Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 02:40 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 02:09 PM
Daylight in the Nursery...
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:58 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:52 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 01:37 PM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The last of us { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Yes! :3
kool.

Aspen was panting, her chest heaving massive breaths as she sped through the city streets and alleys. Momentarily unseen by the general public until she finally stopped. The dog was large and brown with white paws and a stumpy tail. It was Aspen preferred form aside from human of course. Finally she dropped to her knees as a human once more. For a few seconds she sat there aching from the pain of changing her skeletal matter but after popping a quick pain killer stood and was easily able to move again. She tucked her arms under her jacket and continued walking through main street waving happily to store owners who where unaware of her mutation. Finally she reached the law firm and walked up the 15 flights of stairs in her heels. Huffing and puffing. "W- why" she wheezed finally reaching her office and throwing her coat into her seat and flopping into her desk. A new stack of client forms was neatly stacked.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

kool.

Aspen was panting, her chest heaving massive breaths as she sped through the city streets and alleys. Momentarily unseen by the general public until she finally stopped. The dog was large and brown with white paws and a stumpy tail. It was Aspen preferred form aside from human of course. Finally she dropped to her knees as a human once more. For a few seconds she sat there aching from the pain of changing her skeletal matter but after popping a quick pain killer stood and was easily able to move again. She tucked her arms under her jacket and continued walking through main street waving happily to store owners who where unaware of her mutation. Finally she reached the law firm and walked up the 15 flights of stairs in her heels. Huffing and puffing. "W- why" she wheezed finally reaching her office and throwing her coat into her seat and flopping into her desk. A new stack of client forms was neatly stacked.
Naruto was by her office already working away on stacks of forms until he heard. He stops for a bit and stands up and walks out of his office. Seeing her obviously tired and a bit angry if he was right. He laughs softly “ need anything? And don’t worry the boss has already send a email to get the elevator fixed. “ he says playfully as he places a bottle of water on her desk. “ say will y’all be at my cousins birthday party tonight? I’ll tell you this.... he’s a model for a reason my friend “ he says playfully. This was normal for the man trying to set up dates for his kin with literally any available girl he believes is worthy of them so far no luck.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto was by her office already working away on stacks of forms until he heard. He stops for a bit and stands up and walks out of his office. Seeing her obviously tired and a bit angry if he was right. He laughs softly “ need anything? And don’t worry the boss has already send a email to get the elevator fixed. “ he says playfully as he places a bottle of water on her desk. “ say will y’all be at my cousins birthday party tonight? I’ll tell you this.... he’s a model for a reason my friend “ he says playfully. This was normal for the man trying to set up dates for his kin with literally any available girl he believes is worthy of them so far no luck.
Aspen smiled respectfully and pulled the stack off her desk and set it on the counter. "I can't believe it's taken him so long" she retorted straightening her skirt and huffing a final time, she nodded in thanks for the water before opening and sipping it. Aspen rubbed the back of her head "yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be" she said with a laugh before quickly taking up a pen and writing something on the top of the stack. "you doing anything for lunch? I need to work on one of these cases. Look over the case file and such" she said scratching her head "I'm going to court for another shifter" she said with a sigh.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:44 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Aspen smiled respectfully and pulled the stack off her desk and set it on the counter. "I can't believe it's taken him so long" she retorted straightening her skirt and huffing a final time, she nodded in thanks for the water before opening and sipping it. Aspen rubbed the back of her head "yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be" she said with a laugh before quickly taking up a pen and writing something on the top of the stack. "you doing anything for lunch? I need to work on one of these cases. Look over the case file and such" she said scratching her head "I'm going to court for another shifter" she said with a sigh.
he smiles “ good and I got nothing for lunch so I’m free to help y’all. I don’t have much today since... that case a while back. Either way I’ll help you anyway I can... “ he says kindly as he begins to look at her “ want me to order something for you ?”