Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by the kitty
Today 12:39 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by finley.exe
Today 12:37 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:26 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:24 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(open)

Sorrelpaw dashed out of the apprentices' den, fur standing on end at the hint of a battle cry ringing through camp. She let her eyes focus on an unfamiliar figure standing at the entrance to ThunderClan. SkyClan? she thought, a puzzled look crossing her face as she blinked, figure relaxing just a bit. She'd heard whispers of a forgotten Clan from her time as a kit - foggy as those memories were for her - but never in her wildest dreams did she think they were actually true. The news of a new Clan and new cats like herself who lived in a group, a Clan, made her heart flutter with the open possibilities. Sorrelpaw hadn't known a time outside of Ratnight and Fennelstrike's leadership, however that didn't mean her faith in her warrior ancestors wavered one bit. If these SkyClanners were really here to liberate them, and fought alongside StarClan themselves, then Sorrelpaw knew she had no choice but to join them, despite the core tug of fighting with her Clan. Snapping back to the present, the young she-cat spun around, muscles tense and ready to leap to anyone who dare chose to fight against StarClan.
(Mind if I join?)
Sprucepaw's eyes widened as she heard the newcomer's cry, and her eyes froze in fear. What... what was that? Who was that? Her ears perked towards the sudden rustling of battle. All her battle training didn't compare to the strikes that warriors were blowing against their enemies.

"What's going on?" She said, ears flattening. "Is this against Ratnight and Fennelstrike? Why is SkyClan doing this to us? Why-" She asked to the closest newcomer around her, which was a young molly similar to herself. "Do you know anything at all?" Her ears then peeked towards the sudden rush of noises. Claws and the flashes of movement. It all happened so quickly; it all felt like a dream.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:25 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozui-chan View Post
@Iceclaw seawatcher made her way towards the nursery. if i kill the kits there will be grief and the queens will be easy to kill she thought her eyes locked on the nursery entrance
Iceclaw was beside the nursery entrance with his 2 brothers and icekit and cherrykit playing with them he was pawing at icekit who had a hold of his paw and flicking his tail for cherrykit while redclaw and stoneheart watched amused then iceclaw noticed the newcomers he stood noticing sea watcher "whats going on" he asked

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 17th, 2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:26 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(open)

Sorrelpaw dashed out of the apprentices' den, fur standing on end at the hint of a battle cry ringing through camp. She let her eyes focus on an unfamiliar figure standing at the entrance to ThunderClan. SkyClan? she thought, a puzzled look crossing her face as she blinked, figure relaxing just a bit. She'd heard whispers of a forgotten Clan from her time as a kit - foggy as those memories were for her - but never in her wildest dreams did she think they were actually true. The news of a new Clan and new cats like herself who lived in a group, a Clan, made her heart flutter with the open possibilities. Sorrelpaw hadn't known a time outside of Ratnight and Fennelstrike's leadership, however that didn't mean her faith in her warrior ancestors wavered one bit. If these SkyClanners were really here to liberate them, and fought alongside StarClan themselves, then Sorrelpaw knew she had no choice but to join them, despite the core tug of fighting with her Clan. Snapping back to the present, the young she-cat spun around, muscles tense and ready to leap to anyone who dare chose to fight against StarClan.
(adding a few more in here, all open!)

Filing in behind Grousestar and walking side by side with a SkyClan apprentice she'd befriended, a few open scratches still visible among her dark fur, Larkflight gazed around at the ThunderClan camp. Instantly, her eyes found her kit; Sorrelpaw. The warrior's heart ached at seeing the daughter she had given up to hopefully have a better Clan life - although now, seeing that ThunderClan was in charge with Ratnight, she knew what a mistake she had made. Oh, Sorrelpaw, I am so sorry, she thought, a brief look of sadness crossing her face. But seeing the ThunderClan apprentice standing strong, and staring down those who fought with Ratnight, pride swelled in her chest, and she knew that she had been able to pass her faith to her daughter, even if Sorrelpaw had no idea that her true heritage lay within RiverClan. Larkflight glanced to her side, at the SkyClan apprentice she had befriended and allied herself with. "Ready for round two?" she asked, making sure the off-white she-cat was okay.

