Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
removed purrks?
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 02:55 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:42 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 02:27 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:25 PM

Old August 4th, 2017, 03:07 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Cat Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

Name: Ashflare, Melonstripe, and Ivygaze
Ash: coloring Flare: Coloring
Ivy: Fur color Gaze: Striking eye color
Melon: eye color Stripe; tabby markings

Clan: SkyClan
Personality:
Ashflare:
Ashflare is quick to jump to conclusions, has a short temper, is assumptive, as sometime outwardly bitter to others. He is self-confident and selfish, and is self-centered. He is cocky and talks a big game about himself, and constantly wants to be the best he can be.
Melonstripe:
Melonstripe is sweet, quiet, and creative. She prefers to be quiet most of the time and is happy with he life. She's very mature and doe-like, and when she speaks she is very quiet and soft.
Ivygaze:
Ivygaze is more like her brother: outgoing, cocky, self-confident, but also like her sister: sweet and understanding. She knows how to talk to people and is an incredibly good liar. She's spunky and energetic and always wants to eb the best she can be.
Appearance:
Ash || Melon || Ivy||
Thank you so much. I love Ivygaze, also do you have any good titles that might fit the story.
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Name:
Brownkit/Sorrelpaw/Sorrelwhisper
Brown/Sorrel: for his mottled coloring
Whisper: his mysterious personality
Clan:
ThunderClan
Apprentice
Personality:
Sorrelpaw is quiet and introverted. He likes PT keep his thoughts to himself, end of discussion. Although he is not the outgoing type, he sure has a short fuse. He is angered easily if you are annoying enough, even though he gets angry and frosted quickly if the circumstances arrive, he is usually quiet and gets lost easily. About three times a day, he is confused about something and has no idea what to do. Because of this, he is viewed as not very smart, but however, Sorrelpaw is extremely intellectual but tends to be very kept to himself. He prefers envoirements where he is the only one around, mainly because there aren't any distractions to tick him off for the rest of the day. Sorrelpaw is a hard worker and likes to dedicating to making himself better, he wants to be a great warrior, so he practices Training quite often. As well as his temper, quiet demeanor and quirks, he is very self-doubtful of himself, and he is usually bitter and icy about it. When alone, if he does not get or understand a fighting move per day, he will get frustrated. So when training in a group he will He will see apprentices doing well, he will become discouraged and doubtful. When discouraged or if he messes up a few times, he slips into a fixed mindset. Usually, he tries to encourage a growth mindset, but his fixed paradigm seems permanently stuck with him.

Appearance:
Sorrelpaw is a tortoiseshell, but instead of black and grey,he has disliked browns and tans mottled onto his white base coat-Although you may not be able to tell, Sorrelpaw's base coat is white, but is coated over with the light tans and a Beiges of his fur. He has white splotches on his chest and two white marks curving around his wide yellow eyes, as well as snow-colored flecks through this body. His tail fades to a white, with a little brown psalter at the end. His paws are also white. His whiskers are medium long, and they are attached to a triangular face. His mouth is pinched down in a slightly lost look. He also sports a black nose, but is highly insecure about it since it is quite large: which also gives him a keen sense of smell.

Other:
-his favorite prey is thrush
-he has a very good sense of smell

Name:
Bubble
Clan:
No clan, is a kitty pet
Kittypet
Personality:
Despite his cheerful name, Bubble is quite snappy. He's very demanding and spoiled, and extremely whiny. If his owner would try and put him in a bath he would start clacreaming something like "no! Don't you dare! Don't you put me in there, you can't ruin this beautiful fur!". He's very self-centered and praises his looks. He's very detective and loved when the attention is one him. If his owner was not giving him enough attention as liked, he would mew loudly and paw her until his human would
Give him all the love,
Appearance:
Bubble has a dusty light silver mist as a base coat, which is then marked with darker get tabby stripes. Bubble has a few marks of white above his head and a white muzzle, and a extremely dark smokey grey color leaving a line/mark coming from his eye, cheekbone, inner eyes, and an M shaped print on his forehead. His eyes are are the color of a stormy sky, complementing his full strawberry pink nose.
Other:
-hates baths, despite his name
-is very protective of his human and constantly thinks that they need a cat lesson.
Thank you! They're amazing!!!!! XD Bubble looks like the real life Silverstream
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:28 PM

I also need three more cats. A female for Ashflare, a male for Ivygaze, and another male for Melonstripe. I need them as mates.

