Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old November 18th, 2017, 01:23 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Born from pain. ( warrior lab rp)

@Dragonchaos yes! :3 it’ll make it more fun!)
Killer flicked his ear a bit as he stands “ until than farewell, “ he says darkly as he begins to walk away looking at his family with proud eyes “ come! We leave now my kin!” He says kindly as he begins to walk away from the two clans his eyes cold and calm
Old November 18th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Once Killer began walking away with the Family, Skywing stood up, and started heading back to her camp a bit quickly, wanting to get into the medical den so that she could think on what to do to try and stop this without sparking a war, and without the loss of her friends.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) those moments when you're the only one RPing in lightclan XP )

Last edited by DragonChaos; November 19th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 04:16 PM

Name: Applepaw
Looks: A fluffy orange she-cat with a white chest,white paws and forest green eyes.
Personality: Applepaw isn't one to give up in a fight,she'll fight intill she wins or loses. Applepaw is extremely sarcastic but friendly,she's quite hot-headed and incredibly obedient but won't say quiet about her opinions.
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal): N/A
For the clans: None
abilities and weaknesses: Quick and stealthy but she has a fear of snakes and can easily hurt herself since she's such a hot-head.
Clans or family: Nightclan
Role: Apprentice
Love interest: None yet.
Family: Mistpaw and Dawnstep
Sexuality: Pansexual
Other: None
Questions : None!

Name: Mistpaw
Looks: A light grey tom with a white chest,white paws and icy blue eyes.
Personality : Kind and friendly,Mistpaw is always one to be ready to save the day! (Even if it's just his fantasy!)He's always there for any cat no matter what clan and thinks what the clans did was wrong saying no one should be rejected no matter how they look.
For the family: N/A
For the clans: Mistpaw has the power to see/hear what's happening in the other clans. He doesn't use it for spying but rather to help. (Ex. If he sees a cat hurt in a other clan he'll run over to help.)
abilities and weaknesses: He can easily feel useless if he fails to help somebody or doesn't come in time which will lower his confidence for about a moon or so. His only good ability is his power to see/hear what's going on in the other clans or in the clan camp.
Role: Apprentice
Love interest: Open
Family: Applepaw and Dawnstep
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: None
Questions: Are his powers ok?

Name: Dawnstep
Looks: A beautiful she-cat with a grey pelt and orange patches with a white chest,white paws and icy blue eyes.
Personality: Dawnstep is friendly and motherly always there to protect her siblings and the clan. She isn't one to turn to fighting but instead try to fix it with peace though if that doesn't work and you make a threat she won't hesitate rip your fur off.
For the family: N/A
For the clans: The power of taking on so much responsibility and not breaking under pressure. (Not really a power but I just had to put it X3)
abilities and weaknesses: Able to take on a lot of responsibility and somehow not crack under pressure. Her weakness is seeing her siblings hurt which means she'll end up spending all of her time with them even if the clan needs her.
Role: Deputy (Second in command)
Love interest : Open
Family : Applepaw and Mistpaw
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Nope!
Questions: Nope!
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Beast sat beside a rock formation she narrowed her eyes as she watched many cats walk by she was apart of the ' family ' even though she didn't feel like she was. Her messy and tangled dark brown fur had a putrid smell to it that would make most throw up. Her ears twitched as she licked one of her battle scars , her body had tons of scars some big some small but all painful

Insanity - don't worry beast! We love you
Anger - they just think your a war machine is all

She frowned " war machine.... " she whined
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 19th, 2017, 06:47 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Slash was there at the gathering and he followed Killer away hating the clans with a passion all he wanted to do was live, possibly even coexist but the clans were making it so angering, blinded with his angry thoughts he almost tripped over a stick. jeez I need a second he thought to himself.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Beast sat beside a rock formation she narrowed her eyes as she watched many cats walk by she was apart of the ' family ' even though she didn't feel like she was. Her messy and tangled dark brown fur had a putrid smell to it that would make most throw up. Her ears twitched as she licked one of her battle scars , her body had tons of scars some big some small but all painful

