Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 07:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:02 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:52 PM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:52 PM

Old May 2nd, 2017, 10:11 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

A long time ago, there were 5 Clans, Thunder, Shadow, Wind, and Sky. SkyClan split from the others, leaving behind a destroyed territory. A long time after that, the remaining Clans left for a lake, where some cats found the truth about SkyClan and brought them to the lake. Many, many moons after that, The Clans were forced to band together after rogues, who called themselves BaneClan, attacked. The Clans lost, and those who survived the battle had to work as slaves in BaneClan. One day, cats rebelled and nearly succeeded, but BaneClan, although they were low in numbers, were better trained and defeated the rebellion. They now enforced their harsh laws, driving fear in the cats' hearts. The leader of BaneClan at that time, Fearstar, was pleased and changed the Clan's name to FearClan. Now, with Clawstar as leader, the High-Cats were thriving, and the Low-Cats weren't really. But the Mud-Cats, the lowest members of FearClan, weren't thriving at all.

FearClan is an evil Clan. They worship the Dark Forest (Called DarkClan) and shun StarClan (Called the Forbidden Stars).

Leader: ...
Deputy: Second in command
Head Guard: One for each Ring (High, Low, and Mud). They enforce the rules, decide the punishment, and are in charge of the guards in that Ring.
Medics: One for each Ring. Better Medics go to higher Rings
Guards: They enforce the rules and carry out punishments. More ruthless Guards go to lower Rings, but get food worthy of their Ring.
Hunters: They hunt for the Clan.
High-Cats: They are the cats with little to no rule breakage in their lineage. They get the best prey, and usually do what the Leader wants.
Low-Cats: They are the cats with medium standing in their lineage. Some were descended from Clan cats. They get the decent/mediocre prey, and does what the Leader wants if they want to avoid punishment.
Mud-Cats: They are the cats who break the rules most often. They are descended from either rebellion cats or Clan cats (Or both). They get the worst prey, if any, and does what the Leader wants out of fear.

The different Rings are like different Clans, only with the same Leader.

The Leader and Deputy (And their families) live on the top of a mesa (Mountain with flat top if you were wondering), in dense, heavily decorated thicket dens. Leader's den is bigger. There's a path down that branches out into a forest with vibrant flowers (High-Cats), a dark-ish forest that is covered in mud (Low-Cats), and a sandy, dry wasteland-like area (Mud-Cats). The Clan is surrounded by a deep gorge. At the bottom is unexplored forests and other territories. Everycat knows that there is a secret path down the gorge. No one knows where, though.

~~No Rules~~ (YET)

1: Defend your Clan, even with your life. Kill any wannabe Clan before it gets strong, and friendships with cats in said wannabe Clans is forbidden.
2: Kill any cat who crosses the borders.
3: Guards must be fed first, then Queens/Kits, then cats who have hunted at least one piece of prey, then Elders, then the cats who haven't hunted prey.
4: Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thank DarkClan for your merciless kills.
5: A Kit must prove itself worthy of being an Apprentice before being assigned a mentor.
6: Cats who have recently ranked up must keep a silent vigil for one night.
7: A cat cannot be made Head Guard without having mentored at least one apprentice, and cannot be made Deputy without having mentored at least two apprentices.
8: The Deputy will become Leader when the Leader dies unless a cat fights with him/her for leadership to the death.
9: After the death of the Deputy or Head Guard, the Leader must chose the new Deputy before moonhigh.
10: Every full moon, any kits deemed useless must be thrown in the river, and the Leader can decide which kits must be mates with another.
11: Boundaries must be checked regularly. Kill any trespassers.
12: No cat can let Kits from FearClan be harmed.
13: The word of the Leader is law.
14: Killing opponents is a mark of bravery, and those who killed more shall be respected.
15: Cats must scorn the life of Kittypets and Loners/Rogues.

~~~FearClan~~~

Leader: Clawstar (
@Brambleflight)
Deputy: Scarnose (
@Brambleflight)
High-Cats:
Head Guard: Redbite (
@Brambleflight)
Medic: Gloomberry (
@Brambleflight)
Medic Trainee: N/A
Guards: Graybite (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Hunters:
(OPEN)
Trainees:
(OPEN)
Normal High-Cats: Lilytuft (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)

Queens: (OPEN)
Kits:
Windkit (@Timbergrowl)
Hopekit (
@Asriel Dreemurr)
(OPEN)
Elders: (OPEN)
Low-Cats:
Head Guard: Foxbite (
@Brambleflight)
Medic: Thrushfoot (
@Brambleflight)
Medic Trainee: Whitepaw (
@CandyFlossCat)
Guards: Flamebite (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Hunters: Owlfang (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Trainees:
Honeypaw [Hunter] (@Flameleaf)
Leafpaw (@Equinox)
(OPEN)
Normal Low-Cats:
(OPEN)
Kits: Lightningkit (
@winter)
(OPEN)
Mud-Cats:
Head Guard: Icebite (
@Brambleflight)
Medic: Bayberry (
@Lashingtail)
Medic Trainee: N/A
Guards: Snakebite (
@Brambleflight)
Blackdeath (
@JaxenAmethyst)
(OPEN)
Hunters:
(OPEN)
Trainees: (OPEN)
Normal Mud-Cats: Mousewillow (
@winter)
(OPEN)
Kits: (OPEN)
~~~WildClan~~~
Leader: Ivylake (@Brambleflight, temporary)
Deputy: Undecided
Medicine Cat: Undecided
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Undecided
Warriors: Tigerdawn (@Flameleaf)
Lilacheart (@Brambleflight)
Gingersplash (@Flameleaf)
Sandpool (@Brambleflight)
Apprentices: Firepaw (@Brambleflight)
Queens: None
Kits: Wildkit (@Brambleflight)
Elders: None

