Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:45 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM

Old August 18th, 2017, 11:02 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila continued to watch the Tom, unknowingly admiring his fluffy white fur and his dazzling ice blue eyes, which she could see all the way from below. She didnt realize she had been staring until he made the jump. Startled, Kila herself jumped slightly, making the branch sway under her, but she quickly steadied herself, watching him in amazement. She'd never seen a jump like that, not even from Tide. The golden she-cat's ears were pricked, staring up at the tom with wide amber eyes as he managed to catch the squirrel. I dont believe it!

And then he fell. Kila gasped in shock, frozen for a moment, but she allowed the breath she'd been holding to release as he only fell to the next branch. She found herself snickering, and pricked an ear when she heard West laughing from his branch. Kila's gaze followed the squirrel as it fell, but she made no move to try to run for it. Mostly because she was in shock at what she'd just seen - Despite his fall, she had to give him credit that that had been an awesome jump. And, he managed to catch the squirrel! Kila was still going to try to flirt it out of him, but she wasnt going to steal-and-run. No, she had more honor than that.

"Nice jump, Slick," She mrrowed at her little nickname as the Tom leaped down branch to branch to reach the squirrel, unable to help her whiskers from twitching as she snickered again. Even if the jump had been slick, she couldnt help but say the words sarcastically. Kila wasnt going to admit she was impressed by this Tom - No way. But she had to remind herself to be a little nice to him. Otherwise, her flirting would have no effect, and she wouldnt be able to bribe the squirrel out of him. Although at this point, she was more interested in the Tom himself by now. He seemed like someone she could get along with... And she didnt even know him. Still, with moves like that? Kila had to admit he was brave. Though she wouldnt say this aloud..

(Quick question: is her name pronounced Key-lana or K-eye-lana? I'm thinking of future nicknames, hehe)

West paused a few branches above Kila as she revealed her location by speaking, having not realized that she was watching him from the exact tree he had been climbing down. For some reason, the nickname she instantly gave him, but mostly the way she had said it, irked him. It didn't help that she followed it by a snickering laugh. Is she insulting me? He had to bite his cheek to keep from asking the question aloud, being the type of cat to start a fight after only a few things had been said. He appreciated that she hadn't made a move for his prey, at least an obvious one, so he tried to let it slide. "Uh... thanks, random orange she-cat?" He wasn't as good at nicknames as she was, that was instantly obvious. The tom was also very oblivious to flirting attempts, which she'd probably find out about in a few minutes. He hopped down to her branch in order to jump down to the ground, his icy blue hues watching her the entire way as he brushed past. He briefly noticed that she smelt nice as he went, but pushed the thought away as quickly as it came. He had already noticed that she was attractive, which was unusual for him, but was shoving that to the back of his mind for now. There was something about her that he already kind of liked, far beyond the fact that he was already annoyed, but he was doing his best at ignoring the instant allure. He quickly adverted his gaze and went to his squirrel, sniffing at the piece of prey.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 18th, 2017, 11:10 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Quick question: is her name pronounced Key-lana or K-eye-lana? I'm thinking of future nicknames, hehe)

West paused a few branches above Kila as she revealed her location by speaking, having not realized that she was watching him from the exact tree he had been climbing down. For some reason, the nickname she instantly gave him, but mostly the way she had said it, irked him. It didn't help that she followed it by a snickering laugh. Is she insulting me? He had to bite his cheek to keep from asking the question aloud, being the type of cat to start a fight after only a few things had been said. He appreciated that she hadn't made a move for his prey, at least an obvious one, so he tried to let it slide. "Uh... thanks, random orange she-cat?" He wasn't as good at nicknames as she was, that was instantly obvious. The tom was also very oblivious to flirting attempts, which she'd probably find out about in a few minutes. He hopped down to her branch in order to jump down to the ground, his icy blue hues watching her the entire way as he brushed past. He briefly noticed that she smelt nice as he went, but pushed the thought away as quickly as it came. He had already noticed that she was attractive, which was unusual for him, but was shoving that to the back of his mind for now. There was something about her that he already kind of liked, far beyond the fact that he was already annoyed, but he was doing his best at ignoring the instant allure. He quickly adverted his gaze and went to his squirrel, sniffing at the piece of prey.
(Its Key-Lana :3)

