Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2017, 09:51 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash waited, patiently, tail flicking as it lay by the ground. He was ready. He would give her a bit of a head start, but not too much. He needed to push her. Pushing her would cause her to use all of her power, and show her the limits of her abilities. As soon as she started running, Risticash matched his pace to hers as he started trotting along behind her. She gathered speed, as did he. He stayed running, right behind her, keeping his pace slightly over what she was going. So he slowly gained. This was good though, he could see the exhaustion kicking in, but the perseverance to continue obviously showed. He would live up to his promise. If she failed and tripped, he would give her the punishment. Was he aiming to kill? No, but she didn't know that. He didn't care though. For him letting her think that he might kill her or seriously maim her, would make her go faster, last longer, push harder. He needed that. "Keep going! I'm on your tail." He hissed. It wasn't entirely true, as he was about five tail lengths away from the top of her tail. He was slowly gaining though, giving her a fair chance. He saw her turn, aiming for the jump. He pulled back, slowing down as she raced on ahead. She took the jump, and landed perfectly. Mission accomplished. The technique had worked, and Risticash was feeling both proud of himself, for actually getting it to work, and for Clawpaw to finally see her limits. "You may stop now." He called to the still running apprentice. "That was very good, but I do assume, if you are anything like me, then you will want to know why I made you do that." He said, not waiting for an answer. "Panic, fear, adrenaline. These are the things that make use loose sense of our pain in trying to run. It wakes up a different part of us, stored up with energy, allowing us to focus less on the stitches in our side as we run. It's how we stay alive in battle. That's what I just demonstrated to you. So, three benefits: one, you know your true potential, and two, you know to trust your instincts, and three, that you have passed all my training classes." He finished up, smiling softly, a rare thing for him. "If there is still more you feel you need to go over, now is the chance, if not, warrior assessments start soon."
In all the time that they had trained together, there had only been one other time that Clawpaw had seen her mentor smile. To her, she took it as a sign of pride. If he was proud of her, he would smile; otherwise, there was no chance. The white feline got to her paws, tail twitching back and forth as she did so, a look of semi-worry on her features but it faded after a moment. "What do you think? Do I need more work, or am I ready now?" She asked. His opinion meant more to her then her own. Most apprentices looked up to or wanted to be like their mentors, but Clawpaw just wanted approval. Approval was what the younger cat seemed to feed off of. Even if it was just a simple 'you did good' or 'I believe in you' or something like that, any form of praise or approval, even just a smile, meant more to Clawpaw then all the attention in the world.

To her, the spotlight was a place cats went when they weren't able to get enough praise of their own. At that point, they were instantly popular. Everyone wanted to be around them, talk to them, get help from them. Even medicine cats got their moments in the spotlight, though why, Clawpaw couldn't understand. She'd been to the medicine cat before and she had never liked it. It smelled like herbs. Which, to her, smelled like weaknesses. She didn't like it at all. Gingerly, the apprentice shifted her weight. She would be a warrior soon-- what would her name be? In the past, she'd wanted to be leader almost as soon as she became an apprentice.

In her own words, the 'best of the best.' But now that all seemed silly. What did she want to do with her life once training was over? She wouldn't have anything to do. And starting a family seemed stupid to her-- cliche, overrated, and practically everything she thought of love as. Maybe that was because the feline hadn't really felt love before. She hadn't ever been loved, even as a kit/younger apprentice. She'd always just been there, in the shadows, watching. She awaited Rusticash's response and wondered what her assessment would be. Most cats just did a little hunting and a bit of work. More work then she preferred, but it wasn't a big deal. She'd just brush it off as she did everything else, as no big deal. Everything was no big deal to her. Everything was constantly changing and twisting over time, constantly becoming different. And, when it did, there were always two options; either adapt to the change, or end up hurt.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 11th, 2017, 10:41 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Thornkit squeaks back at her play fluffing his pelt.
Tigerkit wriggled away from him and jumped behind darkblaze hiding behind him darkblaze purred in amusement

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:17 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
In all the time that they had trained together, there had only been one other time that Clawpaw had seen her mentor smile. To her, she took it as a sign of pride. If he was proud of her, he would smile; otherwise, there was no chance. The white feline got to her paws, tail twitching back and forth as she did so, a look of semi-worry on her features but it faded after a moment. "What do you think? Do I need more work, or am I ready now?" She asked. His opinion meant more to her then her own. Most apprentices looked up to or wanted to be like their mentors, but Clawpaw just wanted approval. Approval was what the younger cat seemed to feed off of. Even if it was just a simple 'you did good' or 'I believe in you' or something like that, any form of praise or approval, even just a smile, meant more to Clawpaw then all the attention in the world.

