Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:18 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by lark.
Today 12:12 PM
Hawkkit adopt
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 12:06 PM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:51 AM

Old Today, 10:05 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Y'know, Marigoldkit was starting to think someone was having the time of their lives watching her suffer like this. It was a bitter thought, yes, but she... No. She wouldn't think about it. Starclan had good intentions for her, they were paving her path and she'd let them. She was glad really that she remembered Starclan even after she wandered away from Riverclan.

Marigoldkit stretched herself with a yawn before nibbling on a large mouse. She wasn't sure why it was so big, but she didn't mind it. More food for her! That's all she could think about.

Mid-chew she paused to sniff the air. A unfamiliar yet Riverclan scent entered to nostrils. She perked her curled ears towards it before completely turning to meet the... Wounded cat?

Honestly it was an eye sore. Their pelt was groomed to perfection but it greatly contrasted with their deep wounds and blinded eye. A look of pity washed over her face. Marigoldkit didn't have to be battered black and blue to know how they felt.

She finished chewing before piping up. "Hello there, shiney pelt sir!" She mustered a wide smile. "You're very pretty. Or handsome. Whichever you prefer. Oh sorry, that sounds very wrong. You're well groomed! Yup, that's what I meant."

Now that she knew the general features of this tom, she refrained from looking at him straight ahead and rather focused on the buzz of cats behind him.

"I'm Marigoldkit! Pleased to meet you."

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost couldnt help but smile at the kits reaction/introduction, it had been moons and he had almost forgotten how open and direct younger cats tended to be and it was quite honestly a refreshing change to all the cats his age and older lying their way through every word. keeping up appearances was a value long lost on him and honesty normally had the higher priority than avoiding conflict but the nagging voice in the back of his head and anxiety peak of disappointing another cat stole his words more often than not.
"i appreciate the compliment, doesnt matter which one you chose" he mewed, cold blue eye now resting on the kit, she didnt look particularly well fed and hadnt been around any of the other kits so he assumed that she wasnt riverclan born and didnt have the time to settle in yet, even better.
"im jayfrost and im very pleased to meet you too." a polite smile, brief shuffling to shift the weight off his straining shoulder and the usual tapping tail, only this time it wasnt out of anxiety or the effort to suppress a strong reaction but purely because he liked the dull sound and sensation.
"my friend goldfish is going to have her kits soon so i thought id come around and introduce myself before just barging in when its time" he explained, perhaps that explanation was overly complicated especially for a kit to understand. perhaps it was confusing to any cat not in his head, but he couldnt think of a less convoluted way to lay out their situation without going on a even longer tangent.

( hes so awkward *sob* )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old Today, 11:29 AM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Gullkit
@Yoshdo@Maybi@LuvWarriorCats247

With a gleeful squeak, Gullkit took the opportunity and sprang forward to pounce on her fallen friend. With a triumphant squeal, she landed lightly on Rainingkit's back, "Killing" the fox with a playful tap of her paw. "Gotcha!" Gullkit squealed, rolling off of Rainingkit and onto the moss-covered ground of the nursery floor

Last edited by Quacky; Today at 11:32 AM.