Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:12 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:05 PM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by forest
Last post by ramen
Today 06:05 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 06:02 PM
more purrk stuff
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 05:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Orangepaw released her quickly a happy smile on his face. He couldn’t be any more happier.
"Why are you flirting?" She asked slyly, purring. She stood up and ran her tail under his chin.
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:42 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"I sure did, Daypaw! I got you good!" said the apprentice, getting up off the medicine cat. ¨I practiced my pounce last night on the leaves outside of camp." She announced proudly. "I wanted to remind you to eat something before getting to work today. You must be hungry after going to the Starcave." Nightpaw had never been to the Starcave, but she had been to Skyclan and knew it was close to there, which was a fair distance. So that part was try, but she also just wanted to check on Daypaw in general. They had seemed sadder than usual lately.
they stood up, licking their chest to get come of the dirt off of their fluffy white fur. ¨im proud of you for practicing.¨ they mewed. and they really were, she had been improving greatly. they looked up at her when at the mention of food. they heard it all the time. eat daypaw, eat daypaw. it still was hard to process that some cats cared. they took a glance at their sides. skinny. frail. the feeling of emptiness and hunger was something normal at this point. but..they would try. try to improve themselves. ¨ill try to eat something, only because you asked so nicely.¨ they sighed. ¨and after going to the starcave, you can call me daydream from now on.¨
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Oh, that is perfectly alright! I tend to get a bit carried away, but your posts are excellent!)

"Ah, humor," he purred, the tiny flicker of a grin now stretching wider to reveal sharp, white teeth as Shadetail sat down, placing his forepaws straight together in lead of his haunches. One of his dark gray ears twitched, and his head tilted slightly in Meadowflower's direction. Though he had only met her but a few seconds ago, a certain fondness was already developing in his chest. She would definitely prove to be a good ally at the very least, and perhaps an acquaintance that could further prove his ShadowClan loyalty.

At her question, the gray furred warrior simply gave a shrug of his lean shoulders, his eyes remaining fixated on her face. "About as good as one could expect having the past I do," he muttered, though made an effort to keep his tone light. "The Dusk Syndicate and the Clans, let alone ShadowClan, don't have necessarily the friendliest past. Though, I myself never had a problem with any Clan cat. But Halite was persuasive at times to most others." For a moment, Shadetail cast his gaze around his new home, silently observing the scene once more. The apprentices who were play fighting earlier had disappeared, and the pair of warriors who had unknowingly knocked his sparrow to the ground were just disappearing into the warriors' den. A soft but subtle sigh left his lips and he returned his attention to his new companion.

"How have you liked growing up here? I'm sure the traditions are much different than those in the Syndicate," he mused, his eyes flashing with curiosity as he pondered what Meadowflower's kithood and youthful years had been like. He studied her face a bit more, taking in each detail he could. Surely she had a rather normal life up to this point? She didn't appear to be devious or bad-hearted in any way, though Shadetail knew looks could be deceiving. After all, he felt as though he had deceived Halite and his former Syndicate members by longing to join the Clan for moons on end. He would know, out of any cat.
Meadowflower let out a dip of her head as he purred, letting out a silent chuckle. The molly looked at the tom with a small smile. "Yeah sometimes I make jokes like that and sometimes they are so dumb I laugh at myself." meowed Meadowflower. Yeah even sometimes I don't get my own jokes, but I laugh anyway. After Shadetail answered her question the smile left her face. "My past wasn't so great. Ny parents died when I was 3 moons and I was left to be fostered by a mother, who didn't want kits at all, but got them anyway. Sometimes my clanmates don't trust me, but I let it slide. Don't let the other cats get to you. They are judgmental and they judge them before they get to know them." replied The she-cat. She playfully bumped his shoulder with hers as she let out a smile. Meadowflower felt some eyes stare at her, but she didn't really care. She could hang out with Shadetail if she wanted to and she would not let anyone bully her.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:32 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Alrighty, it's no worries! I can definitely understand!)

The tom's ears flicked up when he heard a voice and he turned, meeting the cool gaze of Asterstep. Sunmist gave a polite nod accompanied by a small smile. "Hello Asterstep. Of course- it's not like I own that spot," he answered with a friendly chuckle. Yes, he was getting much better at acting more laid back, and even cracked a joke once in a while- like now. One of the biggest critiques his clanmates had about the fluffy feline was how serious he was all the time, but he wanted others to feel comfortable in his company so he made a visible effort to be less intimidating. "It's quite a lovely day, huh?" He sighed, amber eyes trailing along the clearing. They caught onto a group of playing kits for a moment before darting to molly beside him as he took note of her shorter coat. "Though I guess it might be a bit chilly for you." He kept his voice passive- to be honest, he didn't know Asterstep very well. He just hoped she didn't have a quick temper. There were many cats he knew that would be angered at the simplest comment, who would be spitting at him simply for bringing attention to the fact that the other had a shorter coat. The tom hoped again that he hadn't offended the she-cat; he didn't think anything was wrong with her coat at all. In fact, it was quite pretty. Stunning, even. But there was only so much he could stress about, so he let the issue flee from his brain.

"I don't know that we've chatted much," the tom commented with a flick of the tail. "How are you?" Sunmist kept his tone polite, as for what he knew Asterstep was a good warrior, so he held respect for her. As he waited for a response, he wracked his brain for any information on the molly that he might know, some sort of common ground to connect on. This would certainly be an awkward encounter if they didn't have anything to talk about, and they were about done with the usual conversation starters. Disappointed, he came up with none. How was it that he was so devoted to Shadowclan and yet he knew so little about his fellow clanmates? The golden feline made a promise to himself to improve on that. There were more ways to be a good warrior than just by hunting and patrolling and he needed to remind himself of that. Too often he was ignoring his clanmates in favor of a hunt or patrol, which of course was important- but socializing was important too. With a small shake of his head, Sunmist returned his attention to the conversation. He could critique himself later.
Asterstep nodded. "True," she replied, sitting down. Her tail flicked lazily back and forth as she listened to his polite chatting tom cat. "Yes," she meowed with a small nod of her head. "But there's no better time to start then the present." Asterstep gave a half smile and blinked. She enjoyed small quotes like that, and tried to encorperate them into her common speech as often as possible. "I'm very well, thanks." The female thought hard for something else's to talk about. "Well," she meowed after a few moment of hesitation. "How are you?" That may have seemed like the obvious response after her answer, but Asterstep still wrestled with the invertedness that she had tried to muffle.

((Ugh, horrible length, sorry))
Old November 25th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
they stood up, licking their chest to get come of the dirt off of their fluffy white fur. ¨im proud of you for practicing.¨ they mewed. and they really were, she had been improving greatly. they looked up at her when at the mention of food. they heard it all the time. eat daypaw, eat daypaw. it still was hard to process that some cats cared. they took a glance at their sides. skinny. frail. the feeling of emptiness and hunger was something normal at this point. but..they would try. try to improve themselves. ¨ill try to eat something, only because you asked so nicely.¨ they sighed. ¨and after going to the starcave, you can call me daydream from now on.¨
Nightpaw gasped as her eyes widened with astonishment. "Daydream!? You Got your full name!" The little black shecat bounced up and down, "Daydream! Daydream! Oh it sounds so pretty! Congratulations!" She stopped bouncing just long enough to rub the side of her face against the medicine cats before pulling away. "In that case, I'd say you've earned a good meal! What's your favorite? I'll try and find it in the freshkill pile." she said as she angled her body to dart toward the pile of prey in the center of the clearing.

Old November 25th, 2017, 05:55 PM
♡♡♡

WolfEye slipped from the Warrior's den, his unseeing gaze tired. He was grateful his thick pelt protected him from the frigid air this season. Opening his maw in a huge yawn, he padded towards the Medicine den, where he had gone many times as a kit when a bad disease had made him go blind. He shuddered at the memory, his sides rippling. He pushed the memories aside and focused on his goal: getting poppy seeds for his bad shoulder.

As he was sniffing along the clearing, he suddenly heard a familiar meow call his name. He turned to where he heard Shortsoul bounding up to him. "What is it you want, Shortsoul?" he asked intriguingly, his whiskers quivering with curiosity. He sat down politely and waited for her answer.

@Kolabear360

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 25th, 2017, 06:15 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist hadn't even taken two pawsteps out of the den before an intense pain rippled through her stomach. She stumbled slightly in surprise, letting out a pitiful mewl as her stomach rippled again. "Daydream!" She called, her voice tight and slightly hoarse. She made the effort to turn around and waddle into the den, cringing every time the pain surged up and relaxing as it faded away. "My stomach really hurts." She groaned, taking a seat in a clean moss bed and curling her paws close up to her swollen belly. She shifted in an attempt to get comfortable, gritting her teeth as the pain surged up again. She bit back a yowl, groaning as it finally ebbed away for a moment.

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn kit- what will Ebonymist name the kit, by the way?)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)
@woly (Daydream)
Lostface eyes widened as he immediately lays down by her. “ oh starclan! Breath my love. I’m here don’t worry I’m here.” He purrs softly trying to calm her or at least help ease the pain but he couldn’t do anything for he didn’t know what to do at all. He wanted to help desperately but he didn’t know what to do only attempt to comfort her as much as he can.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Digital Artist

Wildmoon sat in the medicine den, waiting for Daydream. The young tom had something wrong with him (I honestly can't remember what he has), and he was waiting for the med cat to check him out.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:25 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
WolfEye slipped from the Warrior's den, his unseeing gaze tired. He was grateful his thick pelt protected him from the frigid air this season. Opening his maw in a huge yawn, he padded towards the Medicine den, where he had gone many times as a kit when a bad disease had made him go blind. He shuddered at the memory, his sides rippling. He pushed the memories aside and focused on his goal: getting poppy seeds for his bad shoulder.

As he was sniffing along the clearing, he suddenly heard a familiar meow call his name. He turned to where he heard Shortsoul bounding up to him. "What is it you want, Shortsoul?" he asked intriguingly, his whiskers quivering with curiosity. He sat down politely and waited for her answer.

@Kolabear360
Shortsoul stop bounding when she reached Wolfeye. “Oh I just wanted to see how you you doing,” She smiled although she knew he couldn’t see her smile she thought he could almost feel her friendly smile
Old November 26th, 2017, 01:18 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw nodded,"That sounds about right ruling the living and the dead." She meowed," Who knows,they could rule the unseen along with the seen." (okay I'm going to stop quoting that thing my church says)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Soaringkit nervously entered the den, it stinks in here. her gaze scanned the neatly organized herb supplies, the injuried cats, the angry, griefstriken apprentice and the other two kits entering the den with her, their mothers asked them to see in Daydream would teach them about the necessary herbs to live. She didn’t really know what to say, it was to overwelming, and in her nest, her mother would slap her for speaking so she didn’t speak up and risk starting Daydream. Yes, she was abused, no she didn’t know that was the word for it or that it wasn’t normal.

Smokeykit’s light grey fur was rumbled and she bounced into the den and squeaked in excitement slowing herself to a halt causing her to fall, she stood up and shook her pelt out, sending a little bit of dirt flying around the entrance of the den. Her blue eyes were bright. “ It reaks in here.” she meowed

Bunnykit’s black fur stood out from Smokeykit’s grey fur and Soaringkit’s creme colored fur, she took a whiff It smells...not awful, not good, not neutral...strange,yes it smells strange it here. her eye twitched at Smokeykit,” Don’t be rude Smokeykit.” she hated her sister. She was a bully. Yes, she was, but only with kits who aren’t her family. She never bullied Soaringkit, who wasn’t her littermate like Smokeykit was because she knew Soaringkit was abused enough at home. She cleared her throat,” Daydream? Soaringkit’s mother, and Smokeykit and I’s mother asked us to see if you could teach us the simple necissary herbs for warriors. I know Soaringkit and I can behave in this den, no guarentees on my spunky sister Smokeykit however.” She meowed acting rather serious for a two moon old kit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
(Head’s up for this RP Rasberrybubble will bring up Starclan if Daydream ever pretends to support them, now is the time to)
Rasberrybuble came stumbling into the den blind with grief, she colapsed on the floor whailing, she knew it was humiliating a warrior crying, but she had held these tears back for moons, not just two or five, her whole life”Why does Starclan punish me for loving cats!” she whimpered,” They killed my mother when I was a kit, they killed my brother when I was an apprentice. They caused me to technically kill my mentor as an apprentice. They caused me to get my mate killed. They caused my kits to die in the flood. They killed my first apprentice. They caused my second apprentice to join the Dark Forest and attemp to kill me and if I had known she was sick I wouldn’t have killed her doing one blow to her.” She gasped in tears,” How do I prevent myself from not loving my adoptive kit Eclipsepaw, my crush, my apprentice Newtpaw. It’s impossible not to love anyone. Why is Starclan so cruel to me.” She whimpered sobbing in her own pool of tears.
¨starclan is unpredictable. i dont see why we follow them so easily.¨ they mewed towards dawnpaw. ¨now, dont move while ill apply this golden rod to your paw. it will prevent infection.¨
//
their ears twitched hearing tiny sets of paw steps walk into their den, they were a bit aurprised to see three kits in here of all places. ¨id suggest listening to your sister, smokeykit.¨ they mewed, placing thin herbs between a crook in the rock. listening to them, they nodded. basic herbs. well, if any, they should teach them the ones not to touch, the most harmful ones. they padded towards them, a few herbs in their mouth. they were small a but shriveled, but it was all daydream had until they went to shinefang for herbs. ¨im going to start with these red berries. these are called death berries, or juniper berries. they can cause death immediately after consumption, and rarely used unless under extreme circumstances. you must never eat them.¨ they explained.
//
the sudden wailing that filled the den was alot for daydream the handle at once. but on instinct, they padded close to rasberrybubble, ushering her over to a clean nest as she explained what had happened. they stayed silent, listening, it seemed she had lost almost everything in her life. daydream could relate. ¨starclan is unpredictable, they play god over us, you never know whats in store.¨ they explained briefly. they werent the best regarding comfort, but they were trying,¨but i do know that killing your way through life wont get you any where. or falling for any cat that breaths near you.¨ they explained. ¨take some time for yourself to relax.¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist hadn't even taken two pawsteps out of the den before an intense pain rippled through her stomach. She stumbled slightly in surprise, letting out a pitiful mewl as her stomach rippled again. "Daydream!" She called, her voice tight and slightly hoarse. She made the effort to turn around and waddle into the den, cringing every time the pain surged up and relaxing as it faded away. "My stomach really hurts." She groaned, taking a seat in a clean moss bed and curling her paws close up to her swollen belly. She shifted in an attempt to get comfortable, gritting her teeth as the pain surged up again. She bit back a yowl, groaning as it finally ebbed away for a moment.

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)
@woly (Daydream)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface eyes widened as he immediately lays down by her. “ oh starclan! Breath my love. I’m here don’t worry I’m here.” He purrs softly trying to calm her or at least help ease the pain but he couldn’t do anything for he didn’t know what to do at all. He wanted to help desperately but he didn’t know what to do only attempt to comfort her as much as he can.
hearing the call of ebonymist, daydream was at her side within seconds. they had never been with a queen through birth before, but there was a first for everything. ¨that sbecause youre in labor. youre going to be delivering soon, keep your breathing steady.¨ they mewed softly, paw resting gently on her belly. ¨lostface, can you find her a stick to bite on? shell need something when giving birth.¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Wildmoon sat in the medicine den, waiting for Daydream. The young tom had something wrong with him (I honestly can't remember what he has), and he was waiting for the med cat to check him out.
[he was here for a slight cough]
daydreams ears twitched at the warrior entered. it wasnt long before they smelled the slight scent of sickness in the air. it was that season again. turning around from where they were organizing, their gaze rested on the tom,¨what seems to be the problem,wildmoon?¨
Closed Thread