Today 11:48 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:46 AM

Old October 29th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Dear Student,

I see you have sent an acceptance letter with your information. Good. It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to U.A. We hope you enjoy your year! Unfortunately, your class is rather small, but we can make changes to the class to make it even bigger! Expect new arrivals!

With love,
Portia

@Ashpetal @ladybugg03 @little-life-light @Ant
This is the roleplay, and this is the joining thread. New forms welcome!
Start anytime! Just be sure to mention everybody!

Currently Happening
The students have entered the building. They are currently chatting amongst themselves. Portia, the school Vice Principal and Class 1A teacher has made her debut! Class has started and late arrivals are welcome! The students are going to fight pro heroes to test their ability and see where they're at.

Plot
Your characters are accepted into to U.A. and are having a good time. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. With the rise of villains, it is up to Class A (your class) to stop them.

Last edited by Role; October 31st, 2017 at 04:31 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

@Ashpetal; @ladybugg03 @little-life-light @Role
Patrick sighed as he got out of his bed,"Well I guess it will finally start today."He looked at all his still packed stuff but just shrugged it off and quickly made his bed before rushing to where they had been asked to meet up.
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Orchid grabbed her backpack from her bunk and shoved a bagel in her mouth. She shouted a farewell to her friends and they cheered her name. Orchid smiled. The first in her orphanage to get accepted into U.A. Kikano, the bully at Orchid's orphanage, confronted her. "Ha! Loser. I bet you'll get expelled on the first day because your quirk isn't strong enough. That's probably why your parents gave you up, because of your weirdo quirk. Although maybe you shouldn't have stayed with your parents if they name their child with an American name. A flower at that!" Orchid's eyes burned. "Get out of my way, Kikano." He sidestepped, pulled the bagel out of her mouth and threw it away; but as she walked, he grabbed her ginger-auburn braid and pulled her head back. "Loser," he whispered into her ear. Tears running down Orchid's face, she pulled her hair out of his grasp and ran to school. She pushed the people on the streets back and forth to get through them as she sprinted to school, resisting the temptation to go back to the orphanage and grow a vine around Kikano's throat and crush his delicate windpipe. She arrived at the school. Shouldering her backpack, she waited by the door until school officially started. She was quite early.
(*Takes deep breath* Wow that was the longest post I've ever typed.) @ladybugg03 @little-life-light @Role @Ant

Last edited by Liekki; October 29th, 2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Question Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Ignatius, or Iggy, looked down at his suitcase. It was humbly sized for his wealth, and Iggy liked it. His family were spoiled, rude people who didn't quite care for others. Frowning at the thought, Iggy grabbed his suitcase, hauled it off of his bed, and exited his room. Bounding down the stares, Iggy gave a shout to his parents, who were not awake. "Bye, love ya!" And then, he was off. As the doors opened, a bright new day shone down in front of him. Smiling, Iggy took his first step toward his dream. Head alight on fire, Iggy began to run to the school.

Beaut was almost out the door when her mother called her for breakfast. Sighing, she walked back to the kitchen, and quickly ate the toast prepared for her. "Thank you, love you, bye," she hurried. Her parents mumbled a goodbye and that was it. Beaut rolled her eyes and exited the house. As the sun beat down on her, Beaut walked to school. She didn't want to arrive as a sweating mess, but she didn't want to be the best looking if that made sense.

Last edited by Role; October 29th, 2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 06:47 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Era
The silence of his empty house surrounded him as Era padded into the kitchen, his bare feet tapping lightly on the cold floor. He was used to the silence by now, with both his parents overseas most of the time it made sense, though it didn't make him feel any less lonely. At least school started today. He perked up at the thought and snagged an apple off the counter. He usually made himself breakfast but he was too jittery from excitement and fear to do anything like that today.
With a small skip in his step he hurried over to the door and slipped on his shoes, throwing his bag across his back.
For a second, it seemed that he had paused in thought in front of the door, his form completely still. Then the door opened, and when it closed, the afterimage disappeared in a flicker of pixels.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