Kila flicked an ear, tilting her head at his "nickname". A small laugh escaped her, unable to help herself. Kila wasnt easy to amuse, but this Tom seemed to be able to get her to chuckle. She didnt like that. Shaking her head, Kila didnt move when he brushed past her, nose twitching. He smelled nice, unlike many other Toms Kila had come across. Mostly, he smelled like trees - Obvious since he'd been climbing. Kila sat there for a moment, then half-leapt, half-stepped off of the branch she was on. "No problem."

The she-cat continued to watch him, every movement, every small twitch of his tail, ears or whiskers. Taking him in, studying him, looking him over. She didnt get close to him, nor his prey, staying a respectful distance away. "Im Kilana, by the way, Slick." She batted her eyes at him, turning her tone from teasing to flirtatious within a matter of seconds. For some reason, flirting with him seemed a bit more real... No. Kila couldnt allow herself to think that way. "Call me Kila, though. What's your name?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 18th, 2017, 11:25 PM
AHHH

Quote:
(Its Key-Lana :3)

Kila flicked an ear, tilting her head at his "nickname". A small laugh escaped her, unable to help herself. Kila wasnt easy to amuse, but this Tom seemed to be able to get her to chuckle. She didnt like that. Shaking her head, Kila didnt move when he brushed past her, nose twitching. He smelled nice, unlike many other Toms Kila had come across. Mostly, he smelled like trees - Obvious since he'd been climbing. Kila sat there for a moment, then half-leapt, half-stepped off of the branch she was on. "No problem."

The she-cat continued to watch him, every movement, every small twitch of his tail, ears or whiskers. Taking him in, studying him, looking him over. She didnt get close to him, nor his prey, staying a respectful distance away. "Im Kilana, by the way, Slick." She batted her eyes at him, turning her tone from teasing to flirtatious within a matter of seconds. For some reason, flirting with him seemed a bit more real... No. Kila couldnt allow herself to think that way. "Call me Kila, though. What's your name?"

West returned his gaze to her after catching movement from the corner of his eyes, tensing for a moment but relaxing back to normal when she stayed a respectful distance away. For a moment, he honestly couldn't tell if he was being protective of his prey, or if he was afraid to be near her. He regretted brushing past her the moment he had done it because now all he could smell was her; she smelt like flowers and something he couldn't describe without sounding wayyy too cheesy. He mentally shook his head and convinced himself that he was just protective of his meal. The tom almost growled at himself, but stopped the rumbling before it was loud enough to be heard.

He held her aze even as she batted her pretty - she's not pretty! eyes at him. He blinked back at her in response, looking slightly standoffish as he stood over his dead squirrel. The lonor did his best to ignore the nickname once more, but didn't have a hard time since he was able to focus on her name more. He was a bit surprised this conversation hadn't turned sour yet, maybe he was actually doing a respectiful job at socializing for once! "I'm..." He hesitated a moment, not sure if he wanted to tell her yet. However, he smiled slightly at his own hesitance, knowing that was such a stupid thing to hesitate about when he did many scarier things. "...West."

The proper thing to say would be 'it's nice to meet you,' but if he was being honest with himself this whole interaction was an inconvience. He was wasting time even though he had much more than he needed, and the more he interacted with her, the more she would stick in his mind... and he definitely didn't want that... or did he? Ugh!! His own mixed feelings turned his mood sour, and his small smile turned into a scowl even though she hadn't done anything wrong. "Is there something you need from me, Kila?" Her named rolled off his tongue smoothly, and he kinda liked how it sounded, which only made him angrier at himself and at her.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; August 18th, 2017 at 11:36 PM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
"Ori..." Tide looked at him and regretted it. Not the eyes... "Nnng... Fine!" She gave in and smiled. "Just don't tell Kila."
"YAY!" Ori mewed. Then he purred "I love you, Tide."
Old August 18th, 2017, 11:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

