RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:36 AM

Old August 4th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Cat Generator

I love making cats, but I made myself only create ONE for each clan, so I can't create anymore. So if you need any help whatsoever, want to just create a random cat for fun, or just want a name, I'm always here to help!

Form;
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: (mention me please!!)
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Cat Generator

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: you can have more than one cat per clan if you've finished making your cats @Beam. But....... Go crazy with mine XD whatever you want although I would prefer if they are SKC TC RC a rogue or a Kittypet. Or you can make one for all of those Idrc XD I would also prefer kit or apprentice age for them
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; August 4th, 2017 at 12:54 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:05 PM
bruh head

Welp, I should get another cat in Windclan sooooo.....

Name: Heather_
Clan: WC
Personality:_
Appearance: Here
Other: (mention me please!!) @Beam
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

All I really need is a personality. Here's her wip page, but I just cant flesh out a personality for her. I was thinking something along the lines of defending other cats and her being very outspoken and kind, but that's all I've got. Could you help? I know its not the form though, sorry.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 4th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: you can have more than one cat per clan if you've finished making your cats @Beam. But....... Go crazy with mine XD whatever you want although I would prefer if they are SKC TC RC a rogue or a Kittypet. Or you can make one for all of those Idrc XD I would also prefer kit or apprentice age for them

Name:
Brownkit/Sorrelpaw/Sorrelwhisper
Brown/Sorrel: for his mottled coloring
Whisper: his mysterious personality
Clan:
ThunderClan
Apprentice
Personality:
Sorrelpaw is quiet and introverted. He likes PT keep his thoughts to himself, end of discussion. Although he is not the outgoing type, he sure has a short fuse. He is angered easily if you are annoying enough, even though he gets angry and frosted quickly if the circumstances arrive, he is usually quiet and gets lost easily. About three times a day, he is confused about something and has no idea what to do. Because of this, he is viewed as not very smart, but however, Sorrelpaw is extremely intellectual but tends to be very kept to himself. He prefers envoirements where he is the only one around, mainly because there aren't any distractions to tick him off for the rest of the day. Sorrelpaw is a hard worker and likes to dedicating to making himself better, he wants to be a great warrior, so he practices Training quite often. As well as his temper, quiet demeanor and quirks, he is very self-doubtful of himself, and he is usually bitter and icy about it. When alone, if he does not get or understand a fighting move per day, he will get frustrated. So when training in a group he will He will see apprentices doing well, he will become discouraged and doubtful. When discouraged or if he messes up a few times, he slips into a fixed mindset. Usually, he tries to encourage a growth mindset, but his fixed paradigm seems permanently stuck with him.

Appearance:
Sorrelpaw is a tortoiseshell, but instead of black and grey,he has disliked browns and tans mottled onto his white base coat-Although you may not be able to tell, Sorrelpaw's base coat is white, but is coated over with the light tans and a Beiges of his fur. He has white splotches on his chest and two white marks curving around his wide yellow eyes, as well as snow-colored flecks through this body. His tail fades to a white, with a little brown psalter at the end. His paws are also white. His whiskers are medium long, and they are attached to a triangular face. His mouth is pinched down in a slightly lost look. He also sports a black nose, but is highly insecure about it since it is quite large: which also gives him a keen sense of smell.

Other:
-his favorite prey is thrush
-he has a very good sense of smell

Name:
Bubble
Clan:
No clan, is a kitty pet
Kittypet
Personality:
Despite his cheerful name, Bubble is quite snappy. He's very demanding and spoiled, and extremely whiny. If his owner would try and put him in a bath he would start clacreaming something like "no! Don't you dare! Don't you put me in there, you can't ruin this beautiful fur!". He's very self-centered and praises his looks. He's very detective and loved when the attention is one him. If his owner was not giving him enough attention as liked, he would mew loudly and paw her until his human would
Give him all the love,
Appearance:
Bubble has a dusty light silver mist as a base coat, which is then marked with darker get tabby stripes. Bubble has a few marks of white above his head and a white muzzle, and a extremely dark smokey grey color leaving a line/mark coming from his eye, cheekbone, inner eyes, and an M shaped print on his forehead. His eyes are are the color of a stormy sky, complementing his full strawberry pink nose.
Other:
-hates baths, despite his name
-is very protective of his human and constantly thinks that they need a cat lesson.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:24 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Name: Ash_,Melon_, and Ivy_
Clan: (I just need them all in the same clan)
Rank: (anything as long as none of them are medicine cats)
Personality: (they are part of a prophecy)
Appearance: (don't really care)
Other: they are all siblings, and I need them for a story I'm making.thank you!

Last edited by StripeMist; August 4th, 2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Welp, I should get another cat in Windclan sooooo.....

