Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:21 AM

Old July 22nd, 2018, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
Cole nodded "Thank you, some of the feeling in my body is starting to return."

"Some one as stupid and weak as you could never beat me" he stated as the veins around his eyes bulged "BYAKUGAN!" He looked at the boys chakra points choosing which ones he would strike. He rushed the senju striking at his torso aiming for a chakra point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira smiled,'Right where I want you.'He let the blow almost hit him and at the perfect moment he dodged and as he was turned around he sent a two swift elbows one to the chest and the other aiming for the face.
"That's good.After Kaira beats the Hyuga and you can move again,we can take their scroll and head to the tower." Saki told him."If they don't have a scroll then we will have to keep looking though."And added.She listened to the right anxiously, waiting for the some clue that it was over,or that Kaira needed help.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 27th, 2018, 01:46 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira smiled,'Right where I want you.'He let the blow almost hit him and at the perfect moment he dodged and as he was turned around he sent a two swift elbows one to the chest and the other aiming for the face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
"That's good.After Kaira beats the Hyuga and you can move again,we can take their scroll and head to the tower." Saki told him."If they don't have a scroll then we will have to keep looking though."And added.She listened to the right anxiously, waiting for the some clue that it was over,or that Kaira needed help.
Aki-Jui hit a tree over 5-6 feet back "Ouch, that was a good move and rushed him again having a substitution ready in the trees. His byakugan was still active as he started 8 Trigrams: 64 palms. But instead he rushed at him and jabbed his left shoulder "Tenketsu!"
Old July 27th, 2018, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
Aki-Jui hit a tree over 5-6 feet back "Ouch, that was a good move and rushed him again having a substitution ready in the trees. His byakugan was still active as he started 8 Trigrams: 64 palms. But instead he rushed at him and jabbed his left shoulder "Tenketsu!"
Kaira winced as his dominant hand lost feeling,'Damn,its going to be hard to move or do anything with this arm, plus I can't do jutsu's that take two hands.'He thought as he got up,"You got me."He chuckled distracting him as he quietly sent chakra to his feet and tapped,'This should work just fine.'He watched as roots shot out of the ground attempting to wrap around him.