West returned his gaze to her after catching movement from the corner of his eyes, tensing for a moment but relaxing back to normal when she stayed a respectful distance away. For a moment, he honestly couldn't tell if he was being protective of his prey, or if he was afraid to be near her. He regretted brushing past her the moment he had done it because now all he could smell was her; she smelt like flowers and something he couldn't describe without sounding wayyy too cheesy. He mentally shook his head and convinced himself that he was just protective of his meal. The tom almost growled at himself, but stopped the rumbling before it was loud enough to be heard.

He held her aze even as she batted her pretty - she's not pretty! eyes at him. He blinked back at her in response, looking slightly standoffish as he stood over his dead squirrel. The lonor did his best to ignore the nickname once more, but didn't have a hard time since he was able to focus on her name more. He was a bit surprised this conversation hadn't turned sour yet, maybe he was actually doing a respectiful job at socializing for once! "I'm..." He hesitated a moment, not sure if he wanted to tell her yet. However, he smiled slightly at his own hesitance, knowing that was such a stupid thing to hesitate about when he did many scarier things. "...West."

The proper thing to say would be 'it's nice to meet you,' but if he was being honest with himself this whole interaction was an inconvience. He was wasting time even though he had much more than he needed, and the more he interacted with her, the more she would stick in his mind... and he definitely didn't want that... or did he? Ugh!! His own mixed feelings turned his mood sour, and his small smile turned into a scowl even though she hadn't done anything wrong. "Is there something you need from me, Kila?" Her named rolled off his tongue smoothly, and he kinda liked how it sounded, which only made him angrier at himself and at her.
Kila watched him, allowing her eyes to flick over his pelt, then back at his eyes. Such a bright blue... Kila loved that color, really. Like the sky... Goodness, Kila, shut up! She thought, biting back a growl at herself. Already, she was beginning to feel something strange in her stomach, watching him. It was a feeling she should run from. A feeling she never wanted to feel. Kiyu's death had taken a toll on her. Losing some of her siblings, her parents, had taken its toll on her. This Tom? Kila was beginning to warm up to him. She didnt like that, not at all. Kila was not the type of she-cat to warm up to someone this quick. For a second, she wondered whether to drop the flirty act. It just felt too... Genuine with him. It scared her.

"West." Kila echoed, the name rolling right off of her tongue in a curious manner. Her amber gaze held his blue ones. In her head, she was repeating his name over and over again. It sounded so natural to her. That scared her more. Kila couldnt feel like this. She wasnt allowed to feel like this. Get a grip, girl, unless you're dying to cry your heart out! She scolded herself mentally. "Well, its... Nice... To meet you."

The she-cat tore her gaze away and looked back at the sky, her amber eyes flickering. But she quickly forced a blank expression. The sky was blue, the clouds were fluffy. White fluffy clouds, like West's fur. And bright blue eyes... Kila snapped her jaw shut tight and turned her gaze away. Some part of her knew she'd always think of West now when she looked at the sky... Another part of her wanted to shove this cat into the back of her mind and forget about him.

But she also wanted to get to know him. No! I dont! Now she was angry with herself, and him. For allowing herself to fall for him so quickly. Him for being so... So... Him. What was so special about him that Kila found so interesting? The she-cat had no idea. She almost didnt hear him speak again, so lost in her thoughts. Flicking an ear, she let her gaze flicker back to him, tilting her head. "Oh, no. Nothing." She blinked, watching him. The squirrel seemed to have slipped her mind at that point, not worried about the prey. "I was just hunting, then I saw you.." She trailed off, and took a deep breath. "How'd you learn to jump like that, Slick?" The words came out in a near rush, and she was somewhat surprised at herself. Kila never made small talk. She knew if Tide was here, her best friend would tease her endlessly... But Tide wasnt here. It was just her and West. Just us. The words ran through her head, and she had to bite her tongue to keep from growling again.

