Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 12:59 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:50 AM
This is my kingdom come [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 12:46 AM
A Spotted Heart [VA]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:43 AM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:35 AM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:24 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default ☾ of all the planets, i chose you. [private]

the breaking up of the dusk syndicate had been a blur to saturn. she could remember the heat of the battle at the gathering, the feeling of russetstar underneath her claws. the loud yowls on every corner. she had only been following orders. she was impulsive, and she hadn't expected to take a cats life that day. she wasnt fully there mentally it felt like, the only thing that was really on her mind was Jupiter. while they weren't exactly a thing, there was something there. for sure. and in the heat of battle, the syndicate split. for awhile now, they were separated, and saturn had never felt so lonely. she was popular, knew everyone it seemed like, but right now? she had no one. and the only cat she wanted was this dumb molly that had been in her thoughts for weeks now, the same cat that made her heart flutter, the same cat she probably liked a little too much.

she knew jupis scent by heart now, how could she not? she could still remember what her fur felt like, pressed up against her. what her tongue felt like as it rasped against her cheek. she missed that. but over the last few days, she swore she had caught a scent. the same scent that was unforgetable, the same scent that made her knees weak and bring a nervous smile to her face. she followed. ¨jupiter?¨ she mewed, calling out. she had been doing this for days, and so far, she was returned with nothing.

she missed her.

@goose
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:53 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ☾ of all the planets, i chose you. [private]

jupiter couldn’t have said she wasn’t used to being alone. moons of treading aimlessly across the syndicate’s sparse territory had paid off-- she was independent before, and she could continue to be. though her upbringing had tried and failed to teach her that a cat’s claws were the only thing they could live by, the brindled molly found herself noticing that they turned out to be a valuable asset at times.

most of the time, actually.

she remembered almost nothing of that massacre, aside from the yowls, the acrid tang of blood in the air. even if she cared not to learn about strategy, jupiter was acutely aware of the fact that the dusk syndicate had been facing some severe losses in the middle of it-- until it was all over. until she saw saturn turn tail and run. until she heard the triumphant yowl of those accursed clans; until she herself had to sluice away from the seastones, battered and bleeding.

so jupiter was doing fine. she was surviving, she supposed. she hunted, she pilfered what little prey she found in other rogues’ hidey-holes, and she kept her own stash well-hidden. although she was awfully exposed to those who could track a scent well, jupi knew a couple of basic tricks: rolling around in the dirt, covering up her scent, leaving false trails. when she could, she left offerings to the forest, ragged and shallow-breathed but still alive. when she wasn’t in too much pain, she searched.

saturn. it was a fair bit of a stretch to say the molly loved her back yet, but if jupi could just find her, help her out and grow to actually trust her, she would try. living alone changed a lot of cats, she had found, and in the occasional skirmish with another ex-syndicate feline, jupiter realised they were more exposed, vulnerable. fearful.

hopefully it hadn’t had the same effect on her.

baibai

Last edited by oats; November 25th, 2017 at 06:27 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:07 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post

jupiter couldn’t have said she wasn’t used to being alone. moons of treading aimlessly across the syndicate’s sparse territory had paid off-- she was independent before, and she could continue to be. though her upbringing had tried and failed to teach her that a cat’s claws were the only thing they could live by, the brindled molly found herself noticing that they turned out to be a valuable asset at times.

most of the time, actually.

she remembered almost nothing of that massacre, aside from the yowls, the acrid tang of blood in the air. even if she cared not to learn about strategy, jupiter was acutely aware of the fact that the dusk syndicate had been facing some severe losses in the middle of it-- until it was all over. until she saw saturn turn tail and run. until she heard the triumphant yowl of those accursed clans; until she herself had to sluice away from the seastones, battered and bleeding.

so jupiter was doing fine. she was surviving, she supposed. she hunted, she pilfered what little prey she found in other rogues’ hidey-holes, and she kept her own stash well-hidden. although she was awfully exposed to those who could track a scent well, jupi knew a couple of basic tricks: rolling around in the dirt, covering up her scent, leaving false trails. when she could, she left offerings to the forest, ragged and shallow-breathed but still alive. when she wasn’t in too much pain, she searched.

saturn. it was a fair bit of a stretch to say the molly loved her back yet, but if jupi could just find her, help her out and grow to actually trust her, she would try. living alone changed a lot of cats, she had found, and in the occasional skirmish with another ex-syndicate feline, jupiter realised they were more exposed, vulnerable. fearful.

hopefully it hadn’t had the same effect on her.

