Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:18 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by lark.
Today 12:12 PM
Hawkkit adopt
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 12:06 PM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:51 AM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 08:52 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: S T R A N D E D {All Welcome}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:00 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

@littledragon0625
Accepted, thank you.

@Green mage
Accepted, we can begin the roleplay now!

@SolarWarrior
Accepted, we can begin the roleplay now!

Last edited by Undercover; November 23rd, 2017 at 10:33 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:07 AM

Heath Merchan | Age 25 | Co-Pilot
Heath Merchan groaned from his place in the crushed cockpit. Everything was in chaos. The memories came rushing through his head like a tidal wave against a sandcastle. He remembered James Peters, the pilot, telling everyone to be calm. He was steady and sure through the end. As Heath closed his bright blue eyes to stop the flood of emotions, he knew he couldn't escape the dreaded feeling of horror. This wasn't supposed to happen?! How many people had survived? He knew for a fact that James hadn't survived, and that hit him hardest. The 25 year old saw his crush body against the side of cockpit, the image still vivid in his mind. He and the pilot were close, as he had learned so much from the experienced airman. I've gotta get out of here. The thought slid through his mind like puddy, the reality of the damaged situation still new to the co-pilot.

Looking around him, Heath climbed slowly to his feet, stooping so that his tall frame didn't brush against the roof. Grabbing his food pack that his mother had so insistingly forced upon him as well as his five knives that the man brought wherever he went, Heath stood up. Crossing quickly to where his pilot lay, he crouched down and took a deep breath. "I will never forget you." He murmured, blinking away the tears that threatened to spill. Reaching a hand into the dead man's breast pocket, he withdrew the compass that the co-pilot was never without. He pocketed the precious brass instrument before walking out. Heath tried not to look a thing the destruction that wrecked his airplane as he reached the door. It hung off its hinges, and the man ran his hands over the side of the plane. As the young co-pilot walked around the broken machine, he assessed the damage. Did anyone survive?

Open for quoting

Last edited by Undercover; November 23rd, 2017 at 08:59 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:01 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Heath Merchan groaned from his place in the crushed cockpit. Everything was in chaos. The memories came rushing through his head like a tidal wave against a sandcastle. He remembered James Peters, the pilot, telling everyone to be calm. He was steady and sure through the end. As Heath closed his bright blue eyes to stop the flood of emotions, he knew he couldn't escape the dreaded feeling of horror. This wasn't supposed to happen?! How many people had survived? He knew for a fact that James hadn't survived, and that hit him hardest. The 25 year old saw his crush body against the side of cockpit, the image still vivid in his mind. He and the pilot were close, as he had learned so much from the experienced airman. I've gotta get out of here. The thought slid through his mind like puffy, the reality of the damaged situation still new to the co-pilot.

Looking around him, Heath climbed slowly to his feet, stopping so that his tall frame didn't brush against the roof. Grabbing his food pack that his mother had so insistingly forced upon him as well as his five knives that the man brought wherever he went, Heath stood up. Crossing quickly to where his pilot lay, he crouched down and took a deep breath. "I will never forget you." He murmured, blinking away the tears that threatened to spill. Reaching a hand into the dead man's breast pocket, he withdrew the compass that the co-pilot was never without. He pocketed the precious brass instrument before walking out. Heath tried not to look a thing the destruction that wrecked his airplane as he reached the door. It hung off its hinges, and the man ran his hands over the side of the plane. As the young co-pilot walked around the broken machine, he assessed the damage. Did anyone survive?

Open for quoting
dragon dug throught the burning wrecked plane looking for the bag that held her bow and arrows."come on!"she yelled finding the bag under a large broken part of the plane.she saw a man she remember,it was the co-pliot."hey,can you help me!"she yelled to him pulling at the bag.

So did they bury you?
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

dragon dug throught the burning wrecked plane looking for the bag that held her bow and arrows."come on!"she yelled finding the bag under a large broken part of the plane. She saw a man she remember, it was the co-pliot."hey,can you help me!" she yelled to him, pulling at the bag.
Heath looked up for a moment from his place beside one of the airplane's wings. A voice had called out, and he searched for the person who had made it. Spotting a girl tugging at something under the plane, the man blinked. Who are you? The question burned in his mind as Heath made his way over. He gave a small incline of his head, a sign of both greeting and acknowledgment. Studying the plane that was trappings the bag, he realized that I thought wouldn't be hard to lift. For him, at least. Grasping the metal firmly, Heath lifted, allowing the bag to slide easily out.

Turning to the girl, he tried to picture her on the plane while it was still functioning correctly. Unable to come up with a name, he looked down at her. "What's your name?" He didn't menalorie for the words to come out so abruptly, but he was still in shock after the crash. Not to mention quite a bit rattled and bruised. He hadn't felt the pain, though, since it was physical, and nothing compared to how he was feeling mentally. Heath didn't feel like he was mentally in the scene yet. After all, he and the rest of the crew hadn't even imagined a crash would happen today. Or ever, really.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:30 PM

( Let me start over! Imagine whatever I said before never happened!)

