Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

The brown tabby leader found his gaze settling on Fallenstar, as he seemed to be the first one to respond after he had spoken his piece, and also seemed to be the one getting riled up quicker than anyone else.
Why must he do this? Is it because he's a new leader, he feels he must make a name for himself? Is that his reasoning? His mind pondered, his face like stone, his normal cheery demeanor wiped clean to show absolutely nothing. He saw the dark-furred tom snarl and step closer to the Windclan leader, radiating his anger. But for right now, he remained seated, watching them, jaw loosely clenched and muscles taught, but not to the point where it was painful. He was ready to step in where it was necessary. But he could feel his own frustration rising up in his throat like bile. He didn't bring Skyclan to liberate these clans just so they can go at each others throats, as if they didn't all share the same hardships. He could understand frustration, as he was feeling now, and even anger, but when you were the leader of a clan, you had to hold that back. Especially when at a gathering. You couldn't be reckless, or you would seem like nothing more than a kit with the suffix of star. Grousestar was a cat of faith, and the last thing he wanted was to bring down the wrath of Starclan because he couldn't contain his emotions on the one night where it mattered.

The Riverclan and Windclan leader exchanged more hostile words before Grousestar finally did say something, though he worded it carefully as to not show the extent of his frustration. But what was said next caught him just slightly off guard. His emerald gaze focused solely on Fallenstar, pupils narrowing as he was told to stay out of it. Ordered as if he wasn't the very leader of Skyclan, but rather some insubordinate warrior of Riverclan.
Now Grousestar could take criticism, but when it came to being talked down upon. As if he didn't have the experience, or authority of clan leader. As if he could be told to do something by anyone other than the cats he cared for. That's when he stopped it. No cat had the right to tell him to do anything.
His gaze flickered down to look at Auroraflame as she spoke up, the Skyclan leader nodding to her. She was a good deputy, and knew when to speak her mind, he appreciated it. He would have to personally thank her later for that. But for now, he had to deal with this.

Turning his head back to Fallenstar, Grousestar stood up. Now Grousestar was a tall cat, not terrifyingly tall, but certainly tall by any means. The warm, polite look that was originally in his eyes when he first greeted the Riverclan leader was gone.
"I appreciate your advice, Fallenstar. But I believe I know how to lead my clan and may very well insert myself into any business I deem necessary. And this, is most certainly necessary business to be inserted in to.
You are not the only clan here, and your continued aggression towards each other is a danger to us all. This is a night of truce, and it should be kept that way. Arguing and fighting can be saved for any other day, or night, but when it comes to the gathering, you need to contain yourself.
" His voice was cold and even held a somewhat harsh note to it. But he did not appear angry, or upset at all. He made sure to keep his face completely and utterly neutral.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Empress Of Evil
@Fuzzyfeline
@Celestial
@starfall
@Duskflight

Blazingstar's eyes narrowed in anger now. Fallenstar was being ridiculous! When the dark feline swung towards Grousestar and let his aggression out on the SkyClan leader, Blazingstar rose to his paws. Despite his normally kind personality, he was going to take advantage of his moment of RiverClan's weakness. Perhaps it was time SkyClan decided their side and hopefully that side would be his. "You talk like I have no respect for anyone around here, when you're the one here starting a fight and challenging authority of two other leaders!" he half growled, his fluffy tail lashed behind him. The words that left his mouth next were uncensored and meant with every fiber of his being. "If you were half the leader Russetstar was, you wouldn't have turned your back on WindClan. You were his deputy and you knew of that alliance, yet you chose to throw it away like nothing and you certainly wouldn't be disrespecting the clan that we all are in debt to! A little hypocritical, don't you think Fallenstar? Russetstar should've chosen better," he spoke, lifting his chin in defiance. Blazingstar wasn't going to swing paws at Fallenstar, but if the other leader was childish enough to, the war that would break out in the clearing would be on his paws, not Blazingstars. Blazingstar looked down upon the deputies, noting how Rowanflower too seemed to be disapproving of the leader. That was amusing, however he didn't say anything about it nor did he voice his thoughts after Auroraflame voiced her opinion. Grousestar could defend himself now and that's what Blazingstar was hoping he'd do. Of course, jumping in would hopefully catch the good side to the tabby leader.

