Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by ramen
Today 12:52 AM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM

Old August 27th, 2017, 06:53 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
@woly

Ashenstorm limped in, "Daypaw?" He asked. Trying to move out of the way of all the cats, the ashen-colored warrior lean against a wall. " Nightraven wanted me to get my paws check." He said. Narrowing his eyes down at his paws, leaning down and lapping at them. A cat had dug it's claws in his front-paws, hopefully she wouldn't notice or ask. Ashen gaze around the den, not good in closed spaces.
Daypaws ears perked at the call of their name, gazing over to the warrior who was leaning against the den wall. Immediately rushing over they were at his side, having him lean against their shoulder. They took a glance at his paws while settling them into a den. Once settled, the medcat bent down to give his paws a sniff, eyes gazing over the injury,¨What caused the injury exactly?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker was grateful for the medicine cat’s assistance when helping to him to a comfortable nest, where he comfortably rested where he was in a position that didn’t put any crucial weight on his badly injured leg. He nodded a polite thanks to Daypaw, making sure that their help was appreciated throughout this whole procedure. The young warrior made sure not to ask too many questions or move when they sniffed and checked over his back leg, patiently awaiting their response on the matter. At hearing the mention of his leg being broken, Pinewhisker nodded, deciding not to say anything and just do as they instructed, watching as Daypaw rested a paw on his mangled leg and his ears twitched at their words, nodding once more and without warning, the cat pressed down on his leg quite roughly and a shot of pain coursed through his body. He uttered a small yowl of pain, trying to not overreact and disturb any of the other cats around them. “Yes.. I feel pain..” Pinewhisker murmured, his tone strained as his leg stung from the pressure, “That’s a good thing, right?” The brown-furred male asked them, doing his best not to move out of pure instinct at this moment.
They nodded immediately,¨Yes,very good. It means your leg isnt paralyzed and the nerves arent as damaged as it looks.¨ they mewed, eyes glazing over the toms leg. ¨It seems to be broken, but not majorly like it looks. Your cuts need to be cleaned and soothed with herbs, and your leg wrapped up with cobwebs after that to keep it all in place. Youll be in here for awhile while it heals.¨ they explained. Walking over the the herb wall, it was neatly organized, herbs shoved in the cracks of the rocks and dirt and some even growing from the ceiling of the den or freshness. ¨Give your leg a good cleaning while I find the herbs to heal you.¨
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:41 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

[QUOTE=woly;369820]
Daypaws ears perked at the call of their name, gazing over to the warrior who was leaning against the den wall. Immediately rushing over they were at his side, having him lean against their shoulder. They took a glance at his paws while settling them into a den. Once settled, the medcat bent down to give his paws a sniff, eyes gazing over the injury,¨What caused the injury exactly?¨

At the quick movement he flinch, relaxing seeing it was just Daypaw. Leaning against her shoulder, I have to tell her something, I don't want to tell on Nightraven. " I was walking around and slipped, a warrior find me but dug it's claws in my so they could bring me up, " Ashen said, not going in too much detail. It wasn't anything to fuss about, just it was really starting to hurt when he walked. "It's nothing major, just kind of burns. I didn't want it to get worst or what not so I came here, " He added.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 30th, 2017, 04:18 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cloudysky nodded,"Thank You. It means alot knowing I won't die." She meowed lapping up the poppy seeds drifting off to sleep.
Geckoleaf observed the fluffy white molly for a second; she drifted off to sleep shockingly quickly, most likely from the extensive injuries causing her fatigue, and the effect of the poppy seeds. She smiled momentarily but turned quickly back to her work.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Geckoleaf observed the fluffy white molly for a second; she drifted off to sleep shockingly quickly, most likely from the extensive injuries causing her fatigue, and the effect of the poppy seeds. She smiled momentarily but turned quickly back to her work.
Cloudysky yawned in her sleep snoring softly and quitely.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:04 PM
whats up danger?

[QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;369988]
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

At the quick movement he flinch, relaxing seeing it was just Daypaw. Leaning against her shoulder, I have to tell her something, I don't want to tell on Nightraven. " I was walking around and slipped, a warrior find me but dug it's claws in my so they could bring me up, " Ashen said, not going in too much detail. It wasn't anything to fuss about, just it was really starting to hurt when he walked. "It's nothing major, just kind of burns. I didn't want it to get worst or what not so I came here, " He added.
[Daypaw goes by they/them, not she/her! <3]

Daypaw let them lean against their shoulder,eyes narrowing. They could always tell when cats were lying. It was a sixth sense Daypaw liked to call it. Maybe it was because they had become an expert in behavior of others, or maybe it was just a quirk. ¨Something bothering you,¨ they looked downwards towards his paws,¨besides your paws.¨ their tone was blunt and to the point, padding with the warrior against their shoulder and settling them into a nest. They wouldnt bug Ashen if he didnt want to be questioned, Daypaw was simply stating that they knew something was up, it was a medcat thing, its hard to hide stuff at this point. Padding over to the den wall, their eyes scanned the multicolored plants for anything useful.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:18 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

[QUOTE=woly;374156]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
[Daypaw goes by they/them, not she/her! <3]

Daypaw let them lean against their shoulder,eyes narrowing. They could always tell when cats were lying. It was a sixth sense Daypaw liked to call it. Maybe it was because they had become an expert in behavior of others, or maybe it was just a quirk. ¨Something bothering you,¨ they looked downwards towards his paws,¨besides your paws.¨ their tone was blunt and to the point, padding with the warrior against their shoulder and settling them into a nest. They wouldnt bug Ashen if he didnt want to be questioned, Daypaw was simply stating that they knew something was up, it was a medcat thing, its hard to hide stuff at this point. Padding over to the den wall, their eyes scanned the multicolored plants for anything useful.
(Ah, sorry!)

