Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2017, 02:33 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: October Gathering [Leaders]

Snowstar stayed silent, though she mumbled congratulations to Goldenstar along with the other leaders. She caught the look from Blazingstar, however, and her ears flattened faintly. Oh, he's gonna make a scene. She thought, glancing up toward the sky for a moment. Finally she took a deep breath. "I'll go." Yes. Just get it over with, Snowy. So, the Siamese leader stood, shaking out her short fur. She'd just take her turn first. Then she could go silent again while the others leader went and pray Blazingstar didn't say anything. "ThunderClan is doing well," She spoke, her voice ringing out clearly, and it made her frown for a moment. Remembering when she had no worries. It wasn't like that anymore, but Snowstar could try to stay happy. Try to stay positive. "Prey is plentiful," At least, it is now. "And we have a new deputy - Passionblaze.." She trailed off for a moment, gazing down into the Clans. She was going to say more, she had intended on saying more, but she couldn't really think of anything else. Her thoughts trailed. No, she had nothing to be sorry about. Her Clan was starving, and ShadowClan's territory was practically a wasteland. And, WindClan was the only territory she could turn to to feed her Clan. Otherwise, her cats would have died! So no, she didn't do anything wrong. Snowstar's eyes narrowed as she fell silent, ears folding back against her head. She did what she had to do for her Clan. Surely, there was nothing wrong with that. Blazingstar would have done the same thing, wouldn't he? So as far as she was concerned, there was nothing to feel guilty for. Ha.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Random Melody @fenic! @Duskflight @Gusty
(You guys can have your leaders decide from this message on, what they wanna do between staying neutral or picking a side. Also, Gusty, this is a heads up to be ready.)

Windclan had strict order not to attack Thunderclan during his gathering. They would only strike if Thunderclan struck first.

As Snowstar finished, there was no hesitation for Blazingstar to rise and face her. Her words. That was it. It was obvious the Thunderclan leader thought nothing wrong of what she had done. Windclan had starved and suffered because of her decisions. He had lost a life to her ignorance. "How dare you lie in front of the clans and Starclan themselves!" he yowled, hoping to silence the crowd beneath them completely. The sky remained clear. There was no sign of clouds in the sky as the stars shone brightly around the moon. Blazingstar's golden hues were ablaze with outrage. "Tell them exactly what happened Snowstar! Due to your selfish acts, you had starved Windclan by sending your patrols to hunt in our territory," his voice continued to ring, his gaze solely on Snowstar, ignoring the other leaders and the crowd below him now.

He didn't stop there. He was about to unravel what had been happening between the two clans. Positive the other three could feel their tension, the ginger tom -- bristling and lashing his tail now -- thought it was time to tell them exactly what was happening. "Moons ago you called us murderers, well look at yourself Snowstar," he paused to turn and face the group of cats below. He gestured towards Windclan, a majority looking malnourished. "Look at what you have done to my clan. You almost starved them all! Hares are already hard enough to find in leaf-bare and your clan wiped out many more than the territory could give. Starvation deaths are on you, Snowstar," he spat, his voice shaking simply at the thought of the death toll to come. He wasn't stupid. Windclan was going to have it rough this leaf-bare "You're the murderer here," he growled, his head turning back towards the Siamese before looking at the other leaders and then back to the cats below. "But accusing us of murder wasn't the start. Then you go and steal one of my warriors and hold her hostage until I had to retrieve her. For no reason, might I add. Even with that, you tried to keep her longer! These acts are too much to be ignored any longer! Thunderclan has been exposed for their crimes, dare tell me I'm wrong..."

The stars still shone above the Gathering. There was still no cloud in sight. It was clear that Starclan wasn't going to interrupt this hostility. At that moment, it was none of his concern. Perhaps the medicine cats would take notice and fret about it, but not Blazingstar. Not now.