Clouds quickly covered the moon during this chaos causing the clearing to grow dark and moments afterwards, everyone was silenced by yowling. The fluffy orange tom could feel small drops of rain beginning to fall from the sky, but he chose to ignore it to listen to the the warrior coming. Ears pricking, forgetting what was happening around him, he found his jaw dropping as a long warrior came racing towards them calling for RiverClan's leader. It appeared StarClan wasn't happy with what was going on because just before the warrior could reach them a loud crack of lightning shook the clearing and sent chills down Blazingstar's spine. His golden hues widened in shock as the bolt hit a tree which came crashing down on the warrior. At this point, Blazingstar was at a loss for words. He had witnessed a death that he assumed was sentenced upon them from StarClan. Quickly, he searched the other two leader's expressions, looking for something to go off of.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 25th, 2018 at 11:44 AM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Empress Of Evil
@Fuzzyfeline
@Suspiciousmindz
@starfall
@Duskflight

A gentle murmur of shock rippled through the sea of cats below as clouds drifted towards them from the sea front, dark ominous and approching quite fast. She wasn't surprised the amount of unrest that it was causing and she could see every other cat starting to see them too. Blazingstar had attacked fallenstar verbally when he compared the tom to russetstar. Admittedly that was a step in the wrong direction but any step from any leader at this point seemed to be leaning the wrong way. She couldn't help but stiffen and hope fallenstar took it well which he problably wouldn't. Suddenly a crack of lighting shot through the sky illuminating everyone in the darkening land. She shot a harsh glance up the leaders, they should all know better than to act like kits. Though fallenstar had began the fight it didn't matter in the big scale as personally everyone attacked each other. Besides the gathering was going to come to abrupt close if this didn't stop and no matter how much she didn't wanna have the conversation, they needed to figure themselves out. The white and ginger spotted tabby stood flashing a glance at the deputies beside her before dipping her head gently to the leaders, "Though we have our differences isn't it time we set those aside for the greater good?" she said tail lashing. Everything that she had said was directed at all leaders and In favour of nobody. Though she should have her loyalties remain with her clan and faith in her leader she couldn't quite find herself thinkng any of what any leader was saying was good. "I don't mean to upset you all but I believe your acting like kits, Fallenstar may have started it but leaders who have wisdom must know to be kind on one who simply has just started"
she said gently her gaze averted. Just than she was going to open her mouth again when a second shot of lighting came spiking through the air dangerously close to the group of cats below when it struck a tree nearby. "We are all in the wrong no matter how much you believe your actions are justified, this is not what starclan wants!" Than a split second later the tree branch exploded into sparks and it groaned until the whole thing fell crushing a cat beneath and for a split second the deputy stood in absolute horror. Her claws dug into the earth And she staggered with shock. "Look what we've done!" she said to nobody in particular her face ridden with shock fear and anger. A life had been lost today and it was all because they hadn't set these things aside for one night. She was tempted to leap down and proceed to check if the warrior was actually dead but she remained where she was her horror filled gaze studying the fallen tree. Gentle raindrops flitted down from the sky dotting her oelt every free seconds as the weather seemed to pick up. The deputy quickly sat down pulling her limbs closer to her body and hunching over. She had said her bit, a cat had died, and starclan was angry. What could be better?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 25th, 2018 at 02:38 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil
@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Celestial

The warrior swung his head around and gave the ebony deputy a glare, his lapis hues blazed with pure anger. He swiveled his body so that he wasn't craning his neck. He flashed the deputy his fangs and lashed his tail, though, he didn't lift his chin, he didn't look down on her, he held every feline gathered on this rock with respect, even Blazingstar, he refused to become one who looked down upon others because of his rank. "There's no difference between a Warrior and a Leader, both fight for their clan, both call the shots, both lead with dignity, and both give everything they can to protecting their clan and their beliefs." he started, his voice sickingly low, monotone. "The only difference is that a leader has 9 chances to fix their mistakes, while a warrior has 1." he finished. He could tell she was trying her hardest, he could tell that she was brave. "And I never said I didn't respect his decision, I'm just disappointed, there's only a certain amount of help neutrality can give a clan before it's just the same as ignoring the problem at paw." he scoffed, his attention then turning to the Skyclan leader. The ebony tom didn't think he'd ever seen the tabby annoyed, never thought he'd seen such anger radiate off the, usually calm and friendly, leader. He took a second to process the toms annoyance, and of course, Fallenstar didn't plan on backing down. He bit is tongue and took a step toward the tabby, his ears pinned to his skull. "Swallowing everything down is only going to do so much." he spat, the bile rising in his throat.