To her, the spotlight was a place cats went when they weren't able to get enough praise of their own. At that point, they were instantly popular. Everyone wanted to be around them, talk to them, get help from them. Even medicine cats got their moments in the spotlight, though why, Clawpaw couldn't understand. She'd been to the medicine cat before and she had never liked it. It smelled like herbs. Which, to her, smelled like weaknesses. She didn't like it at all. Gingerly, the apprentice shifted her weight. She would be a warrior soon-- what would her name be? In the past, she'd wanted to be leader almost as soon as she became an apprentice.

In her own words, the 'best of the best.' But now that all seemed silly. What did she want to do with her life once training was over? She wouldn't have anything to do. And starting a family seemed stupid to her-- cliche, overrated, and practically everything she thought of love as. Maybe that was because the feline hadn't really felt love before. She hadn't ever been loved, even as a kit/younger apprentice. She'd always just been there, in the shadows, watching. She awaited Rusticash's response and wondered what her assessment would be. Most cats just did a little hunting and a bit of work. More work then she preferred, but it wasn't a big deal. She'd just brush it off as she did everything else, as no big deal. Everything was no big deal to her. Everything was constantly changing and twisting over time, constantly becoming different. And, when it did, there were always two options; either adapt to the change, or end up hurt.

Rusticash's smile slowly faded from his maw. Whenever smiled,he didn't like it. He thought that happiness could be a weakness, showing affection, a weakness. He was waiting for her response when she turned his question back at him. He didn't really care, he just knew that she was old enough. Sure he believed in his abilities, but he didn't really know what it was like to be ready. He had been made a warrior early, that way he could be more effective to Blazingnight in the Evil Era. Of course, he didn't exactly agree with the naming for the time. Sure most cats thought of them as Evil, but Rusticash saw them more as cats who saw the truth, cats who weren't blinded by the elders old stories about Starclan. Besides, Blazingnight, when she was leader, never mentioned anything about seeing Starclan in her dreams. That was most likely why she, nor to his knowledge all the other leaders, had not received their nine lives. But they had all fallen, died, or in the Windclan leader's case, fled. The so called Evil Era was over, and worst of all, his sister had come back with Halestar. So Blazingnight had failed to rid the Clan of the two she cats. Rusticash could take care of at least one of them, which would have a high possibility of making the other crumble. He would just have to take a note from Blazingnight and take the sneaky, dirty way to it.

"Yes, I believe you are ready for it." he replied simply, not feeling too bad for taking a few moments to consider the thoughts. Of course, it had been a quick thing, not taking much thought from him. The scarlet marbled tom shifted on his paws and looked Clawpaw directly in the eyes. "Now, every warrior does their apprentice's assessment differently. Mine will focus heavily on the fighting portion, but by the Clans standards I must test you on hunting as well." he said, his eyes narrowing. Hunting was a waste of time when some one else could do it for you. "Now, we will do the hunting segment first, as I have something special planned for the fighting part. Oh and don't even ask about it, because I won't tell. All I will say on the matter, is that it will test your endurance, strength and ability to dominate the battle grounds. Willingness to do what is told to you." he said, his gaze unmoved from hers. "For the hunting segment," he said, finally removing his cold green gaze from her. " the hunting segment will be like most others. You must catch prey, and I will be hidden in the bushes, trees, or whatever I can find as I watch you. You will be alone in your hunt. All I ask specially of you is that you catch three different types of prey. Once you do so, I will meet you and we shall return here to begin the fighting portion. Also, as you catch the prey, leave it by the nearest tree and I will pick it up, therefore you do not have to worry about retrieving it."

"Are you ready to begin?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 11th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool felt an odd movement from Harethorn and looked down at his mate, who had woken up, and looked like she might be shivering despite the warm air around them. He looked her over and couldn't help but feel responsible for her scars, as he hadn't been able to protect her. Luckily, they were both alive. “You alright?” he asked, flicking an ear.
Harethorn looked at him and nodded, smiling some. "Just a nightmare." She settles down again, closing her eyes. This time however she didn't sleep, she simply rested beside him.
Old April 11th, 2017, 01:20 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@bad company

