Today 12:47 PM
"What If We Rewrite The...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 12:37 PM

Old October 29th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Blaise smiled at his reaction.
'I'm really good at reading lips. I've only been deaf for two years.'
She noticed Kaira and smiled him too. She waved.
@Ant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira walked over towards the two and looked at her,"Oh, I love deaf people they're so fun to be around."He smiled and began to perform sign language,'I might be a rusty at this, I learned online.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Blaise's face light up with excitement when he started signing. 'That's ok. At least someone here will actually understand some of what I'm saying. I'm actually trying to learn to speak again.'
Iggy frowned as they signed to each other, as he kinda felt left out. Was that selfish? It couldn't be selfish. He couldn't understand, but he did understand that Blaise could read lips. "I guess I'll have to learn online too," he mumbled. To make his mood rise, he cracked his old joke he said to his old friends when he moved. "Well, at least you won't have to listen to my rambling." Iggy stared at Blaise for a moment longer, before tapping his chin and speaking up. "I never did get your name.."

Last edited by Role; October 29th, 2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:20 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Iggy chuckled at Kaira's words. "Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes on the first day of school," he replied earnestly. Turning back to Blaise, he watched her sign. Iggy didn't quite understand her, but noticed she put her finger on her cheek, and then to her ear. Finally, he got it. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE DEAF. I'VE BEEN WORRYING ABOUT YOU THINKING IM WEIRD BECAUSE I'M RAMBLING. OH HERE I GO AGAIN," he shouted in frustration. Dramatically, he fell to his knees, and looked up at Blaise. "So all this time you couldn't hear me? How could you understand?" Iggy had been facing away from the hallway, so he didn't see Era. What a shame. He would have made an impression that's for sure.

Luckily, Beaut was there. Beaut entered the classroom, completely ignoring Iggy and his outbursts, and Blaise. That was her plan. Ignore everyone and let them come to her. Beaut paused in the middle of the classroom, staring out into space. That sounded a bit.. arrogant. Well, that left her with no choice. Make some friends. Beaut rubbed her eyes, and looked around. There. That was a person she could talk with. Or at least she hoped.
Beaut approached Era, brown eyes fixed on the boy. "Hello," she greeted before even coming within a foot of him. Beaut took a seat in front of him, and turned herself around to face him. "My name is Beaut, what's yours?" Beaut had never really talked to many people, so she wondered how he would react. Beaut gave the anxious stranger a small smile.

(Short :"( )
Era
Trying not to appear too awkward, the white-haired boy had pulled his backpack around and was double checking all the things inside. Though when footsteps drew near he looked up, his eyes widening as the girl spoke to him. She was speaking to him right? He sent quick glance over his shoulder to be sure, and not seeing anyone, a glimmer of hope trickled through him.
A hesitant yet bright smile spread across his face, somewhat relieved but mostly excited at the fact someone was speaking to him. Could he be on the way to making a friend already? She seemed nice enough...well even if she wasn't she still came to talk to him, so maybe...
"E-Era. It's nice to meet you, Beaut." He said, stuttering a bit in the beginning, which caused part of his face to glitch for half a second before he reigned it in with an embarrassed blush.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Iggy frowned as they signed to each other, as he kinda felt left out. Was that selfish? It couldn't be selfish. He couldn't understand, but he did understand that Blaise could read lips. "I guess I'll have to learn online too," he mumbled. To make his mood rise, he cracked his old joke he said to his old friends when he moved. "Well, at least you won't have to listen to my rambling." Iggy stared at Blaise for a moment longer, before tapping his chin and speaking up. "I never did get your name.."
"If you'd like I can probably teach you and whoever else wants to learn."He shrugged before turning to Blaise to properly introduce himself,'My names Kaira by the way.'He signed and then looked to Iggy,"Before you ask and it gets weird, my names Kaira."He added.
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Era
Trying not to appear too awkward, the white-haired boy had pulled his backpack around and was double checking all the things inside. Though when footsteps drew near he looked up, his eyes widening as the girl spoke to him. She was speaking to him right? He sent quick glance over his shoulder to be sure, and not seeing anyone, a glimmer of hope trickled through him.
A hesitant yet bright smile spread across his face, somewhat relieved but mostly excited at the fact someone was speaking to him. Could he be on the way to making a friend already? She seemed nice enough...well even if she wasn't she still came to talk to him, so maybe...
"E-Era. It's nice to meet you, Beaut." He said, stuttering a bit in the beginning, which caused part of his face to glitch for half a second before he reigned it in with an embarrassed blush.
Beaut relaxed as the nervous boy smiled. She had said the right thing. Then, Beaut mentally smacked herself. All she had to do was touch the poor boy to find out what he was feeling. She was such a worrywart sometimes! "Nice to meet you too, Era," she replied as she learned his name. Beaut noticed his face glitch and she frowned with curiosity. "Wow, is that your quirk? I've never seen one like that. Interesting," she commented. Then, she noticed how blunt she sounded. Beaut coughed, and looked away. "Was that rude? Sorry." She rested her head on her hands, and looked back at Era. When do you think class will start?"
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

"If you'd like I can probably teach you and whoever else wants to learn."He shrugged before turning to Blaise to properly introduce himself,'My names Kaira by the way.'He signed and then looked to Iggy,"Before you ask and it gets weird, my names Kaira."He added.
Iggy smiled. "Thank you," he replied. Iggy let his mind wander when Kaira turned away. He wondered how his old friends were doing. They were elemental type heroes in training, like him. One was named Poseiden, but they called him Posie for short. He had the power to manipulate and redirect water from the air. Next was Chamomile, Chammy for short. She had the power to create plants and grow plants. They had been best buds. Unfortunately, Iggy had to move away to a new town to attend U.A. Iggy frowned, and refocused on his new friends. "Ah, thanks. Nice to meet you," Iggy replied as Kaira told him his name.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Iggy smiled. "Thank you," he replied. Iggy let his mind wander when Kaira turned away. He wondered how his old friends were doing. They were elemental type heroes in training, like him. One was named Poseiden, but they called him Posie for short. He had the power to manipulate and redirect water from the air. Next was Chamomile, Chammy for short. She had the power to create plants and grow plants. They had been best buds. Unfortunately, Iggy had to move away to a new town to attend U.A. Iggy frowned, and refocused on his new friends. "Ah, thanks. Nice to meet you," Iggy replied as Kaira told him his name.
"Well now you both know who I am, might I know a bit about you guys?"He asked remembering to make sure Blaise could read his lips.
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:12 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

"Well now you both know who I am, might I know a bit about you guys?"He asked remembering to make sure Blaise could read his lips.
"Hmm let's see.. my quirk is obviously fire," he began. "If I had two quirks I bet it would be talking, ahaha." Iggy frowned and tapped his chin in thought. "You know what, you two can go first. I might take a while," he mumbled.

( @ladybugg03 )
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:02 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Beaut relaxed as the nervous boy smiled. She had said the right thing. Then, Beaut mentally smacked herself. All she had to do was touch the poor boy to find out what he was feeling. She was such a worrywart sometimes! "Nice to meet you too, Era," she replied as she learned his name. Beaut noticed his face glitch and she frowned with curiosity. "Wow, is that your quirk? I've never seen one like that. Interesting," she commented. Then, she noticed how blunt she sounded. Beaut coughed, and looked away. "Was that rude? Sorry." She rested her head on her hands, and looked back at Era. When do you think class will start?"
Era
He smiled, although it was a bit awkward, and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "Ah...yeah." If anything, his quirk made him feel anything but 'wow' or 'interesting', though he appreciated the gesture. Sure it was handy to glitch through walls like earlier, or create time lagged afterimages, but on the inside it just made him feel a little bit broken.
"Oh! Not at all!" His eyes widened, his hands waving wildly infront of him, then worried he had startled her with his outburst he continued with a light smile. "It wasn't rude, so there's nothing the be worried about, really."
He lowered his hands and rested them on the desk, not feeling quite as nervous as before. He blinked at her question and looked over her shoulder, watching as students started to trickle in. "Probably soon...the others seem to be coming in."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 30th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Era
He smiled, although it was a bit awkward, and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "Ah...yeah." If anything, his quirk made him feel anything but 'wow' or 'interesting', though he appreciated the gesture. Sure it was handy to glitch through walls like earlier, or create time lagged afterimages, but on the inside it just made him feel a little bit broken.
"Oh! Not at all!" His eyes widened, his hands waving wildly infront of him, then worried he had startled her with his outburst he continued with a light smile. "It wasn't rude, so there's nothing the be worried about, really."
He lowered his hands and rested them on the desk, not feeling quite as nervous as before. He blinked at her question and looked over her shoulder, watching as students started to trickle in. "Probably soon...the others seem to be coming in."
Beaut relaxed as Era calmed her worries. She hadn't offended him. Beaut smiled at him, and listened as he spoke again. Then, she looked back. That was the group she passed by. So far no more classmates entered the classroom. Was Beaut's class that small? Frowning, Beaut turned back to her new companion. "There's not many of them," she pointed out. "Do you think there will be mo-"
RIIIING....
Beaut slumped in her seat. "Nevermind," she grumbled. Then, a tall slender woman thrust open the classroom door and entered. "Gooooooodmorning class!" Oh Lord, Beaut thought with a small eye roll. She smiled at Era before she turned forward in her seat. The woman stood in front of the class, and clapped her hands together. "My name is Portia, and I would be SO grateful if you took your seats," Portia chirped. Beaut studied the woman. She wore a black top hat, sprinkled with small white paint splatters all around. Portia wore a large cape that reached her ankles. It was black on the outside, but on the inside was a galaxy-esque design. She wore a black suit with a purple bow tie. How iconic. Her bottoms were a dark purple tutu with black leggings. Cute, but odd. Beaut tipped her head. What could her quirk be? Space? Magic? Space magic?

( @ladybugg03 @Ant @Ashpetal )

Last edited by Role; October 30th, 2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Orchid ran into the room, "My watch... was ten minutes slow." She said breathlessly. She sat next to Blaise, putting her stuff under her seat and giving the girl next to her a small smile. Orchid's heart raced. She was late, and on the first day, too! Her mind flashed back to what Kikano said about her getting expelled on the first day; she turned white. The emergency flower seeds she kept in her backpack suddenly rattled in response to her emotion. Vines and flower began to sprout out of her backpack, enveloping her backpack and climbed up the desk leg. Embarrassed, she shoved the vines down further in her pack with her foot and made them shrink down back into small seeds again. @ladybugg03 @Ant @Role @little-life-light

Last edited by Liekki; October 30th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.