Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DaintyDoes totally...
by Dakotaa
Last post by braveleopard.
Today 08:12 AM
A Spark Lost in a Raging...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:57 AM
A Sweet Melody
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:57 AM
A Finch at Daytime
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:43 AM
joy and the basil leaf [p]
by ramen
Last post by braveleopard.
Today 07:38 AM

Old September 20th, 2017, 08:22 PM
have hope for sinarin

Default Re: Clan of the mystics

boop
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 20th, 2017, 08:27 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
"You're not fine until I say you're fine." She mewed firmly as she leaned down to examine his paw. She saw where he had scraped it while tripping. As she leaned down to grab some Broom and Catchweed from the supply she had brought, she thought to herself. Make the broom into a poultice, then use the catchweed to keep it in place. As she thought this, she did what her mind was telling her. She turned the broom into a thick poultice and applied it to the paw of her leader. She then added the Catchweed so that the poultice would not fall off. After doing so, she smiled but firmly instructed," Don't use your paw to stand on anymore. Let it heal first. Rest a bit and only leave the den when you absolutely have to." "It's for your benefit, not mine." She added quickly after, so that Treesoot didn't feel like she was just giving him bossy orders.
Branchpaw gave Peachkit an approving lick on his head, placing her tail-tip on top of his head as well. "Good job telling me. I would never have noticed. I've been extremely busy with all the stocking up on herbs and changing bedding, I haven't had time to leave my den and check cats for any wounds. " She praised him, then removed her tail-tip. Her left ear flickered and her right twitched before she decided to enter her den. As she did so, she wrinkled her nose in disgust. The den looked horrible. She would clean it up, though it might take a little while at this rate.
She stared at the heap of unnecessary bedding and grabbed it, leaving her den to dispose of it. The medicine cat apprentice sprinted out of the camp entrance, and towards the place of disposal for bedding. She then headed straight to camp, only then remembering she would need to get more bedding that was suitable. She rolled her eyes at her own mistake, then took off, heading for the place where she found all her bedding. As the apprentice reached it, she took a bundle of bedding in her jaws and rushed back to camp. Her paws felt numb as she entered the camp and then her den, setting the bedding down in their respective places. Her mind wandered, from this thought to that. Branchpaw sniffed the air, awkwardly laying down on the floor for a short nap. She had hardly had any time to rest, for she was so busy. Where was Thornleaf when you needed 'em?
tree soot gets up and follows the med cat apprentice in to the den "i need to talk about a prophisy branchpaw where is your mentor"
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:23 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

tree soot gets up and follows the med cat apprentice in to the den "i need to talk about a prophisy branchpaw where is your mentor"
"You're askin' me?" She mewed. "Whenever I'm in camp he's off to something else. It's a wonder what he does." He tail swished in annoyance as she told her leader this. It might have seemed as though she didn't like her mentor because he was never around to help her, but that was simply not the case. It was just her irritation that he would not show himself around camp and see to her patients. And he would not see how she treated them. It makes me feel useless, she thought, that he never pays attention to me anymore. Her whiskers twitched as she waited for Treesoot's reaction. Then she remembered his words. prophecy. Prophecys.... There were somewhat indicators of something bad. Normally about future fights or death, or powers or something like that.
It didn't make sense to her why cats were so 'excited' when they heard about prophecies. Didn't they realize it meant future trouble? Those mousebrains, she thought to herself with a slight tone of amusement and a small movement that curled the sides of her mouth into something that may have been called a smile. She wrapped her tail around her paws, quickly removed it, and stopped waiting for Treesoot. She padded back into her den, fluffy tail swaying happily-ish behind her as she entered the medicine cat den. As her paws padded across the comforting floor of her den, she completely forgot what she had come here for. The sides of her mouth turned the appearance of her facial features into something sad-looking. "Uh... What did I want to do?"
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:31 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
"You're askin' me?" She mewed. "Whenever I'm in camp he's off to something else. It's a wonder what he does." He tail swished in annoyance as she told her leader this. It might have seemed as though she didn't like her mentor because he was never around to help her, but that was simply not the case. It was just her irritation that he would not show himself around camp and see to her patients. And he would not see how she treated them. It makes me feel useless, she thought, that he never pays attention to me anymore. Her whiskers twitched as she waited for Treesoot's reaction. Then she remembered his words. prophecy. Prophecys.... There were somewhat indicators of something bad. Normally about future fights or death, or powers or something like that.
It didn't make sense to her why cats were so 'excited' when they heard about prophecies. Didn't they realize it meant future trouble? Those mousebrains, she thought to herself with a slight tone of amusement and a small movement that curled the sides of her mouth into something that may have been called a smile. She wrapped her tail around her paws, quickly removed it, and stopped waiting for Treesoot. She padded back into her den, fluffy tail swaying happily-ish behind her as she entered the medicine cat den. As her paws padded across the comforting floor of her den, she completely forgot what she had come here for. The sides of her mouth turned the appearance of her facial features into something sad-looking. "Uh... What did I want to do?"
"sorry for asking branch paw but this is 'important' well to starclan any way" he muttered under his breath " those backstabing foxhearts " not realizing the branch paw could hear him he continued " so you remember me and your mentor(sorta forgot his name) telling you about the starters of this clan watersoot firesea and earthleaf" he asked
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:00 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

"sorry for asking branch paw but this is 'important' well to starclan any way" he muttered under his breath " those backstabing foxhearts " not realizing the branch paw could hear him he continued " so you remember me and your mentor(sorta forgot his name) telling you about the starters of this clan watersoot firesea and earthleaf" he asked
Being known for her forgetful self in the clan, she flickered her tail impatiently. When would Treesoot, her leader, finally come back to himself? It seemed - at least to her - that Treesoot may have gotten bees in his brain from all of this confusing StarClan and Prophecy talk. She understood, how sometimes prophecies and warrior cat ancestors made everything in life seem like a riddle, a big broken puzzle with 2 pieces left; that you can't decide where to put one and where to place the other. A wave of sympathy washed the sarcasm from her eyes, and her ear twitched as she listened to Treesoot continue his rather long and offensive speech about StarClan. Foxhearts? Backstabbing? How much she wanted to see what was going on in this cat's brain. Earthleaf, Watersoot, Firesea? She couldn't remember those names. They simply didn't ring a bell.
She thought back hard in her past, closing her eyes so she wouldn't get distracted by her surroundings. Earthleaf. Watersoot. Firesea. She dag back far into her memory. She searched for these names, at least one of them. Branchpaw couldn't find the thought or memory she was looking for, so she gave a small sigh, barely hearable to the average cat's ear, and stared there sadly. She gave no verbal response, though she figured the Clan Of Mystic's leader would understand the supposed reply through physical movement or appearance.
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:20 PM
have hope for sinarin

boop
Old October 19th, 2017, 03:01 PM
have hope for sinarin

booop