He wanted to get rid of it, spit it all out, barf it all out. Anything to get rid of this parasite that clung to his mind, blighted his thoughts, ate away at his soul, ripped apart his heart, it was killing him from the inside out. The tom paled and panic flashed across his face, he could feel it rising up his throat. He swallowed it down with a fair amount of effort, but what the orange tabby said next made him almost puke. It was the very core of his fear, the very reason for all the sickness that plagued him, plagued his mind, his being. He let out a growl and snarled at the Windclan leader, he wanted to leap, he wanted to claw at the orange tabby, he wanted to harm him as much as he possibly could, but the thought of that only made his head hurt worse and only made his thoughts louder, the voices screamed at him. He turned his gaze to the ground and hunched his shoulders, practically going limp. "Don't you think I know that?" he asked, his voice low, so low one would have to lean in to hear it. Fuzzy. Everything was fuzzy and loud, a ringing in his ears, it drove him insane. After a second the tom swung his head up and glared at Blazingstar, his lapis optics filled with pure detestation. " I didn't even want to become the deputy in the first place, much less a leader!" he cried, flashing his fangs.

He heard the thunder, and saw a flash of lightning, than the tree, landing square on a cat. He didn't flinch. He didn't pull his gaze away from Blazingstar, his blue hues were glued to the toms face, the cold glare that held the passionate flame of hatred. The only thing that pulled him out of his trance was his deputy, Rowanflower, yelling, practically screaming, at them. The fact that not even his deputy had faith in him broke him, his last final thread of hope, shattered. He was no longer Fallenstar, rather, the parasite took over, infested him, and took control. He whipped his head around and was about to snap at the ginger molly, but everything he was going to say caught in his throat the moment he saw her. Except it wasn't her that he saw, it was Honeypool. The ebony feline quickly made his way over to her, nudged her toward the direction that would easily get her off the rock, then stopped. "Riverclan is taking it's leave." he stated, refusing to look at the two leaders. "Helping Thunderclan was only supposed to be a one time event...but it seems as though we are now permanent allies. All ties Windclan had with Riverclan are now cut." he said, no emotion in his voice, no anger, no defeat, no worry, no sadness. Monotone. As if all his emotions vanished with that stroke of lightning. That his very being vanished, that what made Fallenstar Fallenstar...was gone, killed off. He made his way down the mound, hiding his face from the leaders and his clanmates the best he could, and made his way off the island, expecting Riverclan to do the same.

Ah, he puked.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 28th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

Grousestar would glance over at Blazingstar as he rose in response to Fallenstar turning his anger upon him, something that he was actually vaguely surprised to see. Not because he expected the Windclan leader to dislike him, he honestly didn't expect any of the leaders to dislike him so even Fallenstar's rage was a bit surprising to him; but rather his surprise was stemmed because he didn't see Blazingstar as the tom to stand up for another leader as he was doing now. He seemed somewhat like a tom who wanted to focus more on his own clan than protecting the reputation of another clan leader. Perhaps he was going it to try and make an ally of Skyclan, and it certainly put the thought into Grousestar's head. Or maybe he was doing it just to spite Fallenstar and put him in the wrong, just to make himself look better. Regardless of the reasoning, he fell quiet as the Windclan leader rounded on the Riverclan leader again. He would not be brought to argue, even what he had said, while harsh, was not meant to be argued in any way. He would keep his cool, would refrain from insulting him, or talk down upon him. All he had done so far, was assert his own power and reasoning. Nothing more. The words that fell from the Windclan leaders mouth were harsh, but Grousestar said nothing to stop them. Part of him was left wondering the same thing, had Russetstar chosen poorly? Had he picked a deputy that would bring about total war for Riverclan? It surely seemed to be headed that way.

