Today 05:06 PM

Old September 29th, 2017, 09:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
She nodded. "Ok."
Spicy took a look to see. (which do you want a clear or not clear? If clear should they need to wait a day or two before returning to duties?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 29th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Spicy took a look to see. (which do you want a clear or not clear? If clear should they need to wait a day or two before returning to duties?)
She is good to go, but she cant do warrior duties.}

She looked up, "I think im fine." She purred.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 29th, 2017, 02:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
She is good to go, but she cant do warrior duties.}

She looked up, "I think im fine." She purred.
Spicy sniffed her wounds," you're fine to go, but don't return to your duties yet."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 30th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Spicy sniffed her wounds," you're fine to go, but don't return to your duties yet."
She nodded. "Alright. Thanks Spicy." She got up and limped towards the opening of the den. SHe looked at thrush and purred.

@Flameleaf

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 30th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Coco watched silently as Spicy sent the she-cat away. I'm gonna have to do that one day...
@Chameleon
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Thrush dipped his head toward Spicy before turning and following Feather.
@Jay-Jay

Character Site

Old September 30th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Coco watched silently as Spicy sent the she-cat away. I'm gonna have to do that one day...
@Chameleon
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Thrush dipped his head toward Spicy before turning and following Feather.
@Jay-Jay
Camp?} Feather vanished into the tunnel.

Old October 7th, 2017, 04:26 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
"Oh? Really?" She laughed, "A odder name than Shadow huh?
Never thought I see the day." She mewed. Shadow shifted, sitting down next to Mercury. Her ears flicked up, happy that someone her age wants to talk to her. "It helps the healing process. And helps it not get infected." She mewed,
Shadow glanced at all her herbs, fully relaxing herself. He didn't seem like a Blood-thirsty killer like some cats. Shadow closed her eyes, smiling as she wrapped her tail around her paws. @Aleka

"Why are herbs so complicated?" He said aloud, though it sounded more like a statement than question. "I thought plants were just well, plants." He said, with a short chuckle. The tom looked at all the other herbs, flicking his tail tip gently. "Uh, what all can herbs even do?" Mercury said, quite curious. He just still didn't get how a cat could remember so many things- judging by all the different herbs here anyways. It's probably a good thing I never somehow got interested in this kind of stuff, the feline thought with the slightest of a smile. Besides, fighting seems to kind of come naturally to me. That did seem true enough, as it probably did with most other cats that had the Fighter rank.
Hunting probably came naturally to Hunters, and healing came naturally to Healers, or they were determined enough to want to try it, and also not mind all the strong scents, which was, truthfully, still bothering him. But the tom had basically shoved that to he back of his mind, and his nostrils were kind of occupied with the slightly marveling scent of Shadow, who also did smell like herbs, but she also smelt sweet- not like a putrid sweet that made him wince away, but a nice gentle sweet, under the delicate layer of herb scents.
Umm, why am I thinking about this exactly? He wondered, nervously shuffling his paws. Now he had the sudden urge, as he usually did when he felt embarrassed, to just start moving around.
Old October 7th, 2017, 05:38 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

"Why are herbs so complicated?" He said aloud, though it sounded more like a statement than question. "I thought plants were just well, plants." He said, with a short chuckle. The tom looked at all the other herbs, flicking his tail tip gently. "Uh, what all can herbs even do?" Mercury said, quite curious. He just still didn't get how a cat could remember so many things- judging by all the different herbs here anyways. It's probably a good thing I never somehow got interested in this kind of stuff, the feline thought with the slightest of a smile. Besides, fighting seems to kind of come naturally to me. That did seem true enough, as it probably did with most other cats that had the Fighter rank.
Hunting probably came naturally to Hunters, and healing came naturally to Healers, or they were determined enough to want to try it, and also not mind all the strong scents, which was, truthfully, still bothering him. But the tom had basically shoved that to he back of his mind, and his nostrils were kind of occupied with the slightly marveling scent of Shadow, who also did smell like herbs, but she also smelt sweet- not like a putrid sweet that made him wince away, but a nice gentle sweet, under the delicate layer of herb scents.
Umm, why am I thinking about this exactly? He wondered, nervously shuffling his paws. Now he had the sudden urge, as he usually did when he felt embarrassed, to just start moving around.