Once more, Blazingstar turned towards Snowstar. "So in all of this, you don't believe you did anything wrong?" he growled a little more lowly, ears flattening. This was Snowstar's chance to redeem herself.
Her one chance.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 18th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:57 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

@Suspiciousmindz
Snowstar jumped when Blazingstar's yowl ran out, and froze. It was like a plunge into icy water. Every fur on her pelt was bristling, and her ears stayed flat. But her ice blue eyes were now locked with the WindClan leader's, horror shining through in her eyes. How dare he call her out like that? His words reached her ears, but she wasn't really hearing him. Of course she heard his accusations - All true - But she already knew. So it wasn't as much of a shock to her as it probably would be to the other leaders, the other Clans. Snowstar shivered, but not because of the cold as her eyes lifted to the sky. StarClan, do something - Please! She pleaded in silence, watching the beautiful, bright moon before her eyes turned back to Blazingstar. True to his name, his eyes seemed to blaze with a fiery passion and it had Snowstar rooted to the spot. He truly believed she was the murderer here.

Her eyes didn't dart toward the WindClan cats not once, even when Blazingstar gestured toward them. Her ice blue eyes shifted between glancing toward the sky, and meeting Blazingstar's gaze. She wanted to turn tail and run. But, no. What would Gyrewind had done? He would have stayed and faced the WindClan leader. The shock ebbed away, though the icy feeling remained. But her eyes narrowed to slits as the accusations poured from the Tom's mouth. Not an ounce of guilt shone through her expression, until Blazingstar mentioned his warrior being held hostage in WindClan camp. It was then that the young leader flinched, ears folding back. Yes, that had been too far, she realized. But she had not put up a fight when Blazingstar came to retriever her. She kept her gaze on his, even when she asked her the one simple question.

"So, in all of this, you don't believe you did anything wrong?"

Snowstar considered this for a few moments, but her eyes stayed fixed on Blazingstar warily. Telling Blazingstar that, yes, one of her warriors had been killed by a WindClan cat. Was that wrong? No. Yes, taking a WindClan warrior hostage may have been going way too far. Stealing prey in her Clan's time of need, was that wrong? No. Snowstar had done what she thought to be right. Even if Blazingstar didn't agree with that. "No. I did nothing wrong." She finally spoke. "I have a right to stand up when one of my warriors is found dead at the border, reeking of WindClan. Perhaps taking your warrior was not a good idea, I'll admit. But no harm came to her, at least. And," She added coldly. "I will not deny that I sent patrols into WindClan to hunt. And I will not apologize, either. My Clan was starving. I had no other choice." She was throwing away her one chance to bring peace to the two Clans, end these tensions. But she didn't know that. She didn't know what Blazingstar intended. Though there was a horrible feeling, like a stone lodged in her stomach. She couldn't quite place it.

"So, no, Blazingstar. As far as I'm concerned, I have done nothing wrong."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; October 19th, 2017 at 12:09 AM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Random Melody @fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Gusty

After what seemed like quite a long pause as the leaders tried to decide who would share their clan news first, eventually Snowstar would stand and begin to tell about the usual, they were doing well and oh, a new deputy! With a bright smile, Grousestar would curiously spend the moment to try and find the new deputy before his eyes were back on the Thunderclan leader as she finished up her news to be shared.
"Glad to hear that Thunderclan is doing well." He murmured with a small nod, his eyes then curiously glancing between the other leaders to see who would go next, his body shifting, getting ready to stand before he noticed a pretty quick movement of Blazingstar, causing him to stop and sit back down. Well someone's eager! But this was nothing about eagerness to share news.