Stop thinking like that, Kilana!

Forever...

Old August 18th, 2017, 11:57 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Kila watched him, allowing her eyes to flick over his pelt, then back at his eyes. Such a bright blue... Kila loved that color, really. Like the sky... Goodness, Kila, shut up! She thought, biting back a growl at herself. Already, she was beginning to feel something strange in her stomach, watching him. It was a feeling she should run from. A feeling she never wanted to feel. Kiyu's death had taken a toll on her. Losing some of her siblings, her parents, had taken its toll on her. This Tom? Kila was beginning to warm up to him. She didnt like that, not at all. Kila was not the type of she-cat to warm up to someone this quick. For a second, she wondered whether to drop the flirty act. It just felt too... Genuine with him. It scared her.

"West." Kila echoed, the name rolling right off of her tongue in a curious manner. Her amber gaze held his blue ones. In her head, she was repeating his name over and over again. It sounded so natural to her. That scared her more. Kila couldnt feel like this. She wasnt allowed to feel like this. Get a grip, girl, unless you're dying to cry your heart out! She scolded herself mentally. "Well, its... Nice... To meet you."

The she-cat tore her gaze away and looked back at the sky, her amber eyes flickering. But she quickly forced a blank expression. The sky was blue, the clouds were fluffy. White fluffy clouds, like West's fur. And bright blue eyes... Kila snapped her jaw shut tight and turned her gaze away. Some part of her knew she'd always think of West now when she looked at the sky... Another part of her wanted to shove this cat into the back of her mind and forget about him.

But she also wanted to get to know him. No! I dont! Now she was angry with herself, and him. For allowing herself to fall for him so quickly. Him for being so... So... Him. What was so special about him that Kila found so interesting? The she-cat had no idea. She almost didnt hear him speak again, so lost in her thoughts. Flicking an ear, she let her gaze flicker back to him, tilting her head. "Oh, no. Nothing." She blinked, watching him. The squirrel seemed to have slipped her mind at that point, not worried about the prey. "I was just hunting, then I saw you.." She trailed off, and took a deep breath. "How'd you learn to jump like that, Slick?" The words came out in a near rush, and she was somewhat surprised at herself. Kila never made small talk. She knew if Tide was here, her best friend would tease her endlessly... But Tide wasnt here. It was just her and West. Just us. The words ran through her head, and she had to bite her tongue to keep from growling again.

Stop thinking like that, Kilana!

West was surprised she hadn't noticed his tense and standoffish tone and posture, and was kind of grateful she hadn't. He honestly didn't want to scare her off. A part of him wanted to turn on his heels and high-tail it out of there and away from her, but another part of him wanted to know more about her. He was angry at himself more than he was angry at her, but now he was determined to find something about her to turns off these feelings. She can't be perfect! I'm only feeling this way because she's pretty! Admitting that, even though it was only in his thoughts, made him feel almost nauseous.

He couldn't decide what to do; leave or find something about her to, hopefully, dislike and help him get her out of his mind. However, apparently his fate was already sealed when she began to actually make small talk. He was reaching all kinds of milestones with socializing today, and would be pleased with himself it if wasn't for these confusing and un-wanted feelings. He forced himself to be in denial. There could be no way that he'd get attached to somebody only to loose them once more! Loosing his mother had wrecked him for moons; and there the loses only built from there. Even South had stayed with ThunderClan instead of sticking around with him! He tried to focus, pushing everything but his goal from his mind. His blue eyes, only a little too wide and focused, stared intently into her amber hues. Small talk, her question... right. I got this. If cats could sweat, he'd be making a puddle by now. However, he was good at playing it cool and keeping his steely, "I don't care' look in place without wavering. I mean, he had been doing such for a long time.

