Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2018, 04:15 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Oh, no dear, go on! Don't try to change the subject because you're worried I might get another tummy ache. If you have something to say, say it!" Gorsebird gibbed. She was never (and never would be) keen on turning away from an argument especially one that seemed so easy to win.
Snailflower's ears lowered when Gorsebird called her out, she looked to her expression but only found a cat eager to refute her argument. Though she didn't want to rile her up so much, she put her friend first and the brown molly opened her muzzle.
"You use Nimblewhisker's former name, and call him she, but he isn't that cat. It's not appropriate for you to drudge up old wounds, especially when he had his new name approved by Blazingstar."

[ooc: I assume Blazingstar, I don't know who was in power before.]
Old February 26th, 2018, 04:32 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
Silentkit was quietly napping when a jostle awakened her. Soon after, she heard a hiss, an then "mouse-brain." Same for you! Cats these days... She stumbled onto her feet, a small ebbing pain in her hip. Looking towards the noise with narrowed eyes, she saw another kit. Seeing her face soften suddenly, she knew what was going on in her head. Another apology. After the kit finished apologizing, Silentkit sighed. "Well, there's nothing keeping you here. As you were," she declared with a tone of authority. It was absolutely unbearable dealing with all the kits in the nursery, always clumsy and irritating. She just ignored them for the most part, but, yes, she was guilty of delighting in the occasional snide remark. At least I have my sister.
Leapkit stared, her mouth hanging open. Who is this kit? she wondered. She'd never heard anyone speak so... fancily. "Sorry?" she repeated. She wasn't sure what she should do now. This is awkward. Without noticing, she had shredded the moss between her paws.

To Leapkit's surprise, she actually felt bad about hurting the other cat. She looked longingly at the blue sky outside, then back at the cat. Oh well, she thought, sighing. I don't have anyone to play with anyway.

"Uh... can I make it up to you... or something?" she offered, refusing to meet her eyes awkwardly. "I mean... if you don't have anyone to play with."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 26th, 2018, 04:39 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Snailflower's ears lowered when Gorsebird called her out, she looked to her expression but only found a cat eager to refute her argument. Though she didn't want to rile her up so much, she put her friend first and the brown molly opened her muzzle.
"You use Nimblewhisker's former name, and call him she, but he isn't that cat. It's not appropriate for you to drudge up old wounds, especially when he had his new name approved by Blazingstar."

[ooc: I assume Blazingstar, I don't know who was in power before.]
Gorsebird let out a chuckle. Snailflower could not be serious , "Well, my dear what reason do I have to call her 'Nimblewhisker' it isn't like Blazingstar changing her name somehow made her a tom! Sweetwhisker still has heats, Sweetwhisker can still carry and bear kits and, Sweetwhisker is still just seeking attention!" She chided

"You know dear, I could understand her wanting to pull a stunt like this if she was ugly or deformed or what have you but, she's not! She's my little bird who is sweet as honey and prettier than a speckled dove!" Gorsebird simpered remembering the days when Sweetwhisker and Harrierclaw were little and how many compliments she'd get about how perfect they were.
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Gorsebird let out a chuckle. Snailflower could not be serious , "Well, my dear what reason do I have to call her 'Nimblewhisker' it isn't like Blazingstar changing her name somehow made her a tom! Sweetwhisker still has heats, Sweetwhisker can still carry and bear kits and, Sweetwhisker is still just seeking attention!" She chided