Amberstrike sat in a shady spot of the clearing, away from most other cats. He didn't like to talk much but then again he was always taught to not trust other cats. He was sure not all the cats here were bad but he really didn't want to take that risk. The black tom missed the cold, new-leaf was coming soon and it would get warm pretty soon, although it had been quite rainy lately. He actually really liked the rain, but he enjoyed the snow better. He hated it when it got warm, mostly because his pelt black seemed to draw in the sun more then other pelts did. It made him super hot and uncomfortable, he couldn't imagine how cats with thicker pelts felt. His amber hues observed the clearing carefully, he actually didn't know many of his clanmates name. It didn't bother him that much, but some days he did get lonely.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 11th, 2017, 05:08 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Tigerkit wriggled away from him and jumped behind darkblaze hiding behind him darkblaze purred in amusement

Thornkit playfully chases after his sister and tackles her again.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 11th, 2017, 07:27 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harethorn looked at him and nodded, smiling some. "Just a nightmare." She settles down again, closing her eyes. This time however she didn't sleep, she simply rested beside him.
Redpool rested against his mate. “Okay.” the lanky tan tabby replied, trying to keep from worrying. Nightmare never hurt anybody, so he didn't know why he worried so. Everything would be just fine, and as he felt her rest beside him, he relaxed a little bit, but still curled up his lips at any passersby.
Old April 11th, 2017, 07:42 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Tawnymouths amber eyes gazed back just as fiercely through slitted amber hues, tail lashing and curling her lip slightly at the sight of her apprentice hissing at her. She would comment on it, make a nasty insult on how she should show some respect, as there was no need for it, but she'd hold her tongue this time,seeing as she already insulted her fur. She waited,her muscles tense and prepared for any attack the apprentice was going to lay on her. She was ready,while she didn't train in the darkforest, she was very skilled for a Shadowcaln, her large body having strength in all places, but because of the she lacked speed, but she could leave powerful blows and nasty bites if she wanted, but of course she wouldn't,as this was a training session. Claws shealthed, teeth in her mouth and not bloodstained.
Tawnypaw glared at her mentor, fur bristling, and, because it had already been pretty messed up, she looked roguish almost. She paced back and forth, keeping a few tricks from her secret training practices with Ratpaw in mind. She knew a few moves thanks to the tom, and was grateful for it. Flattening her ears, she looked upwards, then let her gaze fall on Tawnymouth. Slowly, like a dog advancing on a bear, she crept forwards, her movements slower than she would've liked, for she'd not slept at all that night, and was a bit tired due to it. She looked over the big, muscular warrior, trying to spot any sort of weakness that would help her in the training session. She lashed her tail, eyes narrowed. She already wasn't so sure she liked her mentor, and decided that it wouldn't hurt much if she let that be known, so she wrinkled her nose, her eyes glinting as she crept ever closer, now wary that Tawnymouth might pounce or something at any moment.
Old April 11th, 2017, 07:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Get me a toad!" he called before turning back to Duskshine, smiling brightly. "You look tired." he purred. He was beginning to have a sort of sarcastic feel to him, which would be no surprise from being a kit, but it would grow into a cocky attitude as he grew older. As his sight narrowed back on the tail he once again became a great leader fighting a vicious enemy and he pounced, pawing and clawing at the soulless cat he fought. This would be the day Everyone cheers my name as a hero... he thought as he nipped and pawed at her tail.
{"as of now"}
{ bump @Jingle }
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:04 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A familiar voice reached the tom's ears, though it sounded more like a whisper then anything else and for a moment, Ocelotpath wondered whether it had just been the wind. But then he felt something ruffling his belly fur and glanced down to see a small kit there. His kit. "Silentkit? What are you doing out here?" Over the time he had spent with the young cat, Ocelotpath had gathered that he didn't like louder noises. And that he didn't speak very loudly at all. No wonder he hadn't thought it was anything! With a worried glance, the tom dipped his larger head down so that he was able to give Silentkit a quick nuzzle. "You're fine, right? What-- did something happen?" He asked, glancing towards the entrance to the nursery. Since none of the other kits were out in the clearing, he assumed something must have happened to the little cat before him to make him come out here. There wasn't anything wrong with the others, not as far as he knew.
Then again-- it'd been a while since he visited, maybe Silentkit just wanted to spend some time with his Dad. That was the most logical explanation, yet Ocelotpath skipped it over. He didn't really think of himself as a very good Dad. Maybe the kit just wanted attention, or maybe he wanted Ocelotpath to be around more and was coming to ask him to do so. Either way, the tom felt slightly guilty and lay down so that he was more around Silenkit's size. "That's better, isn't it?" He asked with a small smile. Although he had thought he would be used to this by now, used to being around younger cats and having been a Father for at least two moons now. Or was it longer? Ocelotpath wasn't quite sure, all he knew was that it felt like forever to him.
The day when they became apprentices would probably be a pretty bittersweet day for the older cat. A thought came to him-- what if I were to take Silentkit with me into the territory? I bet he'd like that, what kit doesn't? and then left just as suddenly as he realized Moondancer probably wouldn't like that, not to mention she might get in trouble for allowing her own kit to escape into the territory where he wasn't supposed to be in the first place. Plus, he didn't want the younger tom to get in trouble. A sigh escaped the older one and he rolled over onto his side, hues still glancing at the kit. At this point, Silentkit was just a little bigger then his head-- which meant Ocelotpath had to be careful, he wouldn't want to accidentally squish the smaller cat beneath him or anything like that. That would be something to tell Moondancer-- 'Hey, I accidentally squished our son because I was trying to play.' or something along those kinds of words.
The tom glanced at his son, who bore a resemblance both to him and Moondancer-- he had Moondancer's coloring, but more of the older tom's pattern. Quite a handsome cat, one that would probably do well when he got older. Though that wasn't as important as being a good warrior and loyal to the Clan... that was the most important thing. Well... almost. Family would always come first, above everything else, even the Clan in Ocelotpath's mind. While some might call that disloyal, he thought it was extremely loyal... after all, what was the point of being a loyal warrior to the Clan and ending up always alone, always by yourself without a single family member or friend? There was none. There would never be one.

