Last post by glitch
Today 10:40 AM

Old January 18th, 2017, 07:47 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"I can asure you Ravenpaw that this not a dream... You have passed onto StarClan..." Silverheart said softly.
Ravenpaw blinked, confused. They didn't understand quite, and a look of shock flashed across their face, wondering how this had even happened, despite the fact that they already knew. They knew that a pair of rogues had killed them, but somehow, thyat didn't seem real. “No.... That was a dream....” they murmured, knowing that it wasn't. What about Sunflowerkit? She'll never know what happened... I'll never get to help her sneak out of camp.... The dark furred apprentice thought sadly, giving a single lash of their silvery white tail.
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:15 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Ravenpaw blinked, confused. They didn't understand quite, and a look of shock flashed across their face, wondering how this had even happened, despite the fact that they already knew. They knew that a pair of rogues had killed them, but somehow, that didn't seem real. “No.... That was a dream....” they murmured, knowing that it wasn't. What about Sunflowerkit? She'll never know what happened... I'll never get to help her sneak out of camp.... The dark furred apprentice thought sadly, giving a single lash of their silvery white tail.
Silverheart let out a sigh.
"None of this is a dream! You are dead..." she purred.
"I feel you have someone you need to visit... You may visit them in there dreams..." she said softly.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old January 19th, 2017, 09:15 PM
questionmark

Abysslight stared at her paws, wondering how any of this had come to be. Chaos had settled into her life, and now, she'd been betrayed by her own kin. She hoped that her friend, Moonfang, was faring better than she, but for some time now, the black furred and pale hued molly had felt fairly certain she had not. Sometimes, she forgot that she was in StarClan, and once or twice had awoken from a nap, mildly surprised to still be here. She knew fully well that Oyster wasn't here, as he'd not been a Clan cat, but a rogue. Raising her head, Abysslight looked around, wondering if there was anything she could do to take her mind off things.
@Tiny

Last edited by doghouse; January 19th, 2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old January 19th, 2017, 09:24 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Abysslight stared at her paws, wondering how any of this had come to be. Chaos had settled into her life, and now, she'd been betrayed by her own kin. She hoped that her friend, Moonfang, was faring better than she, but for some time now, the black furred and pale hued molly had felt fairly certain she had not. Sometimes, she forgot that she was in StarClan, and once or twice had awoken from a nap, mildly surprised to still be here. She knew fully well that Oyster wasn't here, as he'd not been a Clan cat, but a rogue. Raising her head, Abysslight looked around, wondering if there was anything she could do to take her mind off things.
@Tiny
Moonfang wallked and stared at the ground. She felt like she was walking on glass, watching the clans from the sky. She wished to jump down and tell Darkoak how she felt, tell her kits she loved them again. But she couldn't. The deed was done.
She lifted her head and saw a familiar molly, and it took her a moment to realize it was Abyssligjt. She walked up, her eyes soft with kindness and a cool smile on her maw. A complete different look from before she met Sapphirestorm and Daroak.
"Abysslight? Can I believe my eyes..." she chuckled and smiled down in the Molly.

Last edited by monfang; January 19th, 2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old January 19th, 2017, 09:31 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Moonfang wallked and stared at the ground. She felt like she was walking on glass, watching the clans from the sky. She wished to jump down and tell Darkoak how she felt, tell her kits she loved them again. But she couldn't. The deed was done.
She lifted her head and saw a familiar molly, and it took her a moment to realize it was Abyssligjt. She walked up, her eyes soft with kindness and a cool smile on her maw. A complete different look from before she met Sapphirestorm and Daroak.
"Abysslight? Can I believe my eyes..." she chuckled and smiled down in the Molly.
Abysslight jumped slightly, shocked to see Moonfang standing before her. Sadly, her suspicions had been confirmed, and she wished they hadn't. “Moonfang?” the black she-cat asked, flicking her ears, which now had the faint light of stars wreathing around them, as did the rest of her pelt. Her pale colored eyes were wide with shock, although she wasn't really all that surprised.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:

Abysslight jumped slightly, shocked to see Moonfang standing before her. Sadly, her suspicions had been confirmed, and she wished they hadn't. “Moonfang?” the black she-cat asked, flicking her ears, which now had the faint light of stars wreathing around them, as did the rest of her pelt. Her pale colored eyes were wide with shock, although she wasn't really all that surprised.
Moonfang did not have a look of sadness but one of love. She was of course sad that she died, that she couldn't defend her clan no more or watch her kits grow, but she was able to watch them from a place where she could be sure she could help. It was typical of Moonfang to have this kind of attitude.
"I see you wish to not see me. At least not here." she said and chuckled, nuzzling her old friend. "But sometimes life doesn't go as we planned." and with that she swept at the ground, and looked down, as she was able to see the clans. "But look. We can see all that there is to see now. And even so, we can help those we love." she said. She then turned back to Abysslight.
"I am terribly sorry about your kin." she said, for having seen what Sheer has grown to be.
She turned her gaze back to the clans, ad she saw her son, Sapphirepaw laying with a molly, and she smiled. "And it's more beautiful to watch our families this way."
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:45 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Moonfang did not have a look of sadness but one of love. She was of course sad that she died, that she couldn't defend her clan no more or watch her kits grow, but she was able to watch them from a place where she could be sure she could help. It was typical of Moonfang to have this kind of attitude.
"I see you wish to not see me. At least not here." she said and chuckled, nuzzling her old friend. "But sometimes life doesn't go as we planned." and with that she swept at the ground, and looked down, as she was able to see the clans. "But look. We can see all that there is to see now. And even so, we can help those we love." she said. She then turned back to Abysslight.
"I am terribly sorry about your kin." she said, for having seen what Sheer has grown to be.
She turned her gaze back to the clans, ad she saw her son, Sapphirepaw laying with a molly, and she smiled. "And it's more beautiful to watch our families this way."
Abysslight nodded, for Moonfang was not wrong, as she had wished to see the black and white molly, but not here. Sighing, Abysslight admitted silently that what was done was done. There was no changing the fact that they both were dead. At least they could watch their families grow up and be able to be together, now, there was only one boundary; reality and dreams. She Nuzzled Moonfang back, a soft purr echoing from deep within her chest. “Yes, that it is, I just wish we could be down there to guide them batter. Alas, we cannot.” the black furred former RiverClanner said, speaking softly.

She hoped that Sheer would realize her mistakes, but she feared that she would not. Abysslight wished she could watch all four of her kits grow up in RiverClan, but all but one was dead, and the rest seemed not to have reached StarClan. The one remaining had killed her. She could've prevented it, but she would never have fought back against her own daughter, filed with such grief and anger. “Saphhirepaw, as I said once before, is going to make a fine warrior.” she added, sitting down and watching the blue-gray tuxedo tom with pale eyes.

Glancing back up at Moonfang, she tilted her head and wrapped her tail over her paws. “I hope that he'll do alright without you, even if you are technically still with him. I hope he knows that, and believes that.” a hint of regret filled her voice, as she was again thinking of her daughter, and how angered and sad she had become. Abysslight knew that she was only hiding her pain with anger and ruthlessness, and she hoped that one day, the friendly, happy kit that had once been would be again.
Old January 20th, 2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:

Abysslight nodded, for Moonfang was not wrong, as she had wished to see the black and white molly, but not here. Sighing, Abysslight admitted silently that what was done was done. There was no changing the fact that they both were dead. At least they could watch their families grow up and be able to be together, now, there was only one boundary; reality and dreams. She Nuzzled Moonfang back, a soft purr echoing from deep within her chest. “Yes, that it is, I just wish we could be down there to guide them batter. Alas, we cannot.” the black furred former RiverClanner said, speaking softly.

She hoped that Sheer would realize her mistakes, but she feared that she would not. Abysslight wished she could watch all four of her kits grow up in RiverClan, but all but one was dead, and the rest seemed not to have reached StarClan. The one remaining had killed her. She could've prevented it, but she would never have fought back against her own daughter, filed with such grief and anger. “Saphhirepaw, as I said once before, is going to make a fine warrior.” she added, sitting down and watching the blue-gray tuxedo tom with pale eyes.

