Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Twostar couldn't help but giggle she did like the feeling of power but yet she didn't wanna abuse it
" Morning again. You sleep well? " she asked as she sat down her green eyes had a calm look to them
He nodded. "Very well. How about you?" He asked her. He enjoyed friendly conversations like this. It reminded him of why he worked so hard in his life.
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Twostar couldn't help but giggle she did like the feeling of power but yet she didn't wanna abuse it
" Morning again. You sleep well? " she asked as she sat down her green eyes had a calm look to them
fireflower looked around the camp,the clan,a new life.she left her old clan not long ago in search of her sisters,but she found nothing.so she joined this clan:rowanclan.something drew her here like her sisters joined this clan and left for another one.she saw the leader twostar talking with a cat and after the two cats talked fireflower walked up and asked twostar"hey twostar do you know if a cat named embersong or dragonfire came across here at a point?"

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He nodded. "Very well. How about you?" He asked her. He enjoyed friendly conversations like this. It reminded him of why he worked so hard in his life.
Twostar smiled
" like the dead " she meowed she was always a heavy sleeper no matter how much noise you made wether it was yelling in her ears , hissing , shrieking she wouldn't wake up. But if her clan was harmed or under attack she would wake up and spring to her paws , the Orange and white she cat cleaned her fur as her ear twitched . Her family would always say she was lazy but hey you gotta sleep right? She shook her fur as she stood back on her paws .

I wonder if he is doing alright? With working hard and all I say this poor tom needs a break she thought and her face contorted in her thoughts a lot like a frown , a smile . It was very tricky not to have face expressions when she thought about things , but that would also lead to some nosey cats wanting to know what's wrong while it may have been something to do about clan business . Her fur on her back slightly rose that thought as well but quickly flattened itself , she focused back on the warrior in front of her
" so Ashfire , you ok with your family and everything ? If you need a day off from hunting patrols or something tell me " she meowed as she looked around , she the looked back at embersong " no I don't sadly why you ask fireflower? " she asked @littledragon0625

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 12th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Twostar smiled
" like the dead " she meowed she was always a heavy sleeper no matter how much noise you made wether it was yelling in her ears , hissing , shrieking she wouldn't wake up. But if her clan was harmed or under attack she would wake up and spring to her paws , the Orange and white she cat cleaned her fur as her ear twitched . Her family would always say she was lazy but hey you gotta sleep right? She shook her fur as she stood back on her paws .

I wonder if he is doing alright? With working hard and all I say this poor tom needs a break she thought and her face contorted in her thoughts a lot like a frown , a smile . It was very tricky not to have face expressions when she thought about things , but that would also lead to some nosey cats wanting to know what's wrong while it may have been something to do about clan business . Her fur on her back slightly rose that thought as well but quickly flattened itself , she focused back on the warrior in front of her
" so Ashfire , you ok with your family and everything ? If you need a day off from hunting patrols or something tell me " she meowed as she looked around , she the looked back at embersong " no I don't sadly why you ask fireflower? " she asked @littledragon0625
(fireflower asked not embersong who is the skywatcher guardian)
"well they whir my sisters and we got separated first dragonfire then embersong.and i felt like they have been here before so i asked"fireflower said

So did they bury you?
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Twostar smiled

Ashfire could tell something was on Twostar's mind as he watched her for a moment which brought some concern. Then she asked about his family. His family was fine for the most part besides his mother passing away a short time before. But things like this happen when you live as long as she did. "Yes. My family is fine." He told her. "Thank you. But I'll be fine for right now." He said to his thought on a break. He was exhausted from all his work, but he could go a bit longer before he thought about taking a break.
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Ashfire could tell something was on Twostar's mind as he watched her for a moment which brought some concern. Then she asked about his family. His family was fine for the most part besides his mother passing away a short time before. But things like this happen when you live as long as she did. "Yes. My family is fine." He told her. "Thank you. But I'll be fine for right now." He said to his thought on a break. He was exhausted from all his work, but he could go a bit longer before he thought about taking a break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(fireflower asked not embersong who is the skywatcher guardian)
"well they whir my sisters and we got separated first dragonfire then embersong.and i felt like they have been here before so i asked"fireflower said
Twostar nodded at Ashfire's answer
" Very well but feel free to take a break when ever you need " she meowed as she returned her attention to Fireflower who seemed worried about her siblings , she said something about seperation which in her mind didn't sound great at all . But yet again she thought she saw something flying in the sky not to long ago when she was on highrock " can you give me more details about your sister embersong, Fireflower ? She does sound somewhat familiar " she meowed as her eyes now shifted upwards to the sky having a feeling that embersong joined the skywalkers herself but she wondered how she was gonna bring that news to Fireflower since they where siblings after all.

