Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old August 25th, 2017, 08:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Runt smiled."Thanks alot."
(If she is picked they could escape together)
(yeah, though Runt couldn't be a meddie then...haha unless I did a finder much, much later and picked Runt by coincidence)
Pistachio smiled before grabbing cobweb, and demonstrating by appling it to Runt,"This is cobweb it stops bleeding. You usually have to apply a bunch, you can take it off and try applying it on me that one cobweb." She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:29 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(yeah, though Runt couldn't be a meddie then...haha unless I did a finder much, much later and picked Runt by coincidence)
Pistachio smiled before grabbing cobweb, and demonstrating by appling it to Runt,"This is cobweb it stops bleeding. You usually have to apply a bunch, you can take it off and try applying it on me that one cobweb." She meowed
Runt nodded,hoping to prove herself.She grabbed some cobweb and put it on pistachio's shoulder,and put a little more to be sure."Like that?"MP

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Runt nodded,hoping to prove herself.She grabbed some cobweb and put it on pistachio's shoulder,and put a little more to be sure."Like that?"MP
She pulled it off,"That was good for a first time try. Though each time you do it you'll get better at it." She paused thinking of another basic one Marigold might be a little complex to teach and would be stuck on my fur, dock isn't too difficult, but seems miraculous,poppy seeds he could smell not eat, catnip he could try but would go insane.. (any ideas for next herb?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 26th, 2017, 10:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Coco nodded. "Got it!"
He paused," yarrow can make you hurl, it's for if you swallow something dangerous that can kill you." He meowed.

Old August 26th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Coco stood there. "You...
Already told me this...?"
She meowed awkwardly.

Character Site

Old August 26th, 2017, 03:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Coco stood there. "You...
Already told me this...?"
She meowed awkwardly.
He blinked," Whoops. Dock or Catnip." He asked," Have I told you about any of those herbs?"

Old August 26th, 2017, 04:28 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Should I go ahead and apply him for his ceremony then? c:}

Closing his eyes momentarily as the she-cat rested her muzzle on top of his head, he breathed out and let the thought of the death berries fully escape him for the time being. He was in good care, he knew that Shadow hadn't shown them to him so that she could scare him. It was a tool that could be used, only if needed, and he needed to be informed of it. Icarius hoped he didn't have to use it one day, but knew he would do it if he had no other choice. He wasn't a vengeful cat for the most part and would have no reason to use it other than to put a cat out of their misery.
"Really? You can be my mentor?" His eyes flew open and he jumped to his paws, tail sticking straight up in the air with his excitement, his grin right back on his muzzle and even wider than before.
"Okay okay, so borage leaf is the leaf you give to queens in order to help them make milk when they're kitting, Marigold, the flower looking one, that helps with infection and from preventing infections from getting worse. You gotta chew it into a pulp and put it on the wound.. Then cobwebs! You use those to stop bleeding and to hold things into place. Um.. Water.. Mint.. Yeah, Watermint, that's for bellyaches. And deathberries are only used to put a cat out of their misery, and only if that's the only option left. I.. Wait,
what do you give to a cat who's eaten one, to make them spit it up?
" Recited the young tom as he eagerly helped Shadow begin to put away the herbs she had pulled out to teach him today, though pausing and looking at her when asking the question.
The tortoiseshell let out a small laugh as the tom recited the list. Her ears shot up when he asked the question. "Well, the only cats who would eat them on their own are kits. So make sure you watch any kitten who comes in before hand. But if something were to happen," She paused. Shadow pulled a small steam of yellow flowers bunched together. She placed it in front of Icarus. "Yarrow makes cats throw up. Give them a small bit, it works pretty fast. Make sure they get everything out of them. And then keep them here for the night. Oh- and they shouldn't eat anything for at least a day." She flicked her tail, showing him a similar flower with white petals. "It also looks like this," Shadow added.
Old August 26th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Coco shook her head.
"No, I don't think so..." She paused. "Actually, you told me about Dock."
[@Chameleon, its acually your turn! Lol]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 29th, 2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old August 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
The tortoiseshell let out a small laugh as the tom recited the list. Her ears shot up when he asked the question. "Well, the only cats who would eat them on their own are kits. So make sure you watch any kitten who comes in before hand. But if something were to happen," She paused. Shadow pulled a small steam of yellow flowers bunched together. She placed it in front of Icarus. "Yarrow makes cats throw up. Give them a small bit, it works pretty fast. Make sure they get everything out of them. And then keep them here for the night. Oh- and they shouldn't eat anything for at least a day." She flicked her tail, showing him a similar flower with white petals. "It also looks like this," Shadow added.
When he heard her state that the only cats that would eat them on their own are kits, his head tilted a bit and a confused look appeared on his face. "Do all grown cats know what death berries are then?" Though when he heard her instruction of keeping an eye on any kitten that came into the den, he would nod his head in understanding, making a small mental note to do that in the future. His navy blue eyes focused on the yellow flowers Shadow placed in front of him, glancing back up at her as she explained what it was and what it did. "Yarrow.. Makes them throw up.. And you have to keep them for at least a day. Okay, got it!" Flashing that usual grin of his, he would nod his head, also making a note that Yarrow could be both yellow or white. Deciding it would be best to remember it by scent, Icarius would lean his head down and take a long sniff at the flower, trying to document it in his mind before slowly nodding. "Awesome, so did I do good? I think I did great! I'll be the Syndicate's best healer in no time, I can feel it!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:28 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
When he heard her state that the only cats that would eat them on their own are kits, his head tilted a bit and a confused look appeared on his face. "Do all grown cats know what death berries are then?" Though when he heard her instruction of keeping an eye on any kitten that came into the den, he would nod his head in understanding, making a small mental note to do that in the future. His navy blue eyes focused on the yellow flowers Shadow placed in front of him, glancing back up at her as she explained what it was and what it did. "Yarrow.. Makes them throw up.. And you have to keep them for at least a day. Okay, got it!" Flashing that usual grin of his, he would nod his head, also making a note that Yarrow could be both yellow or white. Deciding it would be best to remember it by scent, Icarius would lean his head down and take a long sniff at the flower, trying to document it in his mind before slowly nodding. "Awesome, so did I do good? I think I did great! I'll be the Syndicate's best healer in no time, I can feel it!"
Shadow looked at Icarus oddly. "Grown cats won't usually come and stuff random herbs in their mouths." The she-cat was slightly confused at the thought of it. She watched as the tom sniff the yarrow, smiling.
"You're doing pretty well." She mewed, waving her tail. Her heart stung slightly, remembering her former trainee Ash. Her tail laid down, and the cat turned back to Icarus. "I think you'll do fairly well, I'll take you to collect herbs soon."