Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
volunteering for patrols?
by lark.
Last post by alec
Today 01:54 AM
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by alec
Today 01:53 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 01:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 01:49 AM

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:05 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Lost and Afraid

@Sasukewolf(madness)
Jake had left his home, and his family behind. His fight with Bean had turned into hate, and even though he loved Luke the tom couldn't stay. It would be easier to find where he was going alone. Jake would come back to them, but now just wasn't the time. He wanted to go home desperately. Though the tom was young, he could hunt. No well, in fact his paws got quite bloody. For some reason, food was hard for him to find and he was pretty hungry. His pelt was dull and ribs were slowly beginning to show. His eyes looked around, waiting for some sign of prey.

Last edited by judas; November 11th, 2017 at 07:07 AM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:30 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lost and Afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Sasukewolf(madness)
Jake had left his home, and his family behind. His fight with Bean had turned into hate, and even though he loved Luke the tom couldn't stay. It would be easier to find where he was going alone. Jake would come back to them, but now just wasn't the time. He wanted to go home desperately. Though the tom was young, he could hunt. No well, in fact his paws got quite bloody. For some reason, food was hard for him to find and he was pretty hungry. His pelt was dull and ribs were slowly beginning to show. His eyes looked around, waiting for some sign of prey.
Something Hid Within the small forest around the hungry tom, they’re eyes colored like the flames of battle, his pelt onyx with a shade of red here and there but his pelt was not untouched, scars lined his body here and there and especially over his two eyes and one on his neck but a scar more painful looking was on his chest two scars in the shape of a x was there.
His eyes glowed softly in the darkness as he watches jake, his powerful muscles showed as he takes a step forward watching him carefully. Than he disappears a few minutes loudly, he huffs loudly to get the toms attention. In his mouth was a dead rabbit full and plump and juicy might I add. He drops it in front of him “ eat” he says in a dark husky voice
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:48 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Something Hid Within the small forest around the hungry tom, they’re eyes colored like the flames of battle, his pelt onyx with a shade of red here and there but his pelt was not untouched, scars lined his body here and there and especially over his two eyes and one on his neck but a scar more painful looking was on his chest two scars in the shape of a x was there.
His eyes glowed softly in the darkness as he watches jake, his powerful muscles showed as he takes a step forward watching him carefully. Than he disappears a few minutes loudly, he huffs loudly to get the toms attention. In his mouth was a dead rabbit full and plump and juicy might I add. He drops it in front of him “ eat” he says in a dark husky voice
His eyes widened as he jumped back, and Jake let out a small yelp. He was still in a state of shock when the tom spoke. The cat had a deeper voice than Jake had known, his Bean and Luke both had skittish voices. This tom sounded like he was speaking a different language. Jake looked down at the rabbit, letting his brain realize the tom said eat. It was a delayed reaction yes, but Jake took a small bite. His claws ready to strike at any moment, he glanced up at the unknown tom between mouthfuls. "Who are y-you?" He dared to mew.
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:00 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

His eyes widened as he jumped back, and Jake let out a small yelp. He was still in a state of shock when the tom spoke. The cat had a deeper voice than Jake had known, his Bean and Luke both had skittish voices. This tom sounded like he was speaking a different language. Jake looked down at the rabbit, letting his brain realize the tom said eat. It was a delayed reaction yes, but Jake took a small bite. His claws ready to strike at any moment, he glanced up at the unknown tom between mouthfuls. "Who are y-you?" He dared to mew.
His ear flicked a bit as he looks at him. “ ... call me Killer. I’m just a tom that’s all” he says rather coldly as he sits down. “ and you’re name is?” He asks calmly as his amber eyes were locked on him. His claws weren’t out but his muscles tensed just in case. Moons of experience taught him to not trust anyone so easily. Besides the tom looked weak, if he did try something it’ll be a easy kill. He flicked his tail a bit as he watches him. “ I asked a question “
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:07 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
His ear flicked a bit as he looks at him. “ ... call me Killer. I’m just a tom that’s all” he says rather coldly as he sits down. “ and you’re name is?” He asks calmly as his amber eyes were locked on him. His claws weren’t out but his muscles tensed just in case. Moons of experience taught him to not trust anyone so easily. Besides the tom looked weak, if he did try something it’ll be a easy kill. He flicked his tail a bit as he watches him. “ I asked a question “
The tom relaxed slightly, sitting and still keeping his head low. He took a bite and angled his ears to listen to the tom. "K-Killer?" He mewed. The tom wasn't sure how he felt around this cat. A name like that never meant any good. "Jake," He mewed, feeling embarrest that he didn't respond quickly. He took a last bite, and it hurt him to want to leave it. This tom didn't want to bother with him right? "I-uh, T-thanks for giving this to me... You can have the rest." He mewed, inching away from the rabbit.
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:10 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

The tom relaxed slightly, sitting and still keeping his head low. He took a bite and angled his ears to listen to the tom. "K-Killer?" He mewed. The tom wasn't sure how he felt around this cat. A name like that never meant any good. "Jake," He mewed, feeling embarrest that he didn't respond quickly. He took a last bite, and it hurt him to want to leave it. This tom didn't want to bother with him right? "I-uh, T-thanks for giving this to me... You can have the rest." He mewed, inching away from the rabbit.
He looks at him than pushes it towards him. “ eat. Your hungry right? I didn’t catch it just for you to leave it. Eat it” He says now kindly as if he was trying to ease his scary voice a bit. His body relaxes a bit as he looks at him and tilts his head “ jake huh?...” he laughs a soft almost kind warm laugh a bit. “ cute name” he says with a rare kind smile.
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:13 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
He looks at him than pushes it towards him. “ eat. Your hungry right? I didn’t catch it just for you to leave it. Eat it” He says now kindly as if he was trying to ease his scary voice a bit. His body relaxes a bit as he looks at him and tilts his head “ jake huh?...” he laughs a soft almost kind warm laugh a bit. “ cute name” he says with a rare kind smile.
Jake blushed under his fur, smiling a bit before taking a bite. His tail waved behind him. "Thanks," He said with a small laugh. "This is gonna be weird but, where am I?" He mewed, flattening his ears to his head.
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:16 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Jake blushed under his fur, smiling a bit before taking a bite. His tail waved behind him. "Thanks," He said with a small laugh. "This is gonna be weird but, where am I?" He mewed, flattening his ears to his head.
He looks around “ well you’re in the outskirts. Nearby those clanners but they won’t cause trouble if you don’t “ he says calmly as he begins to stand up. “ tell me are you perhaps lost? .... and forgive me for asking but are you.. perhaps a kittypet?” He asks curious as his ears angled forward towards the tom.
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:24 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
He looks around “ well you’re in the outskirts. Nearby those clanners but they won’t cause trouble if you don’t “ he says calmly as he begins to stand up. “ tell me are you perhaps lost? .... and forgive me for asking but are you.. perhaps a kittypet?” He asks curious as his ears angled forward towards the tom.
Taking a last bite, he sat up. "Yeah, I mean, I was a former kittypet. I left, due to some... problems." Jake licked his whiskers clean. And his wrapped his tail around him. "I wanted to find someone."
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:27 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Taking a last bite, he sat up. "Yeah, I mean, I was a former kittypet. I left, due to some... problems." Jake licked his whiskers clean. And his wrapped his tail around him. "I wanted to find someone."
He sighs in relief “ I see. I guess it explains your cute name and all” he says playfully as he looks at him. “ and who are you looking for?” He asks calmly “ if you don’t mind me asking of course “