""
saturn had never felt so alone.

there were no groupies of friends surrounding her. there were no shecats fawning over her. there was nothing. the empires of of reputation that she had built for herself, the castle she had put everything in--gone. she was only left with rubble.

she was a mess, was an understatement. without the consent approval in her life, she felt empty. the syndicate was scattered, and she was left behind. perhaps her friends never cared for her in the first place, only befriending out of pity of a sense of self status. whatever the case; she fell apart. she had never felt so alone.

but she had never felt so close to someone either.

she had good tracking skills. it was the one thing that she prided herself over. and for once, she had to use it, was forced to use it, forced to push past her pampered comfort zone. she felt so close to her, yet so far away at the same time. she could smell her, she could smell her sweet fur,she could remember how soft it felt pressed up against her own. she didnt feel so alone anymore.

she call out again, opening her maw the scent was so strong she could taste it, giving off a small cough as dirt was in the air.

¨jupiter?¨
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:17 AM
i put the si in almsivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
saturn had never felt so alone.

there were no groupies of friends surrounding her. there were no shecats fawning over her. there was nothing. the empires of of reputation that she had built for herself, the castle she had put everything in--gone. she was only left with rubble.

she was a mess, was an understatement. without the consent approval in her life, she felt empty. the syndicate was scattered, and she was left behind. perhaps her friends never cared for her in the first place, only befriending out of pity of a sense of self status. whatever the case; she fell apart. she had never felt so alone.

but she had never felt so close to someone either.

she had good tracking skills. it was the one thing that she prided herself over. and for once, she had to use it, was forced to use it, forced to push past her pampered comfort zone. she felt so close to her, yet so far away at the same time. she could smell her, she could smell her sweet fur,she could remember how soft it felt pressed up against her own. she didnt feel so alone anymore.

she call out again, opening her maw the scent was so strong she could taste it, giving off a small cough as dirt was in the air.

¨jupiter?¨
jupiter had never been so hungry-- hungry for company, for food, for a home. she simply couldn’t remember such a yearning for sleep, or a time where she had to rely on her own skills for survival so much.

she wanted to go back; back to the dusk syndicate, to the sordid embrace of the dark and the deep yellow eyes that gazed out from there. though the things that happened there ranged from slightly bothering to sick, jupi knew that it was better than nothing. few kind individuals were infinitely better than no-one at all. she wanted… company. she wanted saturn.

the call of her name sent her spinning around, searching wildly for where the sound came from. she knew it, just as she knew her own name. for all she had seen, jupiter could have never forgotten saturn’s voice, however distant of a memory it was. so she warbled, desperately, “saturn?”

baibai
Old November 26th, 2017, 12:53 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
jupiter had never been so hungry-- hungry for company, for food, for a home. she simply couldn’t remember such a yearning for sleep, or a time where she had to rely on her own skills for survival so much.

she wanted to go back; back to the dusk syndicate, to the sordid embrace of the dark and the deep yellow eyes that gazed out from there. though the things that happened there ranged from slightly bothering to sick, jupi knew that it was better than nothing. few kind individuals were infinitely better than no-one at all. she wanted… company. she wanted saturn.

the call of her name sent her spinning around, searching wildly for where the sound came from. she knew it, just as she knew her own name. for all she had seen, jupiter could have never forgotten saturn’s voice, however distant of a memory it was. so she warbled, desperately, “saturn?”
there was silence for awhile. she was so close to giving up, to forgetting. she had spent a few moons searching for her, wandering aimlessly. her paws hurt, her stomach felt empty. she felt empty. not spunky and confident like before, no. her fur that she would rant moons about how it always needed to be clean, was ruffled; uncared for. she looked tired, bright golden eyes dull.

but at the mention of her name, the same voice that she had been intoxicated by, filled the emptiness.

