderstep, it always would be to him. Bravesky's green eyes, shining with starlight, shone even brighter as she came into view. Though she was scarred, her white and light ginger fur patchy and ruffled, she was still beautiful to him. "Cinderstep... Witheredpelt... Hi," he spoke softly as he stepped on soft paws over to her. His proud stance and gentle gaze showed none sign of the agony he had endured in his last moments. "How are you? Have you been doing good? Are the apprentices taking care of you?" he asked, ears pricking. He wished he could walk out of the cave with her and go back to Shadowclan, but that was a fool's wish. He sat down, waiting for her to respond.
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
@Megan
The light gray tabby watched quietly, waiting for just the right moment. Whitheredpelt, no. Her name was Cinderstep, it always would be to him. Bravesky's green eyes, shining with starlight, shone even brighter as she came into view. Though she was scarred, her white and light ginger fur patchy and ruffled, she was still beautiful to him. "Cinderstep... Witheredpelt... Hi," he spoke softly as he stepped on soft paws over to her. His proud stance and gentle gaze showed none sign of the agony he had endured in his last moments. "How are you? Have you been doing good? Are the apprentices taking care of you?" he asked, ears pricking. He wished he could walk out of the cave with her and go back to Shadowclan, but that was a fool's wish. He sat down, waiting for her to respond.
Whitheredpelt let out a smile, purring lightly as her dead mate spoke. "I've been good. The apprentice's have been wonderfull to me. There are some kits that are scarred of me, but they grow to get used to it." replied Witheredpelt. The old molly sat down, since her side began to hurt from walking from camp all the way to the starcave. She always had to visit him when she was feeling down. At least her kits came to visit. "Its been hard. I was lucky enough to have escaped the battle. Nobody is really alliwed out of camp at this time. I just wish all clans would get along." meowed Witheredpelt.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:45 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Whitheredpelt let out a smile, purring lightly as her dead mate spoke. "I've been good. The apprentice's have been wonderfull to me. There are some kits that are scarred of me, but they grow to get used to it." replied Witheredpelt. The old molly sat down, since her side began to hurt from walking from camp all the way to the starcave. She always had to visit him when she was feeling down. At least her kits came to visit. "Its been hard. I was lucky enough to have escaped the battle. Nobody is really alliwed out of camp at this time. I just wish all clans would get along." meowed Witheredpelt.
"Well, cats have claws and tempers for a reason, we can't expect them to be at peace forever," Bravesky meowed. "And the kits? They'll grow out of it," he added as a afterthought. "How... How are our kits?" he asked quietly, feeling the ever present pick of guilt. He should be there, helping Witheredpelt, being their father, instead he was dead. Why did he have to die? He couldn't even remember what had killed him, he just remembered the pain, and the burning sensation that he had felt. "You're lucky... You'll always be lucky, not every cat can say they survived a battle of... that size," he shivered as he recalled how many cats had joined Starclan's ranks that time. He was wondering how many cats would say this war between the clans was there last battle. He purred as he lifted his gaze to Witheredpelt's eyes. Forgetting all his problems for just a moment.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:51 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Well, cats have claws and tempers for a reason, we can't expect them to be at peace forever," Bravesky meowed. "And the kits? They'll grow out of it," he added as a afterthought. "How... How are our kits?" he asked quietly, feeling the ever present pick of guilt. He should be there, helping Witheredpelt, being their father, instead he was dead. Why did he have to die? He couldn't even remember what had killed him, he just remembered the pain, and the burning sensation that he had felt. "You're lucky... You'll always be lucky, not every cat can say they survived a battle of... that size," he shivered as he recalled how many cats had joined Starclan's ranks that time. He was wondering how many cats would say this war between the clans was there last battle. He purred as he lifted his gaze to Witheredpelt's eyes. Forgetting all his problems for just a moment.
Witheredpelt looked at her dead mate with a dip of her head in a low purr. "Our kits are doing good." replied the elder. The molly gave her neck a quick scratch as a bite began to itch.
(Sorry it's short. Im doing this on my phone)

Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:58 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Witheredpelt looked at her dead mate with a dip of her head in a low purr. "Our kits are doing good." replied the elder. The molly gave her neck a quick scratch as a bite began to itch.
(Sorry it's short. Im doing this on my phone)
Bravesky sighed out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. "That's good," he said, his eyes glowing with excitement.
(it's okay, I have the block of the writer)
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Bravesky sighed out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. "That's good," he said, his eyes glowing with excitement.
(it's okay, I have the block of the writer)
Witheredpelt let out a purr, nuzzling his chin as he sighed. "I hardly get to see them. Only one come's to visit." meowed the elder.

Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Caliapaw had been to the Starcave only once, for her ceremony. So much had changed since that time - she was older, and she knew much more than she had since she had first begun her training. Caliapaw felt like she had never gotten a lot of closure, or at least not enough, on what had happened… she hadn’t even gotten to speak to Wheatfur since his death. She really didn’t want to be here right now, but it was important that Passionblaze was supported by the young she cat. This was a lot for her at the moment… she had liked Snowstar a lot, and through the conversation the two had shared, even before, had grown to respect the former leader. Now that she had stepped down… Caliapaw was left with a new leader that she did not know, and this was hardly the time to get acquainted.