Satisfied to see he had gained his father's attention, Silentkit stopped pawing at his belly fur and standing on his paws. Why had he come out? Was it because he had wanted to go out on an adventure? No, that couldn't have been it. He wasn't the adventurous type. Silentkit didn't like going on adventures and he much preferred to stay safe and sound in the warmth of the nursery. The thought suddenly came back to him as to why he had come out here in the first place. He had wanted to see the clearing! That's right! "I wanted to see the clearing. I wanted to know if it really is as cool as everyone else says it is," Silentkit whispered. Looking around, he just had to wonder, did he like it? Was it really like what everyone else said? With a quick scan of the camp clearing, he could conclude that it was quite nice. Seeing everyone busy and bustling was almost a comfort to him. To know that his clanmates were he to protect him and his family was somewhat comforting, despite the fact that he didn't like socialising with anyone. However, the volume of it was way too loud for the young kit. He hated loud noises and with everyone talking all at once, he had the problem of aching ears.
The kit was perfectly fine when he was near his family, they weren't as loud. His parents especially. He loved his parents. There were no two cats who he would rather be the kit of. He was happy and extremely fond of them. He had to admit, he was quite clingy to his parents. He loved them and he urged for their protection. When nothing was ever going right for him, the kit could just turn to his parents and everything would get better. It was like they had magical powers that could suddenly take away all the bad things in his life. It amazed him to be honest. Silentkit knew that his mother only had little time to spend with him and his siblings, but he always made the most of the time that he had with her. As he thought about it, he realised that his father didn't seem to be visiting as often. Was something wrong? The kit considered asking him, but quickly decided against it. Looking at Ocelotpath, the tom looked fine so the young tom kit decided not to question his father.
Silentkit quickly shook his head head in response. "Everything's fine," he whispered to Ocelotpath. Everything was fine. Nothing was wrong. The young kit didn't have many problems in his life. Perhaps it was because he didn't socialise much. Having chosen not to socialise much with other, Silentkit found himself much more free of problems than his littermates. He didn't have to deal with disagreements in games and all those other little details. Sitting in the nursery doing nothing but watching others, the kit often felt bubbles of envy forming in him as he watched his littermates play with other cats. It wasn't envy that he couldn't play with other kits. Oh no, he found little interest in playing with those who weren't his family. It was envy that he didn't even have the bravery to at least talk to someone. Another emotiom he sometimes felt was anger. Anger at those who played with his littermates. He wasn't being selfish and saying that his littermates should only play with him, but he just wanted at least someone to stay with him and play. He already had no friends, so why did everyone have to take away his siblings as well?
A small yet warm smile started to form on his maw as Ocelotpath bent down so he could be at the level he was at. Moving forward, Silentkit started to climb up his father's neck. After a bit of struggling, the spotted kit finally reached his destination of the top of Ocelotpath's head. He snuggled down into his warm fur, clingy on tightly in case he were to fall off. "I've slayed the badger so now i'm ShadowClan's new leader!" Silentkit whisper-shouted playfully. Whilst he found no interest in playing with other clanmates, he was always ready to play with his family.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread