Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old October 29th, 2017, 09:23 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Iggy noticed her surprised reaction, and he understood. His appearance was a bit unusual. "Yeah, I get that alot," he joked. Iggy frowned as the stranger didn't speak. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Don't be shy, I'm not that scary." After a moment's silence, he made another joke to lighten the mood more. "Is it the fire? It's totally the fire isn't it?"

(I was making him talk to Orchid, but this works too! I shouldve been more clear XD but either way, I'll have fun!
Blaise smiled at his joke and answered his question by holding up her hand, palm up. A ball of fire appeared. She stared at it and it slowly molded itself into a small figure of Iggy.
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Blaise smiled at his joke and answered his question by holding up her hand, palm up. A ball of fire appeared. She stared at it and it slowly molded itself into a small figure of Iggy.
Iggy blinked in surprise. "Oh wow! It's me! Or it looks like me. Is that me? Sorry, I'm rambling again," he chuckled. Iggy put his hands on his hips, and smiled. "Well, I see you aren't scared of fire," he concluded.
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:32 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Iggy blinked in surprise. "Oh wow! It's me! Or it looks like me. Is that me? Sorry, I'm rambling again," he chuckled. Iggy put his hands on his hips, and smiled. "Well, I see you aren't scared of fire," he concluded.
The figure disappear in a small cloud of smoke and Blaise nodded to both of his questions. She breathed a sigh of relief that he had gotten her answer. She had gotten fed up with being silent so she started moving her hands.
'Sorry I haven't been speaking. I am deaf.'
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:36 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Era
It wasn't long before he reached the entrance to the school, and he stood there for a minute, his pale eyes glittering excitedly. Then as voices came nearer he jumped slightly and rushed forward, hurrying through the halls and dodging around people. Class A...Class A...Ah, there it is!
Era slowed to a stop when he saw the two people standing in front of the door, one with molten skin and the other with fiery red hair. Were they a part of his class too? He should try to talk to them...introduce himself...be social...
He started shaking as he stood there awkwardly, only a few feet from the other two, and trying to work up the courage to speak. He wanted to make friends or even just acquaintances here, but it was a lot harder than he thought it would be.
Yeah...nope.
With his face flushed and his heart thudding in his chest, he allowed his body to start flickering, and as he pressed himself against the wall he felt his body dissentegrate into pixels before popping out on the other side. He let out a breath as he realized the classroom was nearly empty and slid into the closest seat he could find in the back. The bell hadn't even rung yet and he was already feeling the effects of his social awkwardness. He only hoped he could make at least one friend before the last bell, and before his courage failed him.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:36 PM

Quote:

Iggy noticed another student enter the building, quite quickly. He brushed past the two as if they weren't even there. Chuckling, Iggy waved at the exuburant student. "Over here, Speedy," he called with a friendly smile.

(And now.. cue Beaut)

Beaut finally made it to school. The temperature had cooled on her way there, and she was much more cool. The empath walked down the corridor, stopping to look at a few "Welcome!" posters. Beaut spotted her class. What an unusual looking class! The empath quickly tied her brown hair into a ponytail, and made her move. "Hello," she greeted her class.
Kaira heard the calling of the student and looked back to the shaking his head as he realized that he had already goofed up,"Sorry 'bout that, I don't really bother to look when I am in the air."

Last edited by Ant; October 29th, 2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira heard the calling of the student and looked back to the shaking his head as he realized that he had already goofed up,"Sorry 'bout that, I don't really bother to look when I am in the air."
Quote:
The figure disappear in a small cloud of smoke and Blaise nodded to both of his questions. She breathed a sigh of relief that he had gotten her answer. She had gotten fed up with being silent so she started moving her hands.
'Sorry I haven't been speaking. I am deaf.'
Iggy chuckled at Kaira's words. "Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes on the first day of school," he replied earnestly. Turning back to Blaise, he watched her sign. Iggy didn't quite understand her, but noticed she put her finger on her cheek, and then to her ear. Finally, he got it. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE DEAF. I'VE BEEN WORRYING ABOUT YOU THINKING IM WEIRD BECAUSE I'M RAMBLING. OH HERE I GO AGAIN," he shouted in frustration. Dramatically, he fell to his knees, and looked up at Blaise. "So all this time you couldn't hear me? How could you understand?" Iggy had been facing away from the hallway, so he didn't see Era. What a shame. He would have made an impression that's for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Era
It wasn't long before he reached the entrance to the school, and he stood there for a minute, his pale eyes glittering excitedly. Then as voices came nearer he jumped slightly and rushed forward, hurrying through the halls and dodging around people. Class A...Class A...Ah, there it is!
Era slowed to a stop when he saw the two people standing in front of the door, one with molten skin and the other with fiery red hair. Were they a part of his class too? He should try to talk to them...introduce himself...be social...
He started shaking as he stood there awkwardly, only a few feet from the other two, and trying to work up the courage to speak. He wanted to make friends or even just acquaintances here, but it was a lot harder than he thought it would be.
Yeah...nope.
With his face flushed and his heart thudding in his chest, he allowed his body to start flickering, and as he pressed himself against the wall he felt his body dissentegrate into pixels before popping out on the other side. He let out a breath as he realized the classroom was nearly empty and slid into the closest seat he could find in the back. The bell hadn't even rung yet and he was already feeling the effects of his social awkwardness. He only hoped he could make at least one friend before the last bell, and before his courage failed him.
Luckily, Beaut was there. Beaut entered the classroom, completely ignoring Iggy and his outbursts, and Blaise. That was her plan. Ignore everyone and let them come to her. Beaut paused in the middle of the classroom, staring out into space. That sounded a bit.. arrogant. Well, that left her with no choice. Make some friends. Beaut rubbed her eyes, and looked around. There. That was a person she could talk with. Or at least she hoped.
Beaut approached Era, brown eyes fixed on the boy. "Hello," she greeted before even coming within a foot of him. Beaut took a seat in front of him, and turned herself around to face him. "My name is Beaut, what's yours?" Beaut had never really talked to many people, so she wondered how he would react. Beaut gave the anxious stranger a small smile.

(Short :"( )

Last edited by Role; October 29th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:55 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Iggy chuckled at Kaira's words. "Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes on the first day of school," he replied earnestly. Turning back to Blaise, he watched her sign. Iggy didn't quite understand her, but noticed she put her finger on her cheek, and then to her ear. Finally, he got it. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE DEAF. I'VE BEEN WORRYING ABOUT YOU THINKING IM WEIRD BECAUSE I'M RAMBLING. OH HERE I GO AGAIN," he shouted in frustration. Dramatically, he fell to his knees, and looked up at Blaise. "So all this time you couldn't hear me? How could you understand?" Iggy had been facing away from the hallway, so he didn't see Era. What a shame. He would have made an impression that's for sure.
Blaise smiled at his reaction.
'I'm really good at reading lips. I've only been deaf for two years.'
She noticed Kaira and smiled him too. She waved.
@Ant
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:

(Short :"( )
Quote:
Blaise smiled at his reaction.
'I'm really good at reading lips. I've only been deaf for two years.'
She noticed Kaira and smiled him too. She waved.
@Ant
Kaira walked over towards the two and looked at her,"Oh, I love deaf people they're so fun to be around."He smiled and began to perform sign language,'I might be a rusty at this, I learned online.'
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:08 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira walked over towards the two and looked at her,"Oh, I love deaf people they're so fun to be around."He smiled and began to perform sign language,'I might be a rusty at this, I learned online.'
Blaise's face light up with excitement when he started signing. 'That's ok. At least someone here will actually understand some of what I'm saying. I'm actually trying to learn to speak again.'
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Blaise's face light up with excitement when he started signing. 'That's ok. At least someone here will actually understand some of what I'm saying. I'm actually trying to learn to speak again.'
He understood most of what she had said and began to respond,'Well at least I can help translate to the other students and probably the teacher. Also that's good that you're trying to learn how to speak, how did you become deaf or were you born with it? You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable.'

Last edited by Ant; October 29th, 2017 at 10:12 PM.