"I, uh, didn't learn," He meowed, telling the truth. "I wanted the squirrel, and just jumped and made it... I guess." The tom sounded so lame to his own ears, but he pushed away how frustrated that made him feel in order to keep his focus. "I bet you could make it if you just tried. You seem strong and graceful-" He chocked on his next words, stopping awkwardly in the sentence. Really, West??? A compliment? That was when he really figured out that something was majorly wrong with him. [I]That's it, I'm stopping this.[/] Even though he wanted nothing more than to stay, he needed to get away, and he would if she let him. "I should be going," He bent, about to pick up his prey.

Old August 19th, 2017, 12:06 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

West was surprised she hadn't noticed his tense and standoffish tone and posture, and was kind of grateful she hadn't. He honestly didn't want to scare her off. A part of him wanted to turn on his heels and high-tail it out of there and away from her, but another part of him wanted to know more about her. He was angry at himself more than he was angry at her, but now he was determined to find something about her to turns off these feelings. She can't be perfect! I'm only feeling this way because she's pretty! Admitting that, even though it was only in his thoughts, made him feel almost nauseous.

He couldn't decide what to do; leave or find something about her to, hopefully, dislike and help him get her out of his mind. However, apparently his fate was already sealed when she began to actually make small talk. He was reaching all kinds of milestones with socializing today, and would be pleased with himself it if wasn't for these confusing and un-wanted feelings. He forced himself to be in denial. There could be no way that he'd get attached to somebody only to loose them once more! Loosing his mother had wrecked him for moons; and there the loses only built from there. Even South had stayed with ThunderClan instead of sticking around with him! He tried to focus, pushing everything but his goal from his mind. His blue eyes, only a little too wide and focused, stared intently into her amber hues. Small talk, her question... right. I got this. If cats could sweat, he'd be making a puddle by now. However, he was good at playing it cool and keeping his steely, "I don't care' look in place without wavering. I mean, he had been doing such for a long time.

"I, uh, didn't learn," He meowed, telling the truth. "I wanted the squirrel, and just jumped and made it... I guess." The tom sounded so lame to his own ears, but he pushed away how frustrated that made him feel in order to keep his focus. "I bet you could make it if you just tried. You seem strong and graceful-" He chocked on his next words, stopping awkwardly in the sentence. Really, West??? A compliment? That was when he really figured out that something was majorly wrong with him. That's it, I'm stopping this. Even though he wanted nothing more than to stay, he needed to get away, and he would if she let him. "I should be going," He bent, about to pick up his prey.
Kila did notice how uneasy he seemed, and flicked an ear, blinking at him through almost blank amber eyes. Almost blank. There was some emotion in her eyes, but it was completely unreadable. She wanted to find some way to hate this cat. Wanted to find some way to turn him into an enemy... But... She couldnt. Why couldnt she? What was wrong with her? Why was she becoming so smitten over a Tom she hardly knew? The she-cat took a breath and shook her head, gazing at him.

When he finally answered her question, Kila flicked an ear. "Oh," Was all she said, blinking at him. That was even more impressive - He just did it right off without thinking. Reckless, but impressive. In some ways, West reminded Kila of herself. And of... Kiyu. Recalling the she-cat's unafraid nature made Kila want to smile. Kiyu had taught Kila everything she knew - Besides building up her walls. No, those walls were of Kila's own making. To avoid hurt, she avoided caring. Remembering Kiyu now, had her remembering why those walls were there. To protect her from.. This.

His compliment made her heart speed up, for some reason. Strong and graceful. Kila blinked, watching him curiously. Kila was strong, yes, but she wasnt exactly graceful. Not like he was, anyway. "Certainly not like you." She echoed her thoughts, blinking. "That was quite a jump." Though she had given up flirting, the compliment seemed to find its way out of her mouth on its own accord. She grimaced for a second, but shook it off.

The golden she-cat pricked her ears when he said he had to go, trying desperately not to feel disappointed. "I see." She murmured. "Well, it was nice meeting you... I hope to see you around." She wanted to hang out with him longer. She wanted to follow him and talk to him and get to know him. She wanted him to change his mind and instead stay and hang out with her... But she didnt. She wanted the thoughts to stop. She wanted the feelings to stop. She wanted not to care. Goodness, she was in quite of a bind, wasnt she?

