Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:13 PM
Welcome Back... [p]
by Mica
Last post by occultation
Today 04:08 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:05 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:02 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 04:02 PM

Old September 29th, 2017, 09:08 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default The villain is the goosefeather

So if you read bluestar and crookstar books you know the villains thisleclaw and mapleshade but it isn't them. Its Goosefeather, he put pressure on bluestar to were she gave away her kits at what cost, telling the leader about what would happen? And for crookstar he wouldn't have met mapleshade if he was never scared by goose so goosefeather screwed up his life. How can you stand your nieces and nephew going away and one dying! He's crazy yet so put in so we don't hear a lot about this. He freaking got moonflower killed over a flase prophecy.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old September 29th, 2017, 09:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The villain is the goosefeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
So if you read bluestar and crookstar books you know the villains thisleclaw and mapleshade but it isn't them. Its Goosefeather, he put pressure on bluestar to were she gave away her kits at what cost, telling the leader about what would happen? And for crookstar he wouldn't have met mapleshade if he was never scared by goose so goosefeather screwed up his life. How can you stand your nieces and nephew going away and one dying! He's crazy yet so put in so we don't hear a lot about this. He freaking got moonflower killed over a flase prophecy.
I mean, it's true, but
"Goosekit is a ThunderClan cat with a very special gift - he can see things no other cat can see, such as dead ancestors in camp and visions of the future. However, this interferes with Goosekit's normal life. Can he see this as a gift, or as a curse?"

I haven't read his SE, but from what I've seen, he basically went crazy. Like, insane. So perhaps that's why?
Old September 29th, 2017, 09:24 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
I mean, it's true, but
"Goosekit is a ThunderClan cat with a very special gift - he can see things no other cat can see, such as dead ancestors in camp and visions of the future. However, this interferes with Goosekit's normal life. Can he see this as a gift, or as a curse?"

I haven't read his SE, but from what I've seen, he basically went crazy. Like, insane. So perhaps that's why?
True true but I just hate him, look at moonflower now!

Gone

Old September 29th, 2017, 09:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

True true but I just hate him, look at moonflower now!
Moonflower was Bluekit's mother..who was killed by Hawk-something-or-other..but then again Goose did tell them to invade..so yeah, he sort of did kill Moon.
Old September 30th, 2017, 07:33 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Moonflower was Bluekit's mother..who was killed by Hawk-something-or-other..but then again Goose did tell them to invade..so yeah, he sort of did kill Moon.
Exactly and if he never scared crookstar he would had never met mapleshade and his kits would still be alive.

Gone

Old September 30th, 2017, 12:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Exactly and if he never scared crookstar he would had never met mapleshade and his kits would still be alive.
Crookedstar meeting Mapleshade had nothing to do with his family dying. Those were coincidences Mapleshade used to try to manipulate him into obeying her.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 30th, 2017, 12:10 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

Crookedstar meeting Mapleshade had nothing to do with his family dying. Those were coincidences Mapleshade used to try to manipulate him into obeying her.
That is true but mapleshade was the cause of this family dying. Crookstar did blame goosefeather and you could reason with him about goosefeather after you read bluestar prophecy.

Gone

Old October 2nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Once again MapleShade had no power over CrookedStars family's deaths they were coincidences she was using to try and gain power over him. GooseFeather himself went insane leading to him to having false visions and knowing that PineStar would abandon them and that TigerStar would become what he became he couldn't handle the pressure anymore and just broke.

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old October 7th, 2017, 05:06 PM
bruh head

First off, he never actually directly killed anyone.
It's not his fault when Crookedstar broke his jaw, since all he really did was chase them- and Crookedstar did confront him, which he really could of avoided in the first place. There's also the fact that Moonflower's mate did literally try to kill Goosefeather by something that had a badger. Not to mention the fact that he can literally SEE and talk to the dead, and visions and prophecies constantly crowd his head. He didn't really say anything to Bluestar that made her give away her kits, that was all her because Thistleclaw was this "Evil and villainous" cat apperantly, and that was all her decision, all he did really was hint at it, including her death also. He was just really when you think about it- this kind of just broken character since the day when he was born, being slowly driven basically insane by all the gruesome visions and talking dead cats that had just existed to him.

I just... feel bad for him I guess. I really do hope that when he died, that he didn't go the the Dark Forest, but to StarClan, where he may be at peace.
Old October 7th, 2017, 05:07 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
First off, he never actually directly killed anyone.
It's not his fault when Crookedstar broke his jaw, since all he really did was chase them- and Crookedstar did confront him, which he really could of avoided in the first place. There's also the fact that Moonflower's mate did literally try to kill Goosefeather by something that had a badger. Not to mention the fact that he can literally SEE and talk to the dead, and visions and prophecies constantly crowd his head. He didn't really say anything to Bluestar that made her give away her kits, that was all her because Thistleclaw was this "Evil and villainous" cat apperantly, and that was all her decision, all he did really was hint at it, including her death also. He was just really when you think about it- this kind of just broken character since the day when he was born, being slowly driven basically insane by all the gruesome visions and talking dead cats that had just existed to him.

I just... feel bad for him I guess. I really do hope that when he died, that he didn't go the the Dark Forest, but to StarClan, where he may be at peace.
I dug to deep into the book......

Gone