Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Wrath of Water and...
Last post by starry
Today 02:01 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old October 8th, 2016, 04:58 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post
@fenic!

There was a rustling as tiny paws stumbled about on the outskirts of ShadowClan territory. A scuffle, a tumble, a thump all occurred in rapid order, one after the other, followed by a squeaked 'oof.' There was silence for a while before a rustling began and a sudden grey head was poked from a bush. A small body stumbled from the bush and the kit finally gave up and sat, sniffing as frustration overcame her tiny body and she struggled to understand why she couldn't see. There was a sudden rush of anger and sadness that overcame the she-kit as words flooded her memory. Ugly, disgusting kit! You are a curse upon this family. Why do you always run into things, are you mouse-brained? Vermin, that's what you are! Leave me! Lift this family of your burden! A sniffle and a sudden wail escaped her, and that's how the gray kit sat in a small clearing. Wailing, but unable to cry. Tears would never fall for her.
Treading around the border quietly, Martenleap didn't like walking alone. It was something that made him feel awkward, like there was something watching him from the shadows on their territory, while he had let his guard down. There wasn't anyone to talk to or anyone to help, and he couldn't confide about his fears to anybody, not even Shrewcall- his one love, a cat he could really talk to about anything. Sure, the tom was shy, but he was also so lovely, kind, and brilliant. Shrew, I wish you were here right now- I just feel lonely. The warrior's ginger fur stood out among the darkened pine forest of Shadowclan, and as he walked, his paws left small prints in the boggy soil, cringing away for a second as he took his first few steps into the marsh. He didn't sink, but it scared him for just a moment- Why am I so scared? I'm never scared! -and then he jumped. A sudden movement left him startled, as he heard whimpering, and he tried to run away- though it sounded helpless. Like one of the kits from their nursery, maybe a wounded piece of prey. Tiptoeing into the small clearing, Martenleap's eyes widened as a small kitten sobbed, but didn't cry- she couldn't cry.

She has no eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked, trying to be theraputic towards the little kit, seeing how lost she was.
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:04 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Treading around the border quietly, Martenleap didn't like walking alone. It was something that made him feel awkward, like there was something watching him from the shadows on their territory, while he had let his guard down. There wasn't anyone to talk to or anyone to help, and he couldn't confide about his fears to anybody, not even Shrewcall- his one love, a cat he could really talk to about anything. Sure, the tom was shy, but he was also so lovely, kind, and brilliant. Shrew, I wish you were here right now- I just feel lonely. The warrior's ginger fur stood out among the darkened pine forest of Shadowclan, and as he walked, his paws left small prints in the boggy soil, cringing away for a second as he took his first few steps into the marsh. He didn't sink, but it scared him for just a moment- Why am I so scared? I'm never scared! -and then he jumped. A sudden movement left him startled, as he heard whimpering, and he tried to run away- though it sounded helpless. Like one of the kits from their nursery, maybe a wounded piece of prey. Tiptoeing into the small clearing, Martenleap's eyes widened as a small kitten sobbed, but didn't cry- she couldn't cry.

She has no eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked, trying to be theraputic towards the little kit, seeing how lost she was.
Startled as there was a sudden voice to her right, she shut up quickly and bristled, scrambling to her paws and baring her teeth, taking a few steps backwards and tripping over a stick, falling into a seated position and letting out a squeak of alarm. "No, I'm not alright!" She hissed after a moment, letting her frustration out but her tone sounded more as if she wanted to give up. "I don't know where my family is, not that I want to be with them, I've tripped over EVERYTHING in this weird place... I don't know where I am. I don't know why they hated me, why I was a disgrace... Am I really vermin, a curse?" She whimpered the last part as the hateful words her family threw at her rushed through her thoughts again and she flatted her ears, shaking her head violently. "They said I'm not normal and should die! I don't even know why!" She wanted him to explain. She wanted to know what made them hate her, so she could fix the mistake and make everything right with her family. She didn't know they abandoned her on purpose and disappeared.

