Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old April 18th, 2018, 05:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Eternalstar Rises [Private]

Any concept of time was non-existent in the inky black forest Eternalstar had learned to call home. Observing from the shadows, all the tom had to go on was events within the Clans. Births, deaths. The fall of the old and the rise of the new. It was a little disappointing, watching some ancient enemies wither into nothingness at the claws of sickness and kin instead of his own. He longed to dig his teeth into the dark fur of Dapplestar once more. In life, the she-cat had given him more trouble than she was worth, and he desired to ruin everything she had stood for.

The others? Not as much, given many were already long gone and forgotten. Few recalled how lazy and cowardly his old comrades had been, and despite their closeness in their youths, the red-brown tabby found he didn't miss them in the slightest. They had all held him back from greatness, it was their fault he had failed, and now as the tensions within the Clans fueled the strength of the Dark Forest, he was prepared to wreak havoc amongst the Clans once more.

Tonight, he had moved to infiltrate the dreams of a young RiverClan warrior. Cedarsprint, he believed his name was. A descendent through his disgraceful son, and a descendent of the coward that betrayed him. To say he was displeased with Stoneheart's choice in a mate would be an understatement. She had gone missing for a reason.

Sitting in the center of a grassy clearing, the vibrant green gaze of the dark entity's gaze was fixated on where he knew Cedarsprint would emerge. He had been waiting a long time for such a promising opportunity, and now with the turmoils within the Clans, he could feel the power shifting in the skies. StarClan couldn't save them now.

"Cedarsprint," his voice was a low, rumbly greeting. "How nice of you to drop in. I'm afraid we haven't formally met, but I've been watching you for a long time. You have more potential than your brothers, and I would like to offer you the chance of training with me here, away from the prying eyes of your Clan-mates and StarClan."

@Benrito

Last edited by BEAR.; April 18th, 2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 06:10 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Eternalstar Rises [Private]

The RiverClan warrior had let himself drift off, ready for another night of disappointment that wouldn't result in anything supernatural occurring; he was accustomed to it, since it felt like he'd spent moons trying to reach the Dark Forest through his dreams. Fallenstar had reluctantly approved of his plan to learn more, yet he had nothing to show for his efforts yet. He didn't understand what he'd been doing wrong, how cats could appear and train there as if it were simple. What was he doing wrong? He didn't have to wonder for long, at least not this night.

Cedarsprint felt a burst of weightlessness and allowed himself to become thoroughly engulfed in a dream like he never had before. Sure, he'd enjoyed daydreams and dreaming as well as the occasional nightmare, but this was extremely different-- like he was awake, but unconstrained by a physical form in a plane of natural existence. His eyes opening, a rush of shock rippled over him as he took in his surroundings: this place of misery and darkness was foreign to him. Trees were without leaves, dead. There was very little plant life to speak of, and everything appeared unfriendly, the vibrancy of the normal world was lost. This has to be the Dark Forest, he realized with kit-like excitement.

It was then that he noticed an unfamiliar presence, and blinked in confusion as he tried to determine if it could really be him. It seemed impossible, but then again, everything else--including his own mere existence in the Dark Forest--did too. "Eternalstar?" the name came out breathlessly, Cedarsprint still in awe of not only the cat before him, but his entire surroundings. There was so much to take in and remember, and he tried to burn everything into his memory. Overwhelmed by it all, Cedarsprint exclaimed, "I... I can't believe it! I-- It's just.. it's you." How could he begin to comprehend? "And I'm... finally here. I don't understand-- how did I..? What did I do differently?" It was said to himself, a hardly-audible mutter as he attempted to determine what caused this outcome so it could be repeated.

This hadn't been what he had in mind for visiting the forest of nightmares, but he supposed it would do wonderfully-- he was already entertaining the thought of Eternalstar telling him what there was to know about the past, present, and future. "Ah, yes! Of course," Cedarsprint meowed, the combination of joy and surprise still in his voice. "While that's flattering, truly, you must understand I have many questions for you." Any Dark Forest cat would've worked but this... this was so much better.

"Training, hm? What might that entail?" Cedarsprint inquired, curious but nevertheless hesitant. Everything he'd been told about Eternalstar suggested he thrived on trickery and deceit, and he didn't have time for such shenanigans. "What do you believe you could offer me, since I supposedly have the potential you're looking for?"

@doug.

everything about us is going to be wonderful