¨jupiter?¨ she called out again, not as hesitant as before. her ears twitched, paws following in the direction of the voice, jupiters voice. she was loud now, almost running, leaves crunching under her steps in a deafening way compared to the silent forest.
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:41 AM
i put the si in almsivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
there was silence for awhile. she was so close to giving up, to forgetting. she had spent a few moons searching for her, wandering aimlessly. her paws hurt, her stomach felt empty. she felt empty. not spunky and confident like before, no. her fur that she would rant moons about how it always needed to be clean, was ruffled; uncared for. she looked tired, bright golden eyes dull.

but at the mention of her name, the same voice that she had been intoxicated by, filled the emptiness.

¨jupiter?¨ she called out again, not as hesitant as before. her ears twitched, paws following in the direction of the voice, jupiters voice. she was loud now, almost running, leaves crunching under her steps in a deafening way compared to the silent forest.
she surged towards the sound of her voice, saturn's broken voice calling once more. for all its weakness, it held more power than it had ever, felt more resounding. jupi had been struggling, walking for no-one with moons on end, but now she wasn't quite as alone. for once, she had something to live for.

less an actual shape; more of a blur, jupiter ran. her thin, tortoiseshelled pelt almost rippled as she urged herself forwards, paws barely touching the ground. she felt as if she was walking on air, and the sound of her beating heart pounded in her ears, more deafening than the sounds of battle at the gathering.

she could taste the tang of blood in her throat as she struggled on, but she yowled, more screamed, "saturn!"

baibai
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:10 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
she surged towards the sound of her voice, saturn's broken voice calling once more. for all its weakness, it held more power than it had ever, felt more resounding. jupi had been struggling, walking for no-one with moons on end, but now she wasn't quite as alone. for once, she had something to live for.

less an actual shape; more of a blur, jupiter ran. her thin, tortoiseshelled pelt almost rippled as she urged herself forwards, paws barely touching the ground. she felt as if she was walking on air, and the sound of her beating heart pounded in her ears, more deafening than the sounds of battle at the gathering.

she could taste the tang of blood in her throat as she struggled on, but she yowled, more screamed, "saturn!"
golden hues darted around, looking for the source of the paw steps that were growing closer. she could hear her. how pretty her voice still sounded in contrast to the silence she had suffered for moons. her scent; how comforting it was.

and then, she saw her.

a blur more like, but still the same tall and lanky shecat that had grown on her so many moons ago. she bolted in her direction, paws skidding across the ground, causing leaves to fly behind her. she could feel her heart race, the tired and emptiness had faded immediately, and she had never felt more alive.

soon, she reached her. well, more like tumbled into her, seeing the speed they were both going at. the feeling of having someone touching her, contact that she had been longing for--well, saturn would say she could die happy now.

¨i..¨ she was trying not to sob, she didnt want to look like more of a mess then she already was,¨i missed you.¨
Old December 6th, 2017, 12:46 PM
i put the si in almsivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
golden hues darted around, looking for the source of the paw steps that were growing closer. she could hear her. how pretty her voice still sounded in contrast to the silence she had suffered for moons. her scent; how comforting it was.

and then, she saw her.

a blur more like, but still the same tall and lanky shecat that had grown on her so many moons ago. she bolted in her direction, paws skidding across the ground, causing leaves to fly behind her. she could feel her heart race, the tired and emptiness had faded immediately, and she had never felt more alive.

soon, she reached her. well, more like tumbled into her, seeing the speed they were both going at. the feeling of having someone touching her, contact that she had been longing for--well, saturn would say she could die happy now.

