Last post by Blazing
Today 12:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: October Gathering

@Zero to Hero

Zenithwhisker padded into the clearing. Hopefully she could talk to her son. The cream and white she-cat hadn't talked to Slatestone in a while. "Slatestone, could you come here, please?, the Maine Coon asked.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 15th, 2017 at 08:00 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:02 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Russetbird padded into the Seastones, in the mass of fur that was ShadowClan. He watched as Goldenstar hopped onto the Seastones, noting every anxious move and ear twitch that the leader made. He laughed to himself and wondered why Halestar had chosen the tom. Of course, he loved Goldenstar as leader and respected the late Halestar’s opinion, but he was just very stressed and nervous all the time. He knew that Halfgaze gently balanced out the leader’s actions, making him a perfect deputy for Goldenstar. He sighed and sat down, pushing his urge to be deputy and leader one day to the side, knowing that the cats in charge were the perfect match.
He then turned his mind to the young medicine cat, Daypaw. At first he laughed when the cat was appointed medicine cat despite their young age, but he had seen how well the cat preformed. The young cat had plenty of experience and he respected them because of this. He looked up at the Seastones and noticed that WindClan had already arrived. He shuffled uncomfortably as he remembered how tense WindClan and ThunderClan were. He was glad, for one of the first times, that he wasn’t leader and didn’t have to deal with all the drama between Clans.
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:07 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

WindClan
Grimsight wandered into the clearing, his gaze unfocused. He muttered something to himself, padding over to the edge of the clearing. Finding a spot on a smooth stone, the ragged-furred tom cat sat down, wrapping his tail aroun his paws.

Eburneanpaw bounced into the clearing, excited as always. His paws huzzed with energy; he was really looking forward to the gathering, looking around for someone to talk to.

Ebonyleaf padded into the clearing, her eyes bright and shining with calm. Her flank was gleaming, having been freshly groomed, and her claws unsheathed. She knew thee was no fighting, and stuck strongly to that rule.

Prairieflight padded slowly into the clearing, his brilliant gaze watching the Clans in the clearing. Hi s tail twitched, and the tom slowly made his way to a small bush. Rather than approach a cat himself, he decided to wait and see whether any cat would talk to him.

ShadowClan
Smallpaw padded through the entrance, his black and white pelt slightly ruffled. He looked around once, seeing that they were second to arrive. Blinking, he hurriedly over to the edge of the place, looking out at the water, his gaze unreadable.

Greywhisper trotted in behind Goldenstar. He glanced around casually and slunk between his clanmates, small tail tip flicking back and forth. He hadn't been to a gathering for a while, and was actually looking forward to it for once.
All are open!!
Except For Greywhisper and Eburneanpaw

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 09:15 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:17 AM

Russetbird glanced at Graywhisper. “Hey, what do you thing about ThunderClan and WindClan, huh? They seem pretty aggravated at each other. Do you think they’ll fight?” As he said this he glanced back at Blazingstar, his tail twitching nervously.

@Undercover
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Russetbird glanced at Graywhisper. “Hey, what do you thing about ThunderClan and WindClan, huh? They seem pretty aggravated at each other. Do you think they’ll fight?” As he said this he glanced back at Blazingstar, his tail twitching nervously.

@Undercover
Greywhisper looked over at the tom, realizing what he said was true. He had often noticed the looks the two clans were giving each other, and he though, personally, that Blazingstar looked rather worried, as though something was bothering her.
"Yes," he meowed, twitching his whiskers. "StarClan will get angry if something does break out."

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:24 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

brezzyfoot came though the tress. Her gray fur was smooth.
"Primfur come on!!" brezzyfoot said to her sister.

@Hawkstar
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 15th, 2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Greywhisper looked over at the tom, realizing what he said was true. He had often noticed the looks the two clans were giving each other, and he though, personally, that Blazingstar looked rather worried, as though something was bothering her.
"Yes," he meowed, twitching his whiskers. "StarClan will get angry if something does break out."
He snorted. “I don’t think they care about StarClan at this point. I say they’re on the verge of war.” He looked around. “I wouldn’t be suprised if they started fighting tomorrow, to be honest.”
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

He snorted. “I don’t think they care about StarClan at this point. I say they’re on the verge of war.” He looked around. “I wouldn’t be suprised if they started fighting tomorrow, to be honest.”
The tom nodded, his tail flicking back and forth, his gaze hard. "As long as it's not today. I'm not going to have my fur torn up over something we aren't involve doing in."
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:40 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Wavesplash.", Blizzardfrost meowed, his deep voice sounding a bit odd, croaky to be exact. The WindClan tom felt weird talking to her. The lithe, tall, and white tom sat down next to the she-cat. His ice blue eyes, gazing around the clearing before looking back at Wavesplash.

Wavesplash pricked her ears, swiveling her head to face the cat addressing her. She hoped it wasn’t anyone hostile. ShadowClan has arrived, but what did WindClan have against them? She hoped they’d become allies if battle was imminent. She didn’t know what to think of ThunderClan, though. Unlike most of her clanmates, she didn’t know whether they were telling the truth and someone was stating it all, or to hate them. If it was the former, Who, and why? The latter, well... they were going to war anyway.

“Blizzardfrost,” Wavesplash sighed with relief. She noticed a slick crack in the tom’s voice and wondered. This wasn’t really normal for Blizzardfrost. Or so she thought. She hadn’t really been around him long enough to know him well. Her dark blue hues darted around the Gathering area, watching ShadowClan arrive. She finally made eye contact with Blizzardfrost, giving a small smile. Her fuzzy tail curled around her paws as she grasped with what to say. “I... I don’t know about going to war, honestly,” she finally stammered, petting her fears out.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
The tom nodded, his tail flicking back and forth, his gaze hard. "As long as it's not today. I'm not going to have my fur torn up over something we aren't involve doing in."
Russetbird laughed. “Yeah, that’s for sure. I’m not fighting for cats that I don’t even know. That’s their problem, not ShadowClan’s.” He smiled and lashed his tail.
Closed Thread