She took a breath and turned to look at the tom, keeping her voice steady and expression calm. ”Are you ready?” The medicine cat wasn’t quite sure how this was supposed to be done. It wasn’t like Wheatfur had given her a step-by-step of it… but at least she could try and figure out at least a little bit of what was supposed to happen. She didn’t really want to be here, if she was being completely honest… part of her had thought that she was able to stay behind and skip out on this whole ceremony thing. But she supposed she had always known she was going to have to do it… it was important, after all.

Just as Passionblaze had a duty to ThunderClan to become their leader now, Caliapaw had a duty to perform the tasks of a medicine cat - and she wasn’t going to be a slacker about it. She couldn’t. The Clan was counting on her, and if she fell behind, who was going to pick up the slack? She didn’t have anyone to lean on right now. Caliapaw was having more trouble now than ever trusting her own instincts, with her confidence, and trusting other cats. Maybe Wheatfur had made a mistake. But if he’d made a mistake… then what hope was there for her future?

@Constellation

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:44 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw had been to the Starcave only once, for her ceremony. So much had changed since that time - she was older, and she knew much more than she had since she had first begun her training. Caliapaw felt like she had never gotten a lot of closure, or at least not enough, on what had happened… she hadn’t even gotten to speak to Wheatfur since his death. She really didn’t want to be here right now, but it was important that Passionblaze was supported by the young she cat. This was a lot for her at the moment… she had liked Snowstar a lot, and through the conversation the two had shared, even before, had grown to respect the former leader. Now that she had stepped down… Caliapaw was left with a new leader that she did not know, and this was hardly the time to get acquainted.

She took a breath and turned to look at the tom, keeping her voice steady and expression calm. ”Are you ready?” The medicine cat wasn’t quite sure how this was supposed to be done. It wasn’t like Wheatfur had given her a step-by-step of it… but at least she could try and figure out at least a little bit of what was supposed to happen. She didn’t really want to be here, if she was being completely honest… part of her had thought that she was able to stay behind and skip out on this whole ceremony thing. But she supposed she had always known she was going to have to do it… it was important, after all.

Just as Passionblaze had a duty to ThunderClan to become their leader now, Caliapaw had a duty to perform the tasks of a medicine cat - and she wasn’t going to be a slacker about it. She couldn’t. The Clan was counting on her, and if she fell behind, who was going to pick up the slack? She didn’t have anyone to lean on right now. Caliapaw was having more trouble now than ever trusting her own instincts, with her confidence, and trusting other cats. Maybe Wheatfur had made a mistake. But if he’d made a mistake… then what hope was there for her future?

@Constellation
The ginger tom didn’t know how to reply to Caliapaw’s question. Their entire walk to the starcave made him queasy with every step. He had lingered behind a bit to collect troubling thoughts, not knowing whether to dodge them or prepare for the impact. He couldn’t believe that he was about to be leader. Honestly, Passionblaze usually doubted himself for this role. Being deputy was one thing - but leader? A monarch where he was the representative for his clan, his word was law and shall prevail. Passionblaze wished Snowstar hadn’t resigned, but he understood that she was stressed. She needed to be with her family. There was nothing wrong with having happiness.

Passionblaze gave a glance toward Caliapaw. The journey had been quiet, which wasn’t out the ordinary. Although an easy tom to approach, Passionblaze was the listener and not the chatty catty. Besides that, he had been locked in his thoughts. The tom tried to pay close attention to the sounds of nature, but the pounding of his heart was an electric beat that disturbed him to no end. Passionblaze had been silently thankful for the company because if Caliapaw hadn’t came, he’d be running in circles. Passionblaze was dedicated to his clan. He always had been. Recklessly brave to protect another life in desperate measures. Becoming deputy meant he was preparing to be leader...he just didn’t think it would be so soon.

As they approached the entrance, Passionblaze abruptly stopped, almost tripping on his paws. The cave was brilliantly magnificent. A fine work of art that Passionblaze’s eyes sparked with fascination. The tom’s thoughts whirled around the history of this cave, how it was morphed and how it evolved within the forest. Yet, it wasn’t time for him to give philosophies and his own theories to determine the landmark. Perhaps, another time he’d do that. Passionblaze had looked to Caliapaw, a questioning stare on his face. He didn’t exactly know what to do or how to approach all...this. Passionblaze looked toward the cave, squinting his eyes at it. He took an awkward step forward, stopping once to glance back at Caliapaw. The tom knew this shouldn’t take all day. He looked as if he was about to have cold paws - instead, he muttered up a bright grin, “Wish me luck!” He turned, flicking his tail at the she cat as he padded inside slowly. His eyes never missed a spot. It was clearly seen how he admired the place greatly. This was the starcave. This cave held the stars. Inhaling in a deep breath, and exhaling ever-so-softly that he felt if he breathed too hard, the cave would become unbalanced. There was a gem in the middle. Brightly lit, the brightest light in the cave. Passionblaze cautiously approached it. He circled it for a moment, studying the piece with unanswered questions settling in his mind. When he finally laid down, he knew this was it. This was the unprepared moment he was...unprepared for. It had to be done, however. Thunderclan needed a strong leader. A challenging one. Passionblaze may had lacked confidence in himself, but Thunderclan? Never. Passionblaze knew the heartfelt warriors resided in Thunderclan. After every disaster, their resilience was a passionate thing. To put short, he was proud to become the new leader. He just hoped Thunderclan was prepared for him. Passionblaze inched closer to touch his nose to the mineral. Finally, he closed his eyes. When he opened them, he knew he wasn’t in reality. This was the blossoming moment. This was Starclan. “Wow...”

@Flameleaf