Insanity - don't worry beast! We love you
Anger - they just think your a war machine is all

She frowned " war machine.... " she whined
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he walks than he sees beast and laughs softly “ hi! Get up and do something kid!” He growls as he walks
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he walks than he sees beast and laughs softly “ hi! Get up and do something kid!” He growls as he walks
Beast held back a growl as she heard her leader speak but you could see her lip curl up to show her teeth in the corner. She felt her claws stick out just a tad bit but didn't attack she only dipped her head to cover up her anger , she stood up and glared at him while he walked passed her
" yeah sure just like a mindless machine , don't you think others may not have a good life " she mumbled under her breath

he doesn't know our pain! Shut him out shut every one out

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 19th, 2017, 07:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Beast held back a growl as she heard her leader speak but you could see her lip curl up to show her teeth in the corner. She felt her claws stick out just a tad bit but didn't attack she only dipped her head to cover up her anger , she stood up and glared at him while he walked passed her
" yeah sure just like a mindless machine , don't you think others may not have a good life " she mumbled under her breath

he doesn't know our pain! Shut him out shut every one out
He suddenly stops “ daring I could hear you. We are not machines! And will never be! Have faith in our kind! They don’t know our pain but if they don’t listen they shall feel it!” He hisses darkly
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Thomas was sitting in what he currently called the family’s camp. He was basically an emotionless wreck right now. He knew that he shouldn be feeling something, but he wasn’t. His nonexistent eyes scanning the area. We’re all freaks he thought to himself, shaking. His black voids just watched, basically unblinking. He could pass for a normal cat in some way he guessed, however, it was the eyes. The things that never left him alone, as well as the pain waves and nightmares. The tom (( haHAH )) sighed, trying to breathe in and out carefully.
Acorn was padding in from his last hunt, His shoulders slumping and jerking in an irregular pattern from exhaustion. What was left of his body was flowing nut brown fur with darker tabby marks and a cute stump tail on his rear. Yet what could really set you off about the tom was his face, a Chemical fire that scorched his face and front legs left him scarred and utterly hideous to look at. Part of his face still had fur, charred and withering and the other revealed a sinister wound, the flesh had melted away on this side of his face leaving his bottom jaw exposed. Nothing covering it. Just bone. The rest of his body held a library of scorch marks and scars, a once beutiful feline tunred hideous. As he entered camp his eyes, which where just as good as they had been before his accident, focused on Thomas. A cat he love unconditionally and envied. How could something so perfect love a monster? It escaped his better understanding.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 19th, 2017, 07:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Acorn was padding in from his last hunt, His shoulders slumping and jerking in an irregular pattern from exhaustion. What was left of his body was flowing nut brown fur with darker tabby marks and a cute stump tail on his rear. Yet what could really set you off about the tom was his face, a Chemical fire that scorched his face and front legs left him scarred and utterly hideous to look at. Part of his face still had fur, charred and withering and the other revealed a sinister wound, the flesh had melted away on this side of his face leaving his bottom jaw exposed. Nothing covering it. Just bone. The rest of his body held a library of scorch marks and scars, a once beutiful feline tunred hideous. As he entered camp his eyes, which where just as good as they had been before his accident, focused on Thomas. A cat he love unconditionally and envied. How could something so perfect love a monster? It escaped his better understanding.
Thomas had been shaking for a moment, before, out of the corner of his nonexistent eye, he saw Acorn. He tried not to flinch, mostly just because the other cat had scared him. He was used to the different deformities that all the different cats had. Pushing himself up, he padded over to them other cat. “How have you been?” he asked awkwardly, not being the best at starting conversations. He looked right at Acorns eyes, a small smile on his face, his black orbs making it unclear where he was facing and what he was looking at.