The She cat also had a feeling her own family joined the skywalkers since they had all vanished into thin air , without a scent trace to lead to them. Her ears were pointed towards fireflower and cleared her throat she was on her paws ready to flee or go some where when ever she needed . Her tail curled and uncurled as she awaited the she cats answer but also thought about if she has heard of or seen fireflowers siblings before
I could have swore that embersong sounded familiar but yet I can't place a paw on it , oh Fox dung why can't my mind work like it used to .
All quick and witty ! Not slow but still able to function . Maybe if she gave me more information embersong might pop up some where in my memory . I hope
she thought as she had a small frown

Last edited by Leucos; November 12th, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Twostar nodded at Ashfire's answer
" Very well but feel free to take a break when ever you need " she meowed as she returned her attention to Fireflower who seemed worried about her siblings , she said something about seperation which in her mind didn't sound great at all . But yet again she thought she saw something flying in the sky not to long ago when she was on highrock " can you give me more details about your sister embersong, Fireflower ? She does sound somewhat familiar " she meowed as her eyes now shifted upwards to the sky having a feeling that embersong joined the skywalkers herself but she wondered how she was gonna bring that news to Fireflower since they where siblings after all.

The She cat also had a feeling her own family joined the skywalkers since they had all vanished into thin air , without a scent trace to lead to them. Her ears were pointed towards fireflower and cleared her throat she was on her paws ready to flee or go some where when ever she needed . Her tail curled and uncurled as she awaited the she cats answer but also thought about if she has heard of or seen fireflowers siblings before
I could have swore that embersong sounded familiar but yet I can't place a paw on it , oh Fox dung why can't my mind work like it used to .
All quick and witty ! Not slow but still able to function . Maybe if she gave me more information embersong might pop up some where in my memory . I hope
she thought as she had a small frown
"she is black and orange with black wings yes i said wings but she has amber eyes and should be warrior age"fireflower said calmly perhaps twostar knows about embersong but if so then fireflower whould need to leave the nice clan and after that look for dragonfire(dragonstar now in dragonclan)

So did they bury you?
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:

"she is black and orange with black wings yes i said wings but she has amber eyes and should be warrior age"fireflower said calmly perhaps twostar knows about embersong but if so then fireflower whould need to leave the nice clan and after that look for dragonfire(dragonstar now in dragonclan)
Twostars ears perked up
wings ! That sounds like a Skywalker guardian ! But if I tell her she might be heartbroken ... And embersong spirit would be angry at me for telling Fireflower oh Fox dung what should I do? Skywalkers please give me an answer should I tell her? she thought and had a sad look on her face yet again she tried not to make it to obvious but with her being an open book it was quite impossible " i... I'm n-not sure yet I'll tell you as soon as my memory starts working properly " she lied and her tail flicked now she felt guilty about lying to another clanmate! What does she think she's doing?

Old November 12th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Twostars ears perked up
wings ! That sounds like a Skywalker guardian ! But if I tell her she might be heartbroken ... And embersong spirit would be angry at me for telling Fireflower oh Fox dung what should I do? Skywalkers please give me an answer should I tell her? she thought and had a sad look on her face yet again she tried not to make it to obvious but with her being an open book it was quite impossible " i... I'm n-not sure yet I'll tell you as soon as my memory starts working properly " she lied and her tail flicked now she felt guilty about lying to another clanmate! What does she think she's doing?
"ok!"fireflower said trying not to look sad but oh well"plz do tell me if you remember"
(with embersong not knowing her powers being skywatcher guardian she may walked into twostars dream after she sees this but couldnt help it)

So did they bury you?
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:

"ok!"fireflower said trying not to look sad but oh well"plz do tell me if you remember"
(with embersong not knowing her powers being skywatcher guardian she may walked into twostars dream after she sees this but couldnt help it)
Twostar sighed guilt was now swirling around in her stomach making it harder and harder to stay silent " I will Fireflower i..I promise " she meowed and whent back to her den which was an empty base of a willow tree she layed down and sighed yet again " why do I always have to feel guilty? " she said under her breath and layed her head down going to sleep hoping to talk to embersong in her dreams please embersong tell me what I should do ,
either tell Fireflower your dead and with the skywalkers or not? Please
she thought as she slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on her jaws