Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:13 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 08:11 AM

Old December 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Hannibal & Ajax

@Duskflight
I've been feeling quite scatter brained lately so roleplay won't exactly be fantastic

Bare branches criss crossed the sky above ajax's head. Their leafless bark scraping against each other as the wind puffed a breath. The silent Tom was moving gently between the roots of the trees in absolute silence. There was growing bitter cold that was sweeping into the valley ever since the battle at the Warriors gathering place. Whatever it was called again. Ajax had attended but hadn't made an appearance to the clan cats, he simply mirrored a few warriors than moved off into his own solitary world again. Like onyx would have done if he where still here. The toms eye jerked slightly at the thought of onyx with a pressuring weight adding to his chest. Memories he wished dearly to forget. As he continued his home coming into view he picked up the pace to a trot weaving his way under logs and between mounds of thicket. He could have moved through the territory with his eyes closed if he had wanted to. He slowed when he came to a particular bend leaping up to a singular rock. Seated alone at the bend of a creek he simply examined the movement of the water. Each of his ink black paws neatly placed on the rock, claws out, scraping at the rock below him. He didn't seem to particularly be doing anything but just watching as the creek slowly slugged on.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 9th, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Hannibal & Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Duskflight
I've been feeling quite scatter brained lately so roleplay won't exactly be fantastic

Bare branches criss crossed the sky above ajax's head. Their leafless bark scraping against each other as the wind puffed a breath. The silent Tom was moving gently between the roots of the trees in absolute silence. There was growing bitter cold that was sweeping into the valley ever since the battle at the Warriors gathering place. Whatever it was called again. Ajax had attended but hadn't made an appearance to the clan cats, he simply mirrored a few warriors than moved off into his own solitary world again. Like onyx would have done if he where still here. The toms eye jerked slightly at the thought of onyx with a pressuring weight adding to his chest. Memories he wished dearly to forget. As he continued his home coming into view he picked up the pace to a trot weaving his way under logs and between mounds of thicket. He could have moved through the territory with his eyes closed if he had wanted to. He slowed when he came to a particular bend leaping up to a singular rock. Seated alone at the bend of a creek he simply examined the movement of the water. Each of his ink black paws neatly placed on the rock, claws out, scraping at the rock below him. He didn't seem to particularly be doing anything but just watching as the creek slowly slugged on.

{It's quite alright my friend! I'm sure you'll do fine }

The battle had been interesting, though Hannibal would have to say that he much preferred one-on-one fights as opposed to a thriving, fighting mass that was full of chaos and disorder. As many cats knew, the dark tom was a particularly orderly cat that seemed to follow his own strict set of rules and procedures that were only known by him, but where precise in every way they could be. Even if the reasoning couldn't be fully determined, it was always known that there was a reasoning behind it because Hannibal fully despised the idea of doing something irrationally or without reason.
And he had fully known that the Syndicate would be gunned down in the battle, that it would be their final undoing sending them scattering like mice, at least the ones who had survived. And he relished that idea. He had grown to dislike the Syndicate and their ruthless, reckless ways. Killing cats with no particular reason in mind, aside from trying to assert power. Power was something that he didn't care about. Power was meaningless. Information, now that's what Hannibal sought. To him, cats were nothing more than little pockets of information to be used up, and when their use was gone, they would be terminated for they no longer held use to him. Sometimes he would keep them around if they intrigued him to some degree, but for the most part, if Hannibal grew bored, you were simply not heard from again.
And now. With the Syndicate broken up, he was free to travel where he pleased. But even before it had broken up, he had plans on traveling to the clans. He had information he wanted to update. And currently, he was headed to the one known as Riverclan.
His dark grey paws carried him quietly over the bed of dead leaves, his tail lowered but not touching the ground and his eyes focused forward, to where he was moving. The familiar tingle of thirst beckoned to him at the sound of trickling water, likely from an approaching creek and so he decided now would be a good time to get a quick drink before continuing on his journey.
Now water wasn't the only thing that Hannibal smelled, he had picked up the scent of a cat, not one that he particularly recognized, but a cat nonetheless. But he would act as if he hadn't. It didn't interest him and he didn't care to approach it directly.
As he reached the creeks edge, he settled down and began to lap at it, his fiery hues staring blankly at the water as he drank, his ears perked up attentively. There wasn't a time he seemed to let his guard down.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:54 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{It's quite alright my friend! I'm sure you'll do fine }