Name:
Ring:
Looks:
Perso:
Backstory:
Powers (I can say no to these):
(If Trainee) What will you become?:
(If Mentor) Who will you train?:
Would you rebel?:
Love Interest?:
Questions:
Other:
Ideas:

Name: Clawstar / Scarnose / Redbite / Gloomberry / Graybite / Lilacheart / Lilytuft / Wildkit / Foxbite / Thrushfoot / Flamebite / Owlfang / Firepaw / Sandpool / Icebite / Snakebite / Ivylake
Age: 27 Moons / 24 Moons / 19 Moons / 21 Moons / 18 Moons / 13 Moons / 13 Moons / 3 Moons / 20 Moons / 39 Moons / 18 Moons / 19 Moons / 7 Moons / 17 Moons / 32 Moons / 30 Moons / 22 Moons
Gender: Tom / Tom / Tom / She / Tom / She / She / She / Tom / Tom / Tom / Tom / Tom / She / Tom / Tom / She
Ring: N/A / N/A / High-Cats / High-Cats / High-Cats / High-Cats / High-Cats / High-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Mud-Cats / Mud-Cats / Mud-Cats
Rank: Leader / Deputy / Head Guard / Medic / Guard / Hunter / Normal High-Cat / Kit / Head Guard / Medic / Guard / Hunter / Trainee / Normal Low-Cat / Head Guard / Guard / Hunter
Looks: Scarred gray tom with ice blue eyes. / Scarred dark gray tom with amber eyes. / Red-Brown tom with amber eyes. / Dark brown she-cat with green eyes. / Gray tom with blue eyes. / Light gray she-cat with pale blue eyes. / Fluffy light gray-silver she-cat with pale blue eyes. / Brown tabby she-cat with purple eyes. She also has barn owl wings. / Scarred red-brown tom with amber, almost red, eyes. / Brown tabby tom with amber eyes and torn ears. / Fiery orange tom with amber eyes and a few scars down his flank. / Dark-ish brown tabby tom with dark amber eyes. / Fiery orange tom with green eyes. / Yellow she-cat with green eyes and slightly wiry fur. / Large scarred white tom with ice-blue eyes and silver stripes. / Scarred gray-brown tabby tom with green eyes. / Silver and white tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a scar on her chest.
Perso: All TBRP
Backstory: Clawstar was a Guard's son in the High-Cats Ring, where he came to power. / Scarnose was Clawstar's brother. / Redbite lived in the Mud-Cats Ring, but proved himself worthy. / Gloomberry always had a passion for healing, and she had to leave the Low-Cats Ring after her training to take care of the High-Cats. / Graybite was Clawstar and Scarnose's brother from a later litter. / Lilacheart and Lilytuft are sisters. / Lilytuft and Lilacheart are sisters. / Wildkit was orphaned due to a fox attacking her parents at a young age, and she is the only one who may possibly know the way down the gorge. / Foxbite was born in the High-Cats Ring, but came to the Low-Cats because of his strength. / Thrushpelt was the Mud-Cats' Medic, but had to come to the Low-Cats when the former Medic, Crystalflame, died of Blackcough. / Flamebite was from the High-Cats and came with Foxbite. / Owlfang has lived in the Low-Cats Ring for his entire life. / Firepaw, being Flamebite's son, was always supposed to be a Guard. / Sandpool has always lived in the Low-Cats Ring and is Flamebite's mate. / Icebite was in the High-Cats Ring until he was needed to punish Mud-Cats. / Snakebite came with Icebite. / Ivylake was descended from Ivypool and has lived in the Mud-Cats Ring her entire life.
Powers: Only Wildkit and Ivylake have powers. / Wildkit's powers are TBRP, but they will be very helpful. / Ivylake can use nature and shadows to her advantage.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: Firepaw only. / Guard
(If Mentor) Who will you train?: Foxbite only. / Firepaw
Would you rebel?: Definitely Not / NO / Probably Not / Maybe / Most Likely Not / Possibly / No Unless It Benefits Her / Yep! / NO / He's Too Old / NO / Maybe / If He Has Good Reason To / Only If Her Son Comes Too / No / NO / YES
Love Interest?: Only Flamebite and Sandpool. / Sandpool / Flamebite