Shadow laughed, hardly controlling herself. "N-no!" She mewed,
giggling as she spoke. "N-not really. They have different uses, ways they heal and such. Without them we wouldn't be healthy." She mewed. Her tail flicked, and even now she struggled to keep her laughter in. "They just all do different things, Mercury. It's hard to explain them all." Shadow said, looking over at the tom with a blue gaze. She took a small breath, and her stomach felt odd. She got nervous around the tom. A shy, weird feeling overwhelmed her. Shadow thought about what to say, she wanted to get to know this tom. "S-so,
did you ever think about any other ranks?" She asked. Regretting it as soon as she spoke. What if he asked her back? Shadow didn't want to talk about herself. Her past was odd and confusing.
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:11 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Shadow laughed, hardly controlling herself. "N-no!" She mewed,
giggling as she spoke. "N-not really. They have different uses, ways they heal and such. Without them we wouldn't be healthy." She mewed. Her tail flicked, and even now she struggled to keep her laughter in. "They just all do different things, Mercury. It's hard to explain them all." Shadow said, looking over at the tom with a blue gaze. She took a small breath, and her stomach felt odd. She got nervous around the tom. A shy, weird feeling overwhelmed her. Shadow thought about what to say, she wanted to get to know this tom. "S-so,
did you ever think about any other ranks?" She asked. Regretting it as soon as she spoke. What if he asked her back? Shadow didn't want to talk about herself. Her past was odd and confusing.

Mercury did manage to sit still. "Do you ever think about the world around the Syndicate?" He said, quickly following it up with another sentence. "I mean, uh, about the herbs sprinkled far away from here that no healer here has heard about?" He asked, his bright blue gaze trained on hers. "What do you mean, like if I considered being a hunter or something like that?" The mixed feline asked, the crescent moon of the smile on his maw growing to a grin. "And if that was the question, then no. Got to admit, I'm pretty lousy at hunting, and it seemed that would get boring, and I just..." He hesitated for a moment. "I just probably don't have the memory to be a healer, and I really never had a desire to do help cats in that way I guess." He shrugged, though his mind was racing. Does this mean that I'm a heartless cat, wanting to fight rather than help heal others? The tom wondered, inhaling softly in a worried manner. "And I guess that being a guard would be nice I guess," he said, trying to distract himself. "But I actually have yet to speak with Halite about it."
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Mercury did manage to sit still. "Do you ever think about the world around the Syndicate?" He said, quickly following it up with another sentence. "I mean, uh, about the herbs sprinkled far away from here that no healer here has heard about?" He asked, his bright blue gaze trained on hers. "What do you mean, like if I considered being a hunter or something like that?" The mixed feline asked, the crescent moon of the smile on his maw growing to a grin. "And if that was the question, then no. Got to admit, I'm pretty lousy at hunting, and it seemed that would get boring, and I just..." He hesitated for a moment. "I just probably don't have the memory to be a healer, and I really never had a desire to do help cats in that way I guess." He shrugged, though his mind was racing. Does this mean that I'm a heartless cat, wanting to fight rather than help heal others? The tom wondered, inhaling softly in a worried manner. "And I guess that being a guard would be nice I guess," he said, trying to distract himself. "But I actually have yet to speak with Halite about it."

{So much cute, omg}
Shadow let out an amused sigh, fur tingling with excitement. "Yes, honestly.
It sounds silly, I know. But I like my life here, my trainee and my friends."
She mewed. Shadow looked back over at Mercury, hears flicked and perked up.
"Yeah, it's what I meant. I trained for a few moons to be a fighter, but you know. Things ended up happening... I can hunt pretty well I suppose.
Being a healer doesn't mean I have to be weak!" She joked. She gave the tom a friendly nuzzle. "Guards have it all, you should ask him." Shadow mewed.
Her fur seemed lighter now that she was with him. All the stress melted away.