Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 10:31 PM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:11 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 10:11 PM
Quacky's Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:08 PM
Mossy Lookout [Enforcers...
Last post by ellie
Today 10:00 PM

Old August 31st, 2017, 03:09 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Nope, you wouldn't. Can't let someone like me get away, now can you, darling?"The feline asked, his purr rumbling in his chest and throat. Barracuda was good at this kind of thing. It was as though he had been born for it. Although he hadn't been the sneaky mastermind that he was now about it, he had always been a flirt - in a way. Even as a younger cat he had liked flirting. It was just some way to play around and get attention at the same time. "Ah, here and there. Been a kittypet. Was in the show cat business for a while, I still do a show now and then - I'm pretty good at that kind of thing. But I do my own thing too." The tom answered casually, praising himself for not giving away too much information. Nyx was pretty. She was a pretty cat and Barracuda found her worthy of his affections - which was saying something. He tended to be high-class about that kind of thing. Although, he wasn't high-class about giving his charm and classic "handsome rogue" personality away.
"I couldn't. Nyx chuckled and reciprocated his purr, their chests rumbling together. He seemed very good at this sort of thing, like he's been doing it for a long time. Hearing a bit of his background, Nyx nodded and smiled at him. "I've always been a loner, just living with my brother and adopted brother. My brother used to have a cat he loved, but one day she just... vanished. We don't know if she's dead or gave up on him or what. He's really torn up about it, that's what brought me out here. He was fighting with me that she would come back, so I came out here to calm down. Glad I did, to." The cat looked down for a second, embarrassed that she had just spilled most of her life to this cat she just met. Although he seemed like he would keep secrets. Or at least set a high price to tell them.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 31st, 2017, 03:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"I couldn't. Nyx chuckled and reciprocated his purr, their chests rumbling together. He seemed very good at this sort of thing, like he's been doing it for a long time. Hearing a bit of his background, Nyx nodded and smiled at him. "I've always been a loner, just living with my brother and adopted brother. My brother used to have a cat he loved, but one day she just... vanished. We don't know if she's dead or gave up on him or what. He's really torn up about it, that's what brought me out here. He was fighting with me that she would come back, so I came out here to calm down. Glad I did, to." The cat looked down for a second, embarrassed that she had just spilled most of her life to this cat she just met. Although he seemed like he would keep secrets. Or at least set a high price to tell them.

Well, at least she was easier to please then Barracuda had hoped. He had met some impossible targets in his lifetime, but Nyx? She was easy, and falling for him. He could tell. The tom brushed up against the she cat, planning on seducing her into a relationship - though it seemed that wouldn't be necessary. He just needed to get her wrapped around his paw, making sure that she wasn't going anywhere and keep that purr rumbling in his chest and throat just in case. Of course he needed to appear like the type you could ask anything to. Because he was supposed to be that type. Right? He was supposed to be the kind of tom that you could ask anything to, and be anything towards, and he would still be there.
The kind of tom who was friendly and playful and supportive. She cats went crazy over that kind of tom. And so, it was Barracuda's sworn duty to be that very cat for Nyx now. Until he got bored of her, that was. "You've had quite the time, it seems. Nowhere near as boring as my life - winning cat ribbons and going around being stalked by admirers - trust me, it's not as exciting as it sounds. Quite annoying, really."The tom gave her a charming smile, his eyes twinkling with pleasure as he did so. He couldn't tell what Nyx was going to do next. But he was hoping... the signs read...
that he got her hooked.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 1st, 2017, 12:15 PM
Paige~

Quote:

Well, at least she was easier to please then Barracuda had hoped. He had met some impossible targets in his lifetime, but Nyx? She was easy, and falling for him. He could tell. The tom brushed up against the she cat, planning on seducing her into a relationship - though it seemed that wouldn't be necessary. He just needed to get her wrapped around his paw, making sure that she wasn't going anywhere and keep that purr rumbling in his chest and throat just in case. Of course he needed to appear like the type you could ask anything to. Because he was supposed to be that type. Right? He was supposed to be the kind of tom that you could ask anything to, and be anything towards, and he would still be there.
The kind of tom who was friendly and playful and supportive. She cats went crazy over that kind of tom. And so, it was Barracuda's sworn duty to be that very cat for Nyx now. Until he got bored of her, that was. "You've had quite the time, it seems. Nowhere near as boring as my life - winning cat ribbons and going around being stalked by admirers - trust me, it's not as exciting as it sounds. Quite annoying, really."The tom gave her a charming smile, his eyes twinkling with pleasure as he did so. He couldn't tell what Nyx was going to do next. But he was hoping... the signs read...
that he got her hooked.
"It may be boring, but at least you get fed. I'm the only molly in that den and the only one that can hunt." She watched the dashing tom smile and felt her muzzle grow hot. Stop it stop it stop it. She smiled sweetly back at him, enjoying the attention. She never got romantic attention from toms, it was all platonic. Not that she wanted romantic relationships with any cats she knew, but the only toms she knew were Nova and Crane. Nova made sure of that. Ha, Nyx thought, if he could see me now. Smirking at the thought of her brother's reaction to where she had been, Nyx decided to make a move. She casually stepped closer to the larger tom, swishing her tail. She brought her tail closer to his, looking up to the sky with a smile. We'll see where this goes... he is very handsome...

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"It may be boring, but at least you get fed. I'm the only molly in that den and the only one that can hunt." She watched the dashing tom smile and felt her muzzle grow hot. Stop it stop it stop it. She smiled sweetly back at him, enjoying the attention. She never got romantic attention from toms, it was all platonic. Not that she wanted romantic relationships with any cats she knew, but the only toms she knew were Nova and Crane. Nova made sure of that. Ha, Nyx thought, if he could see me now. Smirking at the thought of her brother's reaction to where she had been, Nyx decided to make a move. She casually stepped closer to the larger tom, swishing her tail. She brought her tail closer to his, looking up to the sky with a smile. We'll see where this goes... he is very handsome...
Ivory fangs flashed as the handsome tom gave Nyx a smile. "That's cute. So, who do you normally hang with besides the thousands of toms I'm sure are just dying to be around you?" Barracuda asked, his expression partly calm and parly flirtatious. After all, he was confident there was at least one tom around Nyx. Hadn't she mentioned something earlier? Whatever, Barracuda hadn't actually been paying too much attention. It was pretty easy to look like he was, though, and the tom half-purred with the comfort of just being able to flirt without attachment. Yes, this was what the tom loved. This was what he had been missing all those moons. Settling into the pattern of flirting with Nyx was easy - he would say something, and she would react in the perfect manner. Yes, this was the ideal target. Not too easy to get attached to, but not too easy to get bored of. Perfection. Barracuda had the feeling he would be hanging around here for a while, anyways. "You have such beautiful fur. Do you groom it yourself?" Barracuda asked, averting his gaze from her face to glance along her pelt. She did have a pretty pelt - for a loner/rogue, that was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 6th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Ivory fangs flashed as the handsome tom gave Nyx a smile. "That's cute. So, who do you normally hang with besides the thousands of toms I'm sure are just dying to be around you?" Barracuda asked, his expression partly calm and parly flirtatious. After all, he was confident there was at least one tom around Nyx. Hadn't she mentioned something earlier? Whatever, Barracuda hadn't actually been paying too much attention. It was pretty easy to look like he was, though, and the tom half-purred with the comfort of just being able to flirt without attachment. Yes, this was what the tom loved. This was what he had been missing all those moons. Settling into the pattern of flirting with Nyx was easy - he would say something, and she would react in the perfect manner. Yes, this was the ideal target. Not too easy to get attached to, but not too easy to get bored of. Perfection. Barracuda had the feeling he would be hanging around here for a while, anyways. "You have such beautiful fur. Do you groom it yourself?" Barracuda asked, averting his gaze from her face to glance along her pelt. She did have a pretty pelt - for a loner/rogue, that was.
"Thank you. I do groom it myself. And might I say, yours is also beautiful." Nyx smiled, looking at Barracuda with her pale yellow gaze. What was his goal in life? Who was his family? She didn't know any of these things, but she was still attracted to him. Was if for the risk? To make Nova angry? Did she really like him? Shrugging it off, the black cat sighed. "Nope, I haven't met any tons beside my brother Nova and adopted brother Crane. I was good friends with a molly, Nova's almost mate, but as I told you she just disappeared." Nyx let another inaudible sight slip from her jaws before returning to her normal, happy go lucky self. "Well, what about you? I can't be the only she cat you've met!"

