Last post by sylvia26
Today 12:35 PM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:21 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: {Private} A Lonely Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes widened a bit at the objects. His eyes lit up at the books but than they landed on the letter. He picks it up and uses the key to open it. He pulls out whatever was inside and immediately starts reading.
"Seeing as I'm unable to communicate very well at the moment, and I won't be able to until the New Moon, I have this letter to explain things. These are the only things I have that I'm willing to allow you to use for the night; the books are for being bored, the clothes to replace the rags, etc. The key is to your room in the West Wing. You may explore any room you come across except for in the Eastern Wing. Additionally, your job is to keep this place neat and tidy- once more, you are not allowed to touch the Eastern Wing at all.
- S. B."

The wolf huffed, pointing a paw at the Western Wing before walking up the Eastern Stairs and leaving Naruto in the darkness.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:26 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Seeing as I'm unable to communicate very well at the moment, and I won't be able to until the New Moon, I have this letter to explain things. These are the only things I have that I'm willing to allow you to use for the night; the books are for being bored, the clothes to replace the rags, etc. The key is to your room in the West Wing. You may explore any room you come across except for in the Eastern Wing. Additionally, your job is to keep this place neat and tidy- once more, you are not allowed to touch the Eastern Wing at all.
- S. B."

The wolf huffed, pointing a paw at the Western Wing before walking up the Eastern Stairs and leaving Naruto in the darkness.
Should the little fox be.... fluffy rebel?! Or not yet)
He nods slowly as he watches the wolf leave... feeling alone. He was used to it being left behind and alone in the darkness. He picks up the books. Looking over them before looking at the clothes since he was alone there was no shame on changing there. He puts on the new clothes and begins to grab the key. He thinks a bit as he looks at the letter. He turns it around and begins to take out a old pen he had with his rags to write
Thank you. I will do my best! with a little heart and all that other playful jazz he always liked to draw foxes on whatever paper he could get his hand on but instead he drew a wolf instead. After a while he begins to head to the western wing looking for his room with a candle in hand.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:29 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Should the little fox be.... fluffy rebel?! Or not yet)
He nods slowly as he watches the wolf leave... feeling alone. He was used to it being left behind and alone in the darkness. He picks up the books. Looking over them before looking at the clothes since he was alone there was no shame on changing there. He puts on the new clothes and begins to grab the key. He thinks a bit as he looks at the letter. He turns it around and begins to take out a old pen he had with his rags to write
Thank you. I will do my best! with a little heart and all that other playful jazz he always liked to draw foxes on whatever paper he could get his hand on but instead he drew a wolf instead. After a while he begins to head to the western wing looking for his room with a candle in hand.
(He should probably wait for a few days.)

The wolf huffed, flopping on his side upon entering his room.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:33 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
(He should probably wait for a few days.)

The wolf huffed, flopping on his side upon entering his room.
Ahh the fluffy rebel shall wait )
Naruto eventually finds his room, after a while of putting the books away neatly. He begins to look at the bed and touch it a bit... it was a real bed. A real bed. He holds in tears as he lays on it happily “ .... thank you ...” he says as he eventually falls asleep
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:41 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Ahh the fluffy rebel shall wait )
Naruto eventually finds his room, after a while of putting the books away neatly. He begins to look at the bed and touch it a bit... it was a real bed. A real bed. He holds in tears as he lays on it happily “ .... thank you ...” he says as he eventually falls asleep
(Timeskip to morning?)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:45 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
(Timeskip to morning?)
Yes!
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:27 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Yes!
Daytime showered the decrepit castle with golden light, illuminating that which hadn't been shown before. Sheets covered beautiful furniture and glorious paintings of a young man with intense green eyes were covered with a thin white veil. Dust covered everything, save for the footprints of the beast and Naruto's.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Daytime showered the decrepit castle with golden light, illuminating that which hadn't been shown before. Sheets covered beautiful furniture and glorious paintings of a young man with intense green eyes were covered with a thin white veil. Dust covered everything, save for the footprints of the beast and Naruto's.
Naruto eventually wakes up to see the room fully now. His eyes widened a bit at how royal it looked. He begins to stand up and walk around eventually he begins to head out and begin cleaning this He was used to. He was always forced to clean but this he saw as a reward. It was nice... calming even.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Naruto eventually wakes up to see the room fully now. His eyes widened a bit at how royal it looked. He begins to stand up and walk around eventually he begins to head out and begin cleaning this He was used to. He was always forced to clean but this he saw as a reward. It was nice... calming even.
The beast kept still, sleeping through the day. It had no reason to wake during the daylight, nor a need to observe the boy he had employed as a servant. Once he grew boring enough, the Beast would cast him aside alongside the others to die; such was the way of the Werewolf, his curse unable to be broken. Unlike the Werewolf thought of today, the beasts of the era were not 'human' during the day, and a wolf at night. They were an ugly, snarling beast every waking and sleeping moment until the full moon; the only time where they would be cast in the light of Purity, the Goddess of the Moon, that they would be human. And that day was soon to come, only a few days left until the golden sphere rose into the sky as glorious as the Goddess and bestowed the brief gift on humanity upon the darkened beasts of Hell.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
The beast kept still, sleeping through the day. It had no reason to wake during the daylight, nor a need to observe the boy he had employed as a servant. Once he grew boring enough, the Beast would cast him aside alongside the others to die; such was the way of the Werewolf, his curse unable to be broken. Unlike the Werewolf thought of today, the beasts of the era were not 'human' during the day, and a wolf at night. They were an ugly, snarling beast every waking and sleeping moment until the full moon; the only time where they would be cast in the light of Purity, the Goddess of the Moon, that they would be human. And that day was soon to come, only a few days left until the golden sphere rose into the sky as glorious as the Goddess and bestowed the brief gift on humanity upon the darkened beasts of Hell.
After a while he finished cleaning all of the side he was supposed to clean. He looks at the eastern wing and sighs a bit as he looks around and eventually just begins to sit down. Unsure what to do now than he’s done” ..... should I wake it?” He asks himself calmly as he begins to stand up and head upstairs to his room “ no that’s against the rule he layed “