Questions: No
Other:No
Ideas:
No

Now WildClan's here!

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)

Last edited by Wildy~ =3; May 30th, 2017 at 12:08 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot XD
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:01 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Name: Windkit
Ring: High-rank
Looks: a light grey tabby tom with sharp albino red eyes
Perso: Windkit is a some what arrogant tom who is too competitive for his own good. he rather fight then talk and he trains his hardest even as a kit. instead of playing like the other kits, he spends most of his time training for his apprenticeship, mainly because he wants to be leader some day.
Backstory: Windkit is descended from a windclan tom, and a baneclan female, and as such he has more to give then others in the high rank, coming from both lineages.
Powers (I can say no to these): shapeshifing into any bird, wolf or fox. is extremely tired after this through.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: he wants to become leader in the future, but hell try for guard first.
Would you rebel?: no, he wants to be in this clan!
Love Interest?: Wildkit
Questions: Idk
Other: his name is to keep alive the windclan name, although they are just mocking it.
Ideas: idk ill try to come up with some. @Brambleflight

Last edited by Timbergrowl; May 2nd, 2017 at 11:01 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:06 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Name: Windkit
Looks: a light grey tabby tom with sharp albino red eyes
Perso: Windkit is a some what arrogant tom who is too competitive for his own good. he rather fight then talk and he trains his hardest even as a kit. instead of playing like the other kits, he spends most of his time training for his apprenticeship, mainly because he wants to be leader some day.
Backstory: Windkit is descended from a windclan tom, and a baneclan female, and as such he has more to give then others in the high rank, coming from both lineages.
Powers (I can say no to these): shapeshifing into any bird, wolf or fox. is extremely tired after this through.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: he wants to become leader in the future, but hell try for guard first.
Would you rebel?: no, he wants to be in this clan!
Love Interest?: Wildkit
Questions: Idk
Other: his name is to keep alive the windclan name, although they are just mocking it.
Ideas: idk ill try to come up with some. @Brambleflight
(Accepted!)

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:08 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambleflight View Post
(Accepted!)
THANKS!)

Windkit purred as he saw his denmate Wildkit, padding up to her "Hey how's everything going?" he purred
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:19 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Name: Hopekit
Looks: A Grey she-cat with piercing eyes
Perso: A thorn in many cats sides HopeKit causes Trouble where she can and will do anything to get out of trouble she can have a temper and doesn't think before she speaks like most kits.
Backstory: Her Mother From RiverClan and her father from BaneClan HopeKit was given her name by her father wishing that she would be as kind as her mother but that wish was gone after HopeKits time in being raised in FearClan she quickly developed her attitudes and feisty personality with both her parents being killed one thought for being a traitor and one for being RiverClan she pretended to have nothing to do with them all though sometimes she misses her father a lot.
Powers (I can say no to these): Her eyes change color with her emotions And she can Turn into a fox.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: She hopes to be deputy one day but will attempt at being a guard.
Would you rebel?: No all she knows is FearClan
Love Interest?: none (Possibly yet)
Questions: None
Other: None
Ideas: (I could think of something but Ideas for what?)