Name: Heather_
Clan: WC
Personality:_
Appearance: Here
Other: (mention me please!!) @Beam
Name:
Heatherbreeze
Clan:
WC
Warrior
Personality:
Heatherbreeze is like her name suggests: breezy, a go-with-the-flow type of feline. She is soft and gentle, and practical like a mother figure to every kit she meets. She is extremely sweet and caring, ad likes to help others whenever the time comes. Although she is not very outgoing and prefers to be quiet and introverted, she has lots of complex thoughts. She doesn't hand out her trust very easily, its usually earned through the cats who show the most caring qualities and those who would always have Heatherbreeze somewhere on the 'Important Cats I Care About' list. Meaning, if you want her trust, you have to be kind and caring and always have her back-well, not just hers, anyones.
She thinks honesty is the best way. Not in the way where you walk up to someone and say that you hate the name they have, where you state your opinions because that honesty, but she never tells lies. Well, first off, she would never do something wrong, let alone hurt a fly for fun. She always apologizes (sometimes too much) if she ever feels like she did something offensive or bad, but if she would ever do something: for example, steal a really good looking mouse that someone claimed and had to walk away from, shed run up to them the next day and confess. Its a good thing, she always feels extra guilty and has to confess, meaning she was always truthful if you spoke to her. However, sometimes its not good. If another cat told Heatherbreeze a secret about, per say, 'Cat', if Heatherbreeze were to cross paths with 'Cat' she would blurt out the secret because of her honest ways, sometimes her good and pure heart has bad complications.
Appearance:
Heatherbreeze is a thin, wiry, long-tailed ginger cat with large ears, triangular face, and sleek fur. The only other two color she has on her pelt is on her face, where her deep gingery rust color turns to a creamy orange color around her eyes and face, and where the ginger color turns to a dark russet in a trident shape on her forehead and a few marks on the side of her face.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
All I really need is a personality. Here's her wip page, but I just cant flesh out a personality for her. I was thinking something along the lines of defending other cats and her being very outspoken and kind, but that's all I've got. Could you help? I know its not the form though, sorry.
No need to be sorry, you're good! :)
( I imagined her kinda energetic....)
Monarch paw is a sweet, kind, loving, and sometimes rather direct cat who always has one's back. If her personality had a type, she'd be like a sidekick: adventurous and not afraid to take on a challenge. Monarchpaw enjoys being the apprentice that everyone can rely on to step up for them, it comes with her instant: whenever a cat is being picked on her put down, Monarchpaw swoops into action and tells that cat off using her direct words she's not afraid to whip out when needed. she's a giant helper, whenever someone is feeling down; for example after she tells a bully off, she will try her absolute hardest to put a smile on their face, wether is busting out some silly faces or comforting them with soft words. Monarch paw doe snot take teasing lightly, whenever a cat is slacking off, being annoying, or picking on others she is determined to make them stop. She will march up to them and tell them to cut it out. Usually, she has two sides: a kind, soft-spoken, motherly-doe side of her, and the blunter direct and outspoken side. Monarch paw doesn't get easily annoyed, but after a while she will get irritated and flat out tell the annoying cat to hit the road. Sometimes, she mixes up truthful and blunt opinions. Sometimes she thinks that telling someone to stop being so scared is the same as telling someone they're practically coward, but in those cases Monarchpaw is usually annoyed at the deserving cat.To sum her up, she is sweet and kind to those who need comfort, rambunctious and spunky, and straightforward when someone needs a telling to. She's very self confident in herself, and always believes whats right, even if she is being stubborn.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: @Beam | I may not use them for a while as I have many cats
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripeMist View Post
Name: Ash_,Melon_, and Ivy_
Clan: (I just need them in all in the same clan)
Rank: (anything as long as none of them are medicine cats)
Personality: (they are part of a prophecy)
Appearance: (don't really care)
Other: they are all siblings, and I need them for a story I'm making.
Name: Ashflare, Melonstripe, and Ivygaze
Ash: coloring Flare: Coloring
Ivy: Fur color Gaze: Striking eye color
Melon: eye color Stripe; tabby markings

Clan: SkyClan
Personality:
Ashflare:
Ashflare is quick to jump to conclusions, has a short temper, is assumptive, as sometime outwardly bitter to others. He is self-confident and selfish, and is self-centered. He is cocky and talks a big game about himself, and constantly wants to be the best he can be.
Melonstripe:
Melonstripe is sweet, quiet, and creative. She prefers to be quiet most of the time and is happy with he life. She's very mature and doe-like, and when she speaks she is very quiet and soft.
Ivygaze:
Ivygaze is more like her brother: outgoing, cocky, self-confident, but also like her sister: sweet and understanding. She knows how to talk to people and is an incredibly good liar. She's spunky and energetic and always wants to eb the best she can be.
Appearance:
Ash || Melon || Ivy||