A small red head sat in the corner of her dormitory. The room was dim and in her hands was a small ball of light. She tossed it back and forth between her hands as she stared at the ceiling. First day Blaise...first day. A high pitched beep came from the clock next to her bed and the ball of light went out, causing smoke to appear in its place. Blaise jumped to her feet in surprise, then realized what the sound was. She walked over and turned it off. Well...time to get ready I guess.
An hour later, her hair was in soft curls and a large wing of eyeliner accentuated her green eyes. Her maroon hoodie was a bit over sized but she didn't care. After putting on her black heeled boots and slinging her backpack over her shoulder, she opened the door and stepped out. Immediately, her mask of confidence appeared and she walked towards her first class.
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Iggy, being quick to arrive through running, pushed open the school door. He walked down the long hallway to his class, taking in the sights. The boy immediately noticed there was someone by the classroom door. Iggy, being brave, made his move to talk to the stranger. Before he was in her sights, however, he made his fire smaller, and cooled his hands as much as he could. He was going to shake her hand, but he didn't want to burn her. Clearing his throat, Iggy spoke to the stranger. "Hello! Are you part of Class A? Well, you probably are because you're standing right next to the door and-.." stopping himself before he went into a mindless, anxious ramble. Recollecting himself, Iggy decided to start over. "Okay okay, let's redo that. Hi, I'm Ignatius, call me Iggy," he chuckled while extending his hand.

@Ashpetal @little-life-light @ladybugg03 @Ant
Old October 29th, 2017, 08:03 PM

Kaira flew above the other kids using his quirk to make it to the building quickly, he landed onto the ground and pushed open the door breathing in the smells of the school,"So this is my Class huh?"He asked as he looked around for the teacher or other students.
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:14 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Iggy, being quick to arrive through running, pushed open the school door. He walked down the long hallway to his class, taking in the sights. The boy immediately noticed there was someone by the classroom door. Iggy, being brave, made his move to talk to the stranger. Before he was in her sights, however, he made his fire smaller, and cooled his hands as much as he could. He was going to shake her hand, but he didn't want to burn her. Clearing his throat, Iggy spoke to the stranger. "Hello! Are you part of Class A? Well, you probably are because you're standing right next to the door and-.." stopping himself before he went into a mindless, anxious ramble. Recollecting himself, Iggy decided to start over. "Okay okay, let's redo that. Hi, I'm Ignatius, call me Iggy," he chuckled while extending his hand.

@Ashpetal @little-life-light @ladybugg03 @Ant
Blaise looked up and was taken aback slightly by his appearance but made no ordeal about it. She shook his hand and smiled. She opened her mouth to great him but hesitated. She hadn't really practiced talking to people. She closed her mouth and just smiled again.
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Blaise looked up and was taken aback slightly by his appearance but made no ordeal about it. She shook his hand and smiled. She opened her mouth to great him but hesitated. She hadn't really practiced talking to people. She closed her mouth and just smiled again.
Iggy noticed her surprised reaction, and he understood. His appearance was a bit unusual. "Yeah, I get that alot," he joked. Iggy frowned as the stranger didn't speak. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Don't be shy, I'm not that scary." After a moment's silence, he made another joke to lighten the mood more. "Is it the fire? It's totally the fire isn't it?"

(I was making him talk to Orchid, but this works too! I shouldve been more clear XD but either way, I'll have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Kaira flew above the other kids using his quirk to make it to the building quickly, he landed onto the ground and pushed open the door breathing in the smells of the school,"So this is my Class huh?"He asked as he looked around for the teacher or other students.
Iggy noticed another student enter the building, quite quickly. He brushed past the two as if they weren't even there. Chuckling, Iggy waved at the exuburant student. "Over here, Speedy," he called with a friendly smile.

(And now.. cue Beaut)

Beaut finally made it to school. The temperature had cooled on her way there, and she was much more cool. The empath walked down the corridor, stopping to look at a few "Welcome!" posters. Beaut spotted her class. What an unusual looking class! The empath quickly tied her brown hair into a ponytail, and made her move. "Hello," she greeted her class.

Last edited by Role; October 29th, 2017 at 09:25 PM.