Ashenpaw's sides heaved as she forced herself to follow Larkflight and Grousestar. The young apprentice hadn't fought this much since play fighting in the SkyClan nursery all the way back at their old camp. Oh how she desperately wished those days were back. She hadn't been able to catch a glimpse of Cinderpaw this whole time, and sincerely hoped he was still among their growing ranks. Ears swiveling towards Larkflight, Ashenpaw met her gaze and nodded. "I'm ready," she agreeded, turning to look out among the crowd of mostly surprised ThunderClanners. She unsheathed her claws and let them sink into the soft ground below her, tensing her muscles and preparing for a fight.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:26 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Thrushwing looked at everyone in the clearing, she seems scared, the queen felt her fur shivering, the tortoiseshell she-cat tried to stay calm.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Spottedstone stood with the Skyclan cats, his Riverclan scent had begun to fade, but he didn't care, when he got back to his clan it would return soon. He looked out at the confused Thunderclan warriors, his eye's darted to where he could smell the nursery, he made a mental not to keep all battles he would fight away from that area, the kits didn't need to be endangered.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:27 PM
mapless wanderer

After brief hesitation, Dunedrift walked up to join Swiftwind with the StarClan supporters.
-
Neko meowed, "Well, there's two StarClan believers."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:29 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Bellykit stood beside Thrushwing as they entered camp. He was surprised at the amount of SkyClan cats he saw. He quickly looked around trying to pick out who be a Dark Forest supporter.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:30 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Silverthorn emerged from the warriors den, she looked at Grousestar
So , now there liberating thunderclan now?
She thought
{Open}
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift

Last edited by Mystery; December 17th, 2016 at 04:32 PM.
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(Mind if I join?)
Sprucepaw's eyes widened as she heard the newcomer's cry, and her eyes froze in fear. What... what was that? Who was that? Her ears perked towards the sudden rustling of battle. All her battle training didn't compare to the strikes that warriors were blowing against their enemies.

"What's going on?" She said, ears flattening. "Is this against Ratnight and Fennelstrike? Why is SkyClan doing this to us? Why-" She asked to the closest newcomer around her, which was a young molly similar to herself. "Do you know anything at all?" Her ears then peeked towards the sudden rush of noises. Claws and the flashes of movement. It all happened so quickly; it all felt like a dream.
(sure! c: )
Pricking her ears as she heard her denmate's question, Sorrelpaw glanced over at Sprucepaw. "They're here to free us!" she piped up, eyes flashing in relief. She wasn't too sure if Sprucepaw shared her strong belief in her warrior ancestors, or if her denmate was even going to fight alongside these newcomers. She sincerely hoped so; it hadn't sunk in until know that she might have to turn against some of her Clanmates and fight them to defend herself and her starry-furred friends. She stared at Sprucepaw for a moment longer, searching her gaze for any sign of loyalty to Ratnight and Fennelstrike, before shifting it to the SkyClanners. She had to fight with them - it was in her blood to fight alongside StarClan.
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(Open)
Aquapaw raced out of the apprentices' den, her fur bristling and teeth bared in a slight snarl. The young molly's eyes were wide. First the fire, now this? She thought in disbelief. She hated to admit it, but this cat- Grousestar, he called himself, had a point. She was all for StarClan, and against Ratnight, but she had a hard choice to make. With no idea who to fight for, she was no better than a rogue. She hated having to choose between two things, each choice had its ups and downs, but she was more used to being bullied and forced into a decision, which made it easier to choose the opposite of what they'd tried to make her do. So, if she were forced to fight for StarClan, she'd probably fight for Ratnight, and if she were forced to fight for Ratnight, she would probably fight for StarClan. That was just Aquapaw's nature. She did the opposite as she was told. She looked around in confusion, waiting nervously.