Last edited by lost; October 8th, 2016 at 05:05 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 06:25 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

Startled as there was a sudden voice to her right, she shut up quickly and bristled, scrambling to her paws and baring her teeth, taking a few steps backwards and tripping over a stick, falling into a seated position and letting out a squeak of alarm. "No, I'm not alright!" She hissed after a moment, letting her frustration out but her tone sounded more as if she wanted to give up. "I don't know where my family is, not that I want to be with them, I've tripped over EVERYTHING in this weird place... I don't know where I am. I don't know why they hated me, why I was a disgrace... Am I really vermin, a curse?" She whimpered the last part as the hateful words her family threw at her rushed through her thoughts again and she flatted her ears, shaking her head violently. "They said I'm not normal and should die! I don't even know why!" She wanted him to explain. She wanted to know what made them hate her, so she could fix the mistake and make everything right with her family. She didn't know they abandoned her on purpose and disappeared.
Widening his eyes as the kit scrambled away, Martenleap tried to make his voice sound nicer, not trying to scare the strange cat away, the cat who didn't have eyes but could sense he was here- it made him just a little happier to have company, even if they were suspicious, even if they were troubled- he just wanted to help. "I'm not here to hurt you." He mumbled quietly, trying not to let his nerves insert themselves into his voice. Maybe if he tried to be nice, he could make a new friend today- and bring a new kitten into the clan, if she ended up not being able to find her family. Does she even want to find them? They sound like terrible cats. "Hey, they don't sound like family at all- family is supposed to support you. Family means nobody gets left behind." Me and Shrew are a family. She needs a family.

Last edited by Fel; October 8th, 2016 at 06:28 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 06:36 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Widening his eyes as the kit scrambled away, Martenleap tried to make his voice sound nicer, not trying to scare the strange cat away, the cat who didn't have eyes but could sense he was here- it made him just a little happier to have company, even if they were suspicious, even if they were troubled- he just wanted to help. "I'm not here to hurt you." He mumbled quietly, trying not to let his nerves insert themselves into his voice. Maybe if he tried to be nice, he could make a new friend today- and bring a new kitten into the clan, if she ended up not being able to find her family. Does she even want to find them? They sound like terrible cats. "Hey, they don't sound like family at all- family is supposed to support you. Family means nobody gets left behind." Me and Shrew are a family.
The young she-cat had her head aimed in a completely different direction from where Martenleap was. She didn't know that, though, how could she, when she was eyeless? Not to mention she was oblivious to the fact she had no eyes. As he stated something about her family not being a family, she spoke up in a quick rush, "THey are family. They're my brothers and sisters, and mother and father." But he continued, stating something she didn't know was possible. Family didn't act they way hers did. they cared for each other, supported one another. It made her freeze and think as a sick happiness overcame her. While she was suffering in silence, things were so much better for others. Granted she suffered, others didn't. It brought her a relief she didn't know would ever exist. Things can be better for her. "So... things are better here?" She questioned after a while of silence, "But... this isn't where I belong, is it? It smells so strange." Se wrinkled her nose to prove a point, the taste of ShadowClan burnt her tongue when she parted her jaws and she was forced to keep it shut unless speaking. "I wish I could live here... Where am I?"
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:51 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

[ QUOTE=Vermin;3909]
A wave of embarrassment lapped in his blue eyes, forgetting what he said before that's a dead giveaway. Continuing their path, paw in front of the other as leaves crunch underneath his pads- the silver warrior didn't give an immediate response. "I was a city cat," he finally said. Instead of saying rogue or loner, he just stated 'city' hoping she doesn't know what that means. "Enough questions...we're here." Slipping a thicket, nude bushes scrapping along his fur the tom made it to the other side where there's a large clearing. This is a nice place to train, he commented, taking another look around for any signs of danger. He keeps forgetting how big the forest is and it always put him on edge. Coldtundra went around to properly scope out the area, sticking his nose in bushes and nose flaring to scent any fox or badgers. All clear, I guess. "Okay," the silver tom trotted back up to her and sat down, blue eyes focused on his apprentice. "You've probably seen how the other apprentices shown off their skills to the others. Show me a hunter's stance."
[/QUOTE]

