Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Retribution

Goldenpaw gasped. "Uhh..." She was unsure of what to do, she was only an apprentice! "Err... Ummm..." Goldenpaw began pawing the ground nervously. "Uhh..." Her gaze darted around the battlefield. What should I do?

Character Site

Old May 7th, 2017, 07:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Neverfalter slashed his claws across her face. But sadly the blow had little effect as his strength was waning quickly. He fell back on his haunches gasping before falling to his side blood pooling from his wounds. He rolled on his stomach and tried to get into a defensive position but he was just so tired and his back hurt so much. His mind swam with confusion and the bloodstained forest seemed to tilt and spin in front of him. "Maybe I'll just lay here. It's not so bad." He thought drowsily as darkness began to cloud his vision and he blinked slowly. But then as he caught sight of his attacker advancing back towards him he snapped back to awareness and staggered as quickly to his paws as he could. The floor seemed to spin and wobble beneath him and he nearly became sick as he struggled to regain his balance. Through his muddled thoughts he managed to conclude that if he stayed here he would die. And so, he turned and ran as fast as his injured body could take him. He hated the idea of running from this important battle but the overwhelming instinct to survive pushed him onward and he dizzyingly crashed through shrubs before stumbling over a rock, the blow flinging him head over tail and landing with a thump on the hard earth unconscious.
(thanks for the rp :3 nice fight! *flips away* YEE!)
(Srry just saw ur post XD)

Cloud watched the tom retreat clumsily, his wounds bleeding. "Coward" she spat, disappearing into the shadows to clean her wounds before fighting once again.
Old May 7th, 2017, 07:44 PM

My Mood: Bored
Post Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw gasped. "Uhh..." She was unsure of what to do, she was only an apprentice! "Err... Ummm..." Goldenpaw began pawing the ground nervously. "Uhh..." Her gaze darted around the battlefield. What should I do?

DeadFang shuddered before struggling to his paws "I'm fine bird head!" He spat
Old May 7th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Might disappear again

Goldenpaw stares at Deadfang. "Are you sure your fine?" She asked.

Character Site

Old May 7th, 2017, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw stares at Deadfang. "Are you sure your fine?" She asked.

He shook his head splattering red droplets "Yes, dizzy but I'm okay"
Old May 7th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Might disappear again

Goldenpaw flinched as a few drips of blood landed on her pelt. "Your not fit enough for battle anymore," Goldenpaw meowed. "You shouldn't fight!"

Character Site

Old May 7th, 2017, 09:41 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Duskflight

Halite dug his claws into the ground. The tom was exhausted. No, he was beyond that. He was physically and mentally drained. How much longer can I last? he wondered, shifting his eyes towards the crowd.

It was unfortunate, really. In the beginning, there was a glimmer of hope in the tomcat's eyes. There was a chance for the Syndicate to win and teach those good-for-nothing clan cats a lesson.

But by now, the tide had shifted. Halite could see between the lines; SkyClan had more support and strength. If he kept fighting, it would be a losing battle. But he had to keep fighting, didn't he? For his syndicate-mates. For glory, at least. Halite couldn't be a coward at this point of time, not after all he'd done.

The gray-pelted leader hunched over to a staggering pose. Not very dictator-like, as it easily revealed his insecurities and vulnerability, but it was what he had to do. His blue eyes twitched towards a rather familiar tabby pattern- one that he despised greatly.

"Ah, Grousestar." The words came out in scratchy, quiet rasps. Halite could've chosen to walk away from the SkyClan leader. He could have spared himself from future pain and misery. But he didn't.

Oh, the Dusk Syndicate, I hope I have not failed you too greatly...
All I wanted was to be a great Commander.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; May 7th, 2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Death snarled. Blood dripped from his mouth. He lashed his tail and crept closer,
darts folded back. {Flameleaf, u can have the last blow to his neck or strike his chest in his heart!}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 7th, 2017, 10:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

@Nighty
Rainpebble snickered when she noticed the anger that flickered in the toms eyes, it made her joyous that she struck a nerve in the evil tom. She quirked an eye brow and grinned "Sure, whatever makes you sleep easier at night, not that I plan on letting you go alive." she giggled, which stopped once Singe stated the fact, she turned her silver hues upon the ex-leader, they blazed with anger and hatred, which was quickly replaced with amusement "That may be true, but just because they believe that Starclan doesn't exist doesn't mean that they don't believe they should fight and protect their clanmates." she purred, and it was true, she had many companions who didn't believe in Starclan, and they never plotted to overthrow Grousestar, infact they worked even harder to prove themselves to the rest of the clan. She knew that she shouldn't have picked this battle, but she saw the evil tom, and she couldn't just let him pad away unharmed, besides she had a bone to pick with that tom. She let her head lightly bump the ground benithe her, she looked relaxed, calm, she wouldn't mind dying right this moment, she knew that if she entered this fight she might not make it back out, but she didn't mind, she didn't care, she was fighting her hardest and she believed that she had fought enough for her clanmates.

When Singe dug his claws into her shoulder, and decided to twist a tad, her face was scrunched up in pain, she didn't cry out, she didn't plead for mercy. Although she was calm about her death she wouldn't mind getting in a claw or two before she passed. As she was lifting her paw images of her past apprentice flashed in her mind, the black coat and blazing icy blue hues. Was she really going to die in peace knowing that she'd be leaving Auroraflame behind? She still had so much to learn, she still had so much to teach, so many stories to tell to the young ones. Once she realized that she didn't really want to die she let out a loud snarl and clawed the side of the ex-leaders face and kicked the toms back legs, making the larger fall ontop of the elder. The odds were in her favor now.

