Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark laughed at Hunterfang’s reaction, smirking and replying, “I must be!” His voice was clearly sarcastic and he joked, “I swear, I can’t see anything, Hunt. The world’s gone dark.” Hunterfang’s words made Asphodelspark shrug and he responded, “I think I’d notice if she had feelings for me! I do talk to her!” His voice turned petulant and he scowled, but it was all playful.
"Oh goodness, my friend's gone blind." Hunterfang said solemnly, but his whiskers twitched in amusement. "Now that sucks." At Asphodelspark's next words, the Tom scoffed and shook his head, rolling his eyes. "No, no, you try to talk to her and end up stuttering like an idiot until one of you just ends up walking away." He corrected, tilting his head to the side. "Am I wrong?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

spireflare eyed her as he saw that she stopped. he raised a brow, padding close to her. so close that their pelts were almost brushing. he smiled,¨and why are you nervous? im not scary, am i?¨ they mewed, his tone smooth and cool, almost in a purring fashion. he loved to see cats reactions to things, how their mind worked, and this was the result he liked to see.
"N-no, you're not scar-ry! If anyt-thing, you're v-very brave." Crocusblossom smiled shyly in Spireflare's direction and then looked away quickly, her face burning from embarrassment. She never imagined she would be speaking to such a large and strong tom, nevertheless he seemed to take an interest in her. Or it was just Crocusblossom's imagination.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:34 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Oh goodness, my friend's gone blind." Hunterfang said solemnly, but his whiskers twitched in amusement. "Now that sucks." At Asphodelspark's next words, the Tom scoffed and shook his head, rolling his eyes. "No, no, you try to talk to her and end up stuttering like an idiot until one of you just ends up walking away." He corrected, tilting his head to the side. "Am I wrong?"
Asphodelspark chuckled at their joke and blinked furiously a few times before moving on. “Indeed” he answered with a scoffing laugh. The ginger tom playfully hissed at Hunterfang’s words before giving up, “oh shut up!” His little head tilt only made it harder for Asphodelspark to keep a straight face and he finally burst out laughing.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:53 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Asphodelspark chuckled at their joke and blinked furiously a few times before moving on. “Indeed” he answered with a scoffing laugh. The ginger tom playfully hissed at Hunterfang’s words before giving up, “oh shut up!” His little head tilt only made it harder for Asphodelspark to keep a straight face and he finally burst out laughing.
Hunterfang laughed a little as well when Asphodelspark did, shaking his head with a grin. He was fighting to keep a straight face, but was failing miserably at this point. The Tom shook his head at his friend, smirking as he tilted his head. "What? You know I'm right," He said innocently, letting out a few more chuckles and shaking his head again. This was fun. It really was. He felt more free than he had lately, and it felt good. "You know I'm right." He repeated with a chuckle.

Forever...

Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"No, it's fine," Chanterellepaw said more curt than she intended. "Sorry if that sounded rude, I just don't like it when people are always worried about my leg." To the molly, people obsessing over her leg was as bad as someone worrying about a deaf cat's ears all the time. It was like they weren't focusing on the cat, just what was wrong with them. Although she had originally acted like that, she figured. Before her injury, that was. Scowling involuntarily, Chanterellepaw looked at the little tom and then flicked her tail, breathing in the light breeze deeply.
Thistlepaw winced a little at her terseness and look of anger. "Sorry," he said, looking away and up ahead. Clearly she didn't want to talk about her injury. He couldn't be sure it it was because the whole thing had been scary or if she was just tired of cats talking about it or what. He cleared his throat uncomfortably as they went on, wondering what else to talk about. He considered asking how long before she became a warrior, but it may turn out to have been delayed because of her injury and then they would just be talking about the injury again. At last he settled on asking about the upcoming battle. Thistlepaw hadn't been to the gathering that ended with the attack by the Dusk Syndicate, but he'd hear plenty about it and the battle between Thunderclan and Windclan on the horizon. "It sounds like we're going to war with Thunderclan," he said flatly.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:16 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh?" Morningpaw gave the tom a curious look. This was definitely a first, someone being more scared of the trees then the actual moor - when she visited the ShadowClan border, she found herself wondering if she could dart through those trees, like an obstacle course - something that would definitely increase agility, she assumed. Morningpaw's agility could currently use some work. "I'd have to agree with you there. The open moor is by far my favorite place." Like she had been anywhere else. The she cat had a lot of mixed blood in her family, but she was pretty sure that most of her family was either clanborn or born to rogues or loners. There wasn't a lot of kittypet blood, something she was thankful for because she couldn't be teased about it, and something that she was also wishing she had more of. When Bumblepaw continued speaking, and then lowered his head, Morningpaw felt a sting of concern for the younger cat. She was older - she had fought in a battle before, too, the one where they had defeated the Dusk Syndicate. This apprentice clearly hadn't been in a fight for his life before. The golden feline used her tail to try and lift his head back up, a compassionate smile on her features. "Hey... it's not that bad, you know. Just choose your battles carefully and try to remain out of the way of larger cats. There might not even be a battle, Blazingstar and Snowstar are both a lot older and can probably work out their problems without having to go to war." Even though Morningpaw wasn't even sure she believed the words she was saying, she was hoping that Bumblepaw would believe her.
Bumblepaw shrugged not really believing her words. He'd seen the way cats looked on at Thunderclan with hatred, there was no getting out of this fight. But he didn't say any more about the topic, he didn't want to push his luck. He took Morningpaws words with pleasure sticking them close in his mind where he would be able to access them. Although Bumblepaw had been studying how to take down a warrior bigger than him, which was pretty much any warrior, he knew it would still be unpractical if there was a smaller apprentice looking for someone to fight too.