The small molly frowned slightly as she listened to the toms answer. Unsure on what he meant by 'city' she tilt her head to the side. "What's a ci-" Hearing that her mentor didn't want any further questions she swallowed the rest of her question down growing rather quiet. Letting her gaze wander around the two she let a soft hum about her ears flickering as she heard the leaves crunch underneath. Letting out a restless sigh she looked back at Coldtundra she blinked "But I thought there was a....." trailing off from her sentence she sighed softly sinking her claws into the soft ground below her, her whiskers twitched as she kept her mouth shut, Hearing him say that she rolled her eyes crouching down in a slightly awkward stance she looked ahead of her. Her gaze rested on the outlines of the brushes that lay to rest in front of her. "So. How does it look?" She questioned see keeping her gaze else where.
Old October 9th, 2016, 02:14 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

She almost jumped as she heard the question, "No..he's not that..He's my brother well adopted brother we stayed together with the other kits in nursery, MaskPaw's Mom adopted me just before she went missing.." The Young Molly explained, gently hitting a rock with her paw looking up LeafPaw then said "I like hunting on the edge of forest there is a lot less tree's and easy to run through also a lot of prey run over there" Her brown and white tail twitched silently flipping a leaf over.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:00 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

The young she-cat had her head aimed in a completely different direction from where Martenleap was. She didn't know that, though, how could she, when she was eyeless? Not to mention she was oblivious to the fact she had no eyes. As he stated something about her family not being a family, she spoke up in a quick rush, "THey are family. They're my brothers and sisters, and mother and father." But he continued, stating something she didn't know was possible. Family didn't act they way hers did. they cared for each other, supported one another. It made her freeze and think as a sick happiness overcame her. While she was suffering in silence, things were so much better for others. Granted she suffered, others didn't. It brought her a relief she didn't know would ever exist. Things can be better for her. "So... things are better here?" She questioned after a while of silence, "But... this isn't where I belong, is it? It smells so strange." Se wrinkled her nose to prove a point, the taste of ShadowClan burnt her tongue when she parted her jaws and she was forced to keep it shut unless speaking. "I wish I could live here... Where am I?"
"..." About to try and respond again to the lost kitten's comment about family, Martenleap held his tounge, trying to be patient. He wanted to help her, he wanted to make sure she was alright- she was so young, and he didn't want to leave her out here, especially if she couldn't find where her caretakers were. Chuckling as she wrinkled up her nose, obviously referring to the strong scent of pine forest which littered the area, though it had thinned now that they were out on the border. "The scent takes a bit of time getting used to, but it's absolutely lovely once you're here for awhile- pine sap, I think." Grinning, the jolly warrior's tail began to thin out, no longer scared of the sound that he knew was only a lost kit, trying to make her way in the world. "And you can live here, if you so wish- I know someone who'd be glad to take you in." Me. Me and Shrew, because we're a family. "Welcome to Shadowclan."
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:50 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
"..." About to try and respond again to the lost kitten's comment about family, Martenleap held his tounge, trying to be patient. He wanted to help her, he wanted to make sure she was alright- she was so young, and he didn't want to leave her out here, especially if she couldn't find where her caretakers were. Chuckling as she wrinkled up her nose, obviously referring to the strong scent of pine forest which littered the area, though it had thinned now that they were out on the border. "The scent takes a bit of time getting used to, but it's absolutely lovely once you're here for awhile- pine sap, I think." Grinning, the jolly warrior's tail began to thin out, no longer scared of the sound that he knew was only a lost kit, trying to make her way in the world. "And you can live here, if you so wish- I know someone who'd be glad to take you in." Me. Me and Shrew, because we're a family. "Welcome to Shadowclan."
"I can live here?! Really?!" She bounced to her paws, skipping in a circle before stumbling over her own paws and falling lat on her face with a small 'ooph.' This didn't damper her mood or hold her back, however, as she got to her paws quickly and stormed up to the tom warrior, tilting her head up to him. "I can have a new family here? Who are they? What's their names? Are they nice?" It was as if everything that haunted her before faded away, and it practically did for the spacey she-kit. Eventually she would forget about the cruelty she suffered her first three moons of life. All she would know is the joy of life with her new family. Of course, there would still be pain once she finally learns why she can't see, but for now she was clueless to the fact. "Let's go, then! I want to meet them!" She kneaded the ground with her tiny claws, unable to stay still and shifting about on her paws happily, her excitement obvious and not contained.

