Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old January 26th, 2018, 06:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt's heart filled with pity as she looked at Deerspots's face. "Deerspots... you're an adult now. If he hurts you in any way, you treat him like you would any other warrior, because that's what he is now. He can't control you, and he can't hurt you. He has to deal with your choices. I hope that helps, Deerspots, I really do. I just want you to be happy, and your father shouldn't control you like that," she said quietly. She looked into Deerspots's eyes, hoping she would understand what Hollypelt was trying to say.
She smiled some of what hollypelt said made her feel better but that sinking sensation of worry and fear was heavy in the pit of her stomach . But hollypelt was right she is an adult know she is able to make her own decisions . An old memory showed it was when they were young when they were in the clearing Deerspots was the one who helped hollypelt and now hollypelt was the one helping her she felt a bit of warmth from that memory it stayed with her ever since . Her unique colored eyes showed some happiness. Her whiskers twitched " thanks hollypelt your right I am an adult . And he would have to deal with my decisions " she meowed she sighed and looked out of the opening of the den " but he isn't the easiest Tom to handle ... " she added her tone faded off into sadness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 29th, 2018, 06:49 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
She smiled some of what hollypelt said made her feel better but that sinking sensation of worry and fear was heavy in the pit of her stomach . But hollypelt was right she is an adult know she is able to make her own decisions . An old memory showed it was when they were young when they were in the clearing Deerspots was the one who helped hollypelt and now hollypelt was the one helping her she felt a bit of warmth from that memory it stayed with her ever since . Her unique colored eyes showed some happiness. Her whiskers twitched " thanks hollypelt your right I am an adult . And he would have to deal with my decisions " she meowed she sighed and looked out of the opening of the den " but he isn't the easiest Tom to handle ... " she added her tone faded off into sadness
Hollypelt smiled softly, glad that Deerspots agreed with her. Hollypelt had always felt had for her, what with her father being a total mousebrain and the fact that he tries to control his daughter like a puppet. Hollypelt was also happy that she could repay Deerspots for all the kindness she had given her, although Hollypelt was sure her small act of kindness wouldn't be able to pay for all of what Deerspots had done for her. Hollypelt replied, "No, he sure isn't. I just... I don't know. I almost wonder why he acts like this."
Old January 29th, 2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt smiled softly, glad that Deerspots agreed with her. Hollypelt had always felt had for her, what with her father being a total mousebrain and the fact that he tries to control his daughter like a puppet. Hollypelt was also happy that she could repay Deerspots for all the kindness she had given her, although Hollypelt was sure her small act of kindness wouldn't be able to pay for all of what Deerspots had done for her. Hollypelt replied, "No, he sure isn't. I just... I don't know. I almost wonder why he acts like this."
Deerspots left ear flicked and she let out a huff at first she wondered why as well but soon after she just didn't seem to care anymore with that her tail flicked " I used too as well...But now to me it's none of importance what is important is you my sister my brother and mother but that's mainly it " she sighed her tail wrapped around her paws again she shook her head slightly " so other than that anything else been going on ? " She asked trying to switch the conversation as she looked back at hollypelt

Old January 29th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Scorchedflower stood near a small stream, her head bowed. She gazed at her reflection for a moment and wondered where her mate was.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; January 29th, 2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Scorchedflower stood near a small stream, her head bowed. She gazed at her reflection for a moment and wondered where her mate was.
(Can I join?)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

(Can I join?)
Yes

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old January 30th, 2018, 12:23 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Yes
(Okay)
Blazewind woke up in hus nest with a stretch of his leg and a quick yawn. The tom looked around for a cat yo talk to, but kinda knew that it was a bit to early. He let out another quick yawn, giving his paw a quick lick, before drawung it over his ear.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

(Okay)
Blazewind woke up in hus nest with a stretch of his leg and a quick yawn. The tom looked around for a cat yo talk to, but kinda knew that it was a bit to early. He let out another quick yawn, giving his paw a quick lick, before drawung it over his ear.
Scorchflower turned away from the stream and padded back into the camp. She looked around and saw that no other cat was awake.

Old January 30th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Deerspots left ear flicked and she let out a huff at first she wondered why as well but soon after she just didn't seem to care anymore with that her tail flicked " I used too as well...But now to me it's none of importance what is important is you my sister my brother and mother but that's mainly it " she sighed her tail wrapped around her paws again she shook her head slightly " so other than that anything else been going on ? " She asked trying to switch the conversation as she looked back at hollypelt
Hollypelt felt the sudden shift in conversation, but said nothing about it and replied, "oh, not much. Almost bored really, not much to do that counts as fun around here, huh? I mean, when we were kits we played mossball and other games... but now that we're warriors, we're expected to be mature and poised. When really, I think it's the warriors that need a break the most. At least we shouldn't be held to the standard that we're perfect. The way the kits look up at us, they think we're from StarClan or something." She was surprised at her sudden burst of honesty, but it felt good to say everything inside her head.
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt felt the sudden shift in conversation, but said nothing about it and replied, "oh, not much. Almost bored really, not much to do that counts as fun around here, huh? I mean, when we were kits we played mossball and other games... but now that we're warriors, we're expected to be mature and poised. When really, I think it's the warriors that need a break the most. At least we shouldn't be held to the standard that we're perfect. The way the kits look up at us, they think we're from StarClan or something." She was surprised at her sudden burst of honesty, but it felt good to say everything inside her head.
Deerspots smiled her ears twitched when she decided to lay down her tail flicked after wards " yeah .. All warriors aren't perfect .and kits are kits they should be able to play the part it's not a role that lasts forever . I know that we're supposed to be mature but there's no harm in having some kit in us right? " she meowed she did miss those days being able to play games run around play fight .All of it . She sighed happily and layed her head on her paws
those times are behind me I'm an adult now I've got other things to worry about . We can't live in the past but focus on the present and keep an open mind about what the future may bring ..... she looked up at hollypelt and yawned again feeling exhaustion take over .

Last edited by Leucos; January 30th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.