The battle had been interesting, though Hannibal would have to say that he much preferred one-on-one fights as opposed to a thriving, fighting mass that was full of chaos and disorder. As many cats knew, the dark tom was a particularly orderly cat that seemed to follow his own strict set of rules and procedures that were only known by him, but where precise in every way they could be. Even if the reasoning couldn't be fully determined, it was always known that there was a reasoning behind it because Hannibal fully despised the idea of doing something irrationally or without reason.
And he had fully known that the Syndicate would be gunned down in the battle, that it would be their final undoing sending them scattering like mice, at least the ones who had survived. And he relished that idea. He had grown to dislike the Syndicate and their ruthless, reckless ways. Killing cats with no particular reason in mind, aside from trying to assert power. Power was something that he didn't care about. Power was meaningless. Information, now that's what Hannibal sought. To him, cats were nothing more than little pockets of information to be used up, and when their use was gone, they would be terminated for they no longer held use to him. Sometimes he would keep them around if they intrigued him to some degree, but for the most part, if Hannibal grew bored, you were simply not heard from again.
And now. With the Syndicate broken up, he was free to travel where he pleased. But even before it had broken up, he had plans on traveling to the clans. He had information he wanted to update. And currently, he was headed to the one known as Riverclan.
His dark grey paws carried him quietly over the bed of dead leaves, his tail lowered but not touching the ground and his eyes focused forward, to where he was moving. The familiar tingle of thirst beckoned to him at the sound of trickling water, likely from an approaching creek and so he decided now would be a good time to get a quick drink before continuing on his journey.
Now water wasn't the only thing that Hannibal smelled, he had picked up the scent of a cat, not one that he particularly recognized, but a cat nonetheless. But he would act as if he hadn't. It didn't interest him and he didn't care to approach it directly.
As he reached the creeks edge, he settled down and began to lap at it, his fiery hues staring blankly at the water as he drank, his ears perked up attentively. There wasn't a time he seemed to let his guard down.

as the creek slugged on below, Ajax simply admired it's simplicity. How it always went over the same rock in the same way without falter. It was this that made such a drastic difference in cats than nature, within itself that is. Cats where unpredictable to some extent but otherwise sacks of meat with little to no purpose. Unless that cat was onyx. Ajax flinched a second time but this time his claws slid out and he marked across the rock in one jagged movement and a fluster of anger it was over. It was that thought that reminded him of the night he spent sobbing over a corpse. A cold lifeless body, a shell of somebody he used to know and dearly love. It brought him back to the very moment he watched the killer move off in utter silence as if nothing had happened, like a hunt that resulted in prey to small to be of much worth. A growl rumbled within his throat and he shuffled to re adjust himself. As he finally made himself comfortable the scent of the killer flooded his nostrils in one plume. Ajax looked around frantically and upon first glance couldn't see the Tom anywhere which confused him. Either his anger gave him such a vivid feeling that the scent was temporarily stimulated in his brain... Or he was really here. The white Tom stood now his head raised above the Reed's surveying the area with extreme caution. When suddenly the grey form of a peaceful cat lapping gently at the waters edge caught his eye. To catch someone especially Hannibal in such a time of serene peace and calm. With a gentle lash of his tail Ajax kept down onto the sandy banks, padding ever so quietly towards Hannibal. No doubt the Tom had long since forgotton who he was for they had only locked eyes briefly between the ending of onyx's life and his brief escape following. As Ajax gently padded round the steep bend He left delicate footprints in the sand imprinting his paws and as you followed them his vague claw marks nicking the sand slightly. When he was finally in view of Hannibal he didn't make efforts to speak only continued onward until he was about two fox-lengths away. he is far more skilled than myself. I couldn't possibly take him on even if I had the element of surprise. Ajax was a skilled fighter and his scars and wounds proved that he often scuffled about, yet the unmarked fur of Hannibal supported the fact that the tom was skilled enough to lack much scars. His blue eyes shone with much hatred and malice towards Hannibal that they almost glowed in a way, studying the hannibal from a distance. There weren't any words to explain how much he would have loved to sink his claws into hannibals flesh and end his life, oh how I've dreamt of such things. Yet he knew there where other ways of releasing his anger. Not risking his own life in the process. Ajax swept his tail over the banks and let it curl by his hind leg. If I say nothing I'll just stand here looking like a blundering idiot. "what brings you so far out here, Hannibal" his name slid of his tongue smoothly. There wasn't much of a point of padding over here to chat, that wasn't really what he wanted to do. If he had simply tunred the other way and stalked off he wouldn't exactly bring back a flood of useless memories to worsen his ever growing heartbreak. His tail neatly unfurled at his side and began to lash as he stood watching the tom, his impatience growing. What am I looking for? He can do nothing for you now!
@Duskflight