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!

Last edited by Zan Partizanne; May 2nd, 2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:52 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
THANKS!)

Windkit purred as he saw his denmate Wildkit, padding up to her "Hey how's everything going?" he purred
(We haven't started yet XD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asriel Dreemurr View Post
Name: Hopekit
Looks: A Grey she-cat with piercing eyes
Perso: A thorn in many cats sides HopeKit causes Trouble where she can and will do anything to get out of trouble she can have a temper and doesn't think before she speaks like most kits.
Backstory: Her Mother From RiverClan and her father from BaneClan HopeKit was given her name by her father wishing that she would be as kind as her mother but that wish was gone after HopeKits time in being raised in FearClan she quickly developed her attitudes and feisty personality with both her parents being killed one thought for being a traitor and one for being RiverClan she pretended to have nothing to do with them all though sometimes she misses her father a lot.
Powers (I can say no to these): Her eyes change color with her emotions And she can Turn into a fox.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: She hopes to be deputy one day but will attempt at being a guard.
Would you rebel?: No all she knows is FearClan
Love Interest?: none (Possibly yet)
Questions: None
Other: None
Ideas: (I could think of something but Ideas for what?)
(Accepted but there's already a cat who can turn into a fox.)

Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambleflight View Post
(We haven't started yet XD)

(Accepted but there's already a cat who can turn into a fox.)
(Dang Then I'll Change it to a Snake)

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:58 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asriel Dreemurr View Post
(Dang Then I'll Change it to a Snake)
(k)

Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:31 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Name:
Bayberry
Named for the less known herb, Bayberry was named this because he had always been sick with whitecough as a kit, and still does often. Bayberry is a herb used for sore throats and congestion (Something I'm totally not suffering from rn ;-;).
Ring:
Mud
Medic
Looks:
Persian | Short snout | Dried mud stuck in fur | Black (Brown, but it's called black in cats) | Up-curled whiskers | Amber eyes | Long eyebrow whiskers | Small paw base | Red-ish nose | Black and pink pads | Crooked claws | Long fur | Infected right eye | Powerful hind legs | Thin lips | Gleaming eyes | Short ears | Long ear fur | Large toes | Fur between toes | Small pupils |
Perso:
Can possibly be told by his backstory and choices in it.
Backstory:
One of the descendants of a rebel, Bayberry was raised with rough standards, his parents believing one day, if he was good enough, he could be accepted into a higher rank. This was not true. Bayberry had been a great medicine cat, knowing herbs from his mother that most did not. Bayberry was determined to help making the mud cats healthier, making life better for the lowest ranking cats.
Powers:
Is this necessary?
Would you rebel?:
Maybe, if pushed to the point.
Love Interest?:
Open *Shmexy eyebrow roll*
Questions:
Nawh
Other:
Nawh
Ideas:
Nawh
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Last edited by New Adventures; May 2nd, 2017 at 01:33 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:17 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashingtail View Post
Name:
Bayberry
Named for the less known herb, Bayberry was named this because he had always been sick with whitecough as a kit, and still does often. Bayberry is a herb used for sore throats and congestion (Something I'm totally not suffering from rn ;-.
Ring:
Mud
Medic
Looks:
Persian | Short snout | Dried mud stuck in fur | Black (Brown, but it's called black in cats) | Up-curled whiskers | Amber eyes | Long eyebrow whiskers | Small paw base | Red-ish nose | Black and pink pads | Crooked claws | Long fur | Infected right eye | Powerful hind legs | Thin lips | Gleaming eyes | Short ears | Long ear fur | Large toes | Fur between toes | Small pupils |
Perso:
Can possibly be told by his backstory and choices in it.
Backstory:
One of the descendants of a rebel, Bayberry was raised with rough standards, his parents believing one day, if he was good enough, he could be accepted into a higher rank. This was not true. Bayberry had been a great medicine cat, knowing herbs from his mother that most did not. Bayberry was determined to help making the mud cats healthier, making life better for the lowest ranking cats.
Powers:
Is this necessary?
Would you rebel?:
Maybe, if pushed to the point.
Love Interest?:
Open *Shmexy eyebrow roll*
Questions:
Nawh
Other:
Nawh
Ideas:
Nawh
(Accepted but let's say he got his full medic name only a few days ago in the rp, and the next day was when Thrushpelt had to leave)