Name: _whisker
Personality:
Appearance:

Name: Fox_
Personality:
Appearance:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
No need to be sorry, you're good!
( I imagined her kinda energetic....)
Monarch paw is a sweet, kind, loving, and sometimes rather direct cat who always has one's back. If her personality had a type, she'd be like a sidekick: adventurous and not afraid to take on a challenge. Monarchpaw enjoys being the apprentice that everyone can rely on to step up for them, it comes with her instant: whenever a cat is being picked on her put down, Monarchpaw swoops into action and tells that cat off using her direct words she's not afraid to whip out when needed. she's a giant helper, whenever someone is feeling down; for example after she tells a bully off, she will try her absolute hardest to put a smile on their face, wether is busting out some silly faces or comforting them with soft words. Monarch paw doe snot take teasing lightly, whenever a cat is slacking off, being annoying, or picking on others she is determined to make them stop. She will march up to them and tell them to cut it out. Usually, she has two sides: a kind, soft-spoken, motherly-doe side of her, and the blunter direct and outspoken side. Monarch paw doesn't get easily annoyed, but after a while she will get irritated and flat out tell the annoying cat to hit the road. Sometimes, she mixes up truthful and blunt opinions. Sometimes she thinks that telling someone to stop being so scared is the same as telling someone they're practically coward, but in those cases Monarchpaw is usually annoyed at the deserving cat.To sum her up, she is sweet and kind to those who need comfort, rambunctious and spunky, and straightforward when someone needs a telling to. She's very self confident in herself, and always believes whats right, even if she is being stubborn.
Thank you, this worked perfectly with the other part of her personality we made up!

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 4th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripeMist View Post
Thank you so much. I love Ivygaze, also do you have any good titles that might fit the story.
Hmmm... can I get a quick rundown on the story? :)
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Hmmm... can I get a quick rundown on the story?
Well, it's basically about Ivygaze, Melonstripe, and Ashflare. They find out that they are part of a prophecy. That determines the fate of the clan. Ivygaze is scared lonely and needs a cat to help her get through it. Ashflare loves it because he gets so much attention. Melonstripe doesn't like that cats only like her because she's part of a prophecy. Ashflare turns evil slowly, and soon becomes deputy. Melonstripe notices that, and tells Ivygaze. I'm not telling anymore things that happen.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripeMist View Post
Well, it's basically about Ivygaze, Melonstripe, and Ashflare. They find out that they are part of a prophecy. That determines the fate of the clan. Ivygaze is scared lonely and needs a cat to help her get through it. Ashflare loves it because he gets so much attention. Melonstripe doesn't like that cats only like her because she's part of a prophecy. Ashflare turns evil slowly, and soon becomes deputy. Melonstripe notices that, and tells Ivygaze. I'm not telling anymore things that happen.
Oh nice!
All the names I can think of have something to do with 'Eclipse'
Sorry I'm actually raging rn I had the other three characters all typed up and then it deleted.

Last edited by Beam; August 4th, 2017 at 06:14 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Oh nice!
All the names I can think of have something to do with 'Eclipse'
Sorry I'm actually raging rn I had the other three characters all typed up and then it deleted.
Oh,
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Ravenpaw
Appearance: Dark Fur, Purple Eyes
Personality: Cheerful, Optimistic
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: @Beam | I may not use them for a while as I have many cats
Name:
Mapleleap
Clan:
SkyClan
Senior Warrior
Personality:
Mapleleap is somewhat a handful, she can be snappy and ruse and cranky and not so fun to hang around with, other times she's okay and will even crack a joke or two, in other words, she's kinda like the Erins' Mousefur. Although she's snappy, she's also a little kit-like around the one she cars about the most.
Appearance:
Mapleleap
is a pretty, medium-furred mottled calico.