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2017 at 11:23 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

as the creek slugged on below, Ajax simply admired it's simplicity. How it always went over the same rock in the same way without falter. It was this that made such a drastic difference in cats than nature, within itself that is. Cats where unpredictable to some extent but otherwise sacks of meat with little to no purpose. Unless that cat was onyx. Ajax flinched a second time but this time his claws slid out and he marked across the rock in one jagged movement and a fluster of anger it was over. It was that thought that reminded him of the night he spent sobbing over a corpse. A cold lifeless body, a shell of somebody he used to know and dearly love. It brought him back to the very moment he watched the killer move off in utter silence as if nothing had happened, like a hunt that resulted in prey to small to be of much worth. A growl rumbled within his throat and he shuffled to re adjust himself. As he finally made himself comfortable the scent of the killer flooded his nostrils in one plume. Ajax looked around frantically and upon first glance couldn't see the Tom anywhere which confused him. Either his anger gave him such a vivid feeling that the scent was temporarily stimulated in his brain... Or he was really here. The white Tom stood now his head raised above the Reed's surveying the area with extreme caution. When suddenly the grey form of a peaceful cat lapping gently at the waters edge caught his eye. To catch someone especially Hannibal in such a time of serene peace and calm. With a gentle lash of his tail Ajax kept down onto the sandy banks, padding ever so quietly towards Hannibal. No doubt the Tom had long since forgotton who he was for they had only locked eyes briefly between the ending of onyx's life and his brief escape following. As Ajax gently padded round the steep bend He left delicate footprints in the sand imprinting his paws and as you followed them his vague claw marks nicking the sand slightly. When he was finally in view of Hannibal he didn't make efforts to speak only continued onward until he was about two fox-lengths away. he is far more skilled than myself. I couldn't possibly take him on even if I had the element of surprise. Ajax was a skilled fighter and his scars and wounds proved that he often scuffled about, yet the unmarked fur of Hannibal supported the fact that the tom was skilled enough to lack much scars. His blue eyes shone with much hatred and malice towards Hannibal that they almost glowed in a way, studying the hannibal from a distance. There weren't any words to explain how much he would have loved to sink his claws into hannibals flesh and end his life, oh how I've dreamt of such things. Yet he knew there where other ways of releasing his anger. Not risking his own life in the process. Ajax swept his tail over the banks and let it curl by his hind leg. If I say nothing I'll just stand here looking like a blundering idiot. "what brings you so far out here, Hannibal" his name slid of his tongue smoothly. There wasn't much of a point of padding over here to chat, that wasn't really what he wanted to do. If he had simply tunred the other way and stalked off he wouldn't exactly bring back a flood of useless memories to worsen his ever growing heartbreak. His tail neatly unfurled at his side and began to lash as he stood watching the tom, his impatience growing. What am I looking for? He can do nothing for you now!
@Duskflight
{I apologize for the late reply to this!}

There was one thing that Hannibal rarely did, and that was forget a face, regardless of how long ago he may have seen the cat. His younger days in the nursery might not have been as clear, but every day since then was as clear as the water he drank from now. The tom knew who Ajax was, and he knew his relationship to Onyx, and he knew his face. The scent was a little harder to remember, a little harder to place only because he hadn't been close enough to Ajax to be able to get a good marker on it. After all, he's only seen him from a distance in the Syndicate, and only made direct eye contact that one faithful day in which he put an end to what many deemed 'the false king'. While the thought of Ajax wasn't particularly in his mind currently, it would soon enough be in the forefront of it. He didn't hear the approach, but the scent of the cat moved causing the tip of Hannibal's tail to twitch ever so slightly. Whoever this cat was, they stepped quietly and apparently didn't want to be noticed right away. He didn't bother turning his head to look around for the cat, either they would launch at him in an attempt at a surprise attack, they would make themselves known themselves, or they would leave. Those were the three most likely options. His claws were always unsheathed, there was never a time in which those sharp thorns were ever hidden.
Soon enough, the white tom was within his sight. Hannibal didn't say anything, he didn't move or lift his head, he continued to drink, but with all of his attention now focused on the other tom. The emotions in the cat's eyes were easy enough to read and it wasn't hard for Hannibal to draw up the name for the cat staring at him. The mate of Onyx. Interesting enough I should come across him. He wishes me dead.
The thought meant nothing to him, there were plenty of cats that wished for Hannibal's death, and just like this, it meant nothing to him. If he tried to kill him, then that would be that. He wasn't scared of death, but he had faith in his own abilities and strength. Silence rippled between the two, boredom slowly seeping into Hannibal now as the tom did nothing but stand there and glare. Until he actually did say something.
"Just taking a quick visit to the clans to update information for myself. Might I ask the same to you. Ajax?" Sitting up now at the waters edge, the tom put on a pleasant demeanor. As if he were talking to any other cat, holding a pleasant conversation, as if he were friendly, as if he had feelings and could feel pleasant and happy. After moons and moons of practicing, it almost seemed real. And if you didn't know Hannibal, didn't know who he was, you might just believe him.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 16th, 2017, 03:32 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{I apologize for the late reply to this!}