His gaze flickered upwards warily, the harsh look in his eyes disappearing as he realized that more and more clouds were beginning to cover the moon and soon rumbled of thunder were heard. Even if he hadn't been to as many gatherings as the other leaders, he knew that this was a sign from Starclan. This arguing was getting worse, it was bringing about the very anger from Starclan. "This needs to stop." He murmured, though it was lost in a crash of thunder, the brown tabby flinching as it struck a branch, his eyes following it as it crushed a yowling cat beneath it. His blood ran cold and he shook his head. "Skyclan is leaving. Auroraflame, gather everyone and meet me by that boulder. We will leave as soon as we have everyone." Rain poured, soaking through his short fur. His gaze flickered to Fallenstar for a moment, pupils narrowed before he leaped from the stones and briskly maneuvered through the crowd, gathering what warriors he could and meeting at the boulder to wait for Auroraflame and the rest of his clan members before leaving. What have they done? For how long would Starclan be angry?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 28th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Buttercupbreeze watched as the leaders contentioned to fight. Her brownish hued eyes flicked from one tom to the next. Should she jump in? Was it right for Auroraflame to jump in? All this ran though her mind like a bolt of lighting. No, Blazingstar has this. He has been leader a lot longer then you have been deputy. She reminded herself. The creamy ginger molly moved her claws in and out as if needing the ground. She felt a chill down her spine as the wind blew and the clouds grew. Glancing up at the sky that was normally clear with the full moon floating above, she saw a black sky littered with storm clouds. She was opening her moth to say something, not sure what yet but Rowanflower spoke first. It was a bit of relief. The other deputy didn't pick sides and seamed to try to be polite, possibly. Buttercupbreeze was honesty surprised by this, lately she's been surprised by any 'kind' act done by a high rank from RiverClan or ThunderClan. The WindClan deputy watched the RiverClan molly closely her head only jerking away when a bolt of lighting shot though the sky. The flash lit up everything reveling a tom in the descent but was gonna in a split second. She flattened her ears as Rowanflower started yowling about how it was not what StarClan wanted. Brownish hued eyes flicking from each of the cats around her landing on Blazingstar. She was going to ask if he wanted to leave but the loud rumble of thunder and flash of lighting made her whip Herr head around. Flames devoured the branch as it feel, straight for a warrior who looked sacred for his life. Buttercup jumped to her paws to do something,
but it was already to late, the flashing branch land on the warrior. No! She thought not pealing her eyes from the flaming branch. This is not what I meant! You didn't have to kill that tom to stop the fight! She added her heart pounding. The rain soaked her creamy ginger fur as it pounded down on the ground. It played with the fire making it crackle and flash. The molly didn't even tar her eyes away as Rowanflower yelled.She didn't even know who he was. "Blazingstar?" She asked as Fallenstar and Grousestar headed away. Finely she Tared her gaze away to look at her leader. "Would you like me to gather WindClan?"

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Fuzzyfeline
@Empress Of Evil
@Duskflight
@Celestial
@starfall

Blazingstar narrowed his gaze sharply at Fallenstar. His yellow hues matched those of the leader's blue ones easily. He wasn't scared of the RiverClan leader. Fallenstar was making a fool of himself if anything. Turning his back on every clan it seemed, and even his own deputy. It was a pitiful thing. Russetstar didn't choose the correct feline for this job. Now three clans knew that. Blazingstar hoped that RiverClan could see it too; their leader was crazy. He only had a few words to say bluntly back to Fallenstar before the leader turned away from them: "No cat is stopping you from resigning."