Blinking and arching his brows in surprise as he heard the Windclan leader yowl, the Skyclan leader sat rigid, just now noticing the tension that was between the female and male leader. Sometimes Grousestar was slow in picking up on these things, and one of those times was apparently now. A string of accusations was hurled at the Thunderclan leader, all of which quite shocked the brown tabby. Stealing prey? Well.. While I don't condone it,
I unfortunately also had to steal prey from another group in order to feed my own.. The only difference is, they were a common enemy it seems. But taking a cat hostage?
The Skyclan leader had to look at Snowstar for a moment, quite unnerved that the she-cat would do such a thing, because personally he could never see himself doing that and he could only imagine the wrath that would consume him if ever one of his cats had been held hostage. But.. This wasn't his clan. And he wasn't sure if it was called for, to be announcing this at a gathering, before everyone. It seemed like a rash, hot-headed decision to Grousestar. If he were in Blazingstar's paws he would have kept it between the two clans, and tried to have kept it as civil as possible. This could get out of hand very quickly, and for some reason he believes that this sort of thing should most certainly not be happening at a gathering. Wasn't there a truce of sorts?

Now it was the Thunderclan leader's time to respond, causing Grousestar to focus his emerald gaze on her, and what she said astounded him. It didn't surprise him because of what was said, it was how it was said. Snowstar spoke well, and really, there was nothing wrong with what she said in his mind. But personally, he had had enough of this. Clearing his throat, the brown tabby stood up and spoke with a raised voice so that they should hear him above their yowling, without quite yowling himself.
"Right! Excuse me if I am interrupting, but I don't believe this is a good time to be addressing this feud! Now both of you have your reasoning's well founded, but from what I've gathered so far over the past gatherings, is that they are supposed to be peaceful. And by the way this is going, it doesn't look like it's going to stay peaceful for long."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:52 PM
Just A Fossil

@Gusty @Random Melody

Taken aback by the Thunderclan leaders words, Blazingstar couldn't help feel his chest fill with rage. How dare she.. Grousestars words were merely mumbles in his ears as his gaze hardened onto Snowstars. It took all his might not to just tackle her then and there and throw them both off the rock into the crowd of soon withering cats. However, his gazed shifted to the Skyclan leader who was clearly trying to make reason of this all. Finally he spoke, facing Snowstar alone. His voice was rigid. "Consider Windclan your enemy Snowstar. Anyone who follows Thunderclan, are our enemies! Seek no help from us in any time of need!" he declared facing the crowd of cats, tail lashing furiously. Then he turned towards the Siamese again. "Windclan will meet you on the battlefield, Snowstar. Best be prepared for it," he hissed.

Even with the commotion. The sky remained clear. Starclan was not going to interfere.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 21st, 2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:08 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Snowstar growled, but nodded in response to Grousestar's words, sitting back with a huff. She saw the clear fury in Blazingstar's eyes and honestly, it scared her. But she wouldn't admit it. She turned her ice blue gaze to the cats below, then back to Blazingstar when he spoke. "Fine." She hissed back at him, her own fury bubbling up. "We won't need the help of some low-life, murderous rabbit-chasers anyhow." It came out randomly, almost instinctively. Snowstar didn't like it, but she had to get used to it. She had to stand up for her Clan.

At Blazingstar's declaration of a battle, Snowstar's eyes widened like two blue moons. She looked almost panicked for a second, but hid it well, though her white fur bristled slightly. Oh, no. This was a bad idea. Bad! But she couldn't back down now. There was no turning back. Oh, StarClan, I never wanted it to go this far! She thought, biting back a wail. She nodded slightly, her black ears pinning back against her head. The Siamese gave the WindClan leader a cold look. "Very well, Blazingstar. You want war? You got war." She growled, her voice calm despite the storming emotions inside of her. She turned her icy gaze to the clearing of cats, claws digging into the stone below her paws. If this had to happen, then... It was going to happen.

@Suspiciousmindz @Gusty @.:Blue Wishes:. @fenic! @Duskflight

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; October 22nd, 2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:32 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @fenic! @Duskflight @Random Melody

Finally, we are strong enough. We will attack. We will prove to be victorious. There’s no reason to hold back any longer.