¨i..¨ she was trying not to sob, she didnt want to look like more of a mess then she already was,¨i missed you.¨

[ sorry about the short length jdfjg ]

of all the things to have done, saturn had swallowed up her tears-- struggling to stay strong for jupiter. was she really still holding on after everything she'd seen? it was, in a few words, too much. way too much.

the thought that eventually, eventually she'd see her had brought her here, and much further than she'd expected to have treaded in her whole life. jupiter couldn't help but wish that the syndicate still existed, that she'd never had to feel such pain, drag on with the weariness of the knowledge that she'd always to wait a little longer-- to eat, to sleep, to feel.

which was why she was a twitching, shivering mess right now.
she was free.

overwhelmed, jupiter almost pitched forwards into the other molly, silent tears rolling hotly down her face. she was home, the place she had yearned to be for moons. month after blunt-clawed month had taken its toll, and jupiter huffed out ragged breaths as she nuzzled further into saturn,
sniffling softly. struggling to catch formless words out of the air, she mumbled, "i-i did, too. so much."

baibai
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:35 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

[ sorry about the short length jdfjg ]

of all the things to have done, saturn had swallowed up her tears-- struggling to stay strong for jupiter. was she really still holding on after everything she'd seen? it was, in a few words, too much. way too much.

the thought that eventually, eventually she'd see her had brought her here, and much further than she'd expected to have treaded in her whole life. jupiter couldn't help but wish that the syndicate still existed, that she'd never had to feel such pain, drag on with the weariness of the knowledge that she'd always to wait a little longer-- to eat, to sleep, to feel.

which was why she was a twitching, shivering mess right now.
she was free.

overwhelmed, jupiter almost pitched forwards into the other molly, silent tears rolling hotly down her face. she was home, the place she had yearned to be for moons. month after blunt-clawed month had taken its toll, and jupiter huffed out ragged breaths as she nuzzled further into saturn,
sniffling softly. struggling to catch formless words out of the air, she mumbled, "i-i did, too. so much."
she let her body sink into her easily. t was like puzzle pieces. she rested her head ontop of hers, curling her body around the molly with a loud, rumbling purr coming from her chest. she had walked miles, acres to get to this point. to find what she was looking for. before the syndicate was departed, she wouldnt have known that that something was jupiter. but she new as soon as they collided, that they were one, that she had never felt more fufilled and happy in her entire life.

she tried not to sob, choking them down and giving off small whimpers instead. she had done to much before this point. she was exhausted, grey fur not as pretty as jupiter would remember it, yellow eyes dull with tiredness, hungry since she didnt know how to hunt. in the gathering, the battle, she had taen a leaders life to prove herself. but at this moment, she felt no need to prove herself. no feeling that she needed to put on a mask and a facade of what she wanted to be, instead, this was raw saturn, fulfilling the longing she had felt for the past few moons.
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:26 AM
i put the si in almsivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
she let her body sink into her easily. it was like puzzle pieces. she rested her head ontop of hers, curling her body around the molly with a loud, rumbling purr coming from her chest. she had walked miles, acres to get to this point. to find what she was looking for. before the syndicate was departed, she wouldnt have known that that something was jupiter. but she new as soon as they collided, that they were one, that she had never felt more fufilled and happy in her entire life.

she tried not to sob, choking them down and giving off small whimpers instead. she had done to much before this point. she was exhausted, grey fur not as pretty as jupiter would remember it, yellow eyes dull with tiredness, hungry since she didnt know how to hunt. in the gathering, the battle, she had taen a leaders life to prove herself. but at this moment, she felt no need to prove herself. no feeling that she needed to put on a mask and a facade of what she wanted to be, instead, this was raw saturn, fulfilling the longing she had felt for the past few moons.

she couldn't say she was surprised. she could never have said she would expect this, but there was something about saturn that made her feel as if she had known this molly for her entire life. the forest had brought her here, brought her home, gave what she needed, like how it provided her with life, warmth, love. purring thickly, she snuggled further into saturn's fur, not needing words. not needing anything.

cold as it was, their warmth burned through her. the young tare had never felt anything like this, through no fault of her own; love like this wasn't easy to find. not by a long shot. desparately pushing further against her, hungry for more-- hungry for anything, really. though they were both complete wrecks, jupiter wouldn't have had it any other way. they were together, now.
yearning had made her into another molly: she was quieter, softer, more.. appreciative of what she had. now, more than ever. she'd made the same mistakes as before, no doubt, but for a moment, that didn't matter.

only saturn did. she dragged her tongue along the burlier molly's cheek, quietly.

baibai