The death of the warrior didn't seem to phase Fallenstar. It was honestly concerning, but Blazingstar simply watched as the leader nudged his deputy away and gathered RiverClan. He turned his attention to Grousestar, giving the leader a disheartening look. Was the SkyClan leader regretting coming here now? SkyClan would learn that they settled things a different way. Nothing was ever truly peaceful. The orange tabby gave the brown feline a small dip of his head before turning to Buttercupbreeze. He let out a frustrated sigh before nodding. "Yes, gather WindClan, we will be on our way too. There's no use in soaking the clan in this rain for longer than needed," he replied before bounding off the Seastones and awaiting for his clan mates to follow him home.
Old March 1st, 2018, 12:05 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Suspiciousmindz
@Duskflight
@starfall
@Celestial
@Fuzzyfeline

The ebony feline was growing angrier with each word that Fallenstar spoke. His words weren’t particularly offensive at first, in fact, they just sounded like the words mentor would say to an ambitious apprentice, but his last couple of sentences made her fume. “I never said you had to respect his decision. I simply said you should show him some respect as a leader. There was no need for you to growl at him," she snarled. Auroraflame wasn’t even trying to be calm at this point. She was getting sick of Fallenstar’s rude remarks and she just wanted him to be quiet and go away. Grousestar was doing his best to remain peaceful with the tone of his voice, but the deputy wasn’t trying one bit. She wanted Fallenstar to see the anger radiating off of her.
Auroraflame then looked away and did her best to ignore anything Fallenstar was saying. Instead, she focused her attention on the thunder that boomed in the dark sky. She gazed at the crowd of cats and noticed how there were many panicked faces amongst the three clans. Was this normal? Was something supposed to happen if the weather got this bad?

The rain poured down and the wind whipped at her, sending shivers running through her body from the cold. She looked back up at the leaders to see if anything had happened and it appeared that she’d looked up just in time to hear Fallenstar’s cry. “Step down then if you don’t want this,” she said, doing her best to make sure her voice could be heard over the brewing storm. Her face was pulled in an expression that basically said 'duh. isn't it obvious?'. Her remark came nearly at the same time as Blazingstar’s, but perhaps just a second afterwards. She gazed up at Fallenstar, rather surprised at his admission. If he really didn’t want this position so much, why was he still here? Why didn’t he step down before things got out of hand and he had nine lives? She wasn’t sure if something was keeping him from resigning or if he known that resigning was an option. Either way, she doubted that this was a good thing for RiverClan.

Auroraflame was still deep in thought as she stared up at the RiverClan leader, but sound of thunder and a loud thud made her whip her head around. She stared wide eye and tried to figure out what was going on. In amongst the panicked cats, she could see a heap of fur poking out from beneath the broken branch. The she-cat shuddered and Auroraflame was already moving as Grousestar issued her the order. After sending one last dark glance in Fallenstar’s direction, she dipped her head to the other deputies and rose to her paws and scurried forward briskly. She slipped through the crowd and gathered as many warriors as she could before moving towards the boulder to join Grousestar and the other warriors.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 1st, 2018 at 12:06 AM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 08:43 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Fuzzyfeline
@Empress Of Evil
@Duskflight
@Suspiciousmindz
@starfall

She felt the cold rain sink into her fur and all the voices drown about behind her like she was the only one there. Everyone moved on like the life had meant nothing, instead the leaders kept yelling at each other all for what? If she hadn’t been soaked to the bone her hackles would have raised but she remained facing the branch looking miserable and small. Than she felt a gentle nudge at her shoulder and found fallenstar at her shoulder. She jerked her head to the side shamefully, had she missed instruction? But the gentle nudge was very accepting and she hasn’t expected it from him since the way she had looked at her was terrifying, even blazingstar had picked up on that. She leapt down the rocks with him heaving colds breathe as the rain continued to poor down on them. “You did good, or at least I think you did” she barely whispered under her breath as she walked, it didn’t matter if he wanted her dead, it didn't matter if he hated her. Everybody deserves to be loved and defended, he seemed to be struggling and she was willing to bet he felt lonely. I’m not your deputy, I’m going to be your friend, your shoulder, your rock even if you don’t want me. This is my goal fallenstar, let starclan hear it. she popped out of her thoughts hearing the other cats speak behind her, True fighting wasn’t ideal at a gathering but fallenstar had let those others know he wasn’t going to be pushed over. Like it should be.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 1st, 2018 at 09:02 AM.
Closed Thread