The Dusk Syndicate, after all, was a powerful group. Their numbers had been growing for moons. Not as much as Halite had hoped, unfortunately... the light gray-furred tom envisioned massive floods of felines joining, doubling their population and making it greater in comparison to the clans... but it’d have to do. There was a sizable number of fighters at his control, ready to follow Halite’s orders with the flick of his tail. Leading was stressful, but at the same time, it was satisfying to order the lesser cats around.

For the past couple of moons, the Commander laid in his den at night, pondering on ways to seize revenge. The source of his aggravation were the clans- and specifically, among them, SkyClan. Halite was one to hold a grudge, and although it had been a while since the last battle between the Dusk Syndicate and SkyClan, he hadn’t forgotten a thing. Every cat fallen, the blood that spilled among the grass and soil, the humidity and tension of the air... it all was stuck to him, interwoven with his distaste. Grousestar. he thought next, biting his lip at the mere recollection of the clan leader’s face. I’ll meet him again tonight. I hope you’ll be surprised.

After all, what was a better strategy than attacking when the enemy was at their weakest point? Tonight was the gathering, a supposed time of peace. Nobody would suspect such an ambush like this; all warriors and queens were brought up with the naive assumption that they were protected by... what was it? Oh, yes, their deceased ancestors. What a ridiculous thought.

The full moon hung in the air, radiating a creamy white against the dark hue of nighttime. As Halite and the rest of his followers edged close towards the gathering mound, he noticed the bickering of two clan leaders. Ah, it seems that there’s already drama, he mused. And heightened tension. So much for ‘peace’.

There reached a point where Halite was close enough to hear the individual words, but he didn’t comprehend any of them. The rush of adrenaline soared throughout his body. Okay, don’t think too much- if you think you’ll get nervous; just get out there and do what you’re planned out for these past days. he demanded himself.

With as menacing of a posture the undersized tom could achieve, the Commander hopped into the mound. He raced forwards, intruding the meeting. The cats below were a blur of gray and brown- a greater amount then he’d imagined.

All eyes were upon him, probably, but Halite only rested his gaze onto all five of the clan leaders. His eyes were narrowed and startlingly cold, like shards of the stone he was named after. “Oh, hello.” the tom stated first, as if he had a right to interrupt all of this.

Following that, quickly, Halite’s voice raised, so that even apprentices in the very back of the gathering could hear: “The Dusk Syndicate has arrived, and we take no mercy. Attack!” he mewed, flicking his tail, directing his fellow soldier-like fighters to swarm the gathering.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:57 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

russetstar simply didn't know what to think of this. the tom had been taken aback by the sudden arguing which had erupted from the two leaders at first, and he had chosen to keep out of the situation. he didn't want any blood on his paws, and riverclan had already undergone struggles faced from trying to keep shadowclan afloat with them in their territory. but war, that was more than just arguments, it was a declaration of hatred. thunderclan and windclan, they hadn't had a history of not getting along! they weren't like riverclan and shadowclan, facing constant backgrounds of rivalry. no, this was something entirely new. he didn't know how to react-- not until the dusk syndicate had shown up. these cats, they were certainly his enemies.

"...riverclan, fight back!"
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:18 PM
Just A Fossil

New cats swarmed into the gathering. Blazingstar's golden hues were wide with shock as the declaration of war vanished from his mind. This was first priority now. With a yowl of defiance, the Windclan leader was gesturing towards his warriors. "Windclan attack!" before he, himself leapt from the Seastones into the mass of cats below. He may be weak in that moment, but nothing was going to stop him from fighting.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:33 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Snowstar leaped up at once when the Dusk Syndicate cats flooded through the clearing, her eyes wide with shock. For a moment she forgot how to move, but Russetstar's yowl, then Blazingstar's, jerked her out of her thoughts. "ThunderClan, fight!" She shrieked, though she knew it was unnecessary. Well, she hoped they'd fight back without her command. The Siamese quickly launched off of the rocks, heart pounding. First Blazingstar's declaration for war, and now this! Could it get any worse?!

Forever...

Closed Thread