Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:16 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:16 AM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:02 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM

Old November 12th, 2017, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default seperation(open)

(So my former DS cat got separated from the other cats after the battle.This is probably only temporary sence he will eventually be found by his friend again or he will find them)

Fox staggered after the mouse,breathing hard even though he had only chased it a short distance.It went under some tree roots and he collapsed with exhaustion,his right side bleeding again.He later their for a moment,closing his eyes."That stuPid skyclan cat." He hissed to himself.He wished once again he knew something about herbs,then he could find away to get rid of the fever and infected wound.He started to try and stand up again until a familiar scent hit him.He tried to place it quickly.'It's not fleck or aria.I know they where at the battle though.' he thought,raising to his feet,but staggering while he did so.He fought to keep his balance as he scanned his surroundings for the source.
@Akari

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; November 12th, 2017 at 01:14 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:28 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(So my former DS cat got separated from the other cats after the battle.This is probably only temporary sence he will eventually be found by his friend again or he will find them)

Fox staggered after the mouse,breathing hard even though he had only chased it a short distance.It went under some tree roots and he collapsed with exhaustion,his right side bleeding again.He later their for a moment,closing his eyes."That stuPid skyclan cat." He hissed to himself.He wished once again he knew something about herbs, then he could find away to get rid of the fever and infected wound.He started to try and stand up again until a familiar scent hit him.He tried to place it quickly.'It's not fleck or aria.I know they where at the battle though.' he thought,raising to his feet,but staggering while he did so.He fought to keep his balance as he scanned his surroundings for the source.
@Akari
Akari Slowly walked out from a rather thick section of Bushes. "Pfft...It's the Rat, again.....I Shoulda expected I would See you again.." She said, sounding calm. "Heh, looks like you met your Maker...I Would finish the job, But I Think not helping your imminent demise along would be a bit more...infuriating.." She said, taking a few steps closer to him. "Ouch, I Can Smell the Infection from here..You know what, I Almost pity you." She Replied sarcastically.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Akari Slowly walked out from a rather thick section of Bushes. "Pfft...It's the Rat, again.....I Shoulda expected I would See you again.." She said, sounding calm. "Heh, looks like you met your Maker...I Would finish the job, But I Think not helping your imminent demise along would be a bit more...infuriating.." She said, taking a few steps closer to him. "Ouch, I Can Smell the Infection from here..You know what, I Almost pity you." She Replied sarcastically.
He growled,unsething his claws."I can still fight you know." He snarled threateningly.He looked pitiful.He still had all of the scratches from the battle,and looked like he hasn't eaten for moons,and it was obvious he could hardly stand,and even more obvious he couldn't hunt or fight.

Old November 12th, 2017, 01:40 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He growled,unsething his claws."I can still fight you know." He snarled threateningly.He looked pitiful.He still had all of the scratches from the battle,and looked like he hasn't eaten for moons,and it was obvious he could hardly stand,and even more obvious he couldn't hunt or fight.
"Eh, you Could Try...." She started, Stifling a laugh. "But You would not last long in your Condition. In fact, I Would Suggest you simply Lie down, And I'll Bring you something to Eat...And See If I can do anything about your wounds..." She said with a sigh, watching his every movement. "Seriously, You look pitiful!" She said, Taking a step closer.

( @Swiftheart )

Last edited by Akari; November 12th, 2017 at 01:58 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
"Eh, you Could Try...." She started, Stifling a laugh. "But You would not last long in your Condition. In fact, I Would Suggest you simply Lie down, And I'll Bring you something to Eat...And See If I can do anything about your wounds..." She said with a sigh, watching his every movement. "Seriously, You look pitiful!" She said, Taking a step closer.
"I don't need your charity!Take one step closer and I'll rip you to shreds!" He hissed,fur standing on end.He would have said more,but he started coughing,almost falling to the ground again.When he was Finnaly able to stop,he was struggling to draw in every breath,but he managed to stay in a defensive position,even though it was sloppy and uneven.

Old November 12th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Question Re: seperation(open)

(Is it okay if I RP here for a bit? I made a thread but it was removed for an unknown reason so...while I'm waiting for a reply can I just interact with you guys?)
Old November 12th, 2017, 02:12 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"I don't need your charity!Take one step closer and I'll rip you to shreds!" He hissed,fur standing on end.He would have said more,but he started coughing,almost falling to the ground again.When he was Finnaly able to stop,he was struggling to draw in every breath,but he managed to stay in a defensive position,even though it was sloppy and uneven.
"Oh, So you seriously expect me to take you seriously?" She asked, Unable to hold back from laughing. "You should listen to yourself, I Thought you were a bit smarter than this..." She said, calming down a bit, and taking another step closer to him. "Now just lie still, let me take a look at your wounds. Besides, If I wanted you dead, you would have died just looking at me." She said with a sigh.
Old November 12th, 2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
"Oh, So you seriously expect me to take you seriously?" She asked, Unable to hold back from laughing. "You should listen to yourself, I Thought you were a bit smarter than this..." She said, calming down a bit, and taking another step closer to him. "Now just lie still, let me take a look at your wounds. Besides, If I wanted you dead, you would have died just looking at me." She said with a sigh.
He lunged,but fell short,falling on the ground.He started to get up,but fell down again,gasping for breath.'I should have finished her by know!I look like a complete weakling!' he thought angrily,digging his claws into the ground in frustration.

Old November 12th, 2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Is it okay if I RP here for a bit? I made a thread but it was removed for an unknown reason so...while I'm waiting for a reply can I just interact with you guys?)
It's fine with me!it should be ok with akari.For the crisp leaf killing fox though,let's do that in seastones,but you can have your other characters here if you want.)

Old November 12th, 2017, 02:33 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He lunged,but fell short,falling on the ground.He started to get up,but fell down again,gasping for breath.'I should have finished her by know!I look like a complete weakling!' he thought angrily,digging his claws into the ground in frustration.
"Alright, now are you ready to Let me help you, Instead of acting like a self-righteous 2 moon old Kit?" She asked, taking a step closer to him, and looking down at him. "You really need to act your age, I'm just trying to help you. We can get back to killing each other afterwards, if you so wish." She said with a sigh.

(And I Don't Mind, but they are currently in bed, or about to be. )
( @Swiftheart )

Last edited by Akari; November 12th, 2017 at 02:35 PM.