Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old February 28th, 2018, 12:53 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: An Unexpected Finding { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Neo pondered the questions for a moment, flicking his tail in thought before shrugging a little. "I always travel. I don't really have a home like most loners. I pass through, make a temporary home if I need then I move on. It's not that bad of a life though," he replied. The black and white tom decided to leave out a lot about himself. He didn't normally just pass through. Most times the felines he stumbled across didn't like him and forced him to kill them. It was just how it went around here. These kittens would find out for themselves. It wasn't his problem to tell them. Survival of the fittest, right? His ears twitched to the female kitten's words. She found his name amusing? How odd.
Emesee listened, and as he went on speaking, she found herself relaxing. She always liked hearing some of the tales that loners had, and knew Jasper did as well. Sure enough, a moment later, the young tom seemed unable to help himself. "Did you ever have to fight a badger or something in your own?" Excitment gave a high tone to his voice, and the large kit's ears perked up in excitment. He liked this tom. He looked fierce and strong; he looked like he could protect himself and hold his own no matter how hard. Emesee looked at Neo with an eager gaze, her gaze locked on the older tom cat's own.
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Emesee listened, and as he went on speaking, she found herself relaxing. She always liked hearing some of the tales that loners had, and knew Jasper did as well. Sure enough, a moment later, the young tom seemed unable to help himself. "Did you ever have to fight a badger or something in your own?" Excitment gave a high tone to his voice, and the large kit's ears perked up in excitment. He liked this tom. He looked fierce and strong; he looked like he could protect himself and hold his own no matter how hard. Emesee looked at Neo with an eager gaze, her gaze locked on the older tom cat's own.
Neo's ears pricked in a small amount of surprise at the high pitched response that followed his previous statement. He was bad at stories and he couldn't just tell them he killed cats for fun. That would scare them. However, maybe he wanted to scare them? A flash of lightning reminded him of the outside world. Neo still had half a heart to not run them off like that and so decided that it was better to make up part of his past. It wouldn't matter if he lied. They wouldn't know the different. Neo shook his head a little. "No badgers, just other cats. I was burned in a fire though," he spoke. If they didn't believe him or asked questions, the fur on the back of his neck was the proof for it. The fur had been singed off, but when it grew back, it was a little patchy and the fur was rougher to the touch.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 13th, 2018, 09:55 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:

Neo's ears pricked in a small amount of surprise at the high pitched response that followed his previous statement. He was bad at stories and he couldn't just tell them he killed cats for fun. That would scare them. However, maybe he wanted to scare them? A flash of lightning reminded him of the outside world. Neo still had half a heart to not run them off like that and so decided that it was better to make up part of his past. It wouldn't matter if he lied. They wouldn't know the different. Neo shook his head a little. "No badgers, just other cats. I was burned in a fire though," he spoke. If they didn't believe him or asked questions, the fur on the back of his neck was the proof for it. The fur had been singed off, but when it grew back, it was a little patchy and the fur was rougher to the touch.
As the lightning flashed outside, Emesee gave a small jump and scooted closer to Jasper. This who scene was putting her on edge, with the storm outside and the unfamiliar cat before them. The she-catflucjed her tail and took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. Jasper fixed his gaze on Neo with eager curiosity. No badgers, juts other cats. I was burned in a fire, though. The words flooded through the young tom and his eyes widened. "Did they beat you? Who did you fight with? Did the fire destroy your home? Is that why you're wandering now?" Question after question tumbled out of his mouth, and Jasper was so busy speaking that he forgot to act mature. His tail lashed back and forth with his contained energy and excitment and he he wasn't at all aware of how obnoxious he was being.
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

As the lightning flashed outside, Emesee gave a small jump and scooted closer to Jasper. This who scene was putting her on edge, with the storm outside and the unfamiliar cat before them. The she-catflucjed her tail and took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. Jasper fixed his gaze on Neo with eager curiosity. No badgers, juts other cats. I was burned in a fire, though. The words flooded through the young tom and his eyes widened. "Did they beat you? Who did you fight with? Did the fire destroy your home? Is that why you're wandering now?" Question after question tumbled out of his mouth, and Jasper was so busy speaking that he forgot to act mature. His tail lashed back and forth with his contained energy and excitment and he he wasn't at all aware of how obnoxious he was being.
Neo let himself relax a little more. The storm outside not phasing him too much except for the random clashes of lightening. The loud noises scared him a bit, causing him to flinch just slightly, but it would be alright. Neo let the kittens take in what he said before they seemed to burst with questions. As always, he wasn't prepared and took them in one at a time, carefully wording out the answers in his head before he would answer. "I fought with a few different cats. Some were kittypets, some were loners, you know all that jazz. The outcasts basically. Yes, the fire destroyed my home, but that's in the past. I can always find a new home," he replied, twitching his tail tip. Of course, he'd never go back to the houses and the humans, he would remain a feral cat now. He enjoyed it too much.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 28th, 2018, 10:20 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:

Neo let himself relax a little more. The storm outside not phasing him too much except for the random clashes of lightening. The loud noises scared him a bit, causing him to flinch just slightly, but it would be alright. Neo let the kittens take in what he said before they seemed to burst with questions. As always, he wasn't prepared and took them in one at a time, carefully wording out the answers in his head before he would answer. "I fought with a few different cats. Some were kittypets, some were loners, you know all that jazz. The outcasts basically. Yes, the fire destroyed my home, but that's in the past. I can always find a new home," he replied, twitching his tail tip. Of course, he'd never go back to the houses and the humans, he would remain a feral cat now. He enjoyed it too much.
As Jasper noticed Neo's posture relax and lose some tension, he too began to feel Moreno at ease. Now that the threat seemed to have passed, the young tom was eager to make friends with him. As he spoke about fighting, Jasper's ears perked. He had always wanted to learn to fight; it seemed fit that he should be able to defend himself if need be. "Can you teach me to fight?" Jasper asked the question with eagerness when Neo had finished speaking. Emesee, however, listened more to the part where he talked about the fire. "Have you found a new home yet?" When she asked, a feeling of concearn entered her uttered words. She may not know this tom cat very well at all, but she didn't want anyone to be homeless. She knew from her own ongoing experience and from stories that other felines told that it took a toll, not belonging somewhere.

Last edited by Jynx; April 6th, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Just A Fossil

@Deranged Llama

Neo shook his head without another thoughts towards the fighting question. There was no way the tom was going to stick around these kits long enough to grow enough to fight. They shouldn't need to right now. The only predators they need to worry about are foxes and large birds. Both were easy to hide from at their age. They were small enough to slip into anywhere. Besides, other loners normally had nothing to do with kits unless they cared enough about other cats to worry about them. The tom moved on to the next question, his tail tip flicking a little before, once again, he shook his head. "I haven't found a home, no. I'm just out here to adventure for now. I'm not concerned with finding a place to stay permanently. That's too much work right now," he replied.
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:38 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:

@Deranged Llama

Neo shook his head without another thoughts towards the fighting question. There was no way the tom was going to stick around these kits long enough to grow enough to fight. They shouldn't need to right now. The only predators they need to worry about are foxes and large birds. Both were easy to hide from at their age. They were small enough to slip into anywhere. Besides, other loners normally had nothing to do with kits unless they cared enough about other cats to worry about them. The tom moved on to the next question, his tail tip flicking a little before, once again, he shook his head. "I haven't found a home, no. I'm just out here to adventure for now. I'm not concerned with finding a place to stay permanently. That's too much work right now," he replied.
Jasper gave a small frown, his gaze cast to the ground for a moment. Then, as Neo answered his sister's question, he looked back up at the older tom with an eager expression. He quite liked the company of other cats, and it was always exciting when he met someone new who didn't chase them off. "Have you had to move homes before?" He asked, flicking an ear casually. Emesee lifted one paw and began to groom as she listened to the two toms talk back and forth. When her brother was content, she was as well.
Old April 17th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Just A Fossil

@Deranged Llama

"I haven't found another home after my other one caught fire. What's the point to finding a home to stay at forever? The fire showed me that there's a whole world around us that I can explore and wander. Since I started my journey, I haven't stayed anywhere more than a few days. To me, it's not worth it," he spoke, hoping that answered the small kitten's question. Neo really hadn't found another home to move from so he'd only ever moved from one place. The rest were temporary. It was mainly because he didn't want to deal with defending a small area of grass from other cats. There was no point when the entire forest was full with prey. Why not take advantage of that? Neo was content with those thoughts and that's why he was out and about right now.
Old April 24th, 2018, 07:59 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:

@Deranged Llama

"I haven't found another home after my other one caught fire. What's the point to finding a home to stay at forever? The fire showed me that there's a whole world around us that I can explore and wander. Since I started my journey, I haven't stayed anywhere more than a few days. To me, it's not worth it," he spoke, hoping that answered the small kitten's question. Neo really hadn't found another home to move from so he'd only ever moved from one place. The rest were temporary. It was mainly because he didn't want to deal with defending a small area of grass from other cats. There was no point when the entire forest was full with prey. Why not take advantage of that? Neo was content with those thoughts and that's why he was out and about right now.
Emesee flicked her to and fro as she listened to the older tom cat rumble on. His logic made sense to her, and yet a thought her mother mentioned to her caused a question to arise. Have you heard of the Clan cats?" She asked. Jasper, upon hearing the question, shot his sister a look. What if Neo had had some bad experience with them or something? What if he suddenly became hostile at the mention of the large band of cats that lived together. He honestly couldn't see Neo becoming involved with large groups.

(( sorry, I was kinda scraping at the dust here. Feeling a little writer's block coming on )) @Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Jynx; June 26th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.