There was one thing that Hannibal rarely did, and that was forget a face, regardless of how long ago he may have seen the cat. His younger days in the nursery might not have been as clear, but every day since then was as clear as the water he drank from now. The tom knew who Ajax was, and he knew his relationship to Onyx, and he knew his face. The scent was a little harder to remember, a little harder to place only because he hadn't been close enough to Ajax to be able to get a good marker on it. After all, he's only seen him from a distance in the Syndicate, and only made direct eye contact that one faithful day in which he put an end to what many deemed 'the false king'. While the thought of Ajax wasn't particularly in his mind currently, it would soon enough be in the forefront of it. He didn't hear the approach, but the scent of the cat moved causing the tip of Hannibal's tail to twitch ever so slightly. Whoever this cat was, they stepped quietly and apparently didn't want to be noticed right away. He didn't bother turning his head to look around for the cat, either they would launch at him in an attempt at a surprise attack, they would make themselves known themselves, or they would leave. Those were the three most likely options. His claws were always unsheathed, there was never a time in which those sharp thorns were ever hidden.
Soon enough, the white tom was within his sight. Hannibal didn't say anything, he didn't move or lift his head, he continued to drink, but with all of his attention now focused on the other tom. The emotions in the cat's eyes were easy enough to read and it wasn't hard for Hannibal to draw up the name for the cat staring at him. The mate of Onyx. Interesting enough I should come across him. He wishes me dead.
The thought meant nothing to him, there were plenty of cats that wished for Hannibal's death, and just like this, it meant nothing to him. If he tried to kill him, then that would be that. He wasn't scared of death, but he had faith in his own abilities and strength. Silence rippled between the two, boredom slowly seeping into Hannibal now as the tom did nothing but stand there and glare. Until he actually did say something.
"Just taking a quick visit to the clans to update information for myself. Might I ask the same to you. Ajax?" Sitting up now at the waters edge, the tom put on a pleasant demeanor. As if he were talking to any other cat, holding a pleasant conversation, as if he were friendly, as if he had feelings and could feel pleasant and happy. After moons and moons of practicing, it almost seemed real. And if you didn't know Hannibal, didn't know who he was, you might just believe him.

[ Ah^^ don't worry about it I was just excited besides I'm not to good at replying quick myself ]

Ajax's ears slightly folded in disgust as he spoke, the thought of Hannibal was enough to make him roll his eyes and get an undesirable taste in his mouth. It was just how much he hated Hannibal. With a gentle lash of his tail Ajax sat. Not to close but not to far away from the tom in case he made a dash, which ultimately wasn't like Hannibal from his prior knowledge but wether or not it was a possibility was unclear. Perhaps there was a secret purpose to him coming to confront the tom, perhaps. There was things he needed to know questions that he would demand be answered. Even if it meant he was attacked and possibly killed on the spot. Bringing himself to answer Hannibal was a bit of a challenge, Ajax would have enjoyed the simple satisfactory of seeing the tom leave without causing problems. Which truthfully he wasn't making a fuss, it was him who was truly stirring the pot. The white tom would have loved to watch him pass by and out of his life forever, in and out so quick that he needn't think twice about the tom ever again. "Why go some place so undesirable? There isn't much left of them, besides what more could you do to them?" he simply stated watching Hannibal with his blazing blue eyes. He didn't know much about the cat, but he did know that he was a collector. He needn't the little joys of life instead he gathered knowledge as opposed to a reputation, which ultimately came on its own. Ajax curled his tail around his paws covering them to reduce the look of hostile intentions. Unlike Hannibal who's claws seemed ever poised and prepared to attack anyone. And when he said anyone, he meant it. He sighed and looked over his shoulder back where his den was hidden carefully between a pair of oak trees, what am I doing here? "With no syndicate there's no easy meals for me anymore. I'm only looking for a place to settle my travels" he said with a faint smile.

François Lelord

Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:38 AM
I’m full of it