The apprentice shook with anxiety. Despite starting to get more comfortable around Morningpaw the Windclanner mind was spinning with thoughts of battle. He wondered how much longer the clan would have to wait for the time to come. He hoped long, he wanted more training under his pelt. Bumblepaw looked to the golden she-cat he wondered how long she'd been an apprentice. How much did she know? How much had she seen?

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:10 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang laughed a little as well when Asphodelspark did, shaking his head with a grin. He was fighting to keep a straight face, but was failing miserably at this point. The Tom shook his head at his friend, smirking as he tilted his head. "What? You know I'm right," He said innocently, letting out a few more chuckles and shaking his head again. This was fun. It really was. He felt more free than he had lately, and it felt good. "You know I'm right." He repeated with a chuckle.
This kind of laughter could only be achieved with his best friend and Asphodelspark relished in their bout of laughter for a moment before it subsided. The ginger tom could see Hunterfang fighting just as he was and that made it even harder. Finally, the both of them were clearly not serious and Asphodel smirked back at Hunterfang. “I know nothing of the sort!” He challenged stubbornly, twisting his head to look airily away from his black and white companion. Only a few laughs escaped him this time and he managed to keep the facade until Hunterfang’s repeated statement. The second time he said it, Asphodelspark couldn’t help but snicker.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:07 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
This kind of laughter could only be achieved with his best friend and Asphodelspark relished in their bout of laughter for a moment before it subsided. The ginger tom could see Hunterfang fighting just as he was and that made it even harder. Finally, the both of them were clearly not serious and Asphodel smirked back at Hunterfang. “I know nothing of the sort!” He challenged stubbornly, twisting his head to look airily away from his black and white companion. Only a few laughs escaped him this time and he managed to keep the facade until Hunterfang’s repeated statement. The second time he said it, Asphodelspark couldn’t help but snicker.
Hunterfang scoffed at his words before laughing again. "Yeah, yeah, sure, Asphy. Sure." He said teasingly, shaking his head a little bit. Asphodelspark was probably the only cat who could get Hunterfang to actually crack a genuine smile right then, so he was definitely the only cat who could get him to laugh like this. He shook his head again, chuckling as he sat back on his haunches and smirked at his best friend. "Lie, you liiiiieeeee," He reached a paw out to prod Asphodelspark on the shoulder, grinning. "You know I'm right."

Forever...

Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Aura

Quailheart, the warrior missing a paw due to the fire when she was a young kit padded in the clearing. She saw a sad warrior and began to approach them quietly and sat next to them Sometimes silent comfort is best nothing excessive unless they need it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm and the kitten wouldn't have to go far. There might not be many trees in WindClan territory, but the few they had were huge. He headed toward the nearest one, knowing its reputation for mice. WindClan cats weren't the best at catching them, so they seemed to thrive in the large oak's roots. And of course, where mice thrived, bile was present in large loads. As they neared, he was first assalted with the mouth watering smell of prey, but as they neared the smell began to be overpowered by something different. The closer they got, the more foul the scent became. Surgestorm swallowed the bile rising in his throat as they stopped only fox-lengths from the tree, watching as a few mice scurried back into their hiding places. "Here we are," He meowed, smiling innocently at Oriolekit over his shoulder as if it didn't smell awful. "Ready to get to work?"

Oriolekit's eyes bulged. He had been able to tell she was lying! Maybe this was worse than him telling the leader. Maybe he would turn his back and she could sneak away. Or she could just get on with it, but the mouse bile was screaming at her that she should turn around and run. Oriolekit knew running was not an option, especially with her small legs and his long ones. She could hide in small places, but he was the only way for her to get back home. She could just tell him to let Blazingstar punish her, but maybe his was worse. "Actually how about you just tell Blazingstar that I was in the territory and we get on with the punishment, kay?" So maybe she could bargain with the medicine cat and slither her way out of it, but something told her that it wasn't going to get any better, and she was going to get a lot closer to that mouse bile than she wanted.