Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Roansplash's fur instinctively bristled as he heard the soft pawsteps of a cat approaching, most likely the she-cat that he'd looked at before. He didn't want to start up yet another conflict, even though that was always his choice, his doing. He couldn't bring himself to look, noticing the voice and partially covering his eyes with a paw as he levered himself up to a sitting position.

"Yes. That's my name." He recognised some cats during his arduous apprenticeship, both warriors and apprentices, and she was one of them. If he mentioned her name, however, she'd want to talk. Why couldn't he even talk to other cats properly anymore? Well... As if he could in the first place. That was on him, however. He was the one that teased and insulted all those other apprentices... How ironic it was that he was the one who struggled to do well. Now he just wanted to bury that past, even as he struggled currently. It was hard to have a fresh beginning when you purposefully stirred up trouble for others.

"I don't think I know you," he meowed with a slightly dismissive tone, sniffing at the end of his speech with disinterest. Hopefully she'd get the message, or he may inadvertently cause another cat to rush out of camp with tears in their eyes. Perhaps he was just harmful in nature. The tom slowly began to move his paw away from his face, peeking out from the side to see if she'd begun to walk away yet.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
"Apprenticeship is apprenticeship,it's for learning, mistakes and choices, the past is the past even if me can't under stand that." The she cat said wisely, understanding the tom even though he had not spoken out loud she flicked her tail with a sort of am used fashion to it.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw looked at her, purring. "I guess we could." meowed Spiderpaw. The young cat stood up once again, stretching his back legs as his blind eyes met Blossompaw's
Blossompaw gazed at him and stretched as well, licking the tom's nose before she walked away, looking back to see if he was following.
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw gazed at him and stretched as well, licking the tom's nose before she walked away, looking back to see if he was following.
Spiderpaw followed close behind, scenting and hearing where she was going. Right as soon as he got close he knew what and where he was going.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:11 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw flinched playfully beneath the cuff and looked up at his mentor with a feigned expression of shock and effrontery. "You can't call your apprentice a mousebrain! Aren't you supposed to encourage and nurture my growth as a warrior?" The little tom clicked his tongue, "To think you'd use your position of power like this." Thistlepaw's whiskers twitched unceasingly while he spoke, barely containing his laughter.
Ambercloud trotted around Thistlepaw like she was Clan leader; as if she had the most authority out of the entire Clan. "Oh, but I can!" She purred innocently, swiping her tail lightly over her apprentice's muzzle. She felt his whiskers twitching and smiled even more when he asked another question. "I suppose I will have to nurture you and respect you, O Great One." The molly bowed into a mocking kneel, purring the whole time.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:16 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

The tom's eyes narrowed. So she knew what he was thinking about? It seemed as if she'd have to deal with his wrath now. If only she hadn't brought it up, he wouldn't have to whinge and whine and pick fights when he shouldn't have. Now just wasn't the time. The place was in general disarray, even though things were still being managed... He didn't want to cause even more trouble, but sometimes Roansplash just couldn't help it.

"What are you bringing that up, for?" the tom spat, paw now firmly planted on the ground. He wasn't afraid to stare now. "There was no point to that... Are you angering me on purpose?" A growl began to emanate from his throat, complementing his less-than-friendly questions. "I'm sick of hearing about it. I don't want any cute little life lessons, especially not from you." He was already having enough trouble as a warrior, being inept in both battle and hunting... But it seemed as if there was just no break for him.

"And I especially don't need any of your sympathy." He was sick of it... Being insulted, being aggravated, even being cared for. He just wanted to be like the others. He wanted to just melt into their ranks, be just another member to the clan. He was, instead, a drain on them. His inabilities had lead to a lack of work on his part, and as hard as he tried to make up for it he could never quite get there. Being empathised with was just another reminder that he would never be up to their standards.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Ambercloud trotted around Thistlepaw like she was Clan leader; as if she had the most authority out of the entire Clan. "Oh, but I can!" She purred innocently, swiping her tail lightly over her apprentice's muzzle. She felt his whiskers twitching and smiled even more when he asked another question. "I suppose I will have to nurture you and respect you, O Great One." The molly bowed into a mocking kneel, purring the whole time.
Thistlepaw chuckled as he patted one paw dismissively. "Now now, I know I'm terrific. No need to waste the days before leafbare talking about it." The little tom gave his neck a quick scratch with his hind leg and asked his mentor. "Any more to go over today?"

(I'll let you decide.)

Old October 25th, 2017, 10:19 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Thistlepaw chuckled as he patted one paw dismissively. "Now now, I know I'm terrific. No need to waste the days before leafbare talking about it." The little tom gave his neck a quick scratch with his hind leg and asked his mentor. "Any more to go over today?"
(I'll let you decide.)
I'm debating, because I love roleplaying with the two so muuuuuuch x___x
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 25th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
I'm debating, because I love roleplaying with the two so muuuuuuch x___x
Lol go for it if you like. I’m good to have this go on.

Old October 26th, 2017, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw followed close behind, scenting and hearing where she was going. Right as soon as he got close he knew what and where he was going.
Blossompaw then walked into her clearing, which was actually close to camp, she always wondered why no one was here, other than the rather small entrance, there were also no other way to enter it, which made her fairly happy since she couldn't realy have intruders. She curled up in her nest and gazed at Spiderpaw, waiting for the apprentice to come close.
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:16 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Lol go for it if you like. I’m good to have this go on.
Okie dokie!
Short post rip
~~~

The molly thought for a moment, glancing at the sun's position. "One more move," Ambercloud decided. "But that's it!"
Closed Thread