Last edited by lost; October 9th, 2016 at 03:50 PM.
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:50 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

"I can live here?! Really?!" She bounced to her paws, skipping in a circle before stumbling over her own paws and falling lat on her face with a small 'ooph.' This didn't damper her mood or hold her back, however, as she got to her paws quickly and stormed up to the tom warrior, tilting her head up to him. "I can have a new family here? Who are they? What's their names? Are they nice?" It was as if everything that haunted her before faded away, and it practically did for the spacey she-kit. Eventually she would forget about the cruelty she suffered her first three moons of life. All she would know is the joy of life with her new family. Of course, there would still be pain once she finally learns why she can't see, but for now she was clueless to the fact. "Let's go, then! I want to meet them!" She kneaded the ground with her tiny claws, unable to stay still and shifting about on her paws happily, her excitement obvious and not contained.
"Yeah- we'd be glad to have somebody here with us, y'know? You seem like a really smart kit." Why would anyone want to hurt you, to cast you out and deny you love like this? You're so happy, but it must hurt inside- I don't want to see you hurt. "Their names are Martenleap and Shrewcall, and they're the happiest, nicest, kindest cats in Shadowclan." Grinning to himself as he talked about him and his mate partially in the third person, enjoying the conversation with this kit. Seeing her small claws and the wide smile across her face, Martenleap's heart melted- she was absolutely adorable, and it was a shame she couldn't see- but she would be a great warrior, nonetheless. You didn't have to be the best hunter, or the best fighter- all you had to be was somebody others could look up to. Be a positive role model, and help others in need. "Hey... what's your name?" After this, we can go to Shadowclan, and I can introduce you to the best cat in the world.
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:57 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
"Yeah- we'd be glad to have somebody here with us, y'know? You seem like a really smart kit." Why would anyone want to hurt you, to cast you out and deny you love like this? You're so happy, but it must hurt inside- I don't want to see you hurt. "Their names are Martenleap and Shrewcall, and they're the happiest, nicest, kindest cats in Shadowclan." Grinning to himself as he talked about him and his mate partially in the third person, enjoying the conversation with this kit. Seeing her small claws and the wide smile across her face, Martenleap's heart melted- she was absolutely adorable, and it was a shame she couldn't see- but she would be a great warrior, nonetheless. You didn't have to be the best hunter, or the best fighter- all you had to be was somebody others could look up to. Be a positive role model, and help others in need. "Hey... what's your name?" After this, we can go to Shadowclan, and I can introduce you to the best cat in the world.
The kit's ears perked up as he spoke highly of the family that would take her in. "Their names are funny." She stated, tilting her head to the side and giving a wide grin to the tom that towered over her. As he asked her name, her features fell and she was quiet, turning her head away and staring into the distance, unsure what to reply with. Her name... what was it? "My fami- they called me Disgrace... My brothers didn't, just my parents and sisters." The painful memories overcame her again but as soon as the thought of being in a better place filtered through she perked up and everything was right with the world again, she didn't seem bothered at all. Why would she, when she was in the greatest family ever?