Last post by Ian
Today 07:18 PM

Old November 24th, 2017, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Kolabear360
Twopaw stalked into the clearing his white fur was well groomed. He had already trained today, so he was free to do what he wanted. Flirting. He wasn’t much for socializing with other toms, she-cats though whoo they buttered his butter, they fished his fish. They came in many varieties, shapes, sizes, fur colors, eye colors, personalities, interests. If you mix up breed, size, fur color, eye color, personality, and interests you can get trillions of cats all she-cats. He didn’t know why, she-cats amazed him. You could put any she-cat in front of him and he’d be interested in learning about them all day, maybe forever...atleast that was the case with his mentor. He felt his fur brush someones he turned his head expecting to see an angry warrior but didn’t,” Sorry.” He meowed
Ripplepaw jerked her head up and and stared at the Tom who brushed her fur. “It’s ok,” She smiled her most friendly and reassuring smile. Her tail twitched. “Sorry about that too,” she looked down in embarrassment “I should have been watching where I put myself,” She slowly gazed up at the Tom.
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

``I'll always support you, Shellfeather, whether it's regarding these kits or something else, I've got your tail,``Scorchingflame purred softly. He wasn't exactly a fan of Shellfeather's other litters of kits seeing how they belonged to.. to him, and they were just a reminder of Shellfeather's first relationship, but he tolerated them for her sake. Now, Scorchingflame's own kits would be his kits' half-siblings. Russetswirl would have to tolerate Scorchingflame's kits who were living in his Clan! Ha! The irony...

However, these kits were much more than just spite-babies. These were Scorchingflame's kits with the feline he's been pining after for ages! He was finally getting what he wanted - a family with Shellfeather! Scorchingflame found himself rubbing against her affectionately, purring loudly. ``I just can't believe it! I'll love these kits with everything in me, Shellfeather, I swear. I'll be there beside you every step of the way.`` The ginger tabby tomcat gazed warmly at the smaller she-cat, an innocent yet loving gleam in his golden eyes.

And then he wondered... Did Shellfeather want him to ask her to be his mate? Of course, he'd jump to announce the question to her, but only if she was ready. He was interested in pressuring her into anything, and would only accept her as a mate if she shared a mutual love with him. Unless he was blinded by his love, which would most likely be the case. Know what? Nevermind, he'd accept her as a mate no matter what, and she'd learn to love him along the way. Confusion clouded his vision, and he tilted his head slightly to the side. ``Am - are we still friends?`` His naive nature kicked in just a little bit. Can we even be friends if we're having kits together?

"Thanks, that means a lot you know." She purred back. During these past few moons, not many cats had "had her tail" and she was grateful knowing she could count on Scorchingflame. Shellfeather had always known that the larger tom held some feelings for her, she wasn't blind. But before, she had never wanted to accept it, because she didn't want to break his heart. But now? Well, with Russetstar having a new mate and it have been like that for a while, Shellfeather felt okay with that fact that her and Scorchingflame had grown closer, and were now even having kits together.

Shellfeather smiled at his next words. She was very glad that he was taking this news the way she had hoped; with joy and love. "Well, I'm very lucky to have you then. because I feel like these kits might be more of a handful than most, with you being the father an all." She joked, nudging his shoulder playfully. Though she did believe her own joke to some extent. She was quite sure that with Scorchingflame's genes, these kits were going to be troublemakers. And stubborn too.

When he asked her if they were still friends, Shellfeather got confused at first. "Why would we- Oh..." After a moment, the queen realized what he was asking. Not if they were no longer friends, but if they were more than friends. For a moment, she sat there, watching him with large blue eyes. After a few moments, she took a breath. "Well, I'm not sure Scorchingflame.
But if I do know one thing, about myself that is, is that I definitely feel something towards you, something more than a friend. I'm not sure what it is yet, but it's growing."
She smiled up at him, a warm, kind smile, and she placed one of her paws over his own, looking down as she did. "Every day."

{AWW So mushy!!! I CANT!! GHSBUGDAH}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 27th, 2017, 12:16 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
( @woly)
Tumblekit meandered through the camp, stomping her feet boredom as she walked. Coastkit was distracted somewhere else, talking to another kit the last time Tumble had seen him, and she had no idea where their mother was. That wasn’t true, she was probably in the nursery, but Tumblekit didn’t want to go back into that stuffy den. Sighing dramatically, Tumblekit flopped on the ground in the center of the clearing and waited for someone to trip over her so at least she’d have something to do.
risingcreek padded into the clearing, slowly, but surely. he was a senior warrior that refused to retire, instead picking up any duties he can to serve his clan. green eyes caught sight of a kit in the middle of the clearing. he raised a brow, curious as to what they were doing plopped in the middle of the clearing. he walked over to them, nudging tumblekit softly with his nose,¨youngin, what do you think youre doin here in the middle of the clearin? someones gonna trip over you.¨
Old November 27th, 2017, 12:59 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
risingcreek padded into the clearing, slowly, but surely. he was a senior warrior that refused to retire, instead picking up any duties he can to serve his clan. green eyes caught sight of a kit in the middle of the clearing. he raised a brow, curious as to what they were doing plopped in the middle of the clearing. he walked over to them, nudging tumblekit softly with his nose,¨youngin, what do you think youre doin here in the middle of the clearin? someones gonna trip over you.¨
Finally, Tumblekit had something to do! Someone nudged her and spoke to her, making Tumblekit peak open one of her bright blue eyes. "That's what I want to happen!" Tumblekit squeaked back at the warrior who had found her, her voice small but eager. "If someone tripped over me then they'd start talking or something and then I'd have something to do. You didn't trip, but you're still talking to me, so it worked!" Tumble crowed the last part triumphantly, proud of her obviously fool-proof plan. Pulling herself to her paws and looking curiously at the larger cat, Tumblekit introduced herself in a somewhat rude manner, "I'm Tumblekit, who are you?"

Last edited by dionysus; November 27th, 2017 at 01:00 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:21 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Thanks, that means a lot you know." She purred back. During these past few moons, not many cats had "had her tail" and she was grateful knowing she could count on Scorchingflame. Shellfeather had always known that the larger tom held some feelings for her, she wasn't blind. But before, she had never wanted to accept it, because she didn't want to break his heart. But now? Well, with Russetstar having a new mate and it have been like that for a while, Shellfeather felt okay with that fact that her and Scorchingflame had grown closer, and were now even having kits together.

Shellfeather smiled at his next words. She was very glad that he was taking this news the way she had hoped; with joy and love. "Well, I'm very lucky to have you then. because I feel like these kits might be more of a handful than most, with you being the father an all." She joked, nudging his shoulder playfully. Though she did believe her own joke to some extent. She was quite sure that with Scorchingflame's genes, these kits were going to be troublemakers. And stubborn too.

When he asked her if they were still friends, Shellfeather got confused at first. "Why would we- Oh..." After a moment, the queen realized what he was asking. Not if they were no longer friends, but if they were more than friends. For a moment, she sat there, watching him with large blue eyes. After a few moments, she took a breath. "Well, I'm not sure Scorchingflame.
But if I do know one thing, about myself that is, is that I definitely feel something towards you, something more than a friend. I'm not sure what it is yet, but it's growing."
She smiled up at him, a warm, kind smile, and she placed one of her paws over his own, looking down as she did. "Every day."

{AWW So mushy!!! I CANT!! GHSBUGDAH}
[ AWWZ he's been dreaming of this moment for AGES ]

``I'll treat you well, Shellfeather, I swear,`` Scorchingflame answered affectionately, looking down at Shellfeather with a loving gaze. Did he finally get what he wanted? Maybe so, but there was no certainty, unfortunately. Clearly, Shellfeather was not completely sure about what she felt, and it could be something that was not love... but Scorchingflame didn't want to think about that right now. ``Have- have you moved to the nursery yet?`` His eyes widened in realization, as he suddenly seemed to remember that she was carrying kits - surely it was unsafe to be continuing warrior duties? ``You haven't been accompanying patrols, have you?`` he asked frantically, a frightened expression shadowing his features.

Leaving no pause for Shellfeather to respond, Scorchingflame began anxiously rambling, ``Why- you should be resting! Oh, this is so exciting! I don't want anything to go wrong. I've heard so many stories where.. where things happen during kitting and I do not want that to happen to us. How many do you think there will be? Should we start thinking of names now? Is it too soon to do that?`` He was already pacing, nervously avoiding Shellfeather's gaze. ``I hope I can be a good father - an okay father, at least. At least I know you'll be a good mother. You'll correct me when I do something wrong, won't you? Oh, of course you will! I have nothing to worry about! Why am I freaking out?``

Inhaling heavily, Scorchingflame halted in place and attempted to calm himself down. All of a sudden, the anxieties just seemed to attack him, and he began to doubt himself as a father, as a lover. He didn't know if he was capable of doing this father-act, but he knew that with Shellfeather at his side then he wouldn't be tempted to run and hide. ``I'm okay now. Just those fatherly worries, y'know? Well, you wouldn't know - you're a mother, not a father. Okay, I'm going to shut up now before I worry myself again. How are you doing, Shellfeather?`` Scorchingflame flashed Shellfeather a tense smile, a futile attempt to distract him from his fears.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 27th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Fuzzyfeline (sorry this took forever)

Cloudysky walked around camp then let her eyes drift to a fellow tom in the clan Dustfur. she approached him. She smiled her tail swishing, it wasn’t overly flirtacious yet, after all she wasn’t being creepy, just friendly. She smiled,” Hello Dustfur!” She purred softly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Ripplepaw jerked her head up and and stared at the Tom who brushed her fur. “It’s ok,” She smiled her most friendly and reassuring smile. Her tail twitched. “Sorry about that too,” she looked down in embarrassment “I should have been watching where I put myself,” She slowly gazed up at the Tom.
He purred,” Your perfectly fine wherever you are. Everyone should have to move out of your way, not the other way around.” He meowed,” After all, the tom treats the she-cat not the other way around.” He meowed smoothly.Let’s get this conversation moving so I can get away with touching her without her minding.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Fuzzyfeline (sorry this took forever)

Cloudysky walked around camp then let her eyes drift to a fellow tom in the clan Dustfur. she approached him. She smiled her tail swishing, it wasn’t overly flirtacious yet, after all she wasn’t being creepy, just friendly. She smiled,” Hello Dustfur!” She purred softly.
(Oh it's fine.)

Dustfur purred as the beautiful molly walked up. The flirty she-cat always made his day. "Hello." He greeted her waving his own tail. "What did I do to get this beautiful Molly to greet me?" He asked in a smooth gentile tone. Yeah he tries to flirt with some pretty she-cats even if they don't care.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 28th, 2017, 03:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Oh it's fine.)

Dustfur purred as the beautiful molly walked up. The flirty she-cat always made his day. "Hello." He greeted her waving his own tail. "What did I do to get this beautiful Molly to greet me?" He asked in a smooth gentile tone. Yeah he tries to flirt with some pretty she-cats even if they don't care.
She smiled,” Existing” she voice was smooth and sweet He’s so nice. Yet. My ambitious side of becoming deputy, I cannot flirt my way into becoming deputy, I have to actually earn it.

Old November 28th, 2017, 03:48 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit's eyes glazed over at the options as he considered each one carefully. However, he somehow still managed to be fidgety while his thoughts were elsewhere. His tail twitched back and forth, and he'd shuffle his paws every now and then. Clan takeover: ... sis usually takes forever formulating a plan which is super boring when its easier to just jump into it head-first because it's easy to win because I'm awesome but... find the fish... its fun, I get to move around a lot... but I get to move around a lot in clan takeover too, especially if Baykit doesn't take long to think up their plan... His thoughts seemed to go a mile a second as he considered his options until he was utterly confused. Returning to reality an awkward minute later, he gave a sheepish, yet goofy smile, as he gazed at Baykit. "I'm fine with either one," He mewed softly, conflicted. "Anything, really." He meowed again after a second or two, sounding a bit more upbeat this time.
The tabby tom’s eyes narrowed slightly as he thought about the other’s response, trying to think of which of the two games they should play. “Hmm,” he thought aloud. Baykit wasn’t used to this amount of consideration. Making decisions was tricky, he thought. Trickier than others made it seem. “How about Find the Fish? Do you wanna be the Fish or the Seeker?” Baykit asked again. It was good to ask others’ opinion, he decided. You learned more about them. If they chose Seeker, they’d probably be pretty confident. They had the confidence that they’d be able to find the other rather than hide. Either that, or they were just a rubbish hider. Those who picked Fish were probably less confident. Either that, or they were an awful Seeker. When it really came down to it, Find the Fish was just a silly kit game used to pass the time; not a personality test.
The young tabby’s gaze searched the other’s eyes curiously as he awaited their response, not personally minding whether he was as the Seeker or the Fish. Baykit just wanted to get started. His tabby tail twitched in anticipation, eyes bright and eager as he rose to his paws, coming out of his precious sitting position. He quickly glanced around the clearing, spying the few other kits who played too; each a different game.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da