"You know dear, I could understand her wanting to pull a stunt like this if she was ugly or deformed or what have you but, she's not! She's my little bird who is sweet as honey and prettier than a speckled dove!" Gorsebird simpered remembering the days when Sweetwhisker and Harrierclaw were little and how many compliments she'd get about how perfect they were.
"Would you not call him Nimblestar if he ever reached that rank?" She blurted, a Leader could not change Nimblewhisker's body, but did what they could in order to help the cat feel more at ease in his skin. "I don't-" Snailflower continued, but looked around the den at kittens who had stirred with their voices. She lowered her tone to only slightly higher than a whisper, "I don't disagree that your kits are beautiful, that Nimblewhisker could carry kittens if he wanted to, but if he says he's a tom and prefers I call him such I'm going to take it to heart rather than object. He's one of the kindest toms I've ever known, going against his wishes for something petty like appearance is... a farce."
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:00 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
this tom seemed almost hesitant at first, or maybe larkfall was reading him wrong. cuckoosnarl had always told him he was bad at that. "My names Larkfall! ill let you call me Lark, though, if youd like." he smiled kindly before settling himself down next to jaypaw. he was still a reasonable space away to not make the other uncomfortable. he of all cats knew what it was like to have your space violated without consent. "Sometimes after times like this i like to wander around the camp and check in on people." he admitted. well, most of the time he was permitted only to the clearing by his mate, cuckoosnarl. whether it was just to be controlling or making sexist comments about how he couldnt handle it. he was a male no matter what he was born with or what cuckoosnarl thought, but that didnt change his opinion. larkfall knew if he disobeyed him hed be punished. physically. by him. so instead he would make other cats days. "I know its a gloomy time for everyone. there are deaths and injuries," he mewed, looking towards the ground for amoment before bringing his gaze back up to jaypaw,"were a clan that can be here for eachother, you know?"
The young apprentice focused all of his attention towards Larkfall, his ears twitching as he listened to him talk. There was something on the other warriors mind that Jaypaw couldn't quite place a paw on, but figured it was most likely revolving his warrior duties. Perhaps a patrol, or a piece of information. He figured that when he became a warrior, he might have the same occupied look. It excited him to think about his warrior ceremony, a WindClan warrior ceremony. At the mention of the death and injuries from the recent battles, Jaypaw nodded, a solemn look crossing his eyes. He wasn't only grieving the WindClan losses, but the ThunderClan as well. Were his friends alright? Kestrelpaw? Grovepaw? He wanted to make sure they were okay, but knew that was near impossible until he saw them at the next Gathering. "Yeah... Being there for your Clanmates is practically apart of the warrior code," he agreed, his yellow hues flickering over to Larkfall. A little laugh escaped his lips and he gave a shrug of his lean shoulders. "I mean, not that it applies to me. But the other WindClanners."
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:23 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Shes got to learn like the rest of us," he replied. Maybe Wheatfur shouldnt have died, then. he thought silently. no matter what age you were it didnt exclude you from your duties, medcat or not. and caliapaw was no except, even if she was just a puny herb fascinated molly of all things. "Good. Maybe theyll stay on their side of the border. I dont really care what injuries they have along as it stays in their lane." he replied in a monotone tone, not even flinching as his paws grew numb from the cold with every step he took. he just wanted his patrol to be over to he could be by himself. he hated interacting with other, whether it was a small talk to a patrol or hunting party or two.
Okay... no response for that, Heatherfur thought as she dragged her gaze away from Spireflare and his short tone to take one last glance across the wide expanse of moorland. She couldn't spot any hares or prey on the moorland, despite this being just a territory patrol and not a hunting one. Still, it couldn't hurt to bring a morsel or two back to camp, especially with this rather harsh leaf-bare they'd been having. The snow was still ever present throughout all the territory, and her along with most of the Clan were growing too skinny. "So, you have a brother, right? Fireflare?" she asked, trying to come up with something to talk about. She hated to walk alongside her Clanmates in silence, and this was the only thing she really knew about the warrior she was with currently is that he had a brother in the Clan. She'd heard of Fireflare and his flirting tendencies - she herself staying away for that reason alone - so she figured this might get him in a better mode. Unbeknownst to her everything that had gone down between the two, Heatherfur glanced over, waiting for his answer.
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Zero to Hero @Mystical

Blazingstar had already approved of Surgestorm's choice in apprentice. So with that in mind, he rose to the Breezerock, his movements skilled after doing this many times before. This ceremony was important. It was the future of the medicine cats, and Surgestorm's legacy.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he yowled. After a pause to allow the clan to gather, Blazingstar gestured for the medicine cat to join him on the Breezerock. "Surgestorm has requested a special ceremony," he spoke before stepping back and allowing Surgestorm to take over. His eyes alight with encouragement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit scampered out from the nursery. Her tortoiseshell tail was erect with excitement as she raced to sit beneath the highrock. This was her moment. She was going to become Surgestorm's apprentice! Her forest green eyes were bright with enthusiasm as she stared up at the highrock waiting for the medicine cat to speak. She didn't know how the ceremony went but she was excited to learn. She was excited about everything currently. It was her apprentice ceremony. No part of Oriolekit wished she was becoming a warrior. She had agreed to learning a few things when she was a kit, and before then her mind had been made up anyway. And now she was finally becoming the medicine cat apprentice.
Surgestorm climbed up the Breezerock behind Blazingstar and watched as he called the clan to a meeting and directed their attention to him. He stood then and came forward to address them, practically quivering with excitement and pride. The medicine cat waited for complete silence, then he began: "Cats of WindClan, as you know, I will not be around forever." His gaze moved around the crowd, addressing them all and clearly searching for someone. "So, it's time I took an apprentice." Finally, he spotted Oriolekit in the crowd, meeting her gaze as he continued. "I have chosen a cat who has shown me so much promise. She has initiative, enthusiasm, and so much strength." The medicine cat smiled to his chosen apprentice. "I'm proud to be having Oriolekit surpass me as medicine cat in the future."