Ashen shrugged, " No I am fine, thanks. " He said. The tom sat down in the nest, gazing awkwardly in the some what silence. Watching her pick which herb, bit interested but didn't seem that much. Ashen sighed, thinking back to his friend. He didn't think too much, actually was more focusing on the pain.

(Sorry short, kind of going through writer block. )

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 3rd, 2017, 11:54 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@woly

Poking his head into the den, Acornfall glanced around, his eyes adjusting to the soft darkness of the medicine den. It smelled similar to shadowclan's, and the scent of Daypaw was strong, as well as Geckoleaf, but the den looked nothing like Shadowclan's. Sighing in relief, Acornfall wobbled his way in, calling out for the young medicine cat,

"Daypaw?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:44 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

@woly

Poking his head into the den, Acornfall glanced around, his eyes adjusting to the soft darkness of the medicine den. It smelled similar to shadowclan's, and the scent of Daypaw was strong, as well as Geckoleaf, but the den looked nothing like Shadowclan's. Sighing in relief, Acornfall wobbled his way in, calling out for the young medicine cat,

"Daypaw?"
Daypaw at the moment wasnt in a very good mood, but it wasnt like they were ever in one. They hadnt left their den for what seems like days. Mainly focusing in herb work, organizing, checking in with cats in the den and doing check ups. They couldnt remember the last time they had really eaten or slept, but that was besides the point. They stared blankly at the herb wall. Made of cobble stone with herbs shoved in every crack, some herbs even growing from the moisture of the rocks. It was different that how Daypaw would like their den, but they wouldnt rearrange Geckoleafs work. Hearing their name called their ears twitched, signalling that they had heard. They didnt answer for a moment. It seemed to be a pattern, their named called, they tell Daypaw whats wrong, theyre patched up and all goes right with the world. A cycle going on forever. After a moment Daypaw turned, padding towards Acornfall, a tom they had treated before. They were fond of the tom, his presence relaxing.¨Yes, are you here for a check up?¨
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@woly
Offering a relieved smile, the temporary elder relaxed his body and quietly sat in his position, his body slowly drifting side to side.
"I came to make sure you were ok, you mouse-brain. I had been so caught up in the-" He trailed off for a moment, his gaze seeming to space out. "-flood, that I hadn't got the chance to come see if you made it out alright."
Acornfall rested his tail on the older apprentices shoulder for a moment, a concerned expression evident on his features. It quickly dissolved as he continued on, "And considering you're standing here, my guess is that you're still alive or I'm talking to a ghost, but yeah, I'm here to get a check-up." He teased gently and took a paw to his whiskers. They had been growing in quite nicely! In no time Acornfall could resume his warrior duties, although it had been so long, he felt like he'd have to train again or at least practice.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; September 4th, 2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:02 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

@woly
Offering a relieved smile, the temporary elder relaxed his body and quietly sat in his position, his body slowly drifting side to side.
"I came to make sure you were ok, you mouse-brain. I had been so caught up in the-" He trailed off for a moment, his gaze seeming to space out. "-flood, that I hadn't got the chance to come see if you made it out alright."
Acornfall rested his tail on the older apprentices shoulder for a moment, a concerned expression evident on his features. It quickly dissolved as he continued on, "And considering you're standing here, my guess is that you're still alive or I'm talking to a ghost, but yeah, I'm here to get a check-up." He teased gently and took a paw to his whiskers. They had been growing in quite nicely! In no time Acornfall could resume his warrior duties, although it had been so long, he felt like he'd have to train again or at least practice.
Daypaw rolled their eyes at the toms joke, sitting in front of him to inspect his whiskers. When mentioning the flood the apprentice stayed quiet for a moment, eyes going into slits. Even if it had been maybe a moon or so since the flood, but it was still very new to them. They had barely made it out alive, a noticeable scar above their right ear that went to the side of their face. It was noticeable, but fully healed by this point. They had lost everything. Their parents, the closest friend they had, everything. They were tired, but couldnt sleep. Not after that. They gave a small yawn, eyes lidded as they examined his whiskers. ¨Yeah, I made it out alive. Did you get injured at all during the flood?¨

@AbsurdJinx

Daypaw had been hesitent hearing a new medicien cat had been taken on by Geckoleaf. Not only was Gecko helping Daypaw with their training while they were staying here, but now another? Daypaw wasnt the jealous type but when it came to Gecko...it was different. SHe was like..their mother. Was their mother. They needed to remind themselves that. They didnt know how to handle a new apprentice after Cricketpaws passing. That was suppose to be Crickets nest, not Junipers. They were smart enough not to resent the apprentice before meeting them. They were much older then Juniper, but that didnt mean they couldnt atleast interact to get to know eachother. They were currently organizing herbs into the slivers of rock on one wall of the den, ears twitching for any sounds of cats coming in an out.

Last edited by graves; September 4th, 2017 at 03:19 PM.