Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by lark.
Today 11:06 PM
A Tale as Old as Time
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 10:57 PM
Turtlekit everythhing...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 10:55 PM
Mistshine relations finder
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:43 PM

Old November 10th, 2017, 11:59 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default two to tango [sign-ups]

you've been dancing all your life
with no hope of making it right
all the steps cause you to fall
but you try to fight it all
your heart pounds to the beat
as you stomp and move your feet
your lips curl with striking glee
why don't you come dance with me?

i will help you tango
grab my hand and don't let go
we can do the cha cha slide
if i can take you for a ride
slip and slide to the music
we will play our song and lose it

we'll change the world with our beat
as long as you come with me
i'll teach you just the way i dance
and then we'll fall in love again.

who said falling in love was easy? maybe falling out of it is, but in? that takes months. years, even. taking cautious steps around each other until all you have left is the feelings you have when around your significant other. it's all called the dance of love.
one wrong step and the music restarts. you trip and you tumble onto the floor, gaining bruises and muscles. aching and out if breath, you must either give up or keep going until you master the moves. a difficult choice, indeed. for some, the dance seems easy. others have obstacles in their way. whether the floor is clear or covered, it is up to you alone to dance to the beat of the music, or rather, your heart.
but maybe you don't have to be alone. maybe, somewhere in the world, you'll find the one who guides you through each step.

remember, it takes two to tango.

--

prince mcclief is your everyday, hopelessly lost boy. he isn’t really a prince, but has been given the name due to always wearing a fake crown upon his head. his real name has not been used in years, and even doctor’s visits or other information uses the name of prince. even he has forgotten his own name.
now, of course, his actual name is written on his birth certificate. the only problem is that it was lost in a housefire over a decade ago. in the present, he is twenty-one. old, right?
and he still has the crown on his head.

prince has always been interested in dancing. he’s taken classes, practiced, and has done everything he can to become a professional dancer. but the world is just not on his side.
teachers have kicked him out for tripping and breaking something. others have screamed, telling him that he is not trying hard enough. many classes have turned him away for being male.
prince has given up on his dream, spending his days now roaming the streets of paris, france, with his head held low. heart aching for some type of way to pursue his dream once again, he will sit atop a moonlit hill on every night the moon is at its fullest. his eyes reflect the gleaming stars, and he feels at peace like he did before. a star swings across the sky, and he closes his eyes to make a wish.

i wish someone would take my hand to lead me through the steps of this dance.

--

for further explanation;

prince is a guy who is looking for a ‘dance partner’. or, in simpler words, somebody to love. he is homosexual and a very sweet guy. his real name maybe revealed in the roleplay, i do not know yet. but, this will be a private roleplay. all i need is the other person to roleplay with, which is why i am making this sign-up thing.

only one person will be chosen, and i will be very picky on who it is. this is not first-come first-serve. i will be choosing the other person at a time i see fit.

prince will have a character page as soon as i stop procrastinating.

to apply, you can use any format you want as long as it has a good description, a name, an age, your posts per day, a linked roleplay sample*, and a plot idea. remember, i cannot load character sites on my phone, so please place any character site information into a google docs page.

*note: if the roleplay sample is not linked, i will ignore your application.

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST.
PLEASE MENTION ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:11 AM
the tale of six.

Default Re: two to tango [sign-ups]

bump!!
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:12 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

“who says falling in love is easy?”
pshh tell that to jim
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:14 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post
pshh tell that to jim
Uhhhh, Who's Jim?
Old November 11th, 2017, 01:37 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post
pshh tell that to jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Uhhhh, Who's Jim?
hi yeah sorry but this thread isn't for small talk about tv shows or anything. this thread is for applying for my future roleplay only. if you would like to talk about other things, please go to the general board.
thanks!

Last edited by lio; November 11th, 2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 02:09 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Starter (On a good day)

Davis Corazon
Davis- A Hebrew name meaning 'beloved'.
Corazon- Spanish for 'Heart'.

Davis Corazon comes from a Mexican family, who moved to France shortly after his birth. As such, he is fluent in both French and Spanish. He was named 'Davis' simply because his parents loved the name; he is atheist. Born February 14th, Davis Corazon is an Aquarius. Surprisingly, his personality reflects it almost perfectly, despite being flirtatious. He enjoys tinkering with gadgets in his free time, making little odd creations to entertain himself with. At the moment, Davis is twenty-two years of age and has a relatively stable life working as an engineer and saving up money just in case. He lives in a small, cozy apartment with a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower, right above a small but popular cafe. In order to save up money and pay for rent, he also works for the cafe for a small salary that's enough to pay his rent and buy necessities. He enjoys his simple life, and is looking for someone to share it with.

Davis is a handsome man of average stature, with a little bit of muscle from working as an engineer. He has a beautiful, sweet olive skin tone with a hint of a natural tan. His eyes are a deep brown with hints of hazel and green sparkling throughout the iris, typically filled with a playful gleam. His average outfit, when not working, is a white t-shirt with slightly tattered jeans. His left ear has three golden loop earrings, while the other only has one; his dark brown hair is on the longer side, tied back with a white hairband.

I hope this is enough?
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:06 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Starter (On a good day)

Davis Corazon
Davis- A Hebrew name meaning 'beloved'.
Corazon- Spanish for 'Heart'.

Davis Corazon comes from a Mexican family, who moved to France shortly after his birth. As such, he is fluent in both French and Spanish. He was named 'Davis' simply because his parents loved the name; he is atheist. Born February 14th, Davis Corazon is an Aquarius. Surprisingly, his personality reflects it almost perfectly, despite being flirtatious. He enjoys tinkering with gadgets in his free time, making little odd creations to entertain himself with. At the moment, Davis is twenty-two years of age and has a relatively stable life working as an engineer and saving up money just in case. He lives in a small, cozy apartment with a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower, right above a small but popular cafe. In order to save up money and pay for rent, he also works for the cafe for a small salary that's enough to pay his rent and buy necessities. He enjoys his simple life, and is looking for someone to share it with.

Davis is a handsome man of average stature, with a little bit of muscle from working as an engineer. He has a beautiful, sweet olive skin tone with a hint of a natural tan. His eyes are a deep brown with hints of hazel and green sparkling throughout the iris, typically filled with a playful gleam. His average outfit, when not working, is a white t-shirt with slightly tattered jeans. His left ear has three golden loop earrings, while the other only has one; his dark brown hair is on the longer side, tied back with a white hairband.

I hope this is enough?
this is great! i will take your form into high consideration !!!

Last edited by BEAR.; November 15th, 2017 at 08:52 PM. Reason: removed words
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:11 AM
the tale of six.

bump!!
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:57 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
hi yeah sorry but this thread isn't for small talk about tv shows or anything. this thread is for applying for my future roleplay only. if you would like to talk about other things, please go to the general board.
thanks!
aaa sorry!!
oof should i delete this too??