Glancing back up at Moonfang, she tilted her head and wrapped her tail over her paws. “I hope that he'll do alright without you, even if you are technically still with him. I hope he knows that, and believes that.” a hint of regret filled her voice, as she was again thinking of her daughter, and how angered and sad she had become. Abysslight knew that she was only hiding her pain with anger and ruthlessness, and she hoped that one day, the friendly, happy kit that had once been would be again.
"Ah yes he will. And I know them well." she said. "They'll make it. They are like their father." she paused a moment, and stared down at her son, who was beginning to fall asleep. "Like their mother." he finished, and looked at Abysslight.
"My brother blames himself for my death, and he's fallen to grief." she sad, her voice soft. "What surprises me most is that my family, my siblings, were hurt more about my death then my mate and kits." she said. "I just hope they know I'm still there for them." she said, and then gave a smile. "I honestly hope you can speak with your daughter soon, Abysslight. If she sees you still love her, maybe she'll revert from these ways." she meowed. Moonfang seemed very wise at times.
She missed her family. And she hadn't talked to any of them since she died, when she told them she loved them for the last time. And even when she told Darkoak she loved him. It hurt her heart to know that she couldn't tell him fully he was not just a 'brother' to her, but she wouldn't be able to do that for a while. She looked down where she saw him training Crystalpaw. She looked so much like herself, with one blue eye. It reminded her of her oldest brother, Snowfall.
With a shake of her head, she returned her gaze back to Abysslight, and smiled at her again. "There is only so much we can do, for our kin here. But we can see them endlessly, for their dreams are our home now, and so, we can visit them." she purred, and nuzzled Abysslight again. "You'll daughter will see one day that her mother does not hate her mistake, and that will be all she needs to remember who she truly is." she meowed and rose to her feet.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:13 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"Ah yes he will. And I know them well." she said. "They'll make it. They are like their father." she paused a moment, and stared down at her son, who was beginning to fall asleep. "Like their mother." he finished, and looked at Abysslight.
"My brother blames himself for my death, and he's fallen to grief." she sad, her voice soft. "What surprises me most is that my family, my siblings, were hurt more about my death then my mate and kits." she said. "I just hope they know I'm still there for them." she said, and then gave a smile. "I honestly hope you can speak with your daughter soon, Abysslight. If she sees you still love her, maybe she'll revert from these ways." she meowed. Moonfang seemed very wise at times.
She missed her family. And she hadn't talked to any of them since she died, when she told them she loved them for the last time. And even when she told Darkoak she loved him. It hurt her heart to know that she couldn't tell him fully he was not just a 'brother' to her, but she wouldn't be able to do that for a while. She looked down where she saw him training Crystalpaw. She looked so much like herself, with one blue eye. It reminded her of her oldest brother, Snowfall.
With a shake of her head, she returned her gaze back to Abysslight, and smiled at her again. "There is only so much we can do, for our kin here. But we can see them endlessly, for their dreams are our home now, and so, we can visit them." she purred, and nuzzled Abysslight again. "You'll daughter will see one day that her mother does not hate her mistake, and that will be all she needs to remember who she truly is." she meowed and rose to her feet.
“I agree.” the black furred molly replied, dipping her head after several heartbeats, as she hadn't been able to decide how to respond, but what she spoke was the truth, and she did agree wholeheartedly with what Moonfang had spoken. She climbed to her paws, walking away several steps before setting herself in the shade of an old oak, laying on her side with her front half propped up with her forelegs. This was a position she was always most comfortable in, and it helped her calm her thoughts and relax. She looked back over at Moonfang, listening carefully as the wise sounding warrior spoke. “Oh, I'm sure they do. Perhaps your mate and kits knew that it was coming, and are being strong, for your sake, whereas you other kin know that it's okay to let their feelings out. However, I could be wrong.” Abysslight said in her most soothing voice, which was broken only by a soft purr, but also a hint of hopefulness. She hoped that everything Moonfang had said was true, but she doubted she could ever turn Sheer around. “No. She would never listen to me. You see, I lied to her about the identity of her father. I told her he was just some Clan cat, when he was a rogue, and a killer. I didn't care who he was, but I didn't want her to know..” she said, knowing what had to be done. Somebody could turn her around, Abysslight that it couldn't be her. It had to be somebody else. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down a bit. “Anyways, it can't be me.” she added, resting her head on her paws. One thing she didn't miss about being alive was leaf-bare. There was no leaf-bare in StarClan. It was always Greenleaf. llenty of prey, not that StarClan cats really needed it. She wished that she could send down some of the prey in StarClan to the cats in the Clans, but sadly, she could not. As Moonfang continued to speak, Abysslight pricked her ears, then sighed again. Her only kin was the one cat she couldn't watch. Sheer was too far away from the Clans right now, so she was not where Abysslight could see her. She wished that she could, and she wished that she'd never taken her kits from the Clans, then she wouldn't be dead and Sheer would be happy and normal, not a murderous rogue.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:

“I agree.” the black furred molly replied, dipping her head after several heartbeats, as she hadn't been able to decide how to respond, but what she spoke was the truth, and she did agree wholeheartedly with what Moonfang had spoken. She climbed to her paws, walking away several steps before setting herself in the shade of an old oak, laying on her side with her front half propped up with her forelegs. This was a position she was always most comfortable in, and it helped her calm her thoughts and relax. She looked back over at Moonfang, listening carefully as the wise sounding warrior spoke. “Oh, I'm sure they do. Perhaps your mate and kits knew that it was coming, and are being strong, for your sake, whereas you other kin know that it's okay to let their feelings out. However, I could be wrong.” Abysslight said in her most soothing voice, which was broken only by a soft purr, but also a hint of hopefulness. She hoped that everything Moonfang had said was true, but she doubted she could ever turn Sheer around. “No. She would never listen to me. You see, I lied to her about the identity of her father. I told her he was just some Clan cat, when he was a rogue, and a killer. I didn't care who he was, but I didn't want her to know..” she said, knowing what had to be done. Somebody could turn her around, Abysslight that it couldn't be her. It had to be somebody else. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down a bit. “Anyways, it can't be me.” she added, resting her head on her paws. One thing she didn't miss about being alive was leaf-bare. There was no leaf-bare in StarClan. It was always Greenleaf. llenty of prey, not that StarClan cats really needed it. She wished that she could send down some of the prey in StarClan to the cats in the Clans, but sadly, she could not. As Moonfang continued to speak, Abysslight pricked her ears, then sighed again. Her only kin was the one cat she couldn't watch. Sheer was too far away from the Clans right now, so she was not where Abysslight could see her. She wished that she could, and she wished that she'd never taken her kits from the Clans, then she wouldn't be dead and Sheer would be happy and normal, not a murderous rogue.
"Maybe I... Could be of assistance?" The molly inquired. She smiled at Abysslight and purred. "I only want you to be happy." she said, and sat in her haunches, her now starry black pelt added to her already existing beauty.
(Hnnn... Sorry its short x.x)