Forever...

Old August 19th, 2017, 12:12 AM
AHHH

[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:
Kila did notice how uneasy he seemed, and flicked an ear, blinking at him through almost blank amber eyes. Almost blank. There was some emotion in her eyes, but it was completely unreadable. She wanted to find some way to hate this cat. Wanted to find some way to turn him into an enemy... But... She couldnt. Why couldnt she? What was wrong with her? Why was she becoming so smitten over a Tom she hardly knew? The she-cat took a breath and shook her head, gazing at him.

When he finally answered her question, Kila flicked an ear. "Oh," Was all she said, blinking at him. That was even more impressive - He just did it right off without thinking. Reckless, but impressive. In some ways, West reminded Kila of herself. And of... Kiyu. Recalling the she-cat's unafraid nature made Kila want to smile. Kiyu had taught Kila everything she knew - Besides building up her walls. No, those walls were of Kila's own making. To avoid hurt, she avoided caring. Remembering Kiyu now, had her remembering why those walls were there. To protect her from.. This.

His compliment made her heart speed up, for some reason. Strong and graceful. Kila blinked, watching him curiously. Kila was strong, yes, but she wasnt exactly graceful. Not like he was, anyway. "Certainly not like you." She echoed her thoughts, blinking. "That was quite a jump." Though she had given up flirting, the compliment seemed to find its way out of her mouth on its own accord. She grimaced for a second, but shook it off.

The golden she-cat pricked her ears when he said he had to go, trying desperately not to feel disappointed. "I see." She murmured. "Well, it was nice meeting you... I hope to see you around." She wanted to hang out with him longer. She wanted to follow him and talk to him and get to know him. She wanted him to change his mind and instead stay and hang out with her... But she didnt. She wanted the thoughts to stop. She wanted the feelings to stop. She wanted not to care. Goodness, she was in quite of a bind, wasnt she?

West had no idea what was happening between the two of them, but they both seemed to be feeling it. Or, that's what he thought since he couldn't read her very well yet. He cursed his extremely good memory, knowing he was going to relieve this scene over and over until they met again. If we meet again. He corrected himself, even though that thought made him feel disappointed. This was all too much for West to handle, he needed to get away and get a grip on himself. Hopefully, this was just a momentary lapse on his vow of no more "love." However, he wasn't thinking that this was anything of the sorts yet. This must be lust. It's gotta be.

West froze before grabbing a hold of his squirrel, and without knowing what came a hold of him, he spoke once more. "If you ever need to find me, go to the edge of this forest where it meets the twolegplace. That's where I live." Then, he grabbed a hold of its tail and lifted it up. Pausing only to give her a nod of farewell, he turned and bounded away in the direction of his home, knowing it was a short straight distance from here. Why do I hope that she comes to find me...? I don't like this. Once he was far from her sight, his exterior crumbled and he actually began to look upset.

Last edited by Zero; August 19th, 2017 at 09:15 AM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:39 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

West had no idea what was happening between the two of them, but they both seemed to be feeling it. Or, that's what he thought since he couldn't read her very well yet. He cursed his extremely good memory, knowing he was going to relieve this scene over and over until they met again. If we meet again. He corrected himself, even though that thought made him feel disappointed. This was all too much for West to handle, he needed to get away and get a grip on himself. Hopefully, this was just a momentary lapse on his vow of no more "love." However, he wasn't thinking that this was anything of the sorts yet. This must be lust. It's gotta be.

West froze before grabbing a hold of his squirrel, and without knowing what came a hold of him, he spoke once more. "If you ever need to find me, go to the edge of this forest where it meets the twolegplace. That's where I live." Then, he grabbed a hold of its tail and lifted it up. Pausing only to give her a nod of farewell, he turned and bounded away in the direction of his home, knowing it was a short straight distance from here. Why do I hope that she comes to find me...? I don't like this. Once he was far from her sight, his exterior crumbled and he actually began to look upset.
Kila took in as deep a breath as she could, letting her gaze flick over him once more. She didnt know whether she would see him again. Did she want to see him again? Did it matter? She knew whenever she looked at the sky, she would think of him. West. Slick. Kila found herself wanting to smile, but holding it back as she watched him, trying to keep a blank expression. She didnt know what was happening. What was she feeling? It couldnt be love, could it? How could this Tom, this Tom who she didnt even know, manage to break past her carefully-built walls? He hasnt! Kila scolded herself. Im reading too much into this. She just stood there, watching him. When he spoke again, Kila found her ears pricking up.

Now she really wanted to smile, but held it back again. She couldnt do this to herself! She couldnt fall for some Tom. Nodding, Kila glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "Alright... I'd tell you where I live if I wasnt a wanderer. Maybe i'll pay you a visit sometime, though." Her paws tingled faintly at the thought. She truly did want to visit him, whenever she could. She did want to see him again, and that scared her. Kila didnt get scared of much. Was she scared of him? No. She was scared of what she felt when she looked at him.

The she-cat cleared her throat. "Nice meeting you, Slick. See you around." She watched him go, then tore her gaze away, turning on her paws and heading off back in the direction of the den she and the others were at. She let out the breath she hadnt been aware she was holding, shaking her head in disbelief at herself. What has gotten into me? But as she walked, she found her eyes flickering up to the sky. The fluffy white clouds across the bright blue blanket.... West was the only thing on her mind. And while she wanted it to be a bad thing, it just felt... Like a good thing.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; August 19th, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 12:16 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Kila took in as deep a breath as she could, letting her gaze flick over him once more. She didnt know whether she would see him again. Did she want to see him again? Did it matter? She knew whenever she looked at the sky, she would think of him. West. Slick. Kila found herself wanting to smile, but holding it back as she watched him, trying to keep a blank expression. She didnt know what was happening. What was she feeling? It couldnt be love, could it? How could this Tom, this Tom who she didnt even know, manage to break past her carefully-built walls? He hasnt! Kila scolded herself. Im reading too much into this. She just stood there, watching him. When he spoke again, Kila found her ears pricking up.

Now she really wanted to smile, but held it back again. She couldnt do this to herself! She couldnt fall for some Tom. Nodding, Kila glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "Alright... I'd tell you where I live if I wasnt a wanderer. Maybe i'll pay you a visit sometime, though." Her paws tingled faintly at the thought. She truly did want to visit him, whenever she could. She did want to see him again, and that scared her. Kila didnt get scared of much. Was she scared of him? No. She was scared of what she felt when she looked at him.

The she-cat cleared her throat. "Nice meeting you, Slick. See you around." She watched him go, then tore her gaze away, turning on her paws and heading off back in the direction of the den she and the others were at. She let out the breath she hadnt been aware she was holding, shaking her head in disbelief at herself. What has gotten into me? But as she walked, she found her eyes flickering up to the sky. The fluffy white clouds across the bright blue blanket.... West was the only thing on her mind. And while she wanted it to be a bad thing, it just felt... Like a good thing.

Hamilton was running through the forest, lost in thought as he dodged trees and leaped over roots. The massive tom didn't notice Kila as he ran right towards her- only to trip over her and send the both of them rolling down the hill. When they finally stopped, Hamilton blinked up at the orange she cat, flicking his massive ears and pushing her off of him. He shook out his fur, glaring at the clumps of dirt that weren't' falling out and running his tongue over the offending spots. Clearing his throat, he turned to look over at the cat he had ran into, literally, and offered an apologetic smile. "Sorry 'bout that." He bowed his head, lifting his paw. "My name's Hamilton. I probably should've been watching where I was running." He lifted his head and placed his paw back down. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here?" He asked, tilting his head in curiosity as he studied the cat in front of him. Her orange coat caught his eyes, and the way her stripes ran up and down her face and back reminded him of a lion. He blinked at her, before stepping forward to sniff her. She smelled like fresh grass and pine trees. Interesting. He stepped back, and studied her amber eyes before looking at her. Yes, she definitely looked like a Lion.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