He waited a moment and then laughed. "Though, I may be getting ahead of myself. She has to answer me this first." He continued to smile Oriolekit's way, his yellow gaze showing no doubt. "Oriolekit, do you accept the post of WindClan medicine cat apprentice?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; February 26th, 2018 at 06:55 PM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit stared, her mouth hanging open. Who is this kit? she wondered. She'd never heard anyone speak so... fancily. "Sorry?" she repeated. She wasn't sure what she should do now. This is awkward. Without noticing, she had shredded the moss between her paws.

To Leapkit's surprise, she actually felt bad about hurting the other cat. She looked longingly at the blue sky outside, then back at the cat. Oh well, she thought, sighing. I don't have anyone to play with anyway.

"Uh... can I make it up to you... or something?" she offered, refusing to meet her eyes awkwardly. "I mean... if you don't have anyone to play with."
"If we must," Silentkit muttered under her breath. I could try and make a fool of her... Plan in mind, she put on a bright façade, and bounced up next to the other kit. "I'm Silentkit! Who are you?" she piped. Without waiting for an answer, she darted in between the other kit legs and scraped out the shredded moss that was lying there. Flinging it out, she ruled, "The cat who gets the moss before the sun stops touching the ground wins. Up for it?" She raced for one clump, stretching out unsheathed claws. For a second, a dash of excitement entered her eyes, but it quickly faded. What's the use of this, anyways?
Waffle.

Old February 26th, 2018, 09:00 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
"Would you not call him Nimblestar if he ever reached that rank?" She blurted, a Leader could not change Nimblewhisker's body, but did what they could in order to help the cat feel more at ease in his skin. "I don't-" Snailflower continued, but looked around the den at kittens who had stirred with their voices. She lowered her tone to only slightly higher than a whisper, "I don't disagree that your kits are beautiful, that Nimblewhisker could carry kittens if he wanted to, but if he says he's a tom and prefers I call him such I'm going to take it to heart rather than object. He's one of the kindest toms I've ever known, going against his wishes for something petty like appearance is... a farce."

"Why should I answer some idiotic hypothetical question? Hmm?" murmured, trying to calm her twitching pelt as small flickers of pain started to begin again. She then gave her slightly rounded stomach a protective lick. Deciding the safety of her kits was much more important than winning some dumb argument, "Darling, can we more our little talk on to s-something else? Nimblewhisker can be a s-sweet thing sometimes but he doesn't need to dominate our c-conversation." Gorsebird mewed, making a forced effort on saying Sweetwhisker's new name and even throwing in a compliment for good measure.
Old February 26th, 2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:

"Why should I answer some idiotic hypothetical question? Hmm?" murmured, trying to calm her twitching pelt as small flickers of pain started to begin again. She then gave her slightly rounded stomach a protective lick. Deciding the safety of her kits was much more important than winning some dumb argument, "Darling, can we more our little talk on to s-something else? Nimblewhisker can be a s-sweet thing sometimes but he doesn't need to dominate our c-conversation." Gorsebird mewed, making a forced effort on saying Sweetwhisker's new name and even throwing in a compliment for good measure.
With a paw against her brow, Snailflower gave a thankful nod and sighed when Gorsebird offered to have the subject changed. She nudged her rear against the evergreen gorse wall of the nursery and sat looking at the queen with her rounded belly.
"We can caterwaul all we want but I do still hope you have a safe kitting. With it as warm as it's been, the birds will hopefully be back soon too, and you and your kits will have full bellies."