Sweetpaw barely held back a triumphant yowl as he hit the molly harder than planed, propelling her back. Within that short time period he quickly, but clumsly, picked himself up and crouched down into a hunting position. He had spotted a few other warriors hunting and realized that it looked a lot like fighting, and hunting was the only thing his mentor had taught him do far. So of course as his only survival instinct he decided that he would hunt the molly. As she flung herself forward he spotted a slight advantage, she was off the ground, it was a very slim chance but if he was able to preform it then he may give himself an advantage in the battle. Everything went slowly, his movements sluggish, Amya seemed to slowly glide in the air. In this time frame the cream colored apprentice lunged forward, his stomach brushing the ground, getting scratched by a twig. As the molly was about to land the apprentice stood up straight as quickly as possible, straightening his legs. Everything was normal speed, there were two things that could happen, she could either go flying forward, or she could attach herself to his back and claw at his sides. He prayed to starclan that he would survive his plan.

Singe smiled as he watched her. He didn't care if a cat went out quietly, or kicking and screaming. Either way he could kill, he just preferred when they fought back. It made it more interesting and exciting to do. See, this was why he felt at home in the Syndicate, because they had his beliefs, they had no problem killing. It was a perfect place for him, and most cats appealed to him. He also got the added bonus of living right next to his sworn enemies, fun right? Not. And now here they were again, here to screw up his seemingly perfect life. He was happy, finally over his defeat in Windclan and now here they were to screw it up again. Great. He was distracted, so angry over them being here that he wasn't paying attention, and he landed into of her, belly pressed to hers. It was an awkward position, yes, but he didn't mind. He let his large frame and heavy weight crush the old feline. She wanted to fight, he knew that in a way she would be frail, even if her temper and claws showed otherwise. He then, slowly pushed himself up, using her as the ground, pushing against her chest. "Now what was that for darling?" He asked, slyly, his claws extending again. "Do you really think you can beat me? I may be broken, but the bondage I've used to put myself back together is only making me stronger. I learned my mistake form last time." He paused, leaning closer to her face, pale yellow eyes narrowed to the thinnest black stripe. "Never let you enemy break you. Never let the enemy get away. End them befor they end you. My enemy is Skyclan. You are Skyclan. You don't stand a chance."

Amya was a tough one, never giving up too easily. She was too stubborn a dn independent for that. She knew that it was a long shot with the jump, her stocky frame didn't allow for perfect, seem less and graceful leaps through the air. Her stump of a tail didn't allow for that either. She saw the apprentice dart forward, but when you're mid jump there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. His back hit her stomach hard, forcing the air from her lungs. She coughed,m but scrabbled against his back, clawing to stay in, which only tugged at her claws, making them sore. At the speed she was going, her claws has been slightly torn, and one was bleeding. Her paws stung now, from pain. Not as much as the open wound in her shoulder though. She slipped off his back and to the ground where she rolled over a few times, chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath. Good move Skyclanner, but she wasn't giving up too easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Mercury let out a hiss of both disappointment and satisfaction as her claws came away with a couple tufts of the other cats fur. Mercury paused for just a heartbeat, tearing the fur from her claws and spitting it out on the ground, which was now splotched with more blood than usual because of the battle. She stood up at her full height, and because both her parents were somewhat large cats, that was quite tall. She growled back tauntingly, waving the tip of her tail. “Oh, and what's an ickle wittle kittypet like you gonna do about it?” the silver and white tabby sneered, her voice becoming deadly soft and eyes burning with rage. Rage that this weakling dare storm into her home, attack her, and then get made when a little fur starts flying. It made no sense to Mercury, and she in her thought, she hadn't been paying much attention. It was more of a surprise as suddenly claws sank into her shoulder, drawing blood. Maddened, the young cat lunged, teeth bared. She turned, aiming to kick out with both hindlegs and land a nasty blow at the other cat's chest. It was a risky move, but effective if it landed.

Chirppaw knew she was outsmarted. She knew that right as the blow landed on her chest. She was kicked backwards, sprawling across the ground. She was breathing deeply. For the first time that she could remember, she was scared. She couldn't fight this cat. She didn't want to die either, and from what she knew about the Ayndicate, they were know for being murderous. They were know for being merciless, ruthless, and cold. She didn't want to die at one of the Syndicate cats' claws. It wasn't the way she wanted to go, nor was it the time when she wanted to go. She was only a moon or so into training. She had so much more to learn. She had so many more cats to meet, more cats to impress, like Auroraflame. The thought of the deputy seeing her after the fight, battle worn, but victories, it was giving her strength. She was beer much a show off, and a people pleaser. She needed to show Auroraflame that she was a good warrior. She rolled to her paws, I sheathing her claws. She had to prove she was great! Giving a furious yowl, she lunged, ducking at the last moment aiming to go down under the Syndicate cat. Maybe there she could work up some damage.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 7th, 2017, 11:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ The battle has concluded. A duel between Grousestar and Halite has resulted in Halite's defeat, and the Dusk Syndicate has surrendered. SkyClan has returned home, and the Dusk Syndicate is left to tend to their wounds and bury their dead. ]
Closed Thread