Abigail coughed slightly confused about where she was intill everything came back to her. The trip and the incident. The plane had crashed with them in it. She wondered who survived and looked over at her friend Sher-sher who was still unconscious.
"Sher-sher wake up! Sher-sher?" There was a tiny moment of silence before Sher-sher woke up seeming to be in pain. "Ugh what happened?!" She asked completely confused. "The plane seems to have crushed." Abi replied before giving her friend a tight hug. "I'm so happy you're alive!" "I ca- can't breath!!" "Oops!" Abi quickly said and let go of Sher-sher. "Did anyone else survive?" "I believe so I hear voices! Either that or I've gone crazy!" "Actually I hear them too." "Yay! So I'm not crazy!!" Abi practically yelled and Sher-sher rolled her eyes looking out the window. "I believe we have crashed on an island of some sort." Sher-sher told Abi in a serious voice. "That isn't good right?" "Right." Sher-sher later seemed to be digging through the wreckage trying to find something. "What are you doing?!" "Trying to find my stuff! You should do that too." Before long they were both digging through the wreckage. Abi found some clothes,a blanket and her soccer ball which Sher-sher said was completely useless to them but Abi loved it to much to leave it alone. Meanwhile Sher-sher had found her camouflage jacket with her pocket knife stuffed into one of the pockets but she kept on searching. "What are you searching for now? Everything else is either broken or ripped!" Abi asked confused,Sher-sher quickly answered back,"My dad's camouflage hat! I had it with me!" "Why is it so important!?" "Because it means everything to me!!! Come on help me find it!" "But it's just a hat!" Sher-sher glared at Abi when she said that and Abi flinched and started to help her look.

(Tag me or what not)
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Heath looked up for a moment from his place beside one of the airplane's wings. A voice had called out, and he searched for the person who had made it. Spotting a girl tugging at something under the plane, the man blinked. Who are you? The question burned in his mind as Heath made his way over. He gave a small incline of his head, a sign of both greeting and acknowledgment. Studying the plane that was trappings the bag, he realized that I thought wouldn't be hard to lift. For him, at least. Grasping the metal firmly, Heath lifted, allowing the bag to slide easily out.

Turning to the girl, he tried to picture her on the plane while it was still functioning correctly. Unable to come up with a name, he looked down at her. "What's your name?" He didn't menalorie for the words to come out so abruptly, but he was still in shock after the crash. Not to mention quite a bit rattled and bruised. He hadn't felt the pain, though, since it was physical, and nothing compared to how he was feeling mentally. Heath didn't feel like he was mentally in the scene yet. After all, he and the rest of the crew hadn't even imagined a crash would happen today. Or ever, really.
"they call me dragon"dragon said checking the bow inside the bag which was torn up the bow was ok and she had some arrows left inside."wait"she said looking throught the parts of plane in her way"got it"she said picking up a small knife(the one where you push a button and the blade pops out)that her dad gave her. she was scarce with the knife worried that it whould be helded the other way and slide into your skin but she was glad to have it."so whats your name?" she asked looking for more things in the wrecked plane.

So did they bury you?
Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"they call me dragon"dragon said checking the bow inside the bag which was torn up the bow was ok and she had some arrows left inside."wait"she said looking throught the parts of plane in her way"got it"she said picking up a small knife(the one where you push a button and the blade pops out)that her dad gave her. she was scarce with the knife worried that it whould be helded the other way and slide into your skin but she was glad to have it."so whats your name?" she asked looking for more things in the wrecked plane.
Norman awakes on a beach alone. "HELLOO?!" He looks around in fear. "Is there anyone out there?!" He knows no one is there so he leaves the beach. He enters the forest. Large leaves sticks rock and other sorts of critters all over the place. He grabs a stick and breaks it in two. "COME ON!" He was so inraged. He was alone on an island with nothing but nature to help him live. Later he got over it and started to collect sticks, leaves, and stones. He made a teepee using the sticks then over layed the teepee with the leaves...

Julian Awakes in a forest. "HEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!!!" He calls out. No one was there to respond. He knew he had to get to work. He went around in search of shelter till he found a small cave that may fit a person inside. He got some stones he had picked up on the way and started to clash them together. a sharp rock and other chunks of stone came from the mess he had made. He put the sharp rock to the side and sat down to watch for something to help him.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Wild / Melody
Crew or Passenger: Both Passenger
Belongings Salvaged: A battered suitcase filled with clothes, a phone, a portable charger, a tablet, cat ear headphones, first aid kit, flashlight and art supplies (4 Notebooks, Colored Pencils, Normal Pencils, and Pencil Sharpener.). / Backpack she held on to for dear life. Contents are: Pocket knife, 3 bottles of iodine, two plastic water bottles, a guide to survival (yeah she's paranoid sometimes lol), and snacks GALORE (Wild would eat them all if they weren't in a life or death situation)
Reason your on the plane: TRAVEL / Exploring
Occupation: Just a child (But she helps Melody, since they both have amazing voices) / Professional Singer
Significant Other: None
Children: NO
Looks: 5'2", with pale-ish skin, purple (?) eyes,long light brown hair, and a pair of brown tabby cat ears and tail she wears almost 24/7. / 5'7", with pale skin, bright blue eyes, long silver (She dyed it) hair, and plush silver wolf ears and tail she wears sometimes.
Personality: Both TBRP'd but: Imaginative, bookworm, artist, singer, kind, natural leader. / Kind, singer, thoughtful, slightly melancholic, natural leader but would let Wild be leader
Height: ..... XD 5'2" / 5'7"
Race: Both White
Skills: Artsy, Singer, Techy, Natural Leader, Expert Climber/Thinker / Singer, Survivalist, Climber, Quick Thinker
Fears: Losing her sister, Being broken, Death / Losing her sister, Death, Listening to her sister cry
Logical or emotional?: Logical, but always follows her heart / Logical; Uses Emotions for Singing
Prefer Solitude or Community?: Community but she prefers solitude when thinking. / Solitude, but always stays with her sister.
Will they join a Group?: Leader / Joins Wild's group
Other: Basically it's Papyrus and Sans, except Wild is like both.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:35 PM

Talking Re: S T R A N D E D {All Welcome}

@~Wild Moon~

Accepted, you may start roleplaying!