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old September 7th, 2017, 08:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"Thank you. I do groom it myself. And might I say, yours is also beautiful." Nyx smiled, looking at Barracuda with her pale yellow gaze. What was his goal in life? Who was his family? She didn't know any of these things, but she was still attracted to him. Was if for the risk? To make Nova angry? Did she really like him? Shrugging it off, the black cat sighed. "Nope, I haven't met any tons beside my brother Nova and adopted brother Crane. I was good friends with a molly, Nova's almost mate, but as I told you she just disappeared." Nyx let another inaudible sight slip from her jaws before returning to her normal, happy go lucky self. "Well, what about you? I can't be the only she cat you've met!"
"Ah, thank you very much. I have to groom it myself too, unfortunately there's no beautiful she cat in my life to do it for me." The multicolored tom glanced down at his own pelt, and at the diamonds sparkling in the collar. It was a constant reminder of what he had done, but at the same time, he couldn't feel bad. He'd gotten what he wanted! And wasn't that always the point? "Well, that's unfortunate. And if she was anything like you, then he was a fool indeed to let her slip away from his grasp." The way Barracuda worded things was close to elegant, he had a way of speaking that was always twisted to make the things he said sound... charming. Even towards toms, whom he felt no romantic attraction to, he would use this skill - it helped him get out of fights easier. The only she cat? Think carefully... this is tricky... Was Nyx the jealous type? Nah, she didn't seem much like a jealous cat. "Oh, a few. Here and there, you know?" Thinking carefully again, a spark came to the tom's eyes and he walked up alongside her to brush his pelt against hers. "But the only she cat that matters right now is you, love." Was that too much? Perhaps. But Barracuda was used to going just a little over the top, or at least all out. Nothing held back... as far as compliments were concerned.

Old September 25th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Paige~

Quote:
"Ah, thank you very much. I have to groom it myself too, unfortunately there's no beautiful she cat in my life to do it for me." The multicolored tom glanced down at his own pelt, and at the diamonds sparkling in the collar. It was a constant reminder of what he had done, but at the same time, he couldn't feel bad. He'd gotten what he wanted! And wasn't that always the point? "Well, that's unfortunate. And if she was anything like you, then he was a fool indeed to let her slip away from his grasp." The way Barracuda worded things was close to elegant, he had a way of speaking that was always twisted to make the things he said sound... charming. Even towards toms, whom he felt no romantic attraction to, he would use this skill - it helped him get out of fights easier. The only she cat? Think carefully... this is tricky... Was Nyx the jealous type? Nah, she didn't seem much like a jealous cat. "Oh, a few. Here and there, you know?" Thinking carefully again, a spark came to the tom's eyes and he walked up alongside her to brush his pelt against hers. "But the only she cat that matters right now is you, love." Was that too much? Perhaps. But Barracuda was used to going just a little over the top, or at least all out. Nothing held back... as far as compliments were concerned.
Sorry for taking so longggg- when do you think they should have kits?)
Nyx flashed him a pearly smile, the white teeth standing out against her raven black pelt and pale eyes. "How kind. To think of it, you're the only tom I've ever had eyes for. And as for Galaxy, she was better than me. Or at least, my brother seemed to like her better. My own brother, leaving me for a cat that probably left him." Heaving a quick sigh, Nyx chided her behavior. No now Nyx, are you fishing for compliments? Although, it does feel nice to be appreciated. This cat really is something. Looking over at Barracuda again, the Turkish angora calmed her nerves and steeled herself before letting her legs drift closer to Barracuda's. Her body followed, her silky fur brushing against the tom's.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old September 27th, 2017, 03:59 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Sorry for taking so longggg- when do you think they should have kits?)
Nyx flashed him a pearly smile, the white teeth standing out against her raven black pelt and pale eyes. "How kind. To think of it, you're the only tom I've ever had eyes for. And as for Galaxy, she was better than me. Or at least, my brother seemed to like her better. My own brother, leaving me for a cat that probably left him." Heaving a quick sigh, Nyx chided her behavior. No now Nyx, are you fishing for compliments? Although, it does feel nice to be appreciated. This cat really is something. Looking over at Barracuda again, the Turkish angora calmed her nerves and steeled herself before letting her legs drift closer to Barracuda's. Her body followed, her silky fur brushing against the tom's.
"How could anyone ever replace you?" The feline murmured, bringing his muzzle closer to her ear. He gently brushed his tail across her back, his eyes flashing with a pleased and triumphant expression. Oh of course, Barracuda was going to win her attention and her love. He was skilled at that type of thing. Just making her feel special, and then eventually she would change her mind about playing 'hard to get.' Or was she? Perhaps I'm already winning, was the thought that crossed his mind as he felt the she cat brush against him. It was clear that Nyx wouldn't be able to act quite as offstandish towards him once he had won her attention. Attention grabbed? Check. Now there was just one thing left to do. "Is there anywhere... special around here?" The handsome, partly rugged tom purred in an affectionate murmur as he brushed his face against hers once more. Oh yes. Barracuda was great at this kind of thing. Right now, he was winning, and Nyx didn't even know that she was falling for him - falling into his web of lies. The tom didn't fall in love. He developed attraction, but love? That was pushing it. A lot.

(mm, maybe we could end this soon and then do another shorter one and then have her tell him she's pregnant after that shorter one?)

Old October 6th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Paige~

Quote:
"How could anyone ever replace you?" The feline murmured, bringing his muzzle closer to her ear. He gently brushed his tail across her back, his eyes flashing with a pleased and triumphant expression. Oh of course, Barracuda was going to win her attention and her love. He was skilled at that type of thing. Just making her feel special, and then eventually she would change her mind about playing 'hard to get.' Or was she? Perhaps I'm already winning, was the thought that crossed his mind as he felt the she cat brush against him. It was clear that Nyx wouldn't be able to act quite as offstandish towards him once he had won her attention. Attention grabbed? Check. Now there was just one thing left to do. "Is there anywhere... special around here?" The handsome, partly rugged tom purred in an affectionate murmur as he brushed his face against hers once more. Oh yes. Barracuda was great at this kind of thing. Right now, he was winning, and Nyx didn't even know that she was falling for him - falling into his web of lies. The tom didn't fall in love. He developed attraction, but love? That was pushing it. A lot.

(mm, maybe we could end this soon and then do another shorter one and then have her tell him she's pregnant after that shorter one?)
(That should work)
Nyx felt as if her insides were melting. Her mind told her stop, what are you DOING? but her mind told her yes yes yes! The black Turkish van felt Barracuda's fur against her cheek and closed her eyes, leaning into the touch. After all, she had gone twenty moons without attention from a significant other. She was, as some would say, hungry for love. Starving, even. She was blinded. Nyx turned and locked eyes with the tom, her yellow green irises sparkling. "It depends on what kind of special you're looking for, darling. If I'm correct, there is a gap in the roots of a tree not to far from here that opens into a spacious little hollow. The gap is big enough for you to fit." The molly flashed Barracuda the most charming smile she could, strides languid and tail swaying in circles.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
(That should work)
Nyx felt as if her insides were melting. Her mind told her stop, what are you DOING? but her mind told her yes yes yes! The black Turkish van felt Barracuda's fur against her cheek and closed her eyes, leaning into the touch. After all, she had gone twenty moons without attention from a significant other. She was, as some would say, hungry for love. Starving, even. She was blinded. Nyx turned and locked eyes with the tom, her yellow green irises sparkling. "It depends on what kind of special you're looking for, darling. If I'm correct, there is a gap in the roots of a tree not to far from here that opens into a spacious little hollow. The gap is big enough for you to fit." The molly flashed Barracuda the most charming smile she could, strides languid and tail swaying in circles.
Well! It was about time - now the games were really going to begin. Barracuda was sure he had this she cat wrapped around his paw by now, she was practically helpless with him... and he was also convinced that he was going to be her downfall. That was the problem with loners these days, and rogues, and house cats - even show cats. They all had weaknesses, and most had weaknesses that involved love. Whether it was a lost love, the want for it, or someone that they did love, Barracuda knew that there was always - always a way to get to another cat through love. Pathetic, wasn't it? Yes. Love was weakness, and he knew that you could really hurt someone with it. It was what had caused him to start flirting. To make this weakness his advantage. And yet he remained untouchable, in an ocean of broken hearts and crushed feelings, Barracuda was the strongest among them all. That strength was his power. Love would take it away... and because developing a little crush, or obsession was no problem, he was safe for good. "That sounds amazing - I'm looking fowards to going there with you." Even though it wouldn't be long. Within a few minutes they would be there and Barracuda would, once again, benefit off of Nyx's emotions. Off of her feelings. He would benefit off HER.