Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The abandoned cave(p)
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:56 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:54 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by iliri
Today 12:53 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:53 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 12:50 PM

Old November 24th, 2017, 10:06 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Portia gritted her teeth and pulled her staff away. It burned red with heat, but it soon cooled. That was close. Portia brushed her black hair from her face, and fell back into her portal. This was a show alright. In the swirling vortex, she realized she missed her chance to enable her plan. Cursing, Portia came from a portal above Kaira, and swung down with her staff.
Kaira sighed with relief once he realized she wasn't too hurt and even though he knew she could be healed easily he still did not enjoy hurting allies, as he shook these thought from her head he realized that she was gone and he had not seen where she had gone,'Dang it, this always happe-'His thought was cut of as he attempted to block the staff but it hit him on the top of his head, he winced in pain but quickly knowing he was cornered he bolted away,"Jeez, that was like getting hit by a hot iron."He joked.
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:16 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Beaut smiled at her words. "True. By the way, what's your quirk?" Beaut didn't notice her bluntness. It was a flaw of hers. Some were offended by her blunt remarks, and Beaut never understood why. Hopefully Aimi wasn't phased by it.

Portia frowned as the boy grew brighter and brighter. "Man, I could sure use some sunglasses," she joked. Portia entered a portal. As she exited one behind Kaira, she swung her staff at him, and made yet another joke. "Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?" Portia chuckled. It was pretty hot. Hopefully her staff wouldn't catch on fire. That would be bad for this magician-esque hero.
"Oh it's nothing special.I can turn into most common animals like a cat or dog or something." She said,looking at the ground.'Mine is nothing compared to hers.' she thought,but smiled a bit."Yours could make you and excellent hero!I don't really know if I can become a hero with such a useless quirk like mine." She laughed a little.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:24 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Oh it's nothing special.I can turn into most common animals like a cat or dog or something." She said,looking at the ground.'Mine is nothing compared to hers.' she thought,but smiled a bit."Yours could make you and excellent hero!I don't really know if I can become a hero with such a useless quirk like mine." She laughed a little.
Onito Listened to their conversation. It Wasn't that hard, since they were not whispering or anything. `Hmm, that's more useful than you think...You could become a Bird, and distract an attacker while someone who has a better quirk comes in and does the dirty work.` he thought, decieing not to say that since even to him, that sounded like it was telling her that her quirk was rather useless.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira sighed with relief once he realized she wasn't too hurt and even though he knew she could be healed easily he still did not enjoy hurting allies, as he shook these thought from her head he realized that she was gone and he had not seen where she had gone,'Dang it, this always happe-'His thought was cut of as he attempted to block the staff but it hit him on the top of his head, he winced in pain but quickly knowing he was cornered he bolted away,"Jeez, that was like getting hit by a hot iron."He joked.
Portia smirked as her staff hit, but her confident smile turned into a frown. She had been too late in making her portal. At his joke, Portia offered a smile, looked down at her feet, and fell into a portal.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Onito Listened to their conversation. It Wasn't that hard, since they were not whispering or anything. `Hmm, that's more useful than you think...You could become a Bird, and distract an attacker while someone who has a better quirk comes in and does the dirty work.` he thought, decieing not to say that since even to him, that sounded like it was telling her that her quirk was rather useless.
Beaut chuckled. "Useless? If you want to talk useless, mine's that. I'd be better as a therapist. My quirk makes me an empath. I can sense emotions if I touch someone and I can manipulate them, but I don't like doing that. Makes my head hurt," she explained with a smile. "Your quirk sounds pretty cool! Maybe you can strengthen it and turn into something like a tiger." Beaut began to fidget with her hair. It was an unconscious reaction when she spoke much more than normal. She lets go of her nervous energy through straightening her hair with her hands.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Portia smirked as her staff hit, but her confident smile turned into a frown. She had been too late in making her portal. At his joke, Portia offered a smile, looked down at her feet, and fell into a portal.
Kaira sighed cracked his knuckles quickly before his body became to change once more, the heat radiating off his body became even hotter, the light emanating from his body grew brighter and anyone that looked at him would be most likely blinded, but a new change was his body he grew bigger, becoming about seven feet now, his arms and legs looked more defined and larger,"The inflation rate here is pretty rough, huh?"He joked before going on the attack, he watched as she came out of one of her portals, as she came out he grabbed her by her torso and slammed her into the ground while barraging her with attacks from the other fist. As he let go he leaped away and slammed into the ground.
Old November 25th, 2017, 02:04 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:

Kaira sighed cracked his knuckles quickly before his body became to change once more, the heat radiating off his body became even hotter, the light emanating from his body grew brighter and anyone that looked at him would be most likely blinded, but a new change was his body he grew bigger, becoming about seven feet now, his arms and legs looked more defined and larger,"The inflation rate here is pretty rough, huh?"He joked before going on the attack, he watched as she came out of one of her portals, as she came out he grabbed her by her torso and slammed her into the ground while barraging her with attacks from the other fist. As he let go he leaped away and slammed into the ground.
Onito Quickly took his back off, And put it on his lap, using it to block his view. `Oi, Boys', Tell me what I Can't See!` He said, listening to their live action strike-by-strike Comments and Remarks. `He just Threw her to the Ground, and he's getting physical!` One of the Spirits said, While some of the Others laughed. One of the Spirits Materialized beside him, Watching the Fight. ~Heh, For once, This is an interesting fight. Better than those street-fights you enjoy to watch....~ It said, it's voice smooth, yet cold. "Yea, I Agree. But that's the only type of fight that you can see for free." Onito whispered back.
Old November 25th, 2017, 03:07 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Quote:

Beaut chuckled. "Useless? If you want to talk useless, mine's that. I'd be better as a therapist. My quirk makes me an empath. I can sense emotions if I touch someone and I can manipulate them, but I don't like doing that. Makes my head hurt," she explained with a smile. "Your quirk sounds pretty cool! Maybe you can strengthen it and turn into something like a tiger." Beaut began to fidget with her hair. It was an unconscious reaction when she spoke much more than normal. She lets go of her nervous energy through straightening her hair with her hands.
"You could make them sad or make them want to quit fighting.It would only take a second,and then you can quickly grab the and apprehend them." Aimi said."I don't know about the tiger though.The most unique thing I can do right now is a raven."

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 25th, 2017, 03:20 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"You could make them sad or make them want to quit fighting.It would only take a second,and then you can quickly grab the and apprehend them." Aimi said."I don't know about the tiger though.The most unique thing I can do right now is a raven."
`Mhm, Exactly what I Was thinking. She could foil someone's plans by forcing a change of heart. But not me, because she would have to do it multiple times to try and change my mind. Or, well, The Hive mind as I call it.` He thought, hearing multiple spirits laugh at his reference. `And I had a feeling they would be able to turn into a bird. It's only logical. Cuts travel time in half, since you don't have to deal with traffic!` He thought, hearing multiple groans and agreements among the rest of the spirits.

Last edited by Akari; November 25th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

Portia began to work out her plan in her mind, thinking of several ways to beat this student. His light technique was beginning to hurt her eyes, and she needed her eyes to make portals. The last thing Portia needed was a blinding light. As Portia exited the portal, she was instantly grabbed and slammed onto the floor. And, what do you know, Kaira was intensely bright. Ironic. Portia felt multiple attacks hit her, and then, the light was gone. Portia sat up and blinked, trying to refocus her eyes. When she did, Portia looked below Kaira, opening a portal up there, and leaped into the air. The portal would suck him in, and propel him out. That would be her moment to shine!
Quote:
Quote:
`Mhm, Exactly what I Was thinking. She could foil someone's plans by forcing a change of heart. But not me, because she would have to do it multiple times to try and change my mind. Or, well, The Hive mind as I call it.` He thought, hearing multiple spirits laugh at his reference. `And I had a feeling they would be able to turn into a bird. It's only logical. Cuts travel time in half, since you don't have to deal with traffic!` He thought, hearing multiple groans and agreements among the rest of the spirits.
Beaut frowned. "I thought that, but twisting emotions requires me to place a certain memory back into that person's mind. I'd have to watch it too. Plus, it makes my head hurt," she explained. "With your raven thing, maybe you could attack like a bird defending her nest. Come from above, peck, and then fly away. It could drive someone out of the arena." Beaut motioned to the white lines defining in bounds and out of bounda. While she did that, she glanced over at Onito. He seemed preoccupied with something. Perhaps he was talking to spirits? Beaut remembered her mental note made earlier to speak to him, but what could she say right now? Frowning, Beaut turned back to Aimi.
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Portia began to work out her plan in her mind, thinking of several ways to beat this student. His light technique was beginning to hurt her eyes, and she needed her eyes to make portals. The last thing Portia needed was a blinding light. As Portia exited the portal, she was instantly grabbed and slammed onto the floor. And, what do you know, Kaira was intensely bright. Ironic. Portia felt multiple attacks hit her, and then, the light was gone. Portia sat up and blinked, trying to refocus her eyes. When she did, Portia looked below Kaira, opening a portal up there, and leaped into the air. The portal would suck him in, and propel him out. That would be her moment to shine!
Kaira watched her close, following her every move but he didn't realize what she had did until he fell through the ground and was propelled out of the arena,"Well crap."He said angrily before quickly condensing his body again and regaining his speed back but yet he knew this would not be enough now,"Last resort it is."Kaira sighed knowing how painful it is. Kaira began floating right above the ground and his body began to convulse and spasm, he screamed in pain and as soon as he opened his eyes light exploded from his body directly at Portia